Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Video Gaming > Super Smash Bros. Ultimate All Purpose- Armsmageddon
First | Page 2 of 22 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21 22
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate All Purpose- Armsmageddon
Grizzle Gold Sparx Gems: 2272
#51 Posted: 04:45:40 16/04/2018
Quote: KrystalLBX
Quote: HeyitsHotDog
Decidueye and Spring Man?
If we can get Min Min as well I would be so happy!

It's been confirmed fake, I believe.

if not
still want those 3

but chances are, it will be a gen 8 pokemon starter like what greninja did for gen 6

i doubt gen 8 will come before smash tbh
KrystalLBX Emerald Sparx Gems: 3248
#52 Posted: 04:47:49 16/04/2018
Quote: Grizzle

It's been confirmed fake, I believe.

if not
still want those 3

but chances are, it will be a gen 8 pokemon starter like what greninja did for gen 6

Gen 8 is confirmed for 2018
---
Pokemon Shiny Hunter
Gastrodon Fangirl
Shiny Shellos caught 5/1/2022
Vespi Gold Sparx Gems: 2866
#53 Posted: 06:18:25 16/04/2018
Quote: Sesshomaru75

You keep repeating that, even though we keep telling you that it hasn't been confirmed. They said 2018 or beyond, not that it's definitely coming out in 2018.

just like how fire emblem and metroid prime 4 are TOTALLY COMING OUT IN 2018 YOU GUYS but they clearly arent at this point
DarkCynder_543 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5210
#54 Posted: 06:52:20 16/04/2018
decidueye 4 smash plz I want to fire arrows at people while being a birb

My list:

YOU KNOW YOU WANT TOM NOOK IN SMASH
Decidueye
Pokey/Porky, just more earthbound characters plz. Maybe Claus or Ninten for an assist trophy
Professor Layton
King Boo
Sora to replace Cloud
Phoenix Wright
Jack Frost (the mascot in SMT. I know the franchise doesn't really have a connection with Nintendo but Jack Frost seems like a character that would fit in)
Bring back Snake
Bring back Ice Climbers
Rayman
Waluigi
King K Rool
Shovel Knight (I support indie companies getting into Smash since I don't think they should be left out just because they're indie. Just keep Undertale out and I'm happy)
I'd love Tails to be more involved somehow, maybe as an assistant trophy.
Protoman assistant trophy
And speaking about the last two, if any parties outside of Nintendo deserve a second spot rather than the one for the iconic character, I think its Sonic and Megaman since I do see people mistake them as nintendo characters. Just don't make it Shadow and I'm fine. >.>
---
a true saiyan always sprinkles when he tinkles
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 07:18:58 16/04/2018 by DarkCynder_543
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#55 Posted: 15:34:36 16/04/2018 | Topic Creator
Quote: Grizzle

if not
still want those 3

matt, is that you???
sonicbrawler182 Platinum Sparx Gems: 7089
#56 Posted: 16:39:58 16/04/2018
Most of the realistic suggestions I would want in the game are already in Smash. And most of the others I would want are third parties like Rayman, Professor Layton, and Sora, who I am not sure are that likely.

On the Nintendo side, there are barely any characters that would make me excited. I don't care about Pokemon, I haven't played Splatoon and Inklings are confirmed anyway, and I don't care much for ARMS. I'd love a character from Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia...but if we get one, it's gonna be Celica, and she's literally my second least favourite FE character. Similarly, I'd love a Xenoblade Chronicles 2 rep, but if we get one, it's most likely gonna be Rex using Pyra and Mythra, and his Final Smash would just be Coffee With Milk. I don't dislike Rex as a character, but he's my least favourite of the main cast in XC2, and his moveset in XC2 with Pyra and Mythra is very similar to Shulk with the Monado. Plus, we really do have a lot of sword users in Smash.

If they REALLY want to set him apart, they can give him his full set of canon Blades and incorporate them into his moveset. The only problem is that the other two Blades are HUGE spoilers for the game. But they would certainly make him much more unique than just using Pyra/Mythra all of the time. And Smash is no stranger to spoiling other games anyway, Xenoblade Chronicles included.

Nia from XC2 is my most wanted. She was by far the most fleshed out character and was equally just really charming and entertaining, and has plenty of moveset potential. Tora would be another great choice, since he would represent the Nopon, and Poppi is very unique as a Blade even within XC2. Morag would be great just for the pure coolness factor and the fact she has an amazing design, and we don't have full-on whip user in Smash. Zeke would be great for how eccentric and goofy he is. Also, Nia means we get a character with an amazing Welsh accent, while Morag means we get a character with an amazing Scottish accent.

I'd also love Alm from FE Echoes: SoV, but admittedly, between him and Celica, Celica has more unique moveset potential. Alm was just a really cool character, though at the very least, he could use bows as well as his Falchion, not to mention his Arts like Double Lion and Scendscale.

Other than that, my primary concern for the new Smash is the game modes. This was by far the most lacking aspect of Smash Wii U. At bare minimum, I want a half decent Classic Mode similar to the 3DS game's one, I want an Adventure Mode like Subspace Emissary, and I want a more fleshed out Smash Run. Also, good online of course. If we can get those, I'll probably get the game day one. If not, even getting Nia or Sora probably wouldn't convince me.

Also, I'd like some veterans like Ganondorf and Dark Pit to be reworked. They could be so much more than clones.
---
"My memories will be part of the sky."
#57 Posted: 16:57:13 16/04/2018 | Topic Creator
realistically, i'd love to see-

a Gen 7 Pokemon rep
Spring Man
Ice Climbers
Celica
emeraldzoroark Platinum Sparx Gems: 5357
#58 Posted: 17:31:55 16/04/2018
I don’t have many realistic expectations, but unrealistic?
-Plague Knight
-Zoroark
-Silvally (I want to be right about this even if it most likely won’t happen)
-The mage in Octopath (we don’t have enough Mages)
-Any Skylander. Superchargers brought DK and Bowser so it might be more realistic, but they’re gonna put Spyro in before even considering Skylanders (provided the franchise isn’t dead)
-A “Funky New Mode” but Funky can’t take damage
-MYSTERY DUNGEON MUSIC PLEASE I’M BEGGING YOU
-Fawful

I can dream.
---
Soon.
#59 Posted: 18:41:13 16/04/2018 | Topic Creator
as for stage/music wise-

BOTW music
ARMS music (maybe spring stadium/NAME REDACTED as a stage)
ULTRA MEGALOPOLIS STAGE PLEASE
obviously a splatoon stage/music
some gen 7 pokemon music, specifically Gladion's theme, Ether The Ultra Beasts, Ultra Necrozma's Theme, and the Champion Theme
#60 Posted: 00:38:55 17/04/2018

You keep repeating that, even though we keep telling you that it hasn't been confirmed. They said 2018 or beyond, not that it's definitely coming out in 2018.

Quote: Vespi

just like how fire emblem and metroid prime 4 are TOTALLY COMING OUT IN 2018 YOU GUYS but they clearly arent at this point

Did you not see the official magazine that said Pokemon is getting generation 8 next? It's CONFIRMED
we just dont know WHAT the titles are.
It's confirmed, like it or not

and Fire Emblem is getting a 2018 release title as well, it's confirmed
---
Pokemon Shiny Hunter
Gastrodon Fangirl
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:40:19 17/04/2018 by KrystalLBX
King-Pen Krazy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1907
#61 Posted: 00:53:11 17/04/2018

Did you not see the official magazine that said Pokemon is getting generation 8 next? It's CONFIRMED

HOW THE ****
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
#62 Posted: 00:57:38 17/04/2018
Quote: King-Pen Krazy

HOW THE ****

[User Posted Image]
(FE just has the direct reveal, but pokemon gen 8 in 2018 has solid evidence, like the official magazine above)

cuz if they are STILL SAYING 2018, odds are pointing at a 2018 release
I would say about a 90 percent chance its 2018
---
Pokemon Shiny Hunter
Gastrodon Fangirl
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 01:00:43 17/04/2018 by KrystalLBX
#63 Posted: 02:27:20 17/04/2018
Let's just stop ok? When it's announced it's announced

Your arguing about this over nothing!
---
Pokemon Shiny Hunter
Gastrodon Fangirl
#64 Posted: 03:30:08 17/04/2018 | Topic Creator
matt incarnate plz stop
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9016
#65 Posted: 15:51:36 17/04/2018
This may sound like a odd request, but I'd like the dev team to actually give more love to the more recent Kirby games. Yeah, we got Ultra Sword as Kirby's final Smash in 4, but it feels like that might've been forced onto Sakurai. We need stages and music remixes from Return, Triple Deluxe, Robobot, and/or Star Allies.
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
kardonis Platinum Sparx Gems: 6366
#66 Posted: 16:09:49 17/04/2018
Quote: HIR
This may sound like a odd request, but I'd like the dev team to actually give more love to the more recent Kirby games. Yeah, we got Ultra Sword as Kirby's final Smash in 4, but it feels like that might've been forced onto Sakurai. We need stages and music remixes from Return, Triple Deluxe, Robobot, and/or Star Allies.

Could you imagine the final battle location from star allies as a stage? Oooohhhh that would be amazing.

And occasionally have Void Termina attack the stage in either form. That would just be the best.
---
I used to be THE Bowser, now I'm just an awkward girl
#67 Posted: 16:35:24 17/04/2018
I would nominate the Jambastion, personally. It's got an excellent design that screams "Smash Bros. Stage." It could even be another one of those "floating platforms that moves around the world" stages that Sakurai appears to have fallen in love wit. And they could have the mage trio cameo in the background, possibly with Hyness.

Alternatively, President Haltmann's office.
---
#68 Posted: 16:43:04 17/04/2018

add bandana waddle dee as a fighter sakurai you coward
#69 Posted: 14:15:50 18/04/2018
Lol since im gonna get smash again (the last one i played was brawl) does this mean i have to finally start amibo collecting? :')

I never really understood their purpose except that they save the character's data in smash or something
---
Muffin Man Platinum Sparx Gems: 5337
#70 Posted: 15:05:35 18/04/2018
They give you an AI opponent that quickly becomes unfairly OP (even if you don't feed them stat boosts, they still get stat boosts for some reason) and nearly unbeatable. And collecting them is a pain in the ass because of scalpers. So only bother with them if you're a masochist.
---
Boop me if you see this.
#71 Posted: 15:35:32 18/04/2018
Quote: Muffin Man
They give you an AI opponent that quickly becomes unfairly OP (even if you don't feed them stat boosts, they still get stat boosts for some reason) and nearly unbeatable. And collecting them is a pain in the ass because of scalpers. So only bother with them if you're a masochist.

Or if you just really like the characters. Some like the Kirby and FE zones offer other bonuses in other games.
Muffin Man Platinum Sparx Gems: 5337
#72 Posted: 18:33:47 18/04/2018
Quote: Muffin Man

Or if you just really like the characters. Some like the Kirby and FE zones offer other bonuses in other games.

Well, sure, but DarkCynder seemed to be talking about collecting them specifically for Smash Bros.

Edit: Although I see now that she said she wasn't sure of their use in other games, so I probably should have mentioned it.
---
Boop me if you see this.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:36:16 18/04/2018 by Muffin Man
#73 Posted: 08:14:50 19/04/2018
Ah nah they weren't going to be for smash bros only. I was wondering what their other uses are outside of Smash and if they were really worth it. :\

I would only collect very few though, the ones that I would use most.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 08:15:46 19/04/2018 by DarkCynder_543
#74 Posted: 14:57:07 19/04/2018
Quote: DarkCynder_543
Ah nah they weren't going to be for smash bros only. I was wondering what their other uses are outside of Smash and if they were really worth it. smilie

Several have uses outside smash

Like Alm in FE Echoes has no smash use for his amiibo.
But Robin can be used in Smash and FE Echoes
---
Pokemon Shiny Hunter
Gastrodon Fangirl
#75 Posted: 15:06:21 19/04/2018
Ah nah they weren't going to be for smash bros only. I was wondering what their other uses are outside of Smash and if they were really worth it. smilie

Personally, I think so, especially for games like Fire Emblem Fates, Breath of the Wild, and Odyssey.
sonicbrawler182 Platinum Sparx Gems: 7089
#76 Posted: 22:44:21 19/04/2018

How they're used depends on the game.

Here are some examples of the best amiibo games IMO:

Fire Emblem: Fates - Lets you challenge Marth, Ike, Robin, and Lucina and when you beat them, you unlock them as fully playable units (the only thing they can't do is support with other units, but they offer solid pair-up bonuses by default). All four are actually very powerful as units if built right. Marth is easy to turn into a high-crit rate dodge tank, and Ike can have some beefy defense and strength, for example.

Codename S.T.E.A.M - Scan Marth, Ike, Robin, and Lucina to unlock them as playable units.

Shovel Knight - Grants you access to the "Custom Knight" mode which allows you to play through the game in a more RPG-esque way. Accumlating treasure gives you experience to level up, giving you new abilities and costume changes, some you can't get in the main game without cheats. Also unlocks challenge missions for some of these abilities. You can also get a fairy companion of the character you scan for that functionality.

Breath of the Wild - Most of the functionality for this game is lame, just has you unlock armour and stuff you normally can't get or weapons that break just like any other weapon (and they're random drops so it's not guaranteed). But Wolf Link's amiibo in particular has cool functionality. Scan him and you can summon him as a companion that will help you fight. Also, if you have Twilight Princess HD, you can scan him there to play a special dungeon. Beating that dungeon allows you to record the amount of hearts you had left onto the amiibo, and you can then scan him back into Breath of the Wild to summon him with that same amount of hearts. This is the only example of an amiibo that has cross-game functions (i.e. where the amiibo data in one game is used to power what an amiibo does in a future game).

Also, it's worth noting that even though amiibo are generally used in multiple games, if you have two games that have read/write functionality for your amiibo, you can only save data for one game at a time. So for example, you can save data for Smash Bros on a Mario amiibo. That same amiibo will work for Mario Party 10, but since MP10 writes data to the Mario amiibo, you have to delete the Smash Bros data to save the MP10 data. This is one of the reasons why the same characters have multiple amiibo.
---
"My memories will be part of the sky."
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 22:47:52 19/04/2018 by sonicbrawler182
#77 Posted: 00:14:20 20/04/2018 | Topic Creator
if we get spring man in this game and a line of smash 5 amiibo then you know DAMN well what i'm doing
#78 Posted: 01:44:52 22/04/2018
Quote: ZapNorris
matt incarnate plz stop

who even is matt?
---
Pokemon Shiny Hunter
Gastrodon Fangirl
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8201
#79 Posted: 01:53:46 22/04/2018
matt incarnate plz stop

who even is matt?

MattPat. Zap hates Mattpat, despite the fact that he's a pretty cool guy.
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
#80 Posted: 01:59:41 22/04/2018
matt incarnate plz stop

who even is matt?

I don't like him that much either (he comes off as pretentious to me), but that's kind of low tbh. It's Pokemon. It's balls with little monsters in them. People don't need to be dicks about it.
#81 Posted: 02:08:54 22/04/2018
got to agree here why are we fighting over whether pokemon is being released in 2018 or not like who cares

And thanks for the amiibo information. I've decided to start collecting a few. c:

I definitely know I want to get wolf link mainly because that one just looks dope.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:10:58 22/04/2018 by DarkCynder_543
#82 Posted: 04:26:52 22/04/2018
matt incarnate plz stop

who even is matt?

oh, for some reason I thought Zap was referring to a DS user or something.

And yeah mattpat is a pretty cool guy, although I prefer his lets plays over his theories.
---
Pokemon Shiny Hunter
Gastrodon Fangirl
#83 Posted: 08:23:41 22/04/2018
i thought he was talking about skyfan?
---
Soon.
#84 Posted: 17:19:45 23/04/2018 | Topic Creator
Quote: emeraldzoroark

correct.

i've started to let the kid off a bit since he was literally driven from the forums but he's a nice scapegoat. if he starts **** again then the evisceration will begin.

*ahem*

so forbidden light comes out next week. there's a URS full art. my life is over.
#85 Posted: 18:05:37 23/04/2018
This is the smash bros topic. You accidently posted the foribidden light thing here instead of Pokémon.
---
Soon.
#86 Posted: 18:29:34 23/04/2018 | Topic Creator
This is the smash bros topic. You accidently posted the foribidden light thing here instead of Pokémon.

oh **** you're right
parisruelz12 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7569
#87 Posted: 18:40:43 23/04/2018

correct.

i've started to let the kid off a bit since he was literally driven from the forums but he's a nice scapegoat. if he starts **** again then the evisceration will begin.

*ahem*

so forbidden light comes out next week. there's a URS full art. my life is over.

no. It won’t.
---
looks like ive got some things to do...
#88 Posted: 01:35:12 27/04/2018
Nintendo's E3 page confirms their video presentation will feature Super Smash Bros.
---
#89 Posted: 13:11:52 09/05/2018
Who are these nobodies at Smash Invitational? I don't recognize a single face

We need Etika!
---
Pokemon Shiny Hunter
Gastrodon Fangirl
#90 Posted: 16:03:05 09/05/2018
>nobodies
>one of them is ZeRo, literally one of the top Smash players worldwide and the guy who won the Smash 4 Invitational

I don't follow competitive Smash and even I recognize that all of these are competitive Melee and Smash 4 players. Just read their bios. ¬_¬
---
#91 Posted: 16:58:40 09/05/2018
>nobodies
>one of them is ZeRo, literally one of the top Smash players worldwide and the guy who won the Smash 4 Invitational

I don't follow competitive Smash and even I recognize that all of these are competitive Melee and Smash 4 players. Just read their bios. smilie

Didn’t he retire? Or was that just for smash 4?
---
Soon.
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8399
#92 Posted: 17:40:03 09/05/2018
smash 5 is now property of the PLUP CLUB
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8399
#93 Posted: 17:41:59 09/05/2018

We need Etika!

you poor misinformed child
JCW555 Hunter Gems: 8506
#94 Posted: 17:44:51 09/05/2018

We need Etika!

"MkLeo – A professional Super Smash Bros. for Wii U player from Mexico. His favorite Nintendo game is Fire Emblem. He was the champion at GENESIS 4 and GENESIS 5. He was also the EVO Japan 2018 champion.
ZeRo – A professional Super Smash Bros. for Wii U player from Chile. His favorite Nintendo game is Xenoblade Chronicles. His hobbies include writing and motocross. He was the champion at EVO 2015 and GENESIS 3. He also won the Super Smash Bros. Invitational in 2014.
Armada – A professional Super Smash Bros. Melee player from Sweden. His favorite Nintendo game is Super Mario 64. His hobbies include ice hockey and table tennis. He’s the GENESIS 2 singles champion and the GENESIS 4 doubles champion.
Abadango – A professional Super Smash Bros. for Wii U player from Japan. His favorite Nintendo franchise is the Xenoblade series. His hobbies include watching anime and reading. He was the runner-up at EVO Japan 2018. He also ranked in the top five at EVO 2016 and GENESIS 4.
Plup – A professional Super Smash Bros. Melee player from Florida. His favorite Nintendo game is Super Metroid, and his favorite Nintendo memory is beating Super Metroid for the first time. He was the champion at GENESIS 5.
Mr. R – A professional Super Smash Bros. for Wii U player from the Netherlands. His favorite Nintendo game is The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time. His hobbies include reading manga and traveling. He was the runner-up at EVO 2015.
Lucky – A professional Super Smash Bros. Melee player from California. His favorite Nintendo game is The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time. He ranked in the top five at EVO 2017 and at GENESIS 5.
Mang0 – A professional Super Smash Bros. Melee player from California. His favorite Nintendo game is Mario Kart 8 Deluxe. He was the champion at EVO 2014."
---
You gotta believe! Heh heh.
#95 Posted: 19:43:49 09/05/2018 | Topic Creator
wow ok thanks windumup really needed that imput
pankakesparx456 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7795
#96 Posted: 15:00:10 22/05/2018
So recently a pretty credible leaker leaked some stuff about Smash Switch. Obviously this should be taken with a grain of salt but this guy was right when he leaked the Ninja Turtles for Injustice 2 and Soulcaliber 6's existence.

https://gamerant.com/super-sma...ch-roster-leak/
https://screenrant.com/super-s...s-details-leak/
-The game is a direct sequel to Smash 4 and isn't a port.
-The game will retain all 58 characters from Smash 4, including the third party characters.
-Along with the Inklings, Ice Climbers are coming back, and we're getting Ridley as a newcomer.
-Simon Belmont from Castlevania is also a newcomer.
---
Cool cool.
parisruelz12 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7569
#97 Posted: 07:34:31 23/05/2018
im just gonna say that i doubt simon belmont is actually going to be in the game, because of konami.

for those who dont know, konami is just a buncha ****in assholes
---
looks like ive got some things to do...
First | Page 2 of 22 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21 22

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me