Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Video Gaming > Mega Man X Collection 1 and 2 releasing July 26th in Japan
Page 1 of 1
Mega Man X Collection 1 and 2 releasing July 26th in Japan
sonicbrawler182 Platinum Sparx Gems: 7098
#1 Posted: 11:29:37 10/04/2018 | Topic Creator

[User Posted Image]

[User Posted Image]

I'm very X-cited for this.

No news on when the Western release is but they already confirmed a Western release when it was originally announced back at the Mega Man 30th Anniversary stream. So we'll hear something soon.

Both collections release the same day. If you buy physical, your disc/cartridge will contain MMXC1, and you will get a download code for MMXC2. Otherwise, both are bought separately from your digital distribution service of choice.

There is also a teaser for an "X Challenge" mode, which seems to have bosses from across games teaming up.

Releasing on PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and Steam.
---
"My memories will be part of the sky."
King-Pen Krazy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1907
#2 Posted: 12:38:36 10/04/2018
More reason to visit Japan

Time to learn a language
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
#3 Posted: 16:08:39 10/04/2018 | Topic Creator

English trailer is up, we're actually getting it a day earlier than Japan, lol.
---
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9016
#4 Posted: 16:32:17 10/04/2018
The difference in quality b/w X Collection 1 and 2 is kind of hilarious, not gonna lie. Why would I want to play X6 or X7? I don't hate myself that much. <.<
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
#5 Posted: 16:58:01 10/04/2018 | Topic Creator
Quote: HIR
The difference in quality b/w X Collection 1 and 2 is kind of hilarious, not gonna lie. Why would I want to play X6 or X7? I don't hate myself that much. <.<

I've only played a bit of X7 in a PS2 emulator, it's the only one I haven't completely played. So I'm actually thankful for that, even if I end up not liking the game. I just want to cross it off.

Also X5 is pretty good, and X8 basically justifies the purchase on it's own. Easily one of the best games in the series, and it seems it's being treated as a HD remaster of sorts due to being a game rendered in 3D graphics.
---
DarkCynder_543 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5210
#6 Posted: 02:15:02 22/04/2018
This year is definitely great for Megaman. I'm not sure if I will get the 2nd collection though mainly because I'm not a fan of the games after X4 lol, and I'd rather not relive the times of X7. :')

I admit that I'm in the smol camp that prefers the Classics, so I'm looking forward to Megaman 11 the most and hopefully my boi Protoman returning. >.>
---
a true saiyan always sprinkles when he tinkles
Vespi Gold Sparx Gems: 2866
#7 Posted: 02:27:21 22/04/2018
Quote: DarkCynder_543
This year is definitely great for Megaman. I'm not sure if I will get the 2nd collection though mainly because I'm not a fan of the games after X4 lol, and I'd rather not relive the times of X7. :')

I admit that I'm in the smol camp that prefers the Classics, so I'm looking forward to Megaman 11 the most and hopefully my boi Protoman returning. >.>

GREAT TASTE

Yeah I might pick up the 1st collection as well.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me