Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 3 | Next | Last
1 2 3
Let Me Ask You
CAV Platinum Sparx Gems: 6253
#1 Posted: 03:45:01 18/04/2018 | Topic Creator
Post in this thread and you'll get a personalized question.

An AMA can wait for another time.
Vespi Gold Sparx Gems: 2866
#2 Posted: 03:47:23 18/04/2018
hey CAV hows it hangin
LittleLordie Blue Sparx Gems: 876
#3 Posted: 03:48:52 18/04/2018
Ooooh okay
#4 Posted: 03:50:44 18/04/2018 | Topic Creator
Quote: Vespi
hey CAV hows it hangin

Vespi, how did that short story go? Did it do well for the class? Have you thought of anything new to add to it to potentially adapt into a film?

Quote: LittleLordie
Ooooh okay

Lordie, how has dS treated you in the short time you've been here? And if you're a returning user, what brought you back?
TheDarlingErika Green Sparx Gems: 119
#5 Posted: 03:54:12 18/04/2018
CAV! Hiiiii~!
---
Are you ever dreaming of me?
#6 Posted: 03:54:44 18/04/2018
Quote: CAV
hey CAV hows it hangin

Vespi, how did that short story go? Did it do well for the class? Have you thought of anything new to add to it to potentially adapt into a film?

We didn't get any direct feedback but my teacher offhandedly mentioned outside of class (we're both regularly kind of late and often chat while we head upstairs to class) that I was one of the best writers in the class and I should really look into making writing my actual career.

I haven't thought of anything, nor really had the time, but it's on my to do list this summer, alongside writing that US 1 script.
#7 Posted: 03:55:08 18/04/2018 | Topic Creator
Quote: TheDarlingErika
CAV! Hiiiii~!

Erika, what made you want to join the site? And do you have any hobbies you enjoy doing in your spare time?
Seiki Platinum Sparx Gems: 6072
#8 Posted: 03:55:42 18/04/2018
This sounds pretty fun.
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
DannySleepTalks Green Sparx Gems: 233
#9 Posted: 03:55:52 18/04/2018
Hi, Cee-ayy-vee! ;-)
---
Look what you made me do, look what you made me do, look what you just made me do, look what you just made me do - Taylor Swift
LittleLordie Blue Sparx Gems: 876
#10 Posted: 03:58:39 18/04/2018
Quote: LittleLordie
Ooooh okay

Lordie, how has dS treated you in the short time you've been here? And if you're a returning user, what brought you back?

I am a returning user, the old account being willster8. I mostly lurked with that account and, after getting sick of the name, decided to get a fresh start. I’m not quite sure what keeps me here to be honest. I guess I just like the small, happy community going on here, even though I was never really involved in it.
GaiaMemories Emerald Sparx Gems: 3753
#11 Posted: 04:03:03 18/04/2018
Hello there.
---
Hahahahaha
#12 Posted: 04:04:35 18/04/2018
Quote: GaiaMemories
Hello there.

[User Posted Image]

General Kenobi! Ahahahaha... You are a bold one.
#13 Posted: 04:04:36 18/04/2018
CAV! Hiiiii~!

Erika, what made you want to join the site? And do you have any hobbies you enjoy doing in your spare time?

Lindsey~ X3

I write music and stories! ...Which are technically my work, too, so if that doesn't count, then...

[User Posted Image]
---
LindseyWednesdy Blue Sparx Gems: 769
#14 Posted: 04:05:13 18/04/2018
hey there, what's going on...?

this was a great idea, not even going to lie.
---
Trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble! - Taylor Swift
#15 Posted: 04:15:03 18/04/2018
Hello there.

Your move.
---
Hahahahaha
AestheticDragon Ripto Gems: 1658
#16 Posted: 04:19:00 18/04/2018
Hey .
kardonis Platinum Sparx Gems: 6366
#17 Posted: 04:21:44 18/04/2018
Yes, much more interesting.
---
I used to be THE Bowser, now I'm just an awkward girl
#18 Posted: 04:26:38 18/04/2018
Hello there.

Your move.

You fool! I have been trained in your Jedi arts by Count Dooku.
#19 Posted: 04:27:36 18/04/2018 | Topic Creator
It will, of course, interest people more to answer questions about themselves thank ask strangers.

This is something I wanted to do.

Quote: Seiki
This sounds pretty fun.

Seiki, any new figmas or nendos coming out soon that're worth a look? Any new ones you got yourself?

Quote: DannySleepTalks
Hi, Cee-ayy-vee! ;-)

Danny, do you do the same stuff that Erika and Lindsey do? What sets you apart from them?

Hello there.

Gaia, you sound familiar. What have you been up to in recent times?

Quote: LindseyWednesdy
hey there, what's going on...?

this was a great idea, not even going to lie.

Lindsey, WHAT DO YOU MEAN THE HEAD ISN'T ATTACHED??? ISN'T THE RIG A FULL SKELETON?

Quote: AestheticDragon
Hey .

Aesthetic, you got married not long ago right? If so, do you feel any different being a married man? Has anyone asked you about being married so young?

Quote: kardonis

Kardonis, is there any particular reason you've maintained the same avatar for so long? Is it an affinity for Bowser, or being too busy with other things? What such things?
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:27:56 18/04/2018 by CAV
#20 Posted: 04:34:30 18/04/2018
I got married to Erika....not much interesting beyond that.

Your move.

*does weird Obi Wan 2 fingers out pose*
---
Hahahahaha
#21 Posted: 04:35:09 18/04/2018

Your move.

*gets 4 ****ing arms*
#22 Posted: 04:37:18 18/04/2018 | Topic Creator

Is this a figurative joke marriage or are you two an actual thing?

There hasn't been anything else in the last two years of note?
#23 Posted: 04:40:27 18/04/2018

Is this a figurative joke marriage or are you two an actual thing?

There hasn't been anything else in the last two years of note?

Joke marriage.

I think....

Oh, well let's see:

I reconnected with a good friend of mine from school. I'm 3/4 way to getting my GED....and the person I consider my mother passed away.
---
Hahahahaha
#24 Posted: 04:42:39 18/04/2018
YES, IT IS! BUT THE RIG ITSELF IS ALSO PHYSICALLY DETACHED AS A SEPERATE PIECE, THEY ARE JUST SET UP TO FOLLOW EACH OTHER!

the rig doesn't even have to be one complete thing on it's on, but there are methods to have everything follow along the based on a bone you choose. in this case a neck bone should be followed by the head's main bone. with this, the actual mesh doesn't need to be connected at all. nowhere, it could many pieces (which isn't recommend, either, but, I digress...) because the mesh is going to be weighted to the bones anyway, and they'll follow along no matter what...!
---
Trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble! - Taylor Swift
#25 Posted: 04:43:40 18/04/2018

*gets 4 ****ing arms*

*watches You flail your arms around like propellers*
---
Hahahahaha
#26 Posted: 04:46:13 18/04/2018 | Topic Creator
Oh, well let's see:

I reconnected with a good friend of mine from school. I'm 3/4 way to getting my GED....and the person I consider my mother passed away.

Excellent work on the GED. It's good to hear you're making steps towards improving your future. And I'm sorry for your loss.

Quote: LindseyWednesdy
YES, IT IS! BUT THE RIG ITSELF IS ALSO PHYSICALLY DETACHED AS A SEPERATE PIECE, THEY ARE JUST SET UP TO FOLLOW EACH OTHER!

the rig doesn't even have to be one complete thing on it's on, but there are methods to have everything follow along the based on a bone you choose. in this case a neck bone should be followed by the head's main bone. with this, the actual mesh doesn't need to be connected at all. nowhere, it could many pieces (which isn't recommend, either, but, I digress...) because the mesh is going to be weighted to the bones anyway, and they'll follow along no matter what...!

My question is why would a head being separated be a positive? Isn't there the risk of the head clipping with the body if the character has to bend a certain way?
#27 Posted: 04:48:23 18/04/2018
Yes...within seven weeks I'll be done! Until college.......

And Thank you for your condolences.
---
Hahahahaha
Shibaru Yellow Sparx Gems: 1133
#28 Posted: 04:49:21 18/04/2018
Hi CAV :U
---
G3MINI, Biggest bubbleton on Mixer.
Hi Lindsey. - Taylor Swift
Asdra#7043 on Discord
#29 Posted: 04:51:00 18/04/2018 | Topic Creator
College a lot better than you may think. The difference between how I felt about high school and how I feel about college is night and day. The number of classes you have to take is decreased, and you have much more control over your schedule (you can do night or weekend classes if, like me, you can't really do the 8-3 thing).
#30 Posted: 04:51:30 18/04/2018 | Topic Creator
Quote: Shibaru

Shibaru, what brought you back to dS after years of inactivity? And how's everything been since that hurricane?
#31 Posted: 04:54:33 18/04/2018
Good question! Um.......

I've been told that I make an exceptional mediator. Outside of that, I think we share in basically all our interests, yeah... ^_^'

Also, I might be a sith in disguise.
---
Look what you made me do, look what you made me do, look what you just made me do, look what you just made me do - Taylor Swift
#32 Posted: 04:56:06 18/04/2018
Aww, my sweetness Gaia~ ^_^

Wait, CAV, did you just double post? D:
---
AestheticDragon Ripto Gems: 1658
#33 Posted: 04:57:22 18/04/2018
I'm on mobile so I'm not even going to try to quote that but yep! Got married a year and 6 months ago. It doesn't feel too much different other than now we have joint ownership of our property and we combine all our assets. About being married young, not really. Most questions come from people I talk to online, since many couples where I live get married right out of high school after having been together for even less time than my wife and I (got married in our 4th year being together).
#34 Posted: 04:59:36 18/04/2018

Shibaru, what brought you back to dS after years of inactivity? And how's everything been since that hurricane?

I googled something Spyro related, I think it was a skill point I was so sure existed and I had done, but it didn't show up in the game and I had to make sure I wasn't crazy and it did indeed exist, and DarkSpyro came up in the results so I came to see what was going on... And then I logged in and was going to only post that one topic and leave again, you can see how well that turned out. Not sure what you mean by the hurricane, though... smilie
---
Asdra#7043 on Discord
#35 Posted: 05:00:42 18/04/2018 | Topic Creator
Good question! Um.......

I've been told that I make an exceptional mediator. Outside of that, I think we share in basically all our interests, yeah... smilie'

Mediator? Do Erika and Lindsey fight enough to where that's necessary?

Aww, my sweetness Gaia~ smilie

Wait, CAV, did you just double post? D:

This thread isn't about asking me questions, you coconut.

Quote: AestheticDragon
I'm on mobile so I'm not even going to try to quote that but yep! Got married a year and 6 months ago. It doesn't feel too much different other than now we have joint ownership of our property and we combine all our assets. About being married young, not really. Most questions come from people I talk to online, since many couples where I live get married right out of high school after having been together for even less time than my wife and I (got married in our 4th year being together).

It's certainly a little strange to me, since I come from a city where marriage is potentially less popular than ever now, and many either cannot afford or don't really care to tie the knot. Also commitment fears take over. I can't see myself getting married for a very long time.

Props to you.
#36 Posted: 05:00:51 18/04/2018
Good question! Um.......

I've been told that I make an exceptional mediator. Outside of that, I think we share in basically all our interests, yeah... smilie'

Gah, I knew It!
---
Hahahahaha
#37 Posted: 05:01:58 18/04/2018 | Topic Creator

I googled something Spyro related, I think it was a skill point I was so sure existed and I had done, but it didn't show up in the game and I had to make sure I wasn't crazy and it did indeed exist, and DarkSpyro came up in the results so I came to see what was going on... And then I logged in and was going to only post that one topic and leave again, you can see how well that turned out. Not sure what you mean by the hurricane, though... smilie

The interactions I remember most having with you was during Hurricane Irene on the east coast.

What have you been up to in life in the seven years that have since passed?
#38 Posted: 05:04:18 18/04/2018
Haha, usually not them!

I just seem to end up in the right place at the right time to be able to help other people resolve issues a lot.
---
#39 Posted: 05:11:22 18/04/2018
Well, fine, I was starting to like you until you called me a coconut! Hmph!

Jk! X3
---
#40 Posted: 05:13:15 18/04/2018
^thanks for covering for us, danny... *winky face*

I've never experienced that happening, though, CAV. you can definitely do without the doing what i'm saying, I just don't see it done that often. and the eyes and inner mouth should always be separate, yes.

edit:

of course you posted before me, Erika, of course you freaking did with all of that irony.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:14:04 18/04/2018 by LindseyWednesdy
#41 Posted: 05:19:43 18/04/2018

The interactions I remember most having with you was during Hurricane Irene on the east coast.

What have you been up to in life in the seven years that have since passed?

Well, I do remember having talked with you before, but not what about, but I'm pretty sure there's been nothing about any hurricanes, considering I've never been anywhere near one.

What I've been up to in life since, that's quite a lot, hmm... Fell deep into my love for hearts, fell out of it for several years only to be even deeper into it now... Moved to Michigan for 3 years and then back to Illinois again... Began writing my own stories with original characters and an original alien species... Finally was taken seriously about my ankle pain and saw a doctor, to find out that I have short tendons, which after years of stretches not helping at all means surgery is required... I think that's all stuff that happened since... smilie
---
Asdra#7043 on Discord
Seiki Platinum Sparx Gems: 6072
#42 Posted: 05:44:07 18/04/2018
Quote: Seiki
This sounds pretty fun.

Seiki, any new figmas or nendos coming out soon that're worth a look? Any new ones you got yourself?

As I recall of your preferences, you may find these 2 interesting that went up for orders not long ago. Atlas & P-Body A tad higher priced than usual Nendoroids, but still better than what I recall the Figmas being and not too horrible if you're interested. I'm going to guess you've probably seen about the Overwatch stuff? Hanzo & Genji's nendoroids should come out in June, Genji's Figma in May, DVa has a Nendoroid in July, then Widowmaker went up with a Figma not too long ago for a December release.

The new 2019 Snow Miku will be "Princess" themed, btw. Design contest should be starting up soon.

Personally rather interested in seeing what happens with this when he eventually goes up for orders and seeing what Pokemon he has. Money's been a bit tight for me for a while now, so haven't gotten much lately. Main things I've gotten was this set of FF trading figs about a month ago and the Ash Ketchum Nendoroid back around New Years.
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
sonicbrawler182 Platinum Sparx Gems: 7098
#43 Posted: 07:57:48 18/04/2018
Greetings and salutations!
---
"My memories will be part of the sky."
C1nder Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10087
#44 Posted: 08:37:05 18/04/2018
howdy my dude
redwes Diamond Sparx Gems: 8585
#45 Posted: 08:57:12 18/04/2018
*posts out of curiosity*
---
<[ I’m Darin the gryphon! *screech* Want to know more or ask a question?]
Samius Hunter Gems: 9242
#46 Posted: 10:03:05 18/04/2018
Why'd you copy my idea?
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8226
#47 Posted: 11:32:33 18/04/2018
Hi CAVykins!
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
Spyro Fanatic Hunter Gems: 12108
#48 Posted: 12:44:30 18/04/2018
Alright, hopefully I'll remember to answer this.
kardonis Platinum Sparx Gems: 6366
#49 Posted: 12:54:41 18/04/2018
Quote: kardonis

Kardonis, is there any particular reason you've maintained the same avatar for so long? Is it an affinity for Bowser, or being too busy with other things? What such things?

I've had it forever, and it became my calling card after casually RPing as Bowser in random SnN topics years ago. Yeah I definitely have an affinity for Bowser, but it's not really as big as it used to be? I've kinda matured out of the "constant obsession" I had back then.
---
I used to be THE Bowser, now I'm just an awkward girl
Page 1 of 3 | Next | Last
1 2 3

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me