Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > What animal do you think represents you?
Page 1 of 1
What animal do you think represents you?
Chompy-King257 Gold Sparx Gems: 2956
#1 Posted: 21:10:49 18/04/2018 | Topic Creator
Title.

I think I'm a turtle.

I like to stick to one path in life, and people may find me boring because of that, but it's the life I've chosen for myself and I'm determined to follow it. I considered myself to be a very grounded person, and I do a lot of observing before I act. I also really like the ocean, so that's another thing.

If you need help figuring it out, I found this helpful:
http://www.spiritanimal.info/spirit-animal-quiz/
---
i made the "bus" look like my "dad"
emeraldzoroark Platinum Sparx Gems: 5364
#2 Posted: 21:25:39 18/04/2018
I got a butterfly, but that’s lame. I don’t wanna live for 12 months.

Probably a chameleon because I often feel invisible to others.
---
Soon.
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8226
#3 Posted: 21:26:26 18/04/2018
Am Bear (Took the test)

What is Bear?

In the kingdom of spirit animals, the bear is emblematic of grounding forces and strength. This animal has been worshiped throughout time as a powerful totem, inspiring those who need it the courage to stand up against adversity. As a spirit animal in touch with the earth and the cycles of nature, it is a powerful guide to support physical and emotional healing.

Bear Meaning
The bear has several meanings that will inspire those who have this animal as totem:

The primary meaning of the bear spirit animal is strength and confidence
  • Standing against adversity; taking action and leadership
  • The spirit of the the bear indicates it’s time for healing or using healing abilities to help self or others
  • The bear medicine emphasizes the importance of solitude, quiet time, rest
  • The spirit of the bear provides strong grounding forces
  • The bear, a spirit animal symbolic of strength and courage
  • The spirit of the bear is a strong source of support in times of difficulty. It provides courage and a stable foundation to face challenges. When the bear shows up as a spirit guide in your life, it’s perhaps time to stand for your beliefs or your truth. This power animal will provide for support and strength.
  • The bear is also a guide to take leadership in your life or in other people’s lives. This animal is feared and admired for its strength. Its presence inspires respect. Its strength and powerful stature will inspire you to step into a leadership role in your life and take action without fear.

• When you invoke the power of the bear totem, reflect on the qualities of inner strength, fearlessness, and confidence in yourself and how you can project them in your world.
    ---
    Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
    Vespi Gold Sparx Gems: 2866
    #4 Posted: 21:26:41 18/04/2018
    i got the butterfly
    accurate i guess
    #5 Posted: 21:28:34 18/04/2018 | Topic Creator
    Quote: HeyitsHotDog
    Am Bear (Took the test)

What is Bear?

In the kingdom of spirit animals, the bear is emblematic of grounding forces and strength. This animal has been worshiped throughout time as a powerful totem, inspiring those who need it the courage to stand up against adversity. As a spirit animal in touch with the earth and the cycles of nature, it is a powerful guide to support physical and emotional healing.

Bear Meaning
    The bear has several meanings that will inspire those who have this animal as totem:

The primary meaning of the bear spirit animal is strength and confidence
  • Standing against adversity; taking action and leadership
  • The spirit of the the bear indicates it’s time for healing or using healing abilities to help self or others
  • The bear medicine emphasizes the importance of solitude, quiet time, rest
  • The spirit of the bear provides strong grounding forces
  • The bear, a spirit animal symbolic of strength and courage
  • The spirit of the bear is a strong source of support in times of difficulty. It provides courage and a stable foundation to face challenges. When the bear shows up as a spirit guide in your life, it’s perhaps time to stand for your beliefs or your truth. This power animal will provide for support and strength.
  • The bear is also a guide to take leadership in your life or in other people’s lives. This animal is feared and admired for its strength. Its presence inspires respect. Its strength and powerful stature will inspire you to step into a leadership role in your life and take action without fear.

• When you invoke the power of the bear totem, reflect on the qualities of inner strength, fearlessness, and confidence in yourself and how you can project them in your world.

Yeah, that does sound like you!
    ---
    Vespi Gold Sparx Gems: 2866
    #6 Posted: 21:30:29 18/04/2018
    Quote: Vespi
    i got the butterfly
    accurate i guess

Powerful transformation, metamorphosis in your life, personality
    Moving through different life cycles
    Renewal, rebirth
    Lightness of being, playfulness
    Elevation from earthly matters, tuning into emotional or spiritual
    The world of the soul, the psyche
    A secondary meaning of the butterfly is about finding joy in life and lightness of being.

god if this aint me tho
    #7 Posted: 21:32:01 18/04/2018 | Topic Creator
    i got the butterfly
    accurate i guess

Powerful transformation, metamorphosis in your life, personality
    Moving through different life cycles
    Renewal, rebirth
    Lightness of being, playfulness
    Elevation from earthly matters, tuning into emotional or spiritual
    The world of the soul, the psyche
    A secondary meaning of the butterfly is about finding joy in life and lightness of being.

god if this aint me tho

Also very you.
    ---
    King-Pen Krazy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1907
    #8 Posted: 21:40:05 18/04/2018
    Probably a sloth
    ---
    Rise and Shine Ursine
    TheFlyingSeal Diamond Sparx Gems: 8523
    #9 Posted: 21:40:42 18/04/2018
    I've love these kinds of quizzes!! Here's what I got:

Quote:
    Bear Spirit Animal

I went on to read the extended result and I'd say it's pretty accurate! The bear represents strength through adversity, leadership, emphasizes healing, and strong grounding forces.
    ---
    #CynderIsAFireDragon
    somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8443
    #10 Posted: 22:03:48 18/04/2018
    Owl. Cool cool
    Blackholes_Wolf Ripto Gems: 10760
    #11 Posted: 22:47:06 18/04/2018
    deer

ermm
    Trix Master 100 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8190
    #12 Posted: 22:58:02 18/04/2018
    Hummingbird.
    ---
    If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
    icon from Empoh
    Crash10 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4745
    #13 Posted: 03:01:36 19/04/2018
    I'm a human because I decided to.
    ---
    Bruh
    Carmelita Fox Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12119
    #14 Posted: 03:06:43 19/04/2018
    Quote: Crash10

don't anger op, he just might decide to turn you into a BLUE hedgehog!
    Skyhunter Diamond Sparx Gems: 8923
    #15 Posted: 03:13:30 19/04/2018
    I got the turtle.

Quote:
    The turtle totem wisdom teaches us about walking our path in peace and sticking to it with determination and serenity.

Slow moving on earth, yet also incredibly fast and agile in water, those who have the turtle as totem or spirit animal may be encouraged to take a break in their busy lives and look around or within themselves for more grounded, long-lasting solutions.
    ---
    It doesn't matter if the bars are iron or gold, a cage is a cage.
    Darby Platinum Sparx Gems: 5738
    #16 Posted: 03:15:15 19/04/2018
    I'm an Owl.

alright alright alright alright
    DirtPrincess Green Sparx Gems: 276
    #17 Posted: 03:17:28 19/04/2018
    Butterfly

Also the comments there, man

"im going to eat all the other animals in the animal kingdom im a tiger" - anonymous
    "mhm as if *****" - kelsey
    ---
    Change my mind - Taylor Swift
    Metallo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6419
    #18 Posted: 03:28:36 19/04/2018
    Hummingbird
    LittleLordie Blue Sparx Gems: 876
    #19 Posted: 03:30:32 19/04/2018
    I am apparently a wolf.
    VespiDragon8 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6555
    #20 Posted: 07:08:02 19/04/2018
    I am a Deer
    What It Means To Be The Deer:
    When you have the deer as spirit animal, you are highly sensitive and have a strong intuition. By affinity with this animal, you have the power to deal with challenges with grace. You master the art of being both determined and gentle in your approach.
    The deer totem wisdom imparts those with a special connection with this animal with the ability to be vigilant, move quickly, and trust their instincts to get out the trickiest situations.
    parisruelz12 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7569
    #21 Posted: 07:18:33 19/04/2018
    A hedehog.
    ---
    looks like ive got some things to do...
    DarkCynder_543 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5210
    #22 Posted: 07:36:07 19/04/2018
    I got tiger o3o

Quote:
    In the kingdom of spirit animal, the tiger puts a special emphasis on raw feelings and emotions. The tiger spirit animal symbolizes primal instincts, unpredictability, and ability to trust yourself. By affinity with this spirit animal, you may enjoy dealing with life matters spontaneously, trusting your intuition and acting fast when needed.

uhhhh i guess????
    ---
    a true saiyan always sprinkles when he tinkles
    mega spyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3847
    #23 Posted: 20:36:56 19/04/2018
    I'd say a mosquito represents me best. They're annoying little pests that only survive by leeching off of others, and nobody wants them around.
    ---
    Dead
    ShadowMewX Diamond Sparx Gems: 8067
    #24 Posted: 21:32:13 19/04/2018
    I got a snake. But from what I can tell, the description is very vague (represents healing?) and doesn’t fit me too well. smilie
    ---
    Let's bust bunsen burners and bounce!
    StevemacQ Platinum Sparx Gems: 6533
    #25 Posted: 22:25:12 19/04/2018
    Guess I'm a tiger too.
    ---
    Needz more eh-mo-shuns.
    Crash10 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4745
    #26 Posted: 19:31:38 20/04/2018
    Quote: Carmelita Fox
    Quote: Crash10

don't anger op, he just might decide to turn you into a BLUE hedgehog!

Please no, black is where the real **** is.

Quote: parisruelz12
    A hedehog.

fst
    ---
    Bruh
    Iblistech Platinum Sparx Gems: 5099
    #27 Posted: 05:08:29 23/04/2018
    Owl. I think it fits pretty well, given my immeasurable intelligence and wisdom.

http://www.spiritanimal.info/owl-spirit-animal/

What It Means To Be The Owl
    The owl spirit animal is emblematic of a deep connection with wisdom and intuitive knowledge. When the spirit of the animal guides you, you can the true reality and see beyond illusion and deceit.

Owl Symbolism
    Symbolic meanings for the owl are:

Intuition, ability to see what others do not see
    The presence of the owl announces change
    Capacity to see beyond deceit and masks
    Wisdom
    The traditional meaning of the owl spirit animal is the announcer of death, most likely symbolic like a life transition, change

The owl spirit animal and the power to see in the dark
    The owl sees in the dark: As a spirit animal, the owl guides you to see beyond the veil of deception and illusion; it helps see what’s kept hidden. It also symbolizes the ability to cut through illusions and see the real meaning of someone’s action or state of mind.

When the owl is one of your power animals, you have a strong intuition and can access information and wisdom that’s usually hidden to most. The spirit of this animal encourages you to look beyond deceiving appearances into the true reality of a situation or a person’s motives.

The owl is a strong spirit guide for discernment and making decision based solid foundations. Call on the owl totem when you have to assess a situation or are going through confusing times.
    ---
    Hail to the King, baby!
    ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
    #28 Posted: 17:25:32 23/04/2018
    i got the wolf but i refuse to be a ****ing wolfaboo
    Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me