Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Video Gaming > Super Smash Bros. Ultimate All Purpose- Armsmageddon
First | Previous | Page 19 of 22 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate All Purpose- Armsmageddon
Lunar Gold Sparx Gems: 2408
#901 Posted: 04:38:26 06/02/2020
the unholy trinity

master chief
geno
waluigi

i need them

---

Legit though, if those 3 happen to get in the game I will have no more characters I am actively gunning for and that's insane because I supported an absolute ****ton of characters over the years.

List of Lunar's Smash picks from pre-Smash 4:

-Miis
-the Animal Crossing guy
-Little Mac
-Pac-Man
-Mega Man
-Mewtwo returning
-King K. Rool
-Ridley
-Bowser Jr. with Shadow Mario/Sunshine representation
-Ghirahim
-Skull Kid
-Waluigi
-Geno
-Master Chief
-Petey Piranha (Pipedream pick, never thought it would happen)

Inkling was added to that list in 2015. Even if I never get the unholy trinity, I have no right to complain with how good of a track record these new Smash picks have been for me. I got Petey friggin Piranha as a controllable Final Smash transformation for crying out loud, there's no way that ever should've happened.
KrystalLBX Emerald Sparx Gems: 3248
#902 Posted: 05:19:45 11/06/2020
expect new Arms character to drop on June 16th
---
Pokemon Shiny Hunter
Gastrodon Fangirl
Shiny Shellos caught 5/1/2022
emeraldzoroark Platinum Sparx Gems: 5357
#903 Posted: 10:17:44 11/06/2020
Quote: KrystalLBX

...source?
---
Soon.
#904 Posted: 14:25:11 11/06/2020
Quote: emeraldzoroark

...source?

I have none, cuz this isn't a leak (and we all know how badly my last sourced leak turned out in terms of pokemon DLC.)

But the reason I am expecting June 16th is because it would line up with Arms' Anniversary.
Also Im expecting Min Min to be the character because she is the #1 favorite Arms character (as her victories in the Party Crashes have shown)
---
Pokemon Shiny Hunter
Gastrodon Fangirl
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8201
#905 Posted: 14:44:10 11/06/2020

...source?

I have none, cuz this isn't a leak (and we all know how badly my last sourced leak turned out in terms of pokemon DLC.)

But the reason I am expecting June 16th is because it would line up with Arms' Anniversary.
Also Im expecting Min Min to be the character because she is the #1 favorite Arms character (as her victories in the Party Crashes have shown)

Just because you suspect it doesn't mean we should go by your word and expect it. Yes, that makes sense, but we have nothing that suggests something like that, official or unofficial. Don't spread baseless false info.
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
Vespi Gold Sparx Gems: 2866
#906 Posted: 15:04:47 11/06/2020

...source?

The anniversary of the game has literally never mattered ever with the sole exception of Little Mac in Smash 4, which was a coincidence in the first place.
#907 Posted: 15:34:32 11/06/2020
Quote: HeyitsHotDog

...source?

Just because you suspect it doesn't mean we should go by your word and expect it. Yes, that makes sense, but we have nothing that suggests something like that, official or unofficial. Don't spread baseless false info.

Also Sakurai recently said the character is almost ready to be shown off.
---
Pokemon Shiny Hunter
Gastrodon Fangirl
#908 Posted: 15:58:36 11/06/2020
Quote: HeyitsHotDog

Also Sakurai recently said the character is almost ready to be shown off.

I'm aware but that doesn't mean they'll be out by the 16th.
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
#909 Posted: 16:36:04 11/06/2020
Alright, I did a small bit of research, and all the DLC characters (except Byleth) have been released on a Wednesday. Byleth was released on a Tuesday, so the ARMS rep being released then doesn’t seem too unlikely, however I believe this is just an exception.

Another reason I don’t think June 16th is the release date is because the Pokémon DLC is literally the next day. It would probably be a better idea to wait until a short while after it releases. My guess for the release date is the 24th, a Wednesday, and there’s a decent enough time gap between the two releases so that one doesn’t overshadow the other.
---
Soon.
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8399
#910 Posted: 18:12:31 11/06/2020
yeah I can see the new arms character being announced on the 16th. I think it's gonna be like Bowser jr where it is 8 characters as costumes
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:18:00 11/06/2020 by somePerson
#911 Posted: 05:18:29 12/06/2020
Quote: somePerson
yeah I can see the new arms character being announced on the 16th. I think it's gonna be like Bowser jr where it is 8 characters as costumes

I have big doubts cuz there are characters in the Arms roster that dont fit in terms of body size.

I really do think it's gonna be just Min MIn
---
Pokemon Shiny Hunter
Gastrodon Fangirl
#912 Posted: 06:50:36 12/06/2020

I have big doubts cuz there are characters in the Arms roster that dont fit in terms of body size.

I honestly think you're both right in ways. I have this gut feeling that it's gonna be Spring Man, Ribbon Girl, Min Min, and Ninjara, with 2 colors for each, like Hero. As much as I'd want some of the more unique ones like Max Brass, Twintelle, or Helix, it's more likely to be some combination of the 4 I mentioned, as they are the 4 most popular aside from Twintelle, since they all share similar body and "arm" types, which would mean their hitboxes largely line up.

Unless they decide to use Springtron, Lola Pop, and Dr. Coyle as well, but I don't really see that happening.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 06:54:41 12/06/2020 by Vespi
#913 Posted: 07:01:03 12/06/2020
Quote: Sesshomaru75
Oooh, that could certainly work. : o (I had actually forgotten about Hero, oops...)

everyone did lmao

I'm also putting my money on the Ramen Bowl as a stage. maybe like a reverse Mario Galaxy?
#914 Posted: 01:00:52 20/06/2020
https://t.co/tHasbb4QL5

arm time

also no other characters in this livestream, just arm
#915 Posted: 23:47:26 20/06/2020
Quote: Sesshomaru75

The Koopalings have varying sizes too, though. (i.e Roy is quite a bit bigger than Lemmy in some cases)

Not only that, but why would they choose Min Min over Spring Man and Ribbon Girl? (Who are both, especially the former, the poster children for Arms)

I don't necessarily think that you're wrong here, btw. It's just that I don't quite understand your reasoning more than anything.

With the reveal soon, and me finally reading this comment.

My reasoning for Min Min over say Spring Man or Ribbon Girl, is by far Min Min is adored by the Arms community. She also have a very unique mechanic tied to her.

Min Min has
1. Parry attacks with kicks
2. Dragon Arm

Ribbon Girl has, jumping (Not exactly a gimmick that translates well to smash ultimate. We already got like Jigglypuff for this)

Springman has more of a chance but his gimmicks dont feel all that special, he has a tiny shockwave he can release by ending a charge, and a comeback permacharge mechanic.

With Min Min they can easily go "Woah after she grabs an opponent she gets a semi permanent drastic power up!"
Springman would feel too much like a Lucario, Ribbon Girl's only mechanics is aerials.

Note I still think Ribbon Girl MAY have a shot, but they are gonna have to get pretty fancy to sell her.

That being said, there is one other option but it's one I am not expecting.
That being, announce Arms 2 and have a new never before seen Arms fighter from the sequel come to Smash. But like, I don't think that will be the case, it's just not very likely
---
Pokemon Shiny Hunter
Gastrodon Fangirl
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 15:45:11 22/06/2020 by KrystalLBX
#916 Posted: 16:02:28 21/06/2020
we get it you wanna screw min min

That is REALLY uncalled for.

Anyways as expected Sakurai announced the presentation will be filmed from home.
---
Pokemon Shiny Hunter
Gastrodon Fangirl
#917 Posted: 01:28:25 22/06/2020
i cant wait for sakurai to show us his arms
#918 Posted: 14:14:43 22/06/2020
Oh dang I was way off with my guess
---
Soon.
Spyro Fanatic Hunter Gems: 12063
#919 Posted: 14:36:31 22/06/2020
I lost my **** when Vault Boy appeared.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 15:54:49 22/06/2020 by Spyro Fanatic
#920 Posted: 14:41:34 22/06/2020
Why does she have a ****ing deflect

VAULT BOY IS IN SMASB
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 14:45:07 22/06/2020 by somePerson
#921 Posted: 14:52:43 22/06/2020
Why does she have a ****ing deflect

Because she had it in Arms so it's a replication of things she had in her base game.

Also

YES ALL MY YES, MIN MIN IS IN SMASH!!!!!
---
Pokemon Shiny Hunter
Gastrodon Fangirl
#922 Posted: 15:01:13 22/06/2020
Quote: Vespi
With the reveal soon, and me finally read this comment.

My reasoning for Min Min over say Spring Man or Ribbon Girl, is by far Min Min is adored by the Arms community. She also have a very unique mechanic tied to her.

Min Min has
1. Parry attacks with kicks
2. Dragon Arm

Ribbon Girl has, jumping (Not exactly a gimmick that translates well to smash ultimate. We already got like Jigglypuff for this)

Springman has more of a chance but his gimmicks dont feel all that special, he has a tiny shockwave he can release by ending a charge, and a comeback permacharge mechanic.

With Min Min they can easily go "Woah after she grabs an opponent she gets a semi permanent drastic power up!"
Springman would feel too much like a Lucario, Ribbon Girl's only mechanics is aerials.

Note I still think Ribbon Girl MAY have a shot, but they are gonna have to get pretty fancy to sell her.

That being said, there is one other option but it's one I am not expecting.
That being, announce Arms 2 and have a new never before seen Arms fighter from the sequel come to Smash. But like, I don't think that will be the case, it's just not very likely

wow remember when i said this and perfectly predicted min min! haha, got it again!
#923 Posted: 15:02:03 22/06/2020
Honestly, Krystal has very valid points and that post convinced me it'd be her.
---
#924 Posted: 15:04:49 22/06/2020
yeah honestly tbh
i dont wanna say i was surprised, but it was interesting! i think she looks fun and shes a great addition to the game regardless
#925 Posted: 15:06:03 22/06/2020
Quote: Vespi
yeah honestly tbh
i dont wanna say i was surprised, but it was interesting! i think she looks fun and shes a great addition to the game regardless

Agreed big time. Hoping the next characters are as cool as she is.

Please, please let ONE be Crash Bandicoot.
---
#926 Posted: 15:29:43 22/06/2020
Judging from her gameplay she's probably gonna be the best edgeguarder in the game. I don't see her up b being used much competitively but the invincibility frame makes it an option. Her down tilt is probably on her best moves as it can lead to up air/tilt and who knows what else. Hell there's a chance down tilt and lead into a smash attack in the higher percent ranges. if her up air lets her act out of it she could both juggle and kill with the spikey ball arm. her spikey ball looks like a good ledge trap option

I don't think she will excel at spacing like Marth because of the end lag but maybe people who practice her air punches will rekt stuff. Shes basically little Mac but little Mac is actually a stand user who can shoot lasers.

This character seems harder to play because she's all about spacing and predicting where your opponent goes so hopefully she isn't broken

She'll probably get hard countered by characters with good counters and speed. So most of the top tiers lmao

overall i think she looks like a boring campy zoner character
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 19:32:38 22/06/2020 by somePerson
pankakesparx456 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7795
#927 Posted: 15:33:22 22/06/2020
Seeing as Zelda is my main i feel like I'm going to love this character

Also Vault Boy costume is literally the best thing to happen to Fallout since New Vegas
---
Cool cool.
Bifrost Diamond Sparx Gems: 9943
#928 Posted: 19:58:59 22/06/2020
The moment an ARMS character can kick, well that's the one that'd be the best fighting game material.

I do love that the punches are not even close to how slow they are in the original game, though I think bringing this back to a new installment would make it too chaotic, which is a shame.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
ThunderEgg Emerald Sparx Gems: 3859
#929 Posted: 01:17:41 28/06/2020
what a man
---
I AM ETERNAL! https://i.imgur.com/8H3ij0j.png (banner by skylandersfan60)
#930 Posted: 15:37:14 02/07/2020
All these smash players being cancelled is really disheartening to hear after watching them for so oong
#931 Posted: 14:44:47 30/09/2020

It's time!!!! NEW SMASH FIGHTER REVEAL
---
Pokemon Shiny Hunter
Gastrodon Fangirl
ThunderEgg Emerald Sparx Gems: 3859
#932 Posted: 18:34:38 30/09/2020
it's me. i'm the new fighter
---
I AM ETERNAL! https://i.imgur.com/8H3ij0j.png (banner by skylandersfan60)
#933 Posted: 20:11:12 30/09/2020
I want to see Spyro but lets be honest he won’t get in before Crash.
---
Soon.
#934 Posted: 04:16:59 01/10/2020
Honestly give us one of these
Phoenix Wright
Akira Howard
Pokemon Gen 8 Rep
Tracer
---
Pokemon Shiny Hunter
Gastrodon Fangirl
#935 Posted: 05:25:36 01/10/2020
Cool Spot revealed tomorrow, the Noid as a Mii costume. Screenshot this

jk but really my dream team is:
-Tracer
-Doomguy
-Master Chief
-Travis Touchdown

-Phoenix Wright
-Spyro
-Waluigi
-Bandana Waddle Dee
-Professor Layton

I think bolded are the only ones that have a real chance, also I'd really just love to see an FPS rep since its one of the few genres without fighter representation. The only thing I'd actively get disappointed by is any Pokemon. As much as I adore FE, both it and Pokemon have far too much representation, plus we already got a new Pokemon in base, we don't need two. I don't really want to see Crash or Geno either, but there's enough people I know that really want them in that I'd still be excited for my friends.
#936 Posted: 14:28:19 01/10/2020
At least now nobody can ask for the character anymore
---
Pokemon Shiny Hunter
Gastrodon Fangirl
#937 Posted: 14:40:39 01/10/2020
[User Posted Image]
- - -
fyra Platinum Sparx Gems: 6412
#938 Posted: 15:22:51 01/10/2020
Spyro, Adol Christin, a rabbid and to promote the upcoming remake of SMT3, the demifiend
---
Life may be harsh in such a dark year, happy new year we said an eternity ago it seem now, but it's far from over, we will survive.
First | Previous | Page 19 of 22 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me