Page 1 of 1
I remember why I don't play Ignitor.
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5550
#1 Posted: 03:34:16 10/02/2018 | Topic Creator
I'm going back to SSA after a long time away, check the levels of all my Skylanders, and my Ignitor, who I've had for a pretty long time, is somehow only level 7. I decide to go level him up, but while I'm fighting, the game freezes up and makes a blaring sound.
It's happened before, on Giants, also with Ignitor.
Has anyone else experienced this problem? Is there any way to avoid it?
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
Bifrost Diamond Sparx Gems: 9988
#2 Posted: 12:59:22 10/02/2018
Might be related to that Ignitor figure? It wouldn't be version specific when there are tons of people with Ignitors who never had a problem.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Muffin Man Platinum Sparx Gems: 5348
#3 Posted: 13:14:56 10/02/2018
Yeah it sounds like it could be an issue with that specific figure. Maybe try resetting it.
---
Boop me if you see this.
#4 Posted: 14:45:07 10/02/2018 | Topic Creator
It's the gen2 legendary Ignitor, if that helps. I'm not sure if its origin makes a difference.
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
Bifrost Diamond Sparx Gems: 9988
#5 Posted: 14:49:17 10/02/2018
Quote: StormDragon21
It's the gen2 legendary Ignitor, if that helps. I'm not sure if its origin makes a difference.

It doesn't, but more because any figure can be glitched, SSA and Giants figures probably have issues more often since they've been used for a long time as well. You can try resetting it or getting another one to see if the error is still going.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
#6 Posted: 23:10:17 17/02/2018 | Topic Creator
Quote: Drawdler
That sounds more like a Wii issue to me, 'cos apparently Wiis can have this issue with certain games, and I know that's the sound it makes when it hardlocks... I'm no expert though, just see if resetting helps first.

almost misspelt disc as dic

Yeah, it might be a Wii problem. I had it again, on the last level of Giants, with Cynder and a room full of Trogs. It seems to happen when a lot of stuff's going on at once. Haven't had the problem with Swap Force onward, at least not in my memory, so I'm going to try that out.
---
Buchi Ripto Gems: 445
#7 Posted: 03:17:06 18/02/2018
I remember it crashing a few times with Whirlwind on Xbox, can't remember any other particular instances besides that.
#8 Posted: 14:01:59 18/02/2018 | Topic Creator
Quote: Drawdler
Also, when is your Wii from? Especially old ones can have problems with larger games, particularly dual-layered ones, iirc... I don't exactly understand the possible issues there, but yours could loosely have to do with that.

I get a green screen of death and hardlock with Chill on SF on Wii U really often, I think it has to do with her iceblocks, so can sorta relate. It made me paranoid to play her which sucks because she's one of my favorites.

I'd say it was pretty close to when it was released. I've had it for a really long time.
---
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me