Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > League of DarkDarkSpyro Villains
First | Previous | Page 3 of 3
1 2 3
League of DarkDarkSpyro Villains
Pokemon2 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3814
#101 Posted: 19:16:15 09/04/2018
I am the most evil man ever
---
Moved to TimDrake, talk to me there.
Emperor_Mustard Blue Sparx Gems: 628
#102 Posted: 20:55:30 09/04/2018
Quote: King-Pen Krazy
YOU WILL NEVER CONQUER THE RELISH REPUBLIC

FOR WE HAVE ANTI-MUSTARD DEFENSE SYSTEMS WERE YOU SHALL NEVER FIND THEM

I will conquer you later with ketchup and mayo. In the meantime, I'll be conquering BBQ sauce, starting with Kansas City, which is close to my evil HQ. I will then celebrate by making BBQ sauce from the blood of my enemies.
---
And this battle shall be the delicious mustard on that bread! The mustard of your doom!
gary Prismatic Sparx Gems: 11288
#103 Posted: 02:44:11 10/04/2018
you can't get through to my steel gate. -evil laugh in mormal voice-
---
"let go inside"Gary Sparkle said. (smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie are my collecting skylander)
#104 Posted: 20:50:25 12/04/2018
I have conquered BBQ sauce. Now I will make BBQ sauce out of the blood of my dead enemies.
---
And this battle shall be the delicious mustard on that bread! The mustard of your doom!
kardonis Platinum Sparx Gems: 6366
#105 Posted: 21:18:48 12/04/2018
Quote: Emperor_Mustard
I have conquered BBQ sauce. Now I will make BBQ sauce out of the blood of my dead enemies.

As a representative of the horseradish guild, I propose an alliance. Our force is small, but we are quite potent.
---
I used to be THE Bowser, now I'm just an awkward girl
Big Green Platinum Sparx Gems: 6323
#106 Posted: 21:48:51 12/04/2018

I'm glad you specified that the enemies have to be dead first, but why not go big and drain the blood from your enemies before they die? Or is that what you do and you are referring to those enemies as they are now, because they are dead from you draining their blood out to use as BBQ sauce?
#107 Posted: 21:51:31 12/04/2018
Quote: kardonis

As a representative of the horseradish guild, I propose an alliance. Our force is small, but we are quite potent.

Very well. I accept your alliance.
---
#108 Posted: 21:54:42 12/04/2018
Quote: Big Green

I'm glad you specified that the enemies have to be dead first, but why not go big and drain the blood from your enemies before they die? Or is that what you do and you are referring to those enemies as they are now, because they are dead from you draining their blood out to use as BBQ sauce?

The enemies are dead because I drained their blood after incapacitating them. Also, the blood has spices in it to make it extra delicious.
---
#109 Posted: 22:38:27 12/04/2018
I want to join the league
---
#110 Posted: 04:15:13 13/04/2018
-drink dark water-
---
"let go inside"Gary Sparkle said. (smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie are my collecting skylander)
#111 Posted: 10:48:07 13/04/2018
*turns into a shadow*
---
#112 Posted: 04:48:28 15/04/2018
-put dark water on river-
---
LindseyWednesdy Blue Sparx Gems: 769
#113 Posted: 06:10:50 15/04/2018
I've decided that I am the greatest villain of them all. none of you can match my darkness and evil laugh capability. fight me, for I shall rule you all like peasants if you do not.

HYAHYAHYAHYAHYAHYAHYAHYA
---
Trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble! - Taylor Swift
#114 Posted: 00:58:40 16/04/2018
Quote: LindseyWednesdy
I've decided that I am the greatest villain of them all. none of you can match my darkness and evil laugh capability. fight me, for I shall rule you all like peasants if you do not.

HYAHYAHYAHYAHYAHYAHYAHYA

I am actually the best villain of all because I have successfully conquered more civilizations than even the British ever have. In fact, I just used Ketchup resources to conquer the Relish Republic yesterday. Also, I make BBQ sauce out of the blood of my enemies, who I kill for this very purpose. I've even arrested Dirt Princess because I don't give a **** about diplomatic immunity. I am only keeping her alive so she can watch her once great empire join my evil forces.
---
DannySleepTalks Green Sparx Gems: 233
#115 Posted: 01:04:15 16/04/2018
I missed DarkDarkSpyro, is it too late to join?
---
Look what you made me do, look what you made me do, look what you just made me do, look what you just made me do - Taylor Swift
LindseyWednesdy Blue Sparx Gems: 769
#116 Posted: 02:17:46 16/04/2018
Quote: Sesshomaru75

HYAHYAHYAHYAHYAHYAHYAHYA

u fool, i have the greatest evil laugh capabilities!

and i shall prove it, right here, right now!

prepare to tremble with FEAR!

(spoiler'd for being too scawwy)

HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

your powers are very commendable, and your laugh... atrociously evilllllllll...

but I will not be defeated and be taking so lightly by you...!

how do you react to... this........?

HYAHAYHAYAHYAHYAHYAHYAHYA

X3

HYAHYAHYAHYAHYAHYAHYAHYA

I am actually the best villain of all because I have successfully conquered more civilizations than even the British ever have. In fact, I just used Ketchup resources to conquer the Relish Republic yesterday. Also, I make BBQ sauce out of the blood of my enemies, who I kill for this very purpose. I've even arrested Dirt Princess because I don't give a **** about diplomatic immunity. I am only keeping her alive so she can watch her once great empire join my evil forces.

psh, I scoff at you. do you really, actually believe that you could ever defeat DirtPrincess... you may think you have her, but the truth is, shortly she will rise from the dirt, and you shall fall beneath it. I have no more time for you games.

Quote: DannySleepTalks

and no you didn't, I know you were there the whole time, I saw you! don't deny it!
---
Trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble! - Taylor Swift
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:18:49 16/04/2018 by LindseyWednesdy
#117 Posted: 02:34:06 16/04/2018

and no you didn't, I know you were there the whole time, I saw you! don't deny it!

D-did you, really? Well, I-I... I guess I might have seen it.......
---
Look what you made me do, look what you made me do, look what you just made me do, look what you just made me do - Taylor Swift
#118 Posted: 03:05:09 16/04/2018
heh heh ha ha -evil laugh louder-

-pokes anyone-muhaha
---
#119 Posted: 03:07:32 16/04/2018
Quote: gary

-pokes anyone-muhaha

Huh? Poke me? X3

-pokes gary-
---
TheDarlingErika Green Sparx Gems: 119
#120 Posted: 03:09:43 16/04/2018

-pokes anyone-muhaha

Uh! I've been poked? Does that make me not evil...?!
---
Are you ever dreaming of me?
#121 Posted: 04:09:42 16/04/2018
I hope you turn darkness
---
#122 Posted: 04:25:16 16/04/2018
I hope you turn darkness

I'm turning darkness... I'm turning darkness!!

[User Posted Image]
---
#123 Posted: 02:28:15 25/04/2018

-pokes anyone-muhaha

Huh? Poke me? X3

-pokes gary-

-pull cheeks- :3
---
Muffin Man Platinum Sparx Gems: 5337
#124 Posted: 03:09:52 25/04/2018

I always feel like the april fools darkSpyro redesigns go by too quickly. Just reminds me of how short and fleeting a single day really is, and how quickly it drifts into the distant past.
---
Boop me if you see this.
84skylanderdude Platinum Sparx Gems: 5528
#125 Posted: 04:16:33 25/04/2018
[User Posted Image]

Anyone made this joke yet
---
“No one knows what the outcome will be. So, as much as you can, choose whatever you'll regret the least.” - Levi Ackerman
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8201
#126 Posted: 11:34:32 25/04/2018
Quote: 84skylanderdude
[User Posted Image]

Anyone made this joke yet

The topic title is a reference to it? The entire topic is that joke.
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 12:42:31 25/04/2018 by HeyitsHotDog
#127 Posted: 22:55:53 30/04/2018
I do have Dirt Princess, Lindsey Wednesday, and have fully taken over her kingdom. I recently took over the last condiment, cheese sauce. I still have BBQ sauce made of the blood, and now the tears of my deceased enemies if you want some. I added ketchup.
---
#128 Posted: 04:37:21 01/05/2018
you can't have me.unless, you cannot get through my steel gate
---
#129 Posted: 20:25:31 02/05/2018
Gary, have you accepted your position of power over the Ketchup province? If you do, you will be protected by a lot more than a steel gate.
---
#130 Posted: 04:00:09 05/05/2018
my Postion? how?
---
#131 Posted: 01:03:43 09/05/2018
You have your own guards and your own city. What more can you ask for?
---
#132 Posted: 13:36:10 10/05/2018
You have my dark water to make defend your fortess,Empreor.
---
#133 Posted: 13:58:23 10/05/2018
I will now start conquering the entire drink industry.
---
Big Green Platinum Sparx Gems: 6323
#134 Posted: 14:25:18 10/05/2018
Holy ****, Emperor_Mustard has allied with gary. He has become very powerful.
#135 Posted: 02:30:01 11/05/2018
already make ally with empreor

---
First | Previous | Page 3 of 3
1 2 3

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me