Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > What kind of clothes and makeup do you wear and/or like...?
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2
What kind of clothes and makeup do you wear and/or like...?
LindseyWednesdy Blue Sparx Gems: 769
#1 Posted: 06:23:45 17/04/2018 | Topic Creator
what is your style? your fashion? stuff you like, stuff you want to try out, or things you just want to talk about or even show off...!

I have an unhealthy obsession with fashion, actually, lol.

i'll update this post with a good list of what I wear and like and stuff in a little while my crocodiles...!
---
Trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble! - Taylor Swift
DarkCynder_543 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5210
#2 Posted: 06:33:36 17/04/2018
I go for cute, since my personality leans in that direction and Im short lol. And wear a bow when i tie my hair up or have a headband with a bow if my fringe is bothering me. I have been going for the pink and mustard cloathing latley. My main stores are Dangerfield/Princess Highway, Dotti and Review. Although they are aussie stores I think.

Winter clothes I live for the cute knits, scarfs, beanies, coats and boots c:

As for makeup its more on the natural side. My best friend has actually converted me into buying korean makeup since its really great quality and cheaper. xD
---
a true saiyan always sprinkles when he tinkles
TheDarlingErika Green Sparx Gems: 119
#3 Posted: 06:36:01 17/04/2018
Aw, isn't Lindsey just too sweet? Making topics for everybody~

Well, everyone knows my style...

[User Posted Image]

;-)
---
Are you ever dreaming of me?
DannySleepTalks Green Sparx Gems: 233
#4 Posted: 06:40:10 17/04/2018
Quote: DarkCynder_543
I go for cute, since my personality leans in that direction and Im short lol. And wear a bow when i tie my hair up or have a headband with a bow if my fringe is bothering me. I have been going for the pink and mustard cloathing latley. My main stores are Dangerfield/Princess Highway, Dotti and Review. Although they are aussie stores I think.

Winter clothes I live for the cute knits, scarfs, beanies, coats and boots c:

As for makeup its more on the natural side. My best friend has actually converted me into buying korean makeup since its really great quality and cheaper. xD

[User Posted Image]

-

Me...

[User Posted Image]

You're waiting for me to say I'm joking? What a pity...
---
Look what you made me do, look what you made me do, look what you just made me do, look what you just made me do - Taylor Swift
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 06:40:36 17/04/2018 by DannySleepTalks
#5 Posted: 06:41:54 17/04/2018
Eevee and sylveon are me tbh xD
---
GaiaMemories Emerald Sparx Gems: 3753
#6 Posted: 06:43:20 17/04/2018
No make up for me.....

I have a bland style, black or tan khakis and a single color dress shirt.

I want to wear a suit and fedora!
---
Hahahahaha
#7 Posted: 06:47:12 17/04/2018
#Let guys wear skirts and makeup 2018
---
Vespi Gold Sparx Gems: 2866
#8 Posted: 15:30:42 17/04/2018
I don't have a lot of style diversity, I'm mostly pastel punk lmao
I usually wear a lot of pink and light purple, but also a lot of black. In the summer, its mostly T-shirts, tank tops, pleated skirts, and shorts, and in the winter it's pretty much the same thing but with an added jacket, tights, fingerless gloves, scarves, ect. I'm pretty jewelry oriented, and I wear the same 3 bracelets every day, and I change up my necklaces based on my outfit. One of my best friends is really into JFashion and I kinda wanna get in on that too but I'm too big to pull it off.

Makeup wise, I pretty much just cover up blemishes and have winged eyeliner.

Agreed.
#GenderIsAConstruct
#WearWhatYouWant
EmperorKaos Emerald Sparx Gems: 4399
#9 Posted: 17:23:53 17/04/2018

hell no

[User Posted Image]

[User Posted Image]
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:25:22 17/04/2018 by EmperorKaos
TheToyNerd Gold Sparx Gems: 2137
#10 Posted: 18:48:55 17/04/2018
Oh dear, this will not end well...
EmperorKaos Emerald Sparx Gems: 4399
#11 Posted: 19:47:49 17/04/2018
Quote: Sesshomaru75
Wait, I'm confused... Are those pictures of girls, or guys dressed up like girls? Either way, I like that first picture. smilie

guys dressed like girls
#12 Posted: 19:52:47 17/04/2018
they cute
Seiki Platinum Sparx Gems: 6072
#13 Posted: 19:53:45 17/04/2018
Anime/gaming design T-shirts mostly bought from anime conventions & shorts is pretty much it for me.
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8226
#14 Posted: 19:54:18 17/04/2018
Tank tops I enjoy. Shorts too. Doubt I'll ever wear a dress though. No real need to.
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
King-Pen Krazy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1907
#15 Posted: 20:08:07 17/04/2018
Bland stuff

Or funny stuff
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
TheFlyingSeal Diamond Sparx Gems: 8523
#16 Posted: 20:10:18 17/04/2018
I really really love a good pastel color pallet, so I try to get as much clothing with it as possible. To clarify, I'm into this kind of pastel, NOT HOLOGRAPHIC. I'm sorry to anyone who does like this style, but I think holographic is,,,really ugly. However, it's pretty hard to get clothes in the pallet because they specifically come around Easter season, since pastel is associated with spring.

My types of clothing range from flowy shirts, blouses, dresses, shrugs, etc. For my bottoms, I have a couple skirts. I also have shorts and jeans that are made of denim, with an assortment of colored shorts, jeggings, leggings, and tights.

On a side note, I hope to get a swing dress and a petticoat to help keep that fluffy shape. Something like this -> It's 98 bucks but I someday aspire to own it. It's even in my size!
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
#17 Posted: 20:13:07 17/04/2018
Quote: TheFlyingSeal
I really really love a good pastel color pallet, so I try to get as much clothing with it as possible. To clarify, I'm into this kind of pastel, NOT HOLOGRAPHIC. I'm sorry to anyone who does like this style, but I think holographic is,,,really ugly. However, it's pretty hard to get clothes in the pallet because they specifically come around Easter season, since pastel is associated with spring.

My types of clothing range from flowy shirts, blouses, dresses, shrugs, etc. For my bottoms, I have a couple skirts. I also have shorts and jeans that are made of denim, with an assortment of colored shorts, jeggings, leggings, and tights.

On a side note, I hope to get a swing dress and a petticoat to help keep that fluffy shape. Something like this -> It's 98 bucks but I someday aspire to own it. It's even in my size!

Seal, I love how we're BFFs and our styles are exact opposites.
I'll never be able to borrow your clothes lmao
TheFlyingSeal Diamond Sparx Gems: 8523
#18 Posted: 20:17:13 17/04/2018
Quote: Vespi

We're the real life Ami and Yumi

[User Posted Image]
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
#19 Posted: 20:19:08 17/04/2018

[User Posted Image]

GOD HONESTLY
#20 Posted: 20:19:26 17/04/2018

[User Posted Image]

Oh my gosh, Ami and Yumi!! :D
---
#21 Posted: 20:21:23 17/04/2018
Quote: TheDarlingErika

[User Posted Image]

Oh my gosh, Ami and Yumi!! smilie

The only difference is that I have zero musical talent.
DannySleepTalks Green Sparx Gems: 233
#22 Posted: 20:42:07 17/04/2018

[User Posted Image]

You mean... this is you two?

[User Posted Image]
---
Look what you made me do, look what you made me do, look what you just made me do, look what you just made me do - Taylor Swift
Pokemon2 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3814
#23 Posted: 21:40:57 17/04/2018
I usually just wear t-shirts and pants, 10 bracelets (5 on each arm), A necklace and glasses
---
Moved to TimDrake, talk to me there.
DragonCamo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6606
#24 Posted: 22:03:42 17/04/2018
Uh, whatever I think looks. Mostly t-shirts and jeans/shorts?? I live in Hoodies.
Don't wear makeup other then for cosplay *shrug*
---
Gay 4 GARcher
Metallo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6419
#25 Posted: 22:34:27 17/04/2018
T shirt (likely with the Crest of El, I have 7), blue jeans and Nikes.

Occasionally a black hoodie and ball cap (also Crest of El)

Aw, isn't Lindsey just too sweet?

I'll go with "Fake News" for 500, Alex.
Crystal Dragon Diamond Sparx Gems: 8850
#26 Posted: 22:35:38 17/04/2018
hoodies, jackets and jeans. beanies and caps, tho i have started to wear headbands instead of beanies all the time. don't wear any makeup.
#27 Posted: 22:41:08 17/04/2018
Quote: Metallo
T shirt (likely with the Crest of El, I have 7), blue jeans and Nikes.

Occasionally a black hoodie and ball cap (also Crest of El)

Aw, isn't Lindsey just too sweet?

I'll go with "Fake News" for 500, Alex.

Heeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyy!!
---
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8459
#28 Posted: 22:48:20 17/04/2018
Most of the time I wear black pants with either a button shirt on top of a plain tee or a polo/tee. My shoes are almost always some crappy skateboarding shoe that every teenager wears.
Blackholes_Wolf Ripto Gems: 10760
#29 Posted: 23:21:01 17/04/2018
i just dress like early chris chan
ShadowMewX Diamond Sparx Gems: 8081
#30 Posted: 23:57:50 17/04/2018
Comfortable. My style is comfortable. I hate jeans, socks and sneakers because they feel too tight on me. I really only wear t-shirts, soft pants and crocs, and I don’t really care how people perceive me. smilie
---
Let's bust bunsen burners and bounce!
Metallo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6419
#31 Posted: 00:08:21 18/04/2018
Quote: Blackholes_Wolf
i just dress like early chris chan

The Classic
Skyhunter Diamond Sparx Gems: 8936
#32 Posted: 00:18:53 18/04/2018
I'm like the king of the t-shirt/sweatpants combo, and I usually wear sneakers and a hooded jacket when I'm out. In the warmer months, I ditch the jacket and wear shorts and sandals. Basically, it's almost completely comfort-based with only a slight regard for actual style. smilie
---
It doesn't matter if the bars are iron or gold, a cage is a cage.
#33 Posted: 09:52:54 19/04/2018
Just bought this scarf the other day and I CANT WAIT TO WEAR IT

[User Posted Image]

anything with fur trim is an instant buy to me. I love fur <3

Some of my clothing is also something straight out of the 50s and 60s, mainly because I'm obsessed with this one clothe store that sells mostly that kind of clothing. >.>
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 10:02:58 19/04/2018 by DarkCynder_543
Ice Dragoness Diamond Sparx Gems: 7896
#34 Posted: 10:54:03 19/04/2018
I wear natural looking make up. I only add stuff like eyeliner when I'm going out. Style varies on the day. It tends to go between sporty and cute.
sonicbrawler182 Platinum Sparx Gems: 7098
#35 Posted: 11:24:14 19/04/2018
My pyjamas because I always gotta be ready to sleep.
---
"My memories will be part of the sky."
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10000
#36 Posted: 13:23:23 19/04/2018
Uhhhh... Comfy sneakers, medium socks, shirts that are also comfy, occasionally with stripes or an interesting(not overbearing) design. I'm pretty boring.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Big Green Platinum Sparx Gems: 6345
#37 Posted: 14:43:49 19/04/2018
I never wear makeup but I love earrings. I feel naked when I go out without wearing them
#38 Posted: 15:02:02 19/04/2018
i wore tight pants for once
i feel hot its great

Just bought this scarf the other day and I CANT WAIT TO WEAR IT

[User Posted Image]

anything with fur trim is an instant buy to me. I love fur <3

Some of my clothing is also something straight out of the 50s and 60s, mainly because I'm obsessed with this one clothe store that sells mostly that kind of clothing. >.>

THATS SO CUTE OMG

Quote: Big Green
I never wear makeup but I love earrings. I feel naked when I go out without wearing them

god i wish i had my ears pierced
Carmelita Fox Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12132
#39 Posted: 17:03:12 19/04/2018
clothes i wish i could wear:
[User Posted Image]

clothes i usually wear:
[User Posted Image]
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 18:34:34 19/04/2018 by Carmelita Fox
GaiaMemories Emerald Sparx Gems: 3753
#40 Posted: 18:27:39 19/04/2018
I didn't know you were a Swolo!
---
Hahahahaha
yelvy Gold Sparx Gems: 2450
#41 Posted: 18:51:08 19/04/2018
Board shorts and loose tees <3
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9016
#42 Posted: 18:54:09 19/04/2018
Hospital scrubs. Sometimes with a lab coat. If I'm not in a lab setting, likely to have a beanie on if it's the cold part of the year b/c I have no internal temperature control. I've been told I look like a sickly cancer patient on more than one occasion. <.<
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
Big Green Platinum Sparx Gems: 6345
#43 Posted: 18:56:14 19/04/2018
Also for clothes I just kinda wear whatever I feel like day to day, sometimes that's just a baggy t-shirt and jeans and sometimes I dress up a bit more with skirts and dresses and the like. I don't wear hats much but I have a cloche hat I like a lot so I wear that sometimes.

I used to have long nails that I kept nice and pretty but I had to cut them short to play piano, now I meet in the middle and paint them more.
mega spyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3847
#44 Posted: 19:40:02 19/04/2018
The exact same style of shirt and pants, just in different colors. Just plain single color shirts and black pants. I do have some stupid Doctor Who clothes that I wear though, like the 4th Doctor's long scarf and the 5th Doctor's sweater.

[User Posted Image]

[User Posted Image]

And though it's not relevant to the topic, I also have the 7th Doctor's umbrella, though I've never actually used it:

[User Posted Image]

I don't wear these very often though, since for some reason people look at you weird when you walk around in a 16 foot scarf, no matter how cold it is.
---
Dead
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:41:32 19/04/2018 by mega spyro
#45 Posted: 19:43:06 19/04/2018
Quote: Sesshomaru75
For tops I just generally wear some regular t-shirts with video game characters (Or something of that nature) on them, and for pants I just generally wear basketball shorts because they are the most comfortable for me to wear.

I'll occasionally wear Polo shirts and jean shorts when trying to look a bit less "trashy", but otherwise my taste in clothing is kind of bland. lol (Though, then again, it's not like I don't get clothes very often due to not having enough money anyways, so...)

That said, I'm going to start buying thigh high socks and arm sleeves soon, and I want to start buying tops with more color and variety to them.

As for makeup, I legitimately don't think I've ever used any in my life, ngl. I can't even begin to imagine what I'd look like with some on me. smilie

Legitimately the only time I can remember doing anything with "makeup" is when I used red lipstick for... uh... certain reasons that I shall not disclose...

youd look cute
parisruelz12 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7569
#46 Posted: 21:08:33 19/04/2018
graphic tee
jeans
hoodie/sweatshirt

little purple eye liner, a little lipstick

ponytail
---
looks like ive got some things to do...
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me