Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Page 2 of 3 | Last
1 2 3
Let Me Ask You
King-Pen Krazy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1907
#51 Posted: 13:29:53 18/04/2018
Suuuuuurrrrrreeeee
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
Chompy-King257 Gold Sparx Gems: 2956
#52 Posted: 14:54:51 18/04/2018
Alright, why not?
---
i made the "bus" look like my "dad"
CAV Platinum Sparx Gems: 6239
#53 Posted: 16:52:33 18/04/2018 | Topic Creator
Quote: LindseyWednesdy
I've never experienced that happening, though, CAV. you can definitely do without the doing what i'm saying, I just don't see it done that often. and the eyes and inner mouth should always be separate, yes.

The eyes being separate I can buy. Not sure how you can really make the inner mouth separate though when it's often made as an extension of the head. Unless you simply mean the teeth and tongue, which makes more sense.

Quote: Sesshomaru75
Hai~! smilie

Sess, if it isn't too personal to ask here how has your living situation been in the past year? Has there been any signs of improvement?

Quote: Seiki
As I recall of your preferences, you may find these 2 interesting that went up for orders not long ago. Atlas & P-Body A tad higher priced than usual Nendoroids, but still better than what I recall the Figmas being and not too horrible if you're interested. I'm going to guess you've probably seen about the Overwatch stuff? Hanzo & Genji's nendoroids should come out in June, Genji's Figma in May, DVa has a Nendoroid in July, then Widowmaker went up with a Figma not too long ago for a December release.

The new 2019 Snow Miku will be "Princess" themed, btw. Design contest should be starting up soon.

Personally rather interested in seeing what happens with this when he eventually goes up for orders and seeing what Pokemon he has. Money's been a bit tight for me for a while now, so haven't gotten much lately. Main things I've gotten was this set of FF trading figs about a month ago and the Ash Ketchum Nendoroid back around New Years.

Ah yes, didn't Atlas and P-Body also have figmas that came out last year? I may wait for some sort of sale or discount, as I feel as though they're still rather pricy even despite the more complex parts.

D.VA has already been preordered since December, and Widow will be a given at some point or other (alongside the Mercy statue they announced recently.

Sweet Ash. Has his value exploded like Red or was he a more reasonable buy?

Quote: sonicbrawler182
Greetings and salutations!

Brawler, what's been your progress on learning game development? Any new ideas in the pipeline? And have you been experimenting with Blender recently, or have you been too busy?

Quote: C1nder
howdy my dude

C1nder, how do you feel about the rumored treaty to officially end the Korean War? Do you believe it could benefit the people of North Korea, or that it would ultimately just leave things in the same state they are now (but with a less hostile border)?

And how have you been after all this time?

Quote: redwes
*posts out of curiosity*

Redwes, what's the most appealing aspect to RP for you? I notice on your GB you've been very active in that field.

Quote: Samius
Why'd you copy my idea?

This isn't a thread to ask me questions you burnt pop-tart.

Samius, do you believe Scooby's "Uncle Scooby" channel to be inactive due to disinterest on his part, or being too busy with content for his main channel?

Quote: HeyitsHotDog
Hi CAVykins!

HIHD, didn't you used to have a full GB? What happened to it?

Quote: Spyro Fanatic
Alright, hopefully I'll remember to answer this.

Fanatic, if it isn't too personal to ask, can you tell me about one of your favorite memories with Ra?

Quote: King-Pen Krazy
Suuuuuurrrrrreeeee

King-Pen, if you had to choose a single favorite quote from your GB, what would it be and why?

Quote: Chompy-King257
Alright, why not?

Chompy, did you discover Ween through The Mollusk/Ocean Man, or did you know their other works beforehand? Considering their eccentric style and subjects, if someone were looking to get into the band, where would you recommend they start?
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8201
#54 Posted: 17:15:10 18/04/2018
Yeah, about that, due to a certain event on s&n, I didnt post in dS for about a month, locked my guestbook, removed my avatar and more. If you want details, I can pm you about it.
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
parisruelz12 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7569
#55 Posted: 17:27:48 18/04/2018
please.
---
looks like ive got some things to do...
Chompy-King257 Gold Sparx Gems: 2956
#56 Posted: 18:02:08 18/04/2018
To answer your question, I did find Ween through Ocean Man. I started by just listening to that song, but then I listened to the whole album. After that, I started to listen to the other and began to love the band. I would honestly recommend starting as I did - with the Mollusk.
---
i made the "bus" look like my "dad"
King-Pen Krazy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1907
#57 Posted: 18:05:14 18/04/2018
Hmmmm

Probably Toynerd's Buttologist comment, just because of how genious it was
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
Seiki Platinum Sparx Gems: 6059
#58 Posted: 18:09:53 18/04/2018
Quote: CAV
Quote: Seiki
As I recall of your preferences, you may find these 2 interesting that went up for orders not long ago. Atlas & P-Body A tad higher priced than usual Nendoroids, but still better than what I recall the Figmas being and not too horrible if you're interested. I'm going to guess you've probably seen about the Overwatch stuff? Hanzo & Genji's nendoroids should come out in June, Genji's Figma in May, DVa has a Nendoroid in July, then Widowmaker went up with a Figma not too long ago for a December release.

The new 2019 Snow Miku will be "Princess" themed, btw. Design contest should be starting up soon.

Personally rather interested in seeing what happens with this when he eventually goes up for orders and seeing what Pokemon he has. Money's been a bit tight for me for a while now, so haven't gotten much lately. Main things I've gotten was this set of FF trading figs about a month ago and the Ash Ketchum Nendoroid back around New Years.

Ah yes, didn't Atlas and P-Body also have figmas that came out last year? I may wait for some sort of sale or discount, as I feel as though they're still rather pricy even despite the more complex parts.

D.VA has already been preordered since December, and Widow will be a given at some point or other (alongside the Mercy statue they announced recently.

Sweet Ash. Has his value exploded like Red or was he a more reasonable buy?

They did and were really high priced. Atlas' Figma at least looks to have dropped a bit but P-Body's still high.

I pre-ordered him to not take any chances, but he's still at a good price, at least at this time. http://www.amiami.com/top/deta...e=FIGURE-031660 The Pokemon Nendoroids overall seem to have settled and gotten better after that initial Red. Really the only other one that should be pricey or hard to find would probably be the 20th anniversary set of GB style Red & Green with Mew. Maybe Cynthia...
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
#59 Posted: 18:13:02 18/04/2018 | Topic Creator
^Good thing Atlas is the better robot anyway.

Yeah, about that, due to a certain event on s&n, I didnt post in dS for about a month, locked my guestbook, removed my avatar and more. If you want details, I can pm you about it.

You can if you wish to vent.

Quote: parisruelz12
please.

Paris, I recall a while back you talking about improving your health. How has that gone?
Vespi Gold Sparx Gems: 2866
#60 Posted: 18:20:25 18/04/2018
i would like another
sonicbrawler182 Platinum Sparx Gems: 7089
#61 Posted: 18:29:23 18/04/2018
Quote:
Brawler, what's been your progress on learning game development? Any new ideas in the pipeline? And have you been experimenting with Blender recently, or have you been too busy?

Not much progress since I was too busy with work for a while, but I got laid off about a month ago so I'm free. I'm not searching for jobs currently as I am expecting to go for surgery within the next few weeks, so that's gonna leave me out of commission for a few weeks.

I did however purchase €2,000 worth of PC parts just last night. My laptop has been the main thing holding me back so once I get this new PC, get everything installed, and play around with a few games to see how far I can push graphics settings, it should be full steam ahead and I intend to knuckle down on a few projects, as well as take some online courses. Potentially a proper course later in the year if things go a certain way.
---
"My memories will be part of the sky."
#62 Posted: 18:29:26 18/04/2018 | Topic Creator
Quote: Vespi
i would like another

Vespi, as I'm currently going through a retrospective of the MCU in preparation for Infinity War, how would you rank the movies to date?
#63 Posted: 18:34:24 18/04/2018

please.

Paris, I recall a while back you talking about improving your health. How has that gone?

It's been great, actually. Gage has been really good at reminding me to take my meds before bed every night. On top of that, I've been on a good sleep schedule, and have (almost) cut caffeine out of my diet.

Another question, if thats ok.
---
#64 Posted: 18:36:08 18/04/2018
Ask me something, if you'd like btw.
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
#65 Posted: 18:44:21 18/04/2018 | Topic Creator
It's been great, actually. Gage has been really good at reminding me to take my meds before bed every night. On top of that, I've been on a good sleep schedule, and have (almost) cut caffeine out of my diet.

That is excellent news.

Paris, if you had to give any advice to incoming mods or those who want the position, what would you say?

HIHD, how would you describe Google to your technologically inept grandparents?
#66 Posted: 18:51:14 18/04/2018

That is excellent news.

Paris, if you had to give any advice to incoming mods or those who want the position, what would you say?

I don't have to smilie
---
#67 Posted: 18:58:23 18/04/2018

That is excellent news.

View everything with objectivity
---
#68 Posted: 19:53:00 18/04/2018
Quote: Vespi
i would like another

Vespi, as I'm currently going through a retrospective of the MCU in preparation for Infinity War, how would you rank the movies to date?

*cracks knuckles*
I've been waiting 10 years for this.

In my opinion:
1. Guardians of the Galaxy
2. Ant-Man
3. Black Panther/ Spider-Man Homecoming (TIE)
4. Thor: Ragnarok
5. Captain America: Civil War
6. The Avengers
7. Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2
8. Iron Man 3
9. Captain America: The Winter Soldier
10. Captain America: The First Avenger
11. Iron Man
12. Doctor Strange/Thor (TIE)
13. Avengers: Age of Ultron
14. Iron Man 2
15. Thor: The Dark World
16. The Incredible Hulk

I only feel like really justifying my top 5, but to this day, I still think Guardians of the Galaxy is the most fun I've ever had watching a film, I doubt I could ever get tired of it. Ant-Man is a very close second, with it also being very fun to watch. Spider-Man Homecoming is a close third for the same reasons, but Black Panther is so well done, it would be a crime not for it to be this high up. The fun aspect goes for Thor: Ragnarok as well, and Civil War is 5th for the same reasons as Black Panther.

And here's the ones I think people need to see for Infinity War, in order:

-Captain America: The First Avenger
-The Avengers
-Thor: The Dark World
-Captain America: The Winter Soldier
-Guardians of the Galaxy
-Avengers: Age of Ultron
-Captain America: Civil War
-Doctor Strange
-Thor: Ragnarok
-Black Panther

Assuming you don't have time for a full MCU rewatch, my Infinity War list is designed to do 3 things, those being to adequately introduce the major players of the MCU, to track the Infinity Stones through each film, and to track major developments in the MCU (such as the fall of SHIELD, the Sokovia Accords, ect). Between all of these, I think it gives a pretty cut down yet deep understanding of the MCU for a time constrained rewatch.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:07:45 18/04/2018 by Vespi
JCW555 Hunter Gems: 8506
#69 Posted: 21:45:30 18/04/2018
Sure, why not.
---
You gotta believe! Heh heh.
TheToyNerd Gold Sparx Gems: 2137
#70 Posted: 21:46:17 18/04/2018
Do me! Do me!
emeraldzoroark Platinum Sparx Gems: 5357
#71 Posted: 22:54:43 18/04/2018
I am here too!
---
Soon.
redwes Diamond Sparx Gems: 8550
#72 Posted: 23:05:32 18/04/2018
Redwes, what's the most appealing aspect to RP for you? I notice on your GB you've been very active in that field.

I would have to say that its the appeal of portraying different types of characters (and even different creatures altogether) and thus "doing things" that you would never do (or be able to) in real life. At least here on smilie-- I have a fondness for portraying shapeshifters, animals, and of course Darin himself. smilie
---
<[ I’m Darin the gryphon! *screech* Want to know more or ask a question?]
ShadowMewX Diamond Sparx Gems: 8044
#73 Posted: 23:41:38 18/04/2018
Have you ever wondered about me? Probably not, but here I am anyway! I find this topic to be an interesting concept. ^.^
---
Let's bust bunsen burners and bounce!
DragonCamo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6606
#74 Posted: 00:57:52 19/04/2018
Um, ok i suppose
---
Gay 4 GARcher
Trix Master 100 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8179
#75 Posted: 01:05:48 19/04/2018
-sticks leggy out reeeal far-
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
icon from Empoh
wanderist Platinum Sparx Gems: 7081
#76 Posted: 01:20:05 19/04/2018
Kk why not
Samius Hunter Gems: 9224
#77 Posted: 05:49:39 19/04/2018
Quote: Samius
Why'd you copy my idea?

This isn't a thread to ask me questions you burnt pop-tart.

Samius, do you believe Scooby's "Uncle Scooby" channel to be inactive due to disinterest on his part, or being too busy with content for his main channel?

I'm not sure. For an old man he is extremely active and probably has a massive amount of personal projects. I feel like he would let people know if he had lost interest in it, so I lean on the latter.
#78 Posted: 05:54:41 19/04/2018
ok one more
---
C1nder Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10045
#79 Posted: 05:56:12 19/04/2018
howdy my dude

C1nder, how do you feel about the rumored treaty to officially end the Korean War? Do you believe it could benefit the people of North Korea, or that it would ultimately just leave things in the same state they are now (but with a less hostile border)?

I've gotta say I don't have a lot of faith in a treaty any time soon tbh and even if the war is officially ended North Korean society would be super messed up for possibly generations in more ways than one. They've been suffering for a long time and sadly there ain't no overnight solution.

On a lighter note however, I've been doing alright!!
DarkCynder_543 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5210
#80 Posted: 07:29:17 19/04/2018
plz ask me c:
---
a true saiyan always sprinkles when he tinkles
#81 Posted: 15:04:10 20/04/2018 | Topic Creator
Quote: JCW555
Sure, why not.

JCW what are your thoughts on the back and forth swapping between Rusev and Jericho for the Casket Match at Greatest Royal Rumble? Do you believe the event as a whole to be a detrimental one that undermines Wrestlemania and, more importantly, the Women's Revolution by being hosted by a country that bans any of the women from competing?

Quote: TheToyNerd
Do me! Do me!

ToyNerd, I always get confused if your avatar is supposed to be Reaper or The Punisher. What made you pick it?

Quote: emeraldzoroark
I am here too!

Emeraldzoroark, how's school been?

Quote: ShadowMewX
Have you ever wondered about me? Probably not, but here I am anyway! I find this topic to be an interesting concept. ^.^

ShadowMew, where's your Kid Icarus quotes? Have you finally run out of them?

Quote: DragonCamo
Um, ok i suppose

DragonCamo, do you believe the recent Smash trailer to be indications of a new title or a remastered port, and why?

Quote: Trix Master 100

Trix, what have you and Ken Penders been up to?

Quote: wanderist
Kk why not

Wanderist, how has life been away from dS?

And sorry about your cat.

ok one more

Paris, if given the opportunity would you moderate S&N?

howdy my dude

I've gotta say I don't have a lot of faith in a treaty any time soon tbh and even if the war is officially ended North Korean society would be super messed up for possibly generations in more ways than one. They've been suffering for a long time and sadly there ain't no overnight solution.

Do you believe that this generation (and the two living generations before it) of North Koreans to be too far gone in their conditioning to be able to adapt to normal life without the Kim family? Do you believe there to be any potential steps or long term solutions to intergrate them back to a more standardized, if not fully South Korean, lifestyle?

What do you believe would be the ramifications if the Kim family were forcibly removed out of power and a more capitalist and democratic administration were installed? Would the citizens reject en mass?

Quote: DarkCynder_543
plz ask me c:

DarkCynder, have you learned any new valuable techniques in 3D? UV Mapping, rigging, etc.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 15:05:13 20/04/2018 by CAV
#82 Posted: 15:33:38 20/04/2018
My avatar is a genderbent Punisher fanart, yes. I got it from a lil art contest conducted by a LP channel I like who jokingly asked for some. Then they got it... lots of it. This was one of them
#83 Posted: 16:08:55 20/04/2018
Mehhhh

I already have 3 sections. On top of that, just from messeges in the skype group alone it seems that someone is reporting a post everyday/every other day

So probably not.
---
TheFlyingSeal Diamond Sparx Gems: 8512
#84 Posted: 16:23:13 20/04/2018
Hi CAV!! How are you? :0
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
emeraldzoroark Platinum Sparx Gems: 5357
#85 Posted: 16:47:28 20/04/2018
School is... meh.

I honestly can’t focus on homework at home at all so I just do it in the morning before school starts.
---
Soon.
#86 Posted: 17:29:33 20/04/2018
one more and ill retire but i like this
ShadowMewX Diamond Sparx Gems: 8044
#87 Posted: 19:17:39 20/04/2018
Quote: ShadowMewX

ShadowMew, where's your Kid Icarus quotes? Have you finally run out of them?

Ooh wow, I’m surprised you still remember I did that! I stopped for a while because I went really inactive on DS and couldn’t be bothered to pop in to change it once a month if I was barely visiting in the first place. But I still have a latge collection of them, and now I’m quite tempted to start that up again...
---
Let's bust bunsen burners and bounce!
wanderist Platinum Sparx Gems: 7081
#88 Posted: 19:43:51 20/04/2018
Life has been up and down mostly. Lately it's been a mess. A lot has changed though, for better or worse.

Thank you
JCW555 Hunter Gems: 8506
#89 Posted: 19:54:52 20/04/2018
Quote: JCW555
Sure, why not.

JCW what are your thoughts on the back and forth swapping between Rusev and Jericho for the Casket Match at Greatest Royal Rumble? Do you believe the event as a whole to be a detrimental one that undermines Wrestlemania and, more importantly, the Women's Revolution by being hosted by a country that bans any of the women from competing?

IIRC the swapping from Rusev to Jericho back to Rusev was a "Vince being Vince" thing, but man, that had to hurt Rusev's confidence when it first happened, and it really speaks to not only Vince's ever so decreasing attention span, it also says "we don't believe in Rusev at all even though he's over but not the way we want him to be".

As to the women's revolution thing, I've always believed that to be a PR thing for World Wrestling Entertainment to say "oooooh we don't treat our women as just eye candy anymore, honest". So this happening doesn't surprise me in the slightest.

Ask me another thing!
---
You gotta believe! Heh heh.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:19:05 20/04/2018 by JCW555
Bryman04 Gold Sparx Gems: 2116
#90 Posted: 20:06:35 20/04/2018
late but fashionably so, I'm here

ask away
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:07:19 20/04/2018 by Bryman04
DragonCamo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6606
#91 Posted: 20:19:15 20/04/2018
Um, well I think it's pretty clear it's a whole new game. First, the logo is different which yeah, not like, huge but it's still something.
Secondly, if it was a port, it's very clearly implied that the Squids will become fighters in this Smash title, but if it was a port, they'd need to be worked into both the Wii U and 3DS versions. Ice Climbers where benched because Nintendo was unable to get them to work in the 3DS, and they wanted both rosters to be the same. They claimed that Bayonneta was the final DLC character and I don't think they would go back on that statement, thus it would seem that if it were a port, that port at the very least would have "Exclusive" fighters which Nintendo didn't seem to want. This points that this Smash game will be a new game entirely.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
Trix Master 100 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8179
#92 Posted: 20:26:20 20/04/2018

Quote: Trix Master 100

Trix, what have you and Ken Penders been up to?

Ken Penders so far hasn't done anything much outside of lazy art that doesn't make sense. Even then that is scarce af. Probably because of the comic hop to IDW

As for me I've been actually trying to pull my characters into their own universe. Trying to make them look good with the characteristics I give them.
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
icon from Empoh
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 07:11:05 21/04/2018 by Trix Master 100
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#93 Posted: 22:50:19 20/04/2018
ok cav plz
#94 Posted: 22:58:02 20/04/2018
Another one
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9016
#95 Posted: 23:48:49 20/04/2018
Let's bring down the mood in here. *cracks knuckles*
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
C1nder Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10045
#96 Posted: 06:23:43 21/04/2018

Do you believe that this generation (and the two living generations before it) of North Koreans to be too far gone in their conditioning to be able to adapt to normal life without the Kim family? Do you believe there to be any potential steps or long term solutions to intergrate them back to a more standardized, if not fully South Korean, lifestyle?

What do you believe would be the ramifications if the Kim family were forcibly removed out of power and a more capitalist and democratic administration were installed? Would the citizens reject en mass?

That's a really tricky question and I don't think there's a way to know for sure, but based on similar situations around the world in the past a successful transition to what we would consider a "normal" society would most likely not be obtainable in this lifetime. I have no doubt there are steps that could be taken to bring stability and peace in a realistic process but I think it'd take a very long time and would also require the creation of stable diplomatic bonds with world powers.

Due to the deeply ingrained propaganda in their society I believe that a sudden transfer of power and political system would bring a great deal of unrest and distrust among citizens. Looking at stories from my eastern European family as an example, under Stalinism citizens had no free speech, no say in politics and were given small benefits to keep quiet and behave. When Stalinism and communism fell many citizens rejoiced at first but after a while a lot of people were actually unhappy with the reality of suddenly having to make their own political choices, and the level of corruption the government still had brought around a stronger fear and dislike of political figures. I wouldn't be surprised if a similar situation would arise in North Korea in the future.
willspyro Ripto Gems: 5862
#97 Posted: 09:52:16 21/04/2018
Ask me
#98 Posted: 12:10:03 21/04/2018
why not again
---
yelvy Gold Sparx Gems: 2450
#99 Posted: 12:22:38 21/04/2018
Never mind.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:27:52 22/04/2018 by yelvy
First | Page 2 of 3 | Last
1 2 3

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me