Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Top 6 favorite dS users and why?
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2
Top 6 favorite dS users and why?
Spyrobaby Emerald Sparx Gems: 4254
#51 Posted: 01:06:45 13/08/2018
I feel a bit weird because I'm so inactive and generally unmemorable so this will be very one sided lol

1. TTD- been together almost 3 years and is the best person I've ever known <3
2. Jaggedstar- I'm a bit of a useless friend really and haven't spoken much recently but we're both British, both love classic Spyro a lot and are both about the same age and I want to be friends but I'm just useless lol :'c
3. Crystalfissure- um must words be spoken lol. The person who (indirectly) got me back into Spyro in 2015 through watching his videos and has actually spoken to me??? Despite being very well known in the Spyro community??? One of my all time favourite people although I think I must look like a stalker
4. TheSpyroFan12- Another I haven't spoken to for a long time because I haven't been on here for a long time, but we had good chats about Spyro and Game of Thrones and college back in the day but I'm too nervous to start another conversation
5. Bolt- again, another person I haven't spoken to for a verrrrry long time like since my early days on here in 2009-2011, but someone who used to help me with my artwork because I couldn't do anything and was really supportive and nice and someone I want to be friends with again

I couldn't think of a 6th, so I thought I'd give some shoutouts to people I've been friends with in the past who may or may not still be here who I miss </3 so here's to zzsdf, spyroisthebest8, Samius, SuperSpyroFan and others.
---
The darkness only stays at nighttime, in the morning it'll fade away. Daylight's good at arriving at the right time, it's not always going to be this grey~
Chompy-King257 Gold Sparx Gems: 2956
#52 Posted: 02:16:55 13/08/2018
People are updating these but mine still stands. I know some of the users on there have since left but still.
---
i made the "bus" look like my "dad"
parisruelz12 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7569
#53 Posted: 09:56:43 13/08/2018
1) me
2) me
3) me
4) me
5) me
6) me
8) me
9) me
10) me
---
looks like ive got some things to do...
Jaggedstar Diamond Sparx Gems: 7660
#54 Posted: 11:31:22 13/08/2018
Quote: somePerson
all those edgelords in the 2012-2015 era of ds

^this

Quote: Spyrobaby
I feel a bit weird because I'm so inactive and generally unmemorable so this will be very one sided lol

1. TTD- been together almost 3 years and is the best person I've ever known <3
2. Jaggedstar- I'm a bit of a useless friend really and haven't spoken much recently but we're both British, both love classic Spyro a lot and are both about the same age and I want to be friends but I'm just useless lol :'c
3. Crystalfissure- um must words be spoken lol. The person who (indirectly) got me back into Spyro in 2015 through watching his videos and has actually spoken to me??? Despite being very well known in the Spyro community??? One of my all time favourite people although I think I must look like a stalker
4. TheSpyroFan12- Another I haven't spoken to for a long time because I haven't been on here for a long time, but we had good chats about Spyro and Game of Thrones and college back in the day but I'm too nervous to start another conversation
5. Bolt- again, another person I haven't spoken to for a verrrrry long time like since my early days on here in 2009-2011, but someone who used to help me with my artwork because I couldn't do anything and was really supportive and nice and someone I want to be friends with again

I couldn't think of a 6th, so I thought I'd give some shoutouts to people I've been friends with in the past who may or may not still be here who I miss </3 so here's to zzsdf, spyroisthebest8, Samius, SuperSpyroFan and others.

ahhhh!!!! shoot me a message anytime!! smilie
---
Quote: Paytawn
oh my god
Bolt Hunter Gems: 6135
#55 Posted: 18:17:44 13/08/2018
Seriously, how can I pick six out of all the amazing people here? I literally love every single person who frequents the site!

Here's just a bunch of people I've enjoyed talking with/or just seeing around over the past few months since I came back!
ToyNerd, Gaia, paris, hihd, FedUpWolf, Thunderdragon, Bifrost, Sess, Iceclaw, FlyingSeal, pancakesparx, BryBry, DarkCynder, Jaggedstar, Aes, Lindsey, Metallo, Zap, Trix, Crash10, skylanderdude, DeathOfADream, terrafin, Chompy-King, King-Pen ...
There's probably way more so sorry if I missed you! And I can't wait to talk with more people too and add them to my list haha.
---
you don't know me. i break things
I draw stuff.
FuryBeam136 Gold Sparx Gems: 2203
#56 Posted: 20:01:41 13/08/2018
Quote: ShadowMewX
In no particular order...

1. StormDragon21. Uh, duh. smilie We get into a lot of fun and mischief, and you’re arguably the person I have the most enjoyment being around!

2. prextail202. I blame you for getting me into RPing and a ton of fandoms! Plus we’ve been friends foreverrrrr.

3. FuryBeam136. You’re so creative and fun, and I enjoy RPing with ya! Plus I enjoy your FoLaD reviews. ;P

4. Skyhunter. I don’t know how you put up with me, tbh. You’re so talented and imaginative in the creativity department, and you’re just a loyal and patient dude!

5. Rickorio. We’ve been through a lot, and I’m glad that through all that we can still trust each other!

6. GigaCamo. You’re the best brother anyone could ask for!

I don’t deserve to be on this list amongst good people hhhh I’m actually such a mean person ;~;

I can’t make a whole list in any particular order sooo
Shadmé (I don’t deserve such a kind friend)
WolvenAnakha (she don’t post much at all really but I dragged her here so she deserves a spot)
Skyhunter (you put up with my shenanigans so I mean I appreciate that)
Storm (I’m actually quite sad we don’t speak much cause we were frends once but now I panic whenever I speak cause I don’t want to seem clingy and aaa)
There are more people probably just cause I forgot you on this list doesn’t mean I don’t appreciate you because I appreciate anyone who puts up with my bs
Also don’t really want to mention anyone I haven’t talked to in more than like two months since I would feel awkward bringing them up (Anakha is an exception because I’m p sure she still stalks this place)
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
Skyhunter Diamond Sparx Gems: 8887
#57 Posted: 00:13:12 14/08/2018
Yay, I'm popular! smilie
Not that I expected anyone besides close friends to list me, but it's still nice to be included.
@FuryBeam Hey, don't worry about it! I've dealt with more and worse stuff from people I'm arguably closer friends with. You're fine smilie

Anyway, my favorite six, in no particular order:
ShadowMewX
StormDragon
prextail
FuryBeam
redwes
EyeBrawler2014

I met pretty much all these guys in the RP community, and I always have fun hanging out with them!
---
It doesn't matter if the bars are iron or gold, a cage is a cage.
pankakesparx456 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7795
#58 Posted: 00:32:56 14/08/2018
Quote: Bolt
Seriously, how can I pick six out of all the amazing people here? I literally love every single person who frequents the site!

Here's just a bunch of people I've enjoyed talking with/or just seeing around over the past few months since I came back!
ToyNerd, Gaia, paris, hihd, FedUpWolf, Thunderdragon, Bifrost, Sess, Iceclaw, FlyingSeal, pancakesparx, BryBry, DarkCynder, Jaggedstar, Aes, Lindsey, Metallo, Zap, Trix, Crash10, skylanderdude, DeathOfADream, terrafin, Chompy-King, King-Pen ...
There's probably way more so sorry if I missed you! And I can't wait to talk with more people too and add them to my list haha.

Oh gosh thank u!!! youre the first person to mention me by name

i wanted to put you on my list but i was only limited to six people i sorry D:
---
Cool cool.
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9016
#59 Posted: 00:45:10 14/08/2018
Looks like I succeeded in fading into obscurity. *fist-pumps*
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
Crash10 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4745
#60 Posted: 02:11:23 14/08/2018
Woah thank everyone who remembers me, I thought I became quite the forgotten one due to inactivity.

Not in any particular order because I have no idea how to rank them, won't limit myself to a strict number:

• Bifrost: She already got a lot of praise here but it's not enough. Honestly one of my favorite people both online and in real life. Someone I can look up to, definitely. Smart, thoughtful, funny and kind, I honestly do try to be a bit like her. The fact we have a lot in common (if that's not an offense to her) also really helps.
  • Drawdler: Another big friend, I love her chill behavior and, just as she said, it's a pretty no-pressure friendship. Oh yeah, she's also the one I can talk the most about older consoles since she plays a lot of them.

Also want to give some some words to a few users that I'm not as close but have a lot of fondness for:

• ToyNerd: Very funny and extremely well-intentioned. Can't wait for his return, if he ever comes back.
  • Bryman: Always brings up something interesting to discuss on the Discord server. Also an inspired game designer who I can't wait to see bringing up his games to life.
  • Bolt: Adorably kind and always open to hear others.
  • Paris: Extremely level-headed and overall a good company on Discord.
  • Aquaris: Funny and cool to talk with in general.
  • sonicbrawler: Has interesting posts with a lot of well-constructed opinions.
  • Iceclaw: Another favorite from Discord, a joy to have around.
  • FlyingSeal: Another very kind person with a very welcoming attitude.
  • Jaggedstar/Carmelita Fox/Muffin Man: The users who can keep S&N alive. Only the finest memes.
  • Jesse: Pretty unique and fun animation, and overall just a fun and enjoyable behavior.
  • Metallo: Some people may not be fond of him but the constant contact on Discord made him grow on me, he's a nice guy to have around.
  • emeraldzoroark: Another nice presence on Discord, nice puns too.
  • ToadyToady22: I need more erotic Knack fanfiction™ in my life.

Don't cry if you're not in I can put you in the blink of an eye.
---
Bruh
Edited 5 times - Last edited at 16:48:30 14/08/2018 by Crash10
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8201
#61 Posted: 02:21:02 14/08/2018 | Topic Creator
Quote: Crash10
Woah thank everyone who remembers me, I thought I became quite the forgotten one due to inactivity.

Not in any particular order because I have no idea how to rank them, won't limit myself to a strict number:

• Bifrost: She already got a lot of praise here but it's not enough. Honestly one of my favorite people both online and in real life. Someone I can look up to, definitely. Smart, thoughtful, funny and kind, I honestly do try to be a bit like her. The fact we have a lot in common (if that's not an offense to her) also really helps.
  • Drawdler: Another big friend, I love her chill behavior and, just as she said, it's a pretty no-pressure friendship. Oh yeah, she's also the one I can talk the most about older consoles since she plays a lot of them.

Also want to give some some words to a few users that I'm not as close but have a lot of fondness for:

• ToyNerd: Very funny and extremely well-intentioned. Can't wait for his return, if he ever comes back.
  • Bryman: Always brings up something interesting to discuss on the Discord server. Also an inspired game designer who I can't wait to see bringing up his games to life.
  • Jaggedstar/Carmelita Fox/Muffin Man: The users who can keep S&N alive. Only the finest memes.
  • Jesse: Pretty unique and fun animation, and overall just a fun and enjoyable behavior.
  • Metallo: Some people may not be fond of him but the constant contact on Discord made him grow on me, he's a nice guy to have around.

O-oh.
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
Crash10 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4745
#62 Posted: 16:49:43 14/08/2018
Quote: HeyitsHotDog
O-oh.

Yes I like you too dear HIHD don't ever leave.
---
Bruh
Jaggedstar Diamond Sparx Gems: 7660
#63 Posted: 23:13:56 14/08/2018
Quote: Crash10

• emeraldzoroark: Another nice presence on Discord, nice puns too.

proud to be of service *hugs* smilie
---
Quote: Paytawn
oh my god
DeathOfADream Yellow Sparx Gems: 1510
#64 Posted: 04:39:47 16/08/2018
Of all time? Hmm... This is actually going to be very difficult given that I’ve lost contact with the majority of my old dS friends, and I don’t participate enough to make new ones...
These are in no order (tried to type em in order and ended up rewriting the list 4 times)

1. Cynderluv8801/saltytaco
2. Mesuxelf
3. Toynerd
4. Drawdler
5. Bolt
6. Beavcoon

Honorable mentions include TrixMaster, QueenChrysalis, HeyItsHotDog, striderswag, ShadowMew, and everyone who’s reading this cuz I’m sure you’re great and yeah.

Quote: Bolt

I was not expecting my dumbass to be listed bless u.
---
”I am not everything you thought that I would be
But every story I have told is part of me.”
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me