Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Video Gaming > Super Smash Bros. Ultimate All Purpose- Armsmageddon
First | Previous | Page 8 of 22 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 20 21 22
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate All Purpose- Armsmageddon
Iblistech Platinum Sparx Gems: 5099
#351 Posted: 06:49:01 30/08/2018
Quote: ZapNorris
GIVE ME SPRING MAN

I'm down for having ARMS representation in Ultimate.

Quote: Chompy-King257
I just want to ask something about the amiibos, because I think I'm misunderstanding something.

Are they going to be making brand new figures for every fighter in the game, or just for the newcomers and returns that haven't gotten one yet?

From what I understand, Newcomers and returning veterans who don't have figures yet are getting one. All of the veterans who have already been given figures for Smash 3DS/Wii U will work in Smash Bros. Ultimate.
---
Hail to the King, baby!
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 06:58:31 30/08/2018 by Iblistech
Chompy-King257 Gold Sparx Gems: 2956
#352 Posted: 13:28:27 30/08/2018
Quote: Iblistech
GIVE ME SPRING MAN

I'm down for having ARMS representation in Ultimate.

I just want to ask something about the amiibos, because I think I'm misunderstanding something.

Are they going to be making brand new figures for every fighter in the game, or just for the newcomers and returns that haven't gotten one yet?

From what I understand, Newcomers and returning veterans who don't have figures yet are getting one. All of the veterans who have already been given figures for Smash 3DS/Wii U will work in Smash Bros. Ultimate.

okay...so there will only be figures for ones that haven't got one yet. Thanks for explaining.
---
i made the "bus" look like my "dad"
isaac343018s Emerald Sparx Gems: 4478
#353 Posted: 13:37:33 30/08/2018
I think I heard something about everyone who already had an Amiibo having their figures rereleased to allow people to get their hands on those rarer figures
alicecarp Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12740
#354 Posted: 13:50:37 30/08/2018
Does that mean that already existing figures will get rereleased for those who missed out?

Edit: Ninja'd by Isaac who has answered my question.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 13:51:16 30/08/2018 by alicecarp
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#355 Posted: 01:04:00 14/09/2018 | Topic Creator
ok isabelle's in
King-Pen Krazy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1907
#356 Posted: 01:06:19 14/09/2018
I will always want Chandelure in, even though the chance he gets in is 0.0000000000000000000000000000000001 Percent
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
Vespi Gold Sparx Gems: 2866
#357 Posted: 16:13:59 14/09/2018
if isabelle is Fighter 68 i honestly just wanna know who Fighter 69 is
Muffin Man Platinum Sparx Gems: 5337
#358 Posted: 16:30:21 14/09/2018
It's a good thing Isabelle wasn't 69, since I assume she prefers doggy style.
---
Boop me if you see this.
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8201
#359 Posted: 16:33:40 14/09/2018
Quote: Muffin Man
It's a good thing Isabelle wasn't 69, since I assume she prefers doggy style.

HAHAHHAHAHA
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
isaac343018s Emerald Sparx Gems: 4478
#360 Posted: 21:52:25 14/09/2018
Make Geno fighter 69
#361 Posted: 23:39:55 14/09/2018 | Topic Creator
spring man fighter 69
#362 Posted: 04:26:39 20/09/2018 | Topic Creator
uh okay let's go over our wanted fighters again

SPRING MAN
Incineroar
Geno
Skull Kid
a non swordfighter FE Character (hector, takumi, ephraim, fjorm, ect)
Black Knight as an Ike echo
Shadow as a Sonic echo
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:49:14 22/09/2018 by ZapNorris
#363 Posted: 04:36:22 20/09/2018
MOTHER****ING BANDANNA WADDLE DEE
Ken as a Ryu echo

thats it thats all i want
#364 Posted: 02:03:35 21/09/2018
Shadow as Sonic Echo
Doom Slayer
Bandana Waddle Dee
Crash Bandicoot
---
#365 Posted: 19:17:03 21/09/2018
Sorry for the double post, but there's a rumor going around that some new fighters were leaked from the Prima Guide. Again, take this with a grain of salt, but something to consider is that the person who originally posted it confirmed the Prima guide days before it was officially revealed. Below I've listed the supposed "leaked" stuff.

New fighters:
* Black Knight (Echo)
* Black Shadow (Echo)
* Dixie Kong
* Geno
* Incineroar
* Ken (Echo)
* Mach Rider
* Shadow (Echo)
* Steve
* Vault Boy

Stages:
* HELIOS One
* Mach Rider
* Overworld
* Pac-Maze
* Poke Floats 2

Assist Trophies:
* 9-Volt
* Captain Rainbow
* Champions of Hyrule
* Creeper
* Fawful
* Gee Bee
* Klonoa
* Nabbit
* Rabbids
* Shantae
* Solaire of Astora
* Tails
* Toadsworth
* Travis Touchdown
* Wii Remote Safety Instructor

Pokemon:
* Alolan Geodude
* Blaziken
* Cosmog
* Decidueye
* Diglett
* Fletchling
* Hitmonchan
* Lycanroc
* Necrozma
* Nihilego
* Skitty
* Solrock
* Tapu Fini
* Tapu Koko

Again, take this with an EXTREME grain of salt.

I believe the original post got taken down, but look up "Smash Prima Leak" and you'll find out some details.

I hope this is true, though. Why? Because VAULT BOY!
---
#366 Posted: 19:37:21 21/09/2018
https://www.reddit.com/r/smash...ally_new_stage/

Major, likely genuine leak.
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 15:09:28 22/09/2018 by HeyitsHotDog
Crash10 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4745
#367 Posted: 14:47:13 22/09/2018
Sorry for the double post, but there's a rumor going around that some new fighters were leaked from the Prima Guide. Again, take this with a grain of salt, but something to consider is that the person who originally posted it confirmed the Prima guide days before it was officially revealed. Below I've listed the supposed "leaked" stuff.

New fighters:
* Black Knight (Echo)
* Black Shadow (Echo)
* Dixie Kong
* Geno
* Incineroar
* Ken (Echo)
* Mach Rider
* Shadow (Echo)
* Steve
* Vault Boy

Stages:
* HELIOS One
* Mach Rider
* Overworld
* Pac-Maze
* Poke Floats 2

Assist Trophies:
* 9-Volt
* Captain Rainbow
* Champions of Hyrule
* Creeper
* Fawful
* Gee Bee
* Klonoa
* Nabbit
* Rabbids
* Shantae
* Solaire of Astora
* Tails
* Toadsworth
* Travis Touchdown
* Wii Remote Safety Instructor

Pokemon:
* Alolan Geodude
* Blaziken
* Cosmog
* Decidueye
* Diglett
* Fletchling
* Hitmonchan
* Lycanroc
* Necrozma
* Nihilego
* Skitty
* Solrock
* Tapu Fini
* Tapu Koko

Again, take this with an EXTREME grain of salt.

I believe the original post got taken down, but look up "Smash Prima Leak" and you'll find out some details.

I hope this is true, though. Why? Because VAULT BOY!

I think this is far too much stuff to be true.
---
Bruh
Buchi Ripto Gems: 445
#368 Posted: 14:50:34 22/09/2018
Yeah, that fighter number is a little bit more than I expected.
exefile Yellow Sparx Gems: 1783
#369 Posted: 13:22:02 25/09/2018
My list of characters I want, the top 3 are the ones I want the most.
I don't think most of them will make it in though but it's what I want.
  • Rayman
  • Banjo & Kazooie
  • Conker
  • Shadow
  • Crash
  • Spyro
  • Viridi
  • Dixie Kong
  • ---
    eeeeeeeeeeeee
    KrystalLBX Emerald Sparx Gems: 3248
    #370 Posted: 04:39:19 06/10/2018
    I shall call this, my Smash List.

All the fighters in a single post so I can quickly edit it on the who I could see me playing and who Im definitely not

The 3 Tiers are
    Definite: Trying out day 1
    Maybe: Not quite definite, but if they are fun enough in Ultimate I will play them
    Just BAD: A tier reserved for only the true garbage of the bunch, not playing. Or otherwise not anywhere else on the list so they are dumped here.

Definite: Corrin, Robin, Pichu, Pokemon Trainer, Simon, Lucina
    Maybe: Pikachu, Roy, Chrom, Inkling, Little Mac,
    Just BAD: Everyone else
    ---
    Pokemon Shiny Hunter
    Gastrodon Fangirl
    Shiny Shellos caught 5/1/2022
    Edited 2 times - Last edited at 04:55:36 06/10/2018 by KrystalLBX
    #371 Posted: 19:55:39 07/10/2018

Ridley related.
    ---
    Pokemon Shiny Hunter
    Gastrodon Fangirl
    #372 Posted: 14:05:54 24/10/2018
    Major, potentially real, Smask leak emerges. It's like it could be real, but take it with a grain of salt.

https://www.reddit.com/r/smash...it_roster_leak/

https://www.reddit.com/r/smash..._ongoing_chaos/
    ---
    #373 Posted: 18:45:15 24/10/2018
    Newcomers (REAL) left to be shown
    Shadow
    Banjo Kazooey
    Isaac
    Ken
    Mach Rider
    Geno
    Chorus Kids

_______
    ---
    Pokemon Shiny Hunter
    Gastrodon Fangirl
    Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:06:49 24/10/2018 by JCW555
    JCW555 Hunter Gems: 8506
    #374 Posted: 19:07:29 24/10/2018
    Spoiler your ****. Jesus.
    ---
    You gotta believe! Heh heh.
    HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9016
    #375 Posted: 00:18:53 25/10/2018
    I mean the rumor could certainly be true (not a leak unless it's confirmed). That said here's a pretty reasonable counterargument. (Spoiler warning, I guess?)
    ---
    Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
    #376 Posted: 00:58:39 25/10/2018
    Quote: HIR
    I mean the rumor could certainly be true (not a leak unless it's confirmed). That said here's a pretty reasonable counterargument. (Spoiler warning, I guess?)

i mean if its a fake its a REALLY intricate fake
    idk if any internet troll is that willing to put in ALL that effort for this, because it would require a serious amount of work
    does anyone else remember how fake people thought the ESRB leak was, and that "shulk is just a photoshopped little mac"?

im gonna stay cautiously optimistic here
    #377 Posted: 01:36:27 25/10/2018 | Topic Creator
    reminder to stay realistic.

a blackpill a day keeps the matt away.
    #378 Posted: 03:24:14 25/10/2018

i mean its not unrealistic
    unrealistic would be a leak that said "MASTER CHIEF, GOKU, SPIDER-MAN AND SHANTAE!!!1!"
    this one has actually popular and requested characters (like k. rool and ridley before them), 2 more echoes of existing fighters, and sakurai's love of bringing back an obscure retro rep (like game and watch, pit, and duck hunt before you know who), it really doesnt feel like its out of the realm of possibilities
    remember we thought we were NEVER getting snake back, now not only did we get snake back, not only did we get literally every fighter in history back, we got 2 more 3rd party reps in simon and richter, and absolute fan favorites with k. rool and ridley
    hell, even inkling and isabelle could have been high on that ballot for all we know
    we even got ****ing CLOUD in smash 4, its proven sakurai is bat**** crazy in the best way, i dont think its that bizarre

also i have no idea what your last sentence even means
    #379 Posted: 12:54:08 25/10/2018
    Quote: Vespi

i mean its not unrealistic
    unrealistic would be a leak that said "MASTER CHIEF, GOKU, SPIDER-MAN AND SHANTAE!!!1!"
    this one has actually popular and requested characters (like k. rool and ridley before them), 2 more echoes of existing fighters, and sakurai's love of bringing back an obscure retro rep (like game and watch, pit, and duck hunt before you know who), it really doesnt feel like its out of the realm of possibilities
    remember we thought we were NEVER getting snake back, now not only did we get snake back, not only did we get literally every fighter in history back, we got 2 more 3rd party reps in simon and richter, and absolute fan favorites with k. rool and ridley
    hell, even inkling and isabelle could have been high on that ballot for all we know
    we even got ****ing CLOUD in smash 4, its proven sakurai is bat**** crazy in the best way, i dont think its that bizarre

also i have no idea what your last sentence even means

He's either reffering to Skyfan, or Matpat

Which one, IDK, he complains about them too much to find a difference

As for the blackpill, I have no idea
    ---
    Rise and Shine Ursine
    #380 Posted: 13:29:05 25/10/2018
    He means Skyfan, who he hates. The blackpill is a metaphor for Pessimism. Zap's 'deep' quote is.

"Pessimism the key to avoid embarrassment".

Funnily enough, Skyfan came back and said "no hard feelings" against users, including Zap; trying to make amends. Zap instead responds how you'd expect him to.
    ---
    #381 Posted: 19:14:02 25/10/2018
    For my fellow skeptics of this rumor (also check the comments b/c there's a quick correction)

Yes, I'd rather it not be true. I said it before and I'll say it again... I'd rather have more robust single-player options (like a story mode) than a ton of characters beyond the EVERYONE IS HERE! thing. But I know I'm in the minority so... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    ---
    fyra Platinum Sparx Gems: 6412
    #382 Posted: 19:18:48 25/10/2018
    I would like something like the Subspace Emissary to come back.
    ---
    Life may be harsh in such a dark year, happy new year we said an eternity ago it seem now, but it's far from over, we will survive.
    #383 Posted: 19:31:22 25/10/2018
    For my fellow skeptics of this rumor (also check the comments b/c there's a quick correction)

Yes, I'd rather it not be true. I said it before and I'll say it again... I'd rather have more robust single-player options (like a story mode) than a ton of characters beyond the EVERYONE IS HERE! thing. But I know I'm in the minority so... ¯_(ツ)_/¯

GameXplain is literally sponsored by Nintendo, of course they’re going to deny it. They thought the ESRB one and the Ryu/Roy one in Smash 4 were fake and look what happened. “It’s blurry and the clouds are weird” isn’t an explanation, and this video is practically a joke.

Beyond that, if it's fake, which I'm seriously doubting, your'e telling me that someone went to all the trouble to:
    1. Find the name of someone who genuinely works for a French printing company with ties to both Bandai Namco and Illumination
    2. Create 7 new renders in a similar art style
    3. Move around the already existing characters to show parts we had not seen before or completely recreate the entire banner and a blank version from scratch
    4. Base it off a random 4chan text post from months ago or plant the seeds in advance
    5. Include step by step instructions on how to turn it into a display
    6. Make some "fake" credibility by including never before seen promotional images for an entirely unrelated film that comes out in around the same time frame as the game
    7. Send the video to his friend who took screenshots or send the video to another phone he owns to send screenshots
    8. AND intentionally poorly cover up the name of the guy who was in step 1?

If this is just some coincidence, it's just about the greatest one in history. If it's a leak, then whoever did it is a genius and fooled the entire internet with such an intricate and complex fake leak. I really doubt that it's fake because of the sheer effort that it would have taken to make it fake, plus nearly everyone directly involved either staying silent or saying "yeah it's fake" because of course they would, they don't want to confirm anything. Either way, it seems like there's a lot more evidence for it being real than it being fake.
    Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:45:54 25/10/2018 by Vespi
    #384 Posted: 00:12:53 26/10/2018

Yes, I'd rather it not be true. I said it before and I'll say it again... I'd rather have more robust single-player options (like a story mode) than a ton of characters beyond the EVERYONE IS HERE! thing. But I know I'm in the minority so... ¯_(ツ)_/¯

GameXplain is literally sponsored by Nintendo, of course they’re going to deny it. They thought the ESRB one and the Ryu/Roy one in Smash 4 were fake and look what happened. “It’s blurry and the clouds are weird” isn’t an explanation, and this video is practically a joke.

Beyond that, if it's fake, which I'm seriously doubting, your'e telling me that someone went to all the trouble to:
    1. Find the name of someone who genuinely works for a French printing company with ties to both Bandai Namco and Illumination
    3. Move around the already existing characters to show parts we had not seen before or completely recreate the entire banner and a blank version from scratch
    4. Base it off a random 4chan text post from months ago or plant the seeds in advance
    6. Make some "fake" credibility by including never before seen promotional images for an entirely unrelated film that comes out in around the same time frame as the game
    7. Send the video to his friend who took screenshots or send the video to another phone he owns to send screenshots

If this is just some coincidence, it's just about the greatest one in history. If it's a leak, then whoever did it is a genius and fooled the entire internet with such an intricate and complex fake leak. I really doubt that it's fake because of the sheer effort that it would have taken to make it fake, plus nearly everyone directly involved either staying silent or saying "yeah it's fake" because of course they would, they don't want to confirm anything. Either way, it seems like there's a lot more evidence for it being real than it being fake.

Rayman
    ---
    Rise and Shine Ursine
    #385 Posted: 00:24:42 26/10/2018
    Quote: King-Pen Krazy

Rayman

Rayman was a crazy one, but did it have as much detail as this one?
    ---
    #386 Posted: 00:41:36 26/10/2018
    Quote: HeyitsHotDog

Rayman

Alright then

Krakatoa
    ---
    Rise and Shine Ursine
    #387 Posted: 01:20:12 26/10/2018

Rayman

Alright then

Krakatoa

Again, that didn't have as much detail either AND that wasn't Smash.
    ---
    #388 Posted: 12:29:58 26/10/2018

Alright then

Krakatoa

What Im trying to say is, people can go through a **** ton of work, just to make their leaks look real
    ---
    Rise and Shine Ursine
    #389 Posted: 12:37:10 26/10/2018

Alright then

Krakatoa

What Im trying to say is, people can go through a **** ton of work, just to make their leaks look real

But this is an INSANE amount of work put into it. Much more than those.
    ---
    Muffin Man Platinum Sparx Gems: 5337
    #390 Posted: 17:31:30 26/10/2018
    Just so everyone's on the same page, this is the leaked document:

https://gematsu.com/wp-content...0-24-18_001.jpg

Here's the covered up name on the document exposed via digital editing:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DqRtAQCUUAADHNZ.jpg:large

This is the person whose name is on the document:

https://www.linkedin.com/in/eric-bricard-446384173/

This is the company that he currently works for (it doesn't list its business partners, but it does state that it makes displays for both video games and cinema):

https://www.acp-plv.fr/fr/page...isations-3.html

And this is some evidence connecting the company to the document:

https://i.imgur.com/4RmsNAe.jpg

Oh, and there was also a post by a seemingly unrelated person (in English rather than in French) posted one month ago in this topic (warning: language):

https://boards.fireden.net/v/t...6364/#433419980

Here's a censored version of it:

**** my ****ing **** these sources are literally pulled out of someone’s ass they guessed a few things right but they’re broken clocks . .lol. give nintendo more credit there is literally a team of people that curate the hype train you think they’d ****ing put fire emblem literally whos and boring ass pokemon in the final stretch i feel bad for the disappointingly large number of people who have accepted their fate and think that ****ing steve and a GRANBLUE character will make it too christ
    the team has has made impossible **** happen and you ****s are losing hype because you’re humouring these *****y theories because someone saw a headline about cygames and nintendo working together so proof! wow this “source” guessed isabelle and simon proof! iaac btfo!
    here’s an actual ****ing leak you ****s
    there is no new playable pokemon boo hoo be happy with the NINE you have now
    there is no ****ing steve
    there is no more fire emblem
    there is no granblue. but
    shadow and ken are echoes
    isaac is in
    chorus kids are in
    geno is in
    mach rider is in
    banjo is in
    ray (01) was cut
    monster hunter was cut
    dixie kong was cut
    tabuu, necrozma, crazy hand, and spirit hand are bosses
    **** my **** wait and see **** you all **** leakers **** nintendo **** you
    ---
    Boop me if you see this.
    Edited 2 times - Last edited at 18:25:41 26/10/2018 by Muffin Man
    Crash10 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4745
    #391 Posted: 23:58:59 26/10/2018
    I still feel it's fake but who knows, I think it might be real, we just have to wait and see. Each good argument in favor of it is met with an equally good one against it, so I can't really take a full stance on it, but I prefer to take the fake route to not get disappointed if it is/get surprised if it isn't.
    ---
    Bruh
    #392 Posted: 19:36:59 28/10/2018

#TeamReal
    ---
    Pokemon Shiny Hunter
    Gastrodon Fangirl
    Blackholes_Wolf Ripto Gems: 10760
    #393 Posted: 18:09:55 29/10/2018
    i just want it to be real to spite "insiders" on twitter

thank god steve isn't in
    #394 Posted: 01:07:49 30/10/2018 | Topic Creator
    calm your tits people **** aint confirmed
    #395 Posted: 03:24:03 30/10/2018
    calm your tits people **** aint confirmed

Hardest fake to fake

Im going to say Grinch leak is real
    ---
    Pokemon Shiny Hunter
    Gastrodon Fangirl
    #396 Posted: 14:17:18 30/10/2018
    Direct on Thursday!
    Quote: Nintendo of America
    Tune in 11/1 for roughly 40 minutes of new information in the final Super #SmashBrosUltimate #NintendoDirect before the game’s release, hosted by Director Masahiro Sakurai! The Direct will be followed by a post-show Nintendo Treehouse: Live presentation.

*Ike Voice* Prepare yourself!
    #397 Posted: 14:41:17 30/10/2018
    Direct on Thursday!
    Quote: Nintendo of America
    Tune in 11/1 for roughly 40 minutes of new information in the final Super #SmashBrosUltimate #NintendoDirect before the game’s release, hosted by Director Masahiro Sakurai! The Direct will be followed by a post-show Nintendo Treehouse: Live presentation.

*Ike Voice* Prepare yourself!

I'm probably gonna miss is because STAGE CREW!!!
    ---
    Rise and Shine Ursine
    #398 Posted: 15:41:32 30/10/2018
    Wow, the timing for the Direct is only good for Europeans. GG, Nintendo, you played yourselves.
    ---
    emeraldzoroark Platinum Sparx Gems: 5357
    #399 Posted: 21:16:16 30/10/2018
    Wow, the timing for the Direct is only good for Europeans. GG, Nintendo, you played yourselves.

I don't see anything wrong with it
    ---
    Soon.
    #400 Posted: 21:24:48 30/10/2018
    Quote: emeraldzoroark

I don't see anything wrong with it

It isn’t at a great time for people with school/work
    I’m gonna have to miss the very tail end because I have to get to class ;~;
    First | Previous | Page 8 of 22 | Next | Last
    1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 20 21 22

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me