Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > General > Spyro The Dragon Candle!
Page 1 of 1
Spyro The Dragon Candle!
Dazzy Gold Sparx Gems: 2476
#1 Posted: 17:11:50 30/03/2018 | Topic Creator
Hi guys, just want to show something very cool, and unique too. it is a Spyro The Dragon Candle, Yes, these do exist! Ok, earlier this month I saw one on Ebay, and despite trying to win one, I didn't win it, it went for £50, and that is pretty high for a candle. Later on in the month, another Spyro candle appeared, and I really wanted this one, and I won it, I got it for £10, that's £40 cheaper than the last one. This is very cool, and it's a rare find, you don't expect to see Spyro on a candle, but this is for you guys, an awesome discovery that I share with you.

Last of all, the Spyro image on it is from Spyro: Season Of Ice, I even show a poster to show the same image, pretty cool stuff.

Here's s video of the candle:

---
Spyro The Dragon Rules
ClassicSpyroLUV Yellow Sparx Gems: 1193
#2 Posted: 02:41:11 31/03/2018
Is it an official collectible or did someone just put the image on the candle themselves? It just seems like odd merchandise for a children's game.
Beemo Gold Sparx Gems: 2828
#3 Posted: 03:20:53 31/03/2018
Nevertheless, pretty neat.
---
I hate this name and I want to change it.
Dazzy Gold Sparx Gems: 2476
#4 Posted: 03:11:39 04/04/2018 | Topic Creator
Quote: ClassicSpyroLUV
Is it an official collectible or did someone just put the image on the candle themselves? It just seems like odd merchandise for a children's game.

I think it's unofficial, I found 2 of these, both being sold by the same seller. The other candle had a different picture of Spyro, it may be from the GBA games.
---
Spyro The Dragon Rules
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me