Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 3 of 3
1 2 3
Let Me Ask You
Crash10 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4745
#101 Posted: 13:11:07 21/04/2018
I'm curious now.
---
Bruh
CAV Platinum Sparx Gems: 6253
#102 Posted: 03:17:56 22/04/2018 | Topic Creator
Quote: TheFlyingSeal
Hi CAV!! How are you? :0

Seal, do you have any future plans to return to NYC for a more free roaming trip? What are some spots you'd like to see that you weren't able to last time?

Besides Nintendo NY.

Quote: Vespi
one more and ill retire but i like this

Vespi, do YOU have any plans to come to NYC, and what would YOU like to see?

Similarly, besides Nintendo NY.

Quote: JCW555
IIRC the swapping from Rusev to Jericho back to Rusev was a "Vince being Vince" thing, but man, that had to hurt Rusev's confidence when it first happened, and it really speaks to not only Vince's ever so decreasing attention span, it also says "we don't believe in Rusev at all even though he's over but not the way we want him to be".

Ask me another thing!

Do you believe Rusev requested his release like was rumored before he was included in the US title match? And do you believe a singles title is in his near future as a means to keep him around?

Quote: Bryman04
late but fashionably so, I'm here

ask away

Bryman, you're an artist correct? If so, how has your art improved?

Quote: ZapNorris
ok cav plz

Zap, with all due respect how come you enjoy pushing the envelope and making controversial jokes?

Quote: TheToyNerd
Another one

ToyNerd, I recall you having some issues regarding relationships and feeling alone. How have you handled this in recent times, and do you believe there's something you can improve about yourself?

Quote: HIR
Let's bring down the mood in here. *cracks knuckles*

HIR, how has your medical pursuits gone so far? Have you gotten your degree and begun in the field?

Quote: C1nder
Due to the deeply ingrained propaganda in their society I believe that a sudden transfer of power and political system would bring a great deal of unrest and distrust among citizens. Looking at stories from my eastern European family as an example, under Stalinism citizens had no free speech, no say in politics and were given small benefits to keep quiet and behave. When Stalinism and communism fell many citizens rejoiced at first but after a while a lot of people were actually unhappy with the reality of suddenly having to make their own political choices, and the level of corruption the government still had brought around a stronger fear and dislike of political figures. I wouldn't be surprised if a similar situation would arise in North Korea in the future.

Why do you think it can take so long to stabilize and normalize a brainwashed nation, but yet be a fairly quick process to do the brainwashing? North Korea had already reached the state it is today by the time Il-Sung died, and yet it could possibly take almost double the time to fix it.

Quote: willspyro
Ask me

Will, give me a good reason to follow the NFL next season. What about the NBA? Do you believe the NBA could become stagnant and turn viewers away if every final comes down to Golden State and whatever team Lebron is on?

Quote: HeyitsHotDog
why not again

HIHD, what're some recent games you've enjoyed?

Quote: Crash10
I'm curious now.

Crash10, didn't someone else have that avatar long long ago?
Gengar Guy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1424
#103 Posted: 03:22:10 22/04/2018
SOMEBODY TOUCHA MY SPAGHET
---
I always come back. Discord: .spectrespecs
GaiaMemories Emerald Sparx Gems: 3753
#104 Posted: 03:24:31 22/04/2018
I'm back!
---
Hahahahaha
Vespi Gold Sparx Gems: 2866
#105 Posted: 03:39:21 22/04/2018
Quote: CAV
Quote: Vespi
one more and ill retire but i like this

Vespi, do YOU have any plans to come to NYC, and what would YOU like to see?

Similarly, besides Nintendo NY.

if i ever have the money lmao
i most likely will after i graduate if you're still in town, mckenna's been dying to go to both NYC and japan for all the nintendo stuff, as have i!

outside of the nintendo world store theres a lot of things i want to see and do, probably too much for my wallet lmao
my NYC bucket list includes:
-seeing some sort of play on broadway
-going to the marvel offices on W 50th (hopefully theres a tour or something)
-the statue of liberty and times square
-central park zoo
-madame tussauds
-midtown comics
-trying some of the food
-coney island
-if that captain america statue is still around, that
-catching a movie with you so we can have some critical discussion afterwards
TheToyNerd Gold Sparx Gems: 2137
#106 Posted: 03:53:06 22/04/2018
Quote: CAV’s big post
ToyNerd, I recall you having some issues regarding relationships and feeling alone. How have you handled this in recent times, and do you believe there's something you can improve about yourself?

Oh jeez! Um, well, I’m way less adamant about getting a girlfriend at this stage of life. I’m a lot more patient about the whole thing and freak out a lot less about the prospect of being single. I still have an internal jealousy issue that I need to work on, but I’m not very outward with those feelings, so there’s that at least.

I think my attitude on it has changed for the better since I was in a relationship for a week with someone on this site. That period of time was fun and I still talk to her a lot, but I’m clearly not ready for a big commitment like that. I’m young. There’s a lot more to life than people of the opposite sex, I’ve learned. I’m still going to try and meet new people once in college, but I’m okay with myself for right now.

Loneliness is still a big issue and I don’t entirely know how to deal with it at this time, but I’m working on it.

Thanks for asking!
Bryman04 Gold Sparx Gems: 2116
#107 Posted: 05:16:27 22/04/2018

Quote: Bryman04
late but fashionably so, I'm here

ask away

Bryman, you're an artist correct? If so, how has your art improved?

Indeed I am! I've been studying the animation guidebook of Preston Blair, and Richard Williams and learning about the shape of faces and facial expression amongst other things.

[User Posted Image]

I feel that right now I'm not the best I could be, but I'm getting there and want to continue improving.
Samius Hunter Gems: 9242
#108 Posted: 07:08:19 22/04/2018
Another one.
#109 Posted: 07:59:20 22/04/2018 | Topic Creator
Quote: Samius
Another one.

Samius, what are your opinions on Neil Degrasse Tyson? Do you believe his fame within mainstream culture is having a positive effect in introducing astronomy to the layman? Or that his attitude is too standoffish and pompous for who he is?

I was in an elevator with him once and didn't realize it was him.
#110 Posted: 07:59:46 22/04/2018 | Topic Creator
Quote: Sesshomaru75
please

Sess, why ain't you in my AMA thread?
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8226
#111 Posted: 12:02:37 22/04/2018
Well, as always, lots of Pokken DX, never get tired of that game. SMO I still frequently play and Bayonetta 2 I beat a few weeks back.
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
King-Pen Krazy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1907
#112 Posted: 12:08:46 22/04/2018
Could I please have another question
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9016
#113 Posted: 19:27:38 22/04/2018

HIR, how has your medical pursuits gone so far? Have you gotten your degree and begun in the field?

I'm doing stem cell research these days. It's kinda hush-hush. ^.^;

*spins wheel* let's go again
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
sonicbrawler182 Platinum Sparx Gems: 7098
#114 Posted: 19:35:08 22/04/2018
Well met.
---
"My memories will be part of the sky."
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8226
#115 Posted: 19:51:54 22/04/2018
more plz
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
Shibaru Yellow Sparx Gems: 1133
#116 Posted: 19:56:15 22/04/2018
Perhaps another for me? smilie
---
G3MINI, Biggest bubbleton on Mixer.
Hi Lindsey. - Taylor Swift
Asdra#7043 on Discord
GaiaMemories Emerald Sparx Gems: 3753
#117 Posted: 20:18:37 22/04/2018
Again PLEASE.
---
Hahahahaha
emeraldzoroark Platinum Sparx Gems: 5364
#118 Posted: 23:15:26 22/04/2018
I’m back and don’t ask about school this time please.
---
Soon.
#119 Posted: 18:37:59 24/04/2018
Quote: Crash10
I'm curious now.

Crash10, didn't someone else have that avatar long long ago?

Yes, I've been kinda uncreative with avatars recently, not sure why. But I didn't just copy his avatar, I took my own print.
---
Bruh
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5550
#120 Posted: 19:24:37 24/04/2018
Quote: ShadowMewX
Quote: ShadowMewX
Have you ever wondered about me? Probably not, but here I am anyway! I find this topic to be an interesting concept. ^.^

ShadowMew, where's your Kid Icarus quotes? Have you finally run out of them?

Ooh wow, I’m surprised you still remember I did that! I stopped for a while because I went really inactive on DS and couldn’t be bothered to pop in to change it once a month if I was barely visiting in the first place. But I still have a latge collection of them, and now I’m quite tempted to start that up again...

DO IT

Any questions for me?
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
Skyhunter Diamond Sparx Gems: 8923
#121 Posted: 03:05:10 26/04/2018
I'm bored. Question me.
---
It doesn't matter if the bars are iron or gold, a cage is a cage.
#122 Posted: 02:15:23 27/04/2018
Quote: Skyhunter
I'm bored. Question me.

I'm sorry but she's gone.
---
Bruh
sonicbrawler182 Platinum Sparx Gems: 7098
#123 Posted: 03:22:21 27/04/2018
*he

--
---
"My memories will be part of the sky."
DarkCynder_543 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5210
#124 Posted: 07:51:12 27/04/2018
Ah not really haha. I haven't really learned anything new, but just more that I have improved from my old work. c:
---
a true saiyan always sprinkles when he tinkles
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#125 Posted: 15:28:26 27/04/2018

Quote: ZapNorris
ok cav plz

Zap, with all due respect how come you enjoy pushing the envelope and making controversial jokes?

don't really know tbh. i guess being fed up with kids in fandoms kind of served as a gateway into other stuff. i've been considering trekking into 4chan in my freetime but i'm afraid that'd lead to god knows what.
Spyro Fanatic Hunter Gems: 12096
#126 Posted: 15:09:51 03/05/2018
Quote: Spyro Fanatic
Alright, hopefully I'll remember to answer this.

Fanatic, if it isn't too personal to ask, can you tell me about one of your favorite memories with Ra?

There's so many that I found it extremely difficult to pick just one to tell you about.

When I was about 6 or 7, my sister and I were playing in the front yard when a large dog roaming the street started running towards us and barking. My sister has an intense fear of dogs, so when she heard it, she started to scream. Ra, who was in the bushes next to us, leapt out, landed in front of us and held his ground. The dog continued running until it reached the lawn of our front yard and that's when Ra ran growling towards the dog and he slashed its nose. That's when the dog skidded to a stop, turned around and ran even faster away.

I know this is a late reply and you'll never see it, but today was the one year anniversary of Ra's death so it felt good to remember him by writing this.
First | Previous | Page 3 of 3
1 2 3

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me