Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Let's talk Sea of Theives [CLOSED]
Bryman04 Gold Sparx Gems: 2116
#1 Posted: 05:34:55 25/03/2018 | Topic Creator
RareWare is ****ing dead
Vespi Gold Sparx Gems: 2866
#2 Posted: 06:06:39 25/03/2018
why

- - -
TheToyNerd Gold Sparx Gems: 2137
#3 Posted: 11:18:36 25/03/2018
It looks super boring unfortunately. Plus, I don’t have many friends interested in that kind of game
Samius Hunter Gems: 9224
#4 Posted: 11:58:45 25/03/2018
Topic moved to Video Gaming.
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8201
#5 Posted: 19:03:38 25/03/2018
what's sea of theifs?
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
Muffin Man Platinum Sparx Gems: 5337
#6 Posted: 19:07:56 25/03/2018
Needs more content added to it. It probably got rushed out to help attract people to Game Pass.
---
Boop me if you see this.
#7 Posted: 23:36:35 25/03/2018 | Topic Creator
See what I did there? I put as much content into my post as RareWare did their game
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:37:06 25/03/2018 by Bryman04
Johnbonne Yellow Sparx Gems: 1216
#8 Posted: 04:32:28 26/03/2018
I'd like to get Sea of Thieves should it go F2P, but I don't know how long I'd last without grouping tools and so fourth. I'm not very good with voice comms to begin with, so this probably isn't the ideal game for me. The price is really the only thing I could comment on, and I think having to spend at least ~£100 to have a good time with one friend is ludicrous. If you're a group of four friends, £200. I could get 44.4 (recurring) donner kebabs for that money.

Also, obligatory "No Man's Sea" because I'm clever like that.
#9 Posted: 19:20:16 26/03/2018
Quote: Bryman04
See what I did there? I put as much content into my post as RareWare did their game

I don't think a lack of effort is the issue. An expansive, detailed world takes a lot of effort, regardless of how much there is to do in that world. It's not like they procedurally generated everything.

The problem is that MS is just terrible at handling Rare. Rare has always had a tendency to take forever to develop games (because they are always changing their minds and throwing out content midway through development...I mean just look at how many scrapped builds and incomplete games games they've made that were really far along in development), but Nintendo would set deadlines and give Rare structure. MS gives Rare no structure and seems to have no real idea what to do with them.
---
Boop me if you see this.
#10 Posted: 00:40:58 28/03/2018 | Topic Creator
Quote: Muffin Man

I don't think a lack of effort is the issue. An expansive, detailed world takes a lot of effort, regardless of how much there is to do in that world. It's not like they procedurally generated everything.

The problem is that MS is just terrible at handling Rare. Rare has always had a tendency to take forever to develop games (because they are always changing their minds and throwing out content midway through development...I mean just look at how many scrapped builds and incomplete games games they've made that were really far along in development), but Nintendo would set deadlines and give Rare structure. MS gives Rare no structure and seems to have no real idea what to do with them.

I didn't say effort, but rather, content. however, I respect your comment because it is insightful regardless.

Needs more content added to it. It probably got rushed out to help attract people to Game Pass.

which I see you and I share the same sentiment
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:45:08 28/03/2018 by Bryman04
King-Pen Krazy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1907
#11 Posted: 01:00:53 28/03/2018
Don't you mean

Drink Regarding Purse Snatchers
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
#12 Posted: 13:16:13 28/03/2018

I didn't say effort, but rather, content. however, I respect your comment because it is insightful regardless.

which I see you and I share the same sentiment

My mistake. My brain did a little switcharoo and I misread your post.

In my defense, I've been fighting off a pretty nasty cold these past few days so my head may as well be a jar of mayonnaise right now.
---
Boop me if you see this.
#13 Posted: 06:11:45 31/03/2018
So after finally sitting down with the game for a few hours, I do have to say one thing: the game is fun. Considering that I didn't have to pay for the time I've spent playing it so far, it's definitely one of the best free experiences I've had in my life.

The game is polished as hell and it has the bones of a top tier gameplay experience. It just needs way more meat on those bones.
---
Boop me if you see this.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me