Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Video Gaming > Super Smash Bros. Ultimate All Purpose- Armsmageddon
First | Previous | Page 5 of 22 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21 22
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate All Purpose- Armsmageddon
JohnnySmasher42 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3063
#201 Posted: 02:12:37 04/07/2018
I love me some Fire Emblem but I will slap anyone who thinks Chrom is a good idea. Not only another sword, but also another Marth clone. Because we don’t have enough pretty anime sword boys right? Not to mention that Chrom isn’t exactly the most likeable character in the franchise. If you’re really gonna put in another FE character, put in literally anybody who does not have a sword, like my man Hector from Blazing Blade, or maybe a laguz (from the Tellius games, FE Heroes has made me sick of seeing Awakening and Fates everywhere). Not trying to sound like an elitist here, but if you’re convinced that Smash needs more FE, pick someone actually unique. Rant over lmao. Also #justiceforwaluigi
---
Skylanders is dead and Activision killed it
Vespi Gold Sparx Gems: 2866
#202 Posted: 02:14:00 04/07/2018
Most Wanted Pokeball: Chandelure (Will O Wisp)
Most Wanted Assist Trophy: Raiden (MGS4) or Hector (FE Blazing Blade)
Most Wanted Stage: Fountain of Dreams remastered, Temple of Mila (FE:SoV), Urchin Underpass (Splatoon)

Quote: JohnnySmasher42
I love me some Fire Emblem but I will slap anyone who thinks Chrom is a good idea. Not only another sword, but also another Marth clone. Because we don’t have enough pretty anime sword boys right? Not to mention that Chrom isn’t exactly the most likeable character in the franchise. If you’re really gonna put in another FE character, put in literally anybody who does not have a sword, like my man Hector from Blazing Blade, or maybe a laguz (from the Tellius games, FE Heroes has made me sick of seeing Awakening and Fates everywhere). Not trying to sound like an elitist here, but if you’re convinced that Smash needs more FE, pick someone actually unique. Rant over lmao. Also #justiceforwaluigi

It's a fighting party game. Chill out.
1. The logic "there's too many sword characters in Smash!!1!!" is weak. That's like saying we shouldn't have Inklings because Fox, Falco, ZSS, Snake, Wolf, and Bayonetta all have guns.
2. No one has ever said they wanted another Marth Echo. If he gets added, it'd be much more fitting if he was an Ike Echo.
3. That's your opinion. If you're using Heroes as your standard, may I remind you that he got 4th on the first Choose Your Legends poll and 6th on the second one? Whether you like him or not, he's still an incredibly popular character.
4. If you think you can come up with a reasonable full moveset for an armor lord, then be my guest. In my personal opinion, it's sort of a "Ridley is too big" scenario, in my opinion Hector is too heavy. I'm willing to believe there's some way for him to be in after Ridley, but it's horribly unlikely. I think the perfect FE addition to Smash is Celica, but the likelyhood of her getting in Smash is very low compared to Chrom's.
5. If you want to not sound like an elitist, then actually act like you aren't one. If Awakening and Fates isn't your cup of tea, then just say "I personally don't want to see Chrom in because..." instead of "I will slap anyone who thinks Chrom is a good idea". I really don't like Shadows of Valentia or Sacred Stones, but I can recognize that they're games people like and want to have representation.
6. Not only did they bring back everyone from Smash 4, not only did they beat the odds and bring back Snake, not only did they bring back literally every character that has ever been in a Smash Bros game (including all the third party gaming legends like Pac-Man, Mega Man, Cloud, Ryu, ect.), but they even gave us three super requested characters in the Inklings, Daisy, and Ridley, and we still probably aren't done yet. When all is said and done, we are going to have over 65 characters in Smash Ultimate. With everyone back, Chrom's addition wouldn't be taking anyone's old spot or anything like that. We got everyone back and then some, the addition of one more (and hopefully final) Fire Emblem character isn't going to hurt anyone.
7. Look buddy, I love Waluigi as much as you do, but it's not happening. The memes are funny and all but characters like Waluigi and Lyn aren't going to be added. Let it go.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:56:36 04/07/2018 by Vespi
alicecarp Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12740
#203 Posted: 11:45:12 04/07/2018
Mains: Pokemon Trainer, Sheik, Meta Knight
Secondary: Pit, Yoshi, Kirby
Most wanted newcomers: Spyro, Crash Bandicoot, Decidueye, Lycanroc, Quilava (I can dream, can't I?), Eevee (tie in with Let's Go!), Isabelle, at least one of the champions from BotW.
Most wanted new Pokeball summons: Mimikyu, Silvally, Lycanroc, some of the ultra beasts.
Most wanted new items: Not exactly new, but since legendary and mythical Pokemon come out of master balls in Sm4sh, maybe they could add beast balls that summon the ultra beasts.
Most wanted stages: Altar of the Sunne/Moone, Mt. Lanakila or Ultra Megalopolis from Pokemon S/M/US/UM, New Donk City and/or Fossil Falls from Mario Odyssey, Central Plaza from BotW.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 11:58:01 04/07/2018 by alicecarp
KrystalLBX Emerald Sparx Gems: 3248
#204 Posted: 13:45:08 04/07/2018

Well a lot of FE characters use swords but here is my list analyzing each one I want
Anna: Easy, she can just be a bow user.
Ryouma: Sword user, *sigh*
Hinoka: Spear user could work
Celica: She does use a sword, but she also uses magic so I can see her as a Robin-esque character minus the durability
Lianna (Rowan Echo): Another sword user
---
Pokemon Shiny Hunter
Gastrodon Fangirl
Shiny Shellos caught 5/1/2022
JohnnySmasher42 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3063
#205 Posted: 14:19:01 04/07/2018
Quote: Vespi
Most Wanted Stage: Fountain of Dreams remastered, Temple of Mila (FE:SoV), Urchin Underpass (Splatoon)

1. The logic "there's too many sword characters in Smash!!1!!" is weak. That's like saying we shouldn't have Inklings because Fox, Falco, ZSS, Snake, Wolf, and Bayonetta all have guns.
2. No one has ever said they wanted another Marth Echo. If he gets added, it'd be much more fitting if he was an Ike Echo.
3. That's your opinion. If you're using Heroes as your standard, may I remind you that he got 4th on the first Choose Your Legends poll and 6th on the second one? Whether you like him or not, he's still an incredibly popular character.
4. If you think you can come up with a reasonable full moveset for an armor lord, then be my guest. In my personal opinion, it's sort of a "Ridley is too big" scenario, in my opinion Hector is too heavy. I'm willing to believe there's some way for him to be in after Ridley, but it's horribly unlikely. I think the perfect FE addition to Smash is Celica, but the likelyhood of her getting in Smash is very low compared to Chrom's.
5. If you want to not sound like an elitist, then actually act like you aren't one. If Awakening and Fates isn't your cup of tea, then just say "I personally don't want to see Chrom in because..." instead of "I will slap anyone who thinks Chrom is a good idea". I really don't like Shadows of Valentia or Sacred Stones, but I can recognize that they're games people like and want to have representation.
6. Not only did they bring back everyone from Smash 4, not only did they beat the odds and bring back Snake, not only did they bring back literally every character that has ever been in a Smash Bros game (including all the third party gaming legends like Pac-Man, Mega Man, Cloud, Ryu, ect.), but they even gave us three super requested characters in the Inklings, Daisy, and Ridley, and we still probably aren't done yet. When all is said and done, we are going to have over 65 characters in Smash Ultimate. With everyone back, Chrom's addition wouldn't be taking anyone's old spot or anything like that. We got everyone back and then some, the addition of one more (and hopefully final) Fire Emblem character isn't going to hurt anyone.
7. Look buddy, I love Waluigi as much as you do, but it's not happening. The memes are funny and all but characters like Waluigi and Lyn aren't going to be added. Let it go.

You’re right, my bad. I got a little over the top lol. Though one thing I will add is that you say Hector is an armored unit, but actually that’s only in FE Heroes. He was infantry in his OG game. I think Chrom is still a terrible idea, but I respect the opinion of anyone who feels otherwise. Also, you don’t like Echoes? I thought it was a masterpiece compared to Fates and Awakening!
---
Skylanders is dead and Activision killed it
Vespi Gold Sparx Gems: 2866
#206 Posted: 16:06:32 04/07/2018
Quote: Vespi

You’re right, my bad. I got a little over the top lol. Though one thing I will add is that you say Hector is an armored unit, but actually that’s only in FE Heroes. He was infantry in his OG game. I think Chrom is still a terrible idea, but I respect the opinion of anyone who feels otherwise. Also, you don’t like Echoes? I thought it was a masterpiece compared to Fates and Awakening!

Forgive me, I’m a bit too conditioned to Heroes and I haven’t played Blazing Blade in a while. (Though we needed a fourth Hector in Heroes like a stick in the eye, as much as I like him >.>)
I’ve gone out of my way to collect and play almost all the FE’s, including the original ones for the Famicom and Super Famicom. I loved SoV’s story, but I found it almost too faithful to Gaiden in that the difficulty curve and the map design are awful. I loved all the characters and the story they had, but the gameplay really put me off.

Awakening is actually my favorite. It doesn’t have the best story and a fair amount of the characters are a bit too flimsy, but it got me out of a rough time in my life and I’m still very attached to it. I also really like the gameplay of Conquest specifically, though the story was really weak and I feel like we got better characterization for everyone in Heroes and Warriors. It was way too ambitious for its own good.

That being said, I do wish we had more FE legacy content in general, especially in Smash. Everyone in it is from the 2000s and onward, especially the 3DS era and it’s a bit of a problem. While I’d love to see Chrom in Ultimate and his inclusion makes sense, I’d rather see someone with a more diverse move set (i.e. Celica) or Leif like Sakurai originally intended in Melee.
pankakesparx456 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7795
#207 Posted: 16:53:26 04/07/2018
Never forget that Viridi actually asked in Smash 4 what the point of bringing in Chrom was if we already had Ike and asked what the point of having clone characters was

EDIT: I just realized this means we're getting codec calls back if Shadow Moses Island is back, wow how did I not realize that sooner
---
Cool cool.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:55:33 04/07/2018 by pankakesparx456
DarkCynder_543 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5210
#208 Posted: 03:02:03 05/07/2018
I heard that Shadow is no longer an assist trophy for Sonic and I admit Im so happy about that aha. Can best boy Tails finally get that spot or Knuckles like they rightfully deserve :')

Also Im so happy that extra characters appear in Megaman's, Ness's and Lucas's final smash because boy thats hype, especially after still no news of mother 3 localization.<3

Also I really dont care if they include another fire emblem character lol. They have a lot of Mario and Pokemon too so I dont really care. Im just happy they brought back Snake, added Ridley and kept third party characters. Litterally the only characters I want now are Sora and Decidueye or Silvally, that Protoman model to be used for something else too and Claus (ether form) to be an assist trophy for Lucas
---
a true saiyan always sprinkles when he tinkles
sonicbrawler182 Platinum Sparx Gems: 7089
#209 Posted: 12:58:28 05/07/2018
Quote: DarkCynder_543
I heard that Shadow is no longer an assist trophy for Sonic and I admit Im so happy about that aha. Can best boy Tails finally get that spot or Knuckles like they rightfully deserve :')

Also Im so happy that extra characters appear in Megaman's, Ness's and Lucas's final smash because boy thats hype, especially after still no news of mother 3 localization.<3

Also I really dont care if they include another fire emblem character lol. They have a lot of Mario and Pokemon too so I dont really care. Im just happy they brought back Snake, added Ridley and kept third party characters. Litterally the only characters I want now are Sora and Decidueye or Silvally, that Protoman model to be used for something else too and Claus (ether form) to be an assist trophy for Lucas

Knuckles is the Assist Trophy for Sonic, but this is also leading people to believe Shadow will be Sonic's Echo Fighter instead.
---
"My memories will be part of the sky."
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8399
#210 Posted: 18:06:18 05/07/2018
sash 4 is the least interesting smash bros game
emeraldzoroark Platinum Sparx Gems: 5357
#211 Posted: 10:49:21 09/07/2018
Bit late, but...
[User Posted Image]
Main: Duh.
Secondary: I need more mains outside of Pokémon
Most wanted:
Springman: He would be cool
Zoroark: Let me dream please
Plague Knight: Never gonna happen but I want him in the game
sans undertale: I want to see the world burn
Least wanted: Luckily it’s a 0% chance for them.
---
Soon.
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#212 Posted: 06:50:19 12/07/2018 | Topic Creator
[User Posted Image]

[youtube]
[/youtube]

- - -
#213 Posted: 01:43:27 14/07/2018
Quote: sonicbrawler182

Knuckles is the Assist Trophy for Sonic, but this is also leading people to believe Shadow will be Sonic's Echo Fighter instead.

Would that even be possible though? They've always only allowed one fighter from each third party franchise. But I guess we don't really know the rules with echo fighters. :\
I mean if that's the case than dang, but at least Knuckles is in the game I guess. But Tails not being used for anything upsetting.

If echo fighters aren't limited to nintendo than I'm hoping for a Protoman or Zero echo fighter lol
---
Edited 4 times - Last edited at 01:46:36 14/07/2018 by DarkCynder_543
#214 Posted: 01:48:19 14/07/2018
^considering how influential the Sonic franchise has been in relation to Nintendo and that Sega and Nintendo are basically bffs now I don't think it's entirely out of the question if they decide to add another Sonic rep, Shadow or otherwise. I imagine Sega would probably be thrilled if Sakurai wanted another Sonic character in the game.

Speaking of which, some echo fighters I'd like to see:
-Shadow(Sonic)
-Dark Samus(Samus)
-Black Shadow(Captain Falcon?)
-Chrom(Ike)
-X(Mega Man)
-Ken(Ryu)
-Jeanne(Bayonetta)
---
Cool cool.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:58:49 14/07/2018 by pankakesparx456
Muffin Man Platinum Sparx Gems: 5337
#215 Posted: 15:33:25 14/07/2018
Would that even be possible though? They've always only allowed one fighter from each third party franchise.

They had zero third party fighters before Brawl, and only one per third party company before SSB4's DLC. There's no reason to think the "rules" won't get even more lax from here on out.
---
Boop me if you see this.
#216 Posted: 04:41:37 29/07/2018
Yeah that's true. I'm hoping we do get more echo fighters from the same franchise since they usually have more to offer than just the main protag.

My echo fighters list is basically the same as pankakesparx, except I would gladly accept Tails over Shadow but I guess that can't happen since Tails has a completely different moveset. Chrom would be an easy addition if he is an Echo fighter to Ike. Megman I feel would be the hardest to use an echo for if the echo's purpose is to be basically that character with a different skin (although please correct me if i'm wrong on this) since none of the characters have his build unless they add Roll in. I'd argue Proto, Bass and X have the highest chance of being Megaman's echo fighter over Zero (who is wanted by a fair amount) due to an already existing character model now and the fact that they would fit classic megaman's mold for an echo fighter the easiest. Zero has a different fighting style with the sword lol so it won't work as an echo. I'd further argue Proto would be the easiest due to rig stuff but the sheild is an issue :\
---
#217 Posted: 01:10:03 04/08/2018
Yeah that's true. I'm hoping we do get more echo fighters from the same franchise since they usually have more to offer than just the main protag.

My echo fighters list is basically the same as pankakesparx, except I would gladly accept Tails over Shadow but I guess that can't happen since Tails has a completely different moveset. Chrom would be an easy addition if he is an Echo fighter to Ike. Megman I feel would be the hardest to use an echo for if the echo's purpose is to be basically that character with a different skin (although please correct me if i'm wrong on this) since none of the characters have his build unless they add Roll in. I'd argue Proto, Bass and X have the highest chance of being Megaman's echo fighter over Zero (who is wanted by a fair amount) due to an already existing character model now and the fact that they would fit classic megaman's mold for an echo fighter the easiest. Zero has a different fighting style with the sword lol so it won't work as an echo. I'd further argue Proto would be the easiest due to rig stuff but the sheild is an issue smilie

They could do Starforce
---
Pokemon Shiny Hunter
Gastrodon Fangirl
Iblistech Platinum Sparx Gems: 5099
#218 Posted: 01:24:50 06/08/2018
[User Posted Image]

ALL ABOARD THE HYPE TRAIN!
---
Hail to the King, baby!
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9016
#219 Posted: 13:46:43 06/08/2018
Everyone getting antsy about a new character reveal and I'm just sitting here wishing for something like Subspace Emissary. >.>
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
Bifrost Diamond Sparx Gems: 9943
#220 Posted: 14:26:25 06/08/2018
Quote: HIR
Everyone getting antsy about a new character reveal and I'm just sitting here wishing for something like Subspace Emissary. >.>

With Sakurai after being harassed for the Waluigi thing, I could see him find yet another reason to remove it. Not getting any hopes up.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
#221 Posted: 19:30:58 06/08/2018
Still holding out hope for Bandana Dee pls this is literally all I want and I'm completely satisfied with what we get for Ultimate

Realistically I think if any character is going to be revealed it's gonna be
Simon Belmont

considering the leak last May/June(don't remember) was pretty much accurate.

Also never thought of this, but considering Castlevania and Metroid are both influential for kickstarting an entire genre, I'm actually surprised Simon never showed up during the trailer with Ridley. It would've been oddly poetic to have both characters fighting Ridley.
---
Cool cool.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:32:57 06/08/2018 by pankakesparx456
#222 Posted: 05:21:58 07/08/2018
im predicting 2 new characters. 1 of them is 3rd party. bud from bubble and gok- slime from dragon quest. also demo reveal
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:37:47 07/08/2018 by somePerson
#223 Posted: 09:35:59 08/08/2018
sora 4 smash plz :'D
---
#224 Posted: 13:30:20 08/08/2018
One of the reveals was leaked overnight because the Galaga song had a related title on accident. Just a heads up.
---
#225 Posted: 14:28:33 08/08/2018
O.O THOSE REVEALS!!!
---
Pokemon Shiny Hunter
Gastrodon Fangirl
#226 Posted: 14:33:19 08/08/2018
why does chrom fight like ike. he should fight more like marth or lucina in canon 0/10 this game is garbage
#227 Posted: 14:37:00 08/08/2018
"So I hope you're not expecting too many new fighters"
---
Cool cool.
#228 Posted: 15:05:31 08/08/2018
Alucard being an assist trophy rather than an echo is the real disappointment, but the leak didn't lie.
---
Chompy-King257 Gold Sparx Gems: 2956
#229 Posted: 15:45:01 08/08/2018
YOOOOOOOOOO
KING K. ROOL
I'VE BEEN WANTING HIM IN SINCE BRAWL

Well, I know who my new main is going to be
---
i made the "bus" look like my "dad"
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 15:47:35 08/08/2018 by Chompy-King257
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9016
#230 Posted: 16:53:56 08/08/2018
Soooo... about that blurred out option on the main menu...

... smash tour 2 confirmed? :^)
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
#231 Posted: 16:59:16 08/08/2018
*aggressively knocks on wood*
---
parisruelz12 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7569
#232 Posted: 18:00:14 08/08/2018
<\3 ill get farmer Pete one day
---
looks like ive got some things to do...
azz01 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3172
#233 Posted: 18:23:34 08/08/2018
Quote: somePerson
why does chrom fight like ike. he should fight more like marth or lucina in canon 0/10 this game is garbage

Actually... *puts on fe glasses* it is canon that Chrom is very different from Marth and fights much more rashly and doesn't fight like a noble like Marth does. Tiki even says Chrom is very different from Marth and is much more similar to one of Marth's older ancestors.

But also, Chrom is a Roy echo which is very surprising and not an Ike echo since Chrom's personality and his fighting animations (and him having Aether) was directly designed after Ike due to his popularity in Brawl.
---
Call me the penguin man for that is who I am. Also stan LOOΠΔ!
Muffin Man Platinum Sparx Gems: 5337
#234 Posted: 18:29:37 08/08/2018
Hell yeah, King K. Rool! I can't believe how many DK games he references in his moveset.
---
Boop me if you see this.
#235 Posted: 19:07:11 08/08/2018 | Topic Creator
SAKURAI THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN
#236 Posted: 23:51:30 08/08/2018
Well, a K. Rool amiibo is now a definite purchase for me...and Ridley.
---
#237 Posted: 00:01:03 09/08/2018
You all are missing the best part. Ness getting the scythe <3

and the ****ing moon from zelda
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:55:26 09/08/2018 by DarkCynder_543
#238 Posted: 01:53:28 09/08/2018 | Topic Creator
also are we just gonna ignore dark samus
#239 Posted: 01:56:41 09/08/2018
Quote: ZapNorris
also are we just gonna ignore dark samus

K. ROOL GOT IN DUDE
THAT'S ALL THAT MATTERS
---
#240 Posted: 09:19:35 09/08/2018
I actually never cared that much about k. rool getting in. :\

I actually enjoyed all the extras that got revealed more than the actual characters that got in.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 09:20:01 09/08/2018 by DarkCynder_543
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8201
#241 Posted: 13:54:00 09/08/2018
Newcomers I'm expecting are Incineroar, Tails, (With Shadow being a Sonic Echo) and Geno.. I think we'll get more besides these 3, but they're the ones who I think are pretty likely. I also think Sceptile has a chance to get in but not as likely.

According to the guy who leaked Ridley being at E3, and Simon Belment on the same leak, but a later time, we are getting a Gen 7 Pokemon, but it's not Decidueye, Mimikyu or Lycanroc. And he was told by one sourceit's Incineroar. Knowing Incineroar's popularity, I'm think it's him.

For Tails: Like Knuckles, Tails no longer appears in the background of Green Hill Zone (It's now only Silver). I'm thinking Tails will be confirmed as a newcomer, with Shadow being a Sonic Echo)

For Geno: With the highly requested Ridley, Chrom, K. Rool and Simon, Geno would be next on that list to get in. Not to mention, like K. Rool and Chrom, Geno was a Mii costume for Smash 4.
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
#242 Posted: 16:52:14 09/08/2018
On the topic of Sonic reps, I'm expecting something along the lines of Shadow as an echo to Sonic as well as Tails and Knuckles, with one being a newcomer and the other an assist trophy.
---
#243 Posted: 21:08:17 09/08/2018 | Topic Creator
honestly i expect Shadow, Decidueye/Incineroar, and Geno

spring man seems less likely as time goes on
emeraldzoroark Platinum Sparx Gems: 5357
#244 Posted: 22:06:12 09/08/2018
Quote: ZapNorris
honestly i expect Shadow, Decidueye/Incineroar, and Geno

spring man seems less likely as time goes on

He’s probably guaranteed for DLC though.
---
Soon.
#245 Posted: 22:06:52 09/08/2018 | Topic Creator
sakurai please
#246 Posted: 00:54:31 10/08/2018
I'd be surprised if they didn't include at least one ARMS rep, tbh.
---
ShadowMewX Diamond Sparx Gems: 8044
#247 Posted: 16:55:01 10/08/2018
Shadow as Sonic Echo?
Magnus as Ike Echo?
...Viridi as Palutena Echo?

The last two are definitely the wistful thoughts of a Kid Icarus fan, but hey, I can dream. smilie
---
Let's bust bunsen burners and bounce!
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8201
#248 Posted: 17:34:16 10/08/2018
Quote: ShadowMewX
Shadow as Sonic Echo?
Magnus as Ike Echo?
...Viridi as Palutena Echo?

The last two are definitely the wistful thoughts of a Kid Icarus fan, but hey, I can dream. smilie

**** NO

MAGNUS DESERVES HIS OWN MOVESET!!!!
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
First | Previous | Page 5 of 22 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21 22

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me