Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > General > Remember that one flash game?
Page 1 of 1
Remember that one flash game?
Radiance Emerald Sparx Gems: 3950
#1 Posted: 03:09:48 19/02/2018 | Topic Creator
Where you could play for free on the official Spyro the Dragon site, over a decade ago? Right around the time when Season of Flame came out for the GBA. Whenever you got a high score, or turned blue from the balloons and fall to your death, an advertisement for Big Fat Liar and Season of Flame would pop up?

I just thought about it today. I had forgotten its name, but I remember playing it quite a bit when I was ten. Does anyone remember it?

And there was Wings of Fury, too. Just found videos of that game on Youtube just recently.
---
Love is a gift.. Cherish it!
LindseyWednesdy Blue Sparx Gems: 769
#2 Posted: 03:31:57 19/02/2018
I do remember these games, actually. They were quite fun in fact. I remember one where you were flying and had to collect gems?
---
Trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble! - Taylor Swift
Radiance Emerald Sparx Gems: 3950
#3 Posted: 15:45:13 19/02/2018 | Topic Creator
That's the one! smilie
---
Love is a gift.. Cherish it!
#4 Posted: 19:26:55 19/02/2018
Awesome!~ I started to question myself if this was real or not. I wish they still had those games out there. The Spyro website has been shut down for, like, a decade, right?
---
Trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble! - Taylor Swift
parisruelz12 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7569
#5 Posted: 05:52:14 28/02/2018
Kinda the same thing here, but remember the websites for LoS? wasnt there like a browser MMO or something? i know thats where the dragon creation thing came from.

its all rly fuzzy lol
---
looks like ive got some things to do...
danyq94 Gold Sparx Gems: 2787
#6 Posted: 10:08:25 28/02/2018
Super Spyro Speedway!
This is a flash game from the Season of Ice era! smilie
---
I love Crash & Spyro! Visit my italian site:
http://crashzone.forumcommunity.net
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10000
#7 Posted: 11:26:12 28/02/2018
Quote: parisruelz12
Kinda the same thing here, but remember the websites for LoS? wasnt there like a browser MMO or something? i know thats where the dragon creation thing came from.

its all rly fuzzy lol

It was just a chat thing. Create a dragon to walk around, talk with people in like 3 instances(or was it just one? I know White Isle was the one I stayed at), play games and show off the high score.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
#8 Posted: 02:29:55 05/03/2018
Quote: Bifrost
Quote: parisruelz12

its all rly fuzzy lol

It was just a chat thing. Create a dragon to walk around, talk with people in like 3 instances(or was it just one? I know White Isle was the one I stayed at), play games and show off the high score.

This was called "Spyro's Lair." That's pretty much how it worked. You created a dragon and walked around talking to other users who were online. I think it shut down in 2011? It was pretty fun.
---
Bolt Hunter Gems: 6135
#9 Posted: 22:10:36 11/03/2018
Oh my god, I put these old Flash games on my super old Spyro Webs website. But it's frozen now.
I might be able to unfreeze it and see if I can get the games back??

But yeah, I used to live on Spyro's Lair back in the day.
dark's still got the old dragon generator on the website if anyone's interested! (Some of you guys probably knew about it anyway lol)
---
you don't know me. i break things
I draw stuff.
IsisStormDragon Platinum Sparx Gems: 7127
#10 Posted: 05:44:09 13/03/2018
I loved Spyro's Lair when it was around. It's even where my username ultimately emerged from. Gotta admit I miss it a ton.

Not related to the Spyro website itself, but I also remember playing a Shadow Legacy-based game that Neopets had every day. Kid me was sad when it got removed.
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10000
#11 Posted: 10:50:50 13/03/2018
Was it actually removed? I remember people still having access to the .swf files, but you can't send points. It was a demo of the mobile version of SL.

Haven't touched it more than once for the Top Gamer avatar though, it's pretty slow and meh.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 10:51:46 13/03/2018 by Bifrost
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me