Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > General > Swimming In The Air Glitches
Page 1 of 1
Swimming In The Air Glitches
Dazzy Gold Sparx Gems: 2476
#1 Posted: 17:10:03 11/03/2018 | Topic Creator
Hi guys, recently I played Spyro 2 and 3, and did 5 Swimming in the air glitches. It's amazing how many of thee there are, I know there's a lot more, some I can't even do lol. I'm gonna leave links to the 5 swimming glitches I did, some of them I attempted for the first time, such as Mystic Marsh, and Seashell Shore. Look out for some unexpected reactions to me finding stuff lol.

---
Spyro The Dragon Rules
LindseyWednesdy Blue Sparx Gems: 769
#2 Posted: 18:35:30 11/03/2018
I love seeing the glitches from Spyro games. They are still hilarious to me. Just to see Spyro flying through the sky for no reason! XD
---
Trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble! - Taylor Swift
Bryman04 Gold Sparx Gems: 2116
#3 Posted: 22:58:55 11/03/2018
Jesus Christ I can't believe how much of a broken, glitchy mess these games are, and I can't fathom how they even published such a piss mess of unfinished games!
SuperSpyroFan Diamond Sparx Gems: 9224
#4 Posted: 11:10:45 12/03/2018
Spyro 2 is even more broken when you figure out how to use the double jump glitch, you can basically use it to go out of bounds, it's tricky to master at first, but once you get the hang of it, you can break almost every level.

You have to press X, and quickly tap Square, and Spyro will sort of boost upwards, now Insomniac got rid of this in Spyro 3, and when you attempt to do it in that game, Spyro immediately dives straight down. And you can't do it in the first game, cos Spyro reacts differently in that game.

As demonstrated here:

Scroll to 6:10
---
Crash Bandicoot is over-rated
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 11:17:28 12/03/2018 by SuperSpyroFan
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me