Forum

Skylanders: Ring of Heroes

Poll

What was your favourite Spyro the Dragon homeworld?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Ring of Heroes > Skylanders: Ring of Heroes - General Discussion Topic
First | Previous | Page 11 of 11
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Skylanders: Ring of Heroes - General Discussion Topic [STICKY]
Deja Vu Emerald Sparx Gems: 3013
#501 Posted: 19:08:08 13/09/2018
Amazing, breathtaking, incredible
---
smiliesmilie Did that just happen? smiliesmilie
The Undead Queen
Halvmorke Yellow Sparx Gems: 1380
#502 Posted: 09:15:26 14/09/2018
I can't be the only one who desperately cries because we won't have figures/toys of these upgraded designs...

Hex will be always pure love.
---
Halvmorke's Elite: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Senseis: smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
fyra Emerald Sparx Gems: 4780
#503 Posted: 13:59:38 14/09/2018
I want to know is it more than just Summoner Wars with a Skylanders skin,is there new aspects except Skylanders that made it special?
---
Last Spyro fan here...surrounded by Skylanders fans...cry in a corner
Bifrost Platinum Sparx Gems: 5830
#504 Posted: 14:16:51 14/09/2018
It has a different battle system, iirc. You can slot attacks rather than do it turn based, as well as usage being decided by energy points and not just cooldown.
---
I do art!
Those who called us mad, are you listening? (...) Your future is a farce! You have none!
fyra Emerald Sparx Gems: 4780
#505 Posted: 17:06:09 14/09/2018
Can you play it fully manually and does that mean you can’t spam your best attacks at first and only have access to your base moves?If it that’s that actually sound good.
---
Last Spyro fan here...surrounded by Skylanders fans...cry in a corner
Bifrost Platinum Sparx Gems: 5830
#506 Posted: 19:17:32 14/09/2018
You can only use two moves out of 3(if the character has 3), chosen at the start of the level. You can spam and automate, but unless you're farming for upgrade materials, it won't get you anywhere. I had to pretty much leave the phone on the table to press attack prompts as soon as they became avaliable to defeat the beta final boss.

However, the game CAN get grindy. It's nowhere as bad as Summoners War imho, but you're pretty much required to do Normal and Hard mode runs of early levels to get past 4-enemy groups reliably going foward. The beta also handed out Skylander soul parts and summon currency like candy, so dunno how easy it'll be to get 3-stars and above(harder to upgrade but stats carry them well) in the final game.
---
I do art!
Those who called us mad, are you listening? (...) Your future is a farce! You have none!
First | Previous | Page 11 of 11
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me