Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Dazzy's Drawings
Dazzy Gold Sparx Gems: 2476
#1 Posted: 16:30:40 15/03/2018 | Topic Creator
Hi guys, recently I've been thinking of drawing something regarding Spyro's 20th Anniversary, which is this year. I did some rough drawings to give me an idea what I wanted this drawing to look like. I did like 2 rough drawings, and I felt that was enough to start working on the main drawing proper. Here it is, I choose an Egg to represent the 0 number, sine you collect Eggs lol. The gems around the side are actually two purple coloured gem, and a ten gem, which add up to 20 gems, 20th anniversary. However, this cannot be seen in this drawing, there's no colour, not yet. I want to show the non colour version first. I will admit I went a bit far with the S letter, too much black on it, but oh well, it's not perfect by any means, I think I forgot there's not much black there.

I hope you guys like this, Spyro is my childhood, and this is many people's childhood, we cherish Spyro's PS1 games where it all began fore the purple dragon, and this year is Spyro's year to breathe a whole new flame, he's flying back into gaming, with the remastered version, let's hope it's a great comeback.

[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
---
Spyro The Dragon Rules
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:17:12 07/09/2018 by Dazzy
#2 Posted: 19:09:10 15/03/2018 | Topic Creator
Hi guys, this is the coloured version of my Spyro 20th Anniversary drawing. It looks a bit meh in places, some colours are not that right, but I tried my best with what I had regarding colouring pens.

[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]

------

Hi guys, I recently drew something regarding Spyro's 20th Anniversary this year, and I have done another drawing regarding Spyro's 20th Anniversary, this one is much smaller. I added the Egg to represent the zero, and added the years too, plus I added a spark too. Thanks for looking at this drawing guys.

[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
---
Spyro The Dragon Rules
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:45:18 26/03/2018 by Trix Master 100
#3 Posted: 18:20:42 07/09/2018 | Topic Creator
Hi guys, I have a new drawing to submit here, man it's been a while. Recently Elora new appearance was revealed in Spyro Reignited Trilogy which sparked many people to draw her new look. I am a bit late to the party, but here it is, I drew Elora from Reignited. It's not that accurate, but I tried my best. Here are 2 versions, black and white, and colour.

Thank you for looking guys.

[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
---
Spyro The Dragon Rules
Jaggedstar Diamond Sparx Gems: 7713
#4 Posted: 21:59:44 23/09/2018
I love those! Elora looks so cute smilie I don't suppose you'd feel like drawing reignited Bianca? No worries if not! Keep it up though-you're inspiring me to start drawing again even though I absolutely suck at it
---
Quote: Paytawn
oh my god
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me