Poll

Favourite Upgrade Path: Flare Wolf
View Results
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2
DarkSpyro: AVATAR MISSHAP REBOOT
StormDragon21 Gold Sparx Gems: 2874
#51 Posted: 23:28:40 10/02/2018
"Ooh, that's bad, I guess? I mean, I know it's bad, but I've never died before. Sully, on the other hand, I have accidentally killed multiple times. Permadeath's a thing in that franchise though, so I better not go climbing any trees like you did. Hey, Skydancer, I can spot you. I've never held a fox before, but it can't be than different from a cat, can it?"
---
Quote: AmbushFan
Do I need to write another five paragraphs about Lucina's boobs again?
Skyhunter Emerald Sparx Gems: 4676
#52 Posted: 00:06:10 11/02/2018
[OOC: Oh yeah, I forgot about the fanfic! That was cool! And yeah, with an RP as disorganized as Avatar Mishap, I can see there being tons of continuity problems. smilie And speaking of fan content, I wouldn't mind seeing fanart based on it, too. I might even make some myself. Emphasis on "might".]

"It's uh, Skyhunter," I corrected Storm from the treetops chuckling a bit. "Got Flight Rising on the brain, huh?" It didn't bother me, it was just amusing. As I carefully hopped from branch to branch, I saw that Storm was on the ground, watching out for me. After snagging a few vines that I determined to be enough, I looked down. "Okay, I got the vines. Coming down now."
---
You can't fool owls.
ShadowMewX Emerald Sparx Gems: 4347
#53 Posted: 00:22:47 11/02/2018
OoC: Yaaaas, that would be sweet! I had a fanart sketch when AM was in its prime, but I lost the sketchbook it was in. smilie Does anyone remember me and Rickorio hooking up? Because somehow I forgot that happened!
Edit: Also, whoo, second page! And one of these previous RP posts was my 18,000th post somehow!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:23:18 11/02/2018 by ShadowMewX
prextail202 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3788
#54 Posted: 01:09:08 11/02/2018 | Topic Creator
((oooh i might still have that old sketchbook!! lemme search for it!!))

I nodded, and would catch the fox if he fell. I knew that what happened to me probably wouldn't happen to him had he fell. I knew now that this regeneration thing might come in super handy, because hell, if we needed a human shield, here I am. "I'm here if you fall!"

((EDIT: Found it!! :0 Along with toon link me and darin!!
[User Posted Image] [User Posted Image] [User Posted Image] ))
---
I come back and it's still the strange website it always was
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:14:31 11/02/2018 by prextail202
#55 Posted: 02:17:47 11/02/2018
[OOC: Aw, yeah! I remember those! Man, this whole thing is bring back all kinds of memories!]

And soon enough, I slowly descended, sliding down the tree's trunk and feeling my feet touch the ground. "Vine retrieval successful!" I announced, bringing my spoils to Redwes. "Okay, now here comes the hard part," I gulped. "Redwes, I gotta set the break now. It'll hurt for just a second, so you might wanna bite down on something." I placed my paws on his leg on either side of the break. "Ready?"
---
You can't fool owls.
FuryBeam136 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1726
#56 Posted: 11:16:21 12/02/2018
I nodded at the mention of the griffin... huh, Shadmé’s confusion was definitely not misplaced, I have no idea what to call any part of me except my head. When she asked who I was, I shifted slightly uncomfortably. “Well, uh, it’s almost definitely hard to tell, but I’m Fury.” I smiled as best I could with the strange fang things in my mouth. It probably looked creepy rather than friendly, but oh well.
---
Never underestimate the power of boat
redwes Emerald Sparx Gems: 4586
#57 Posted: 22:01:16 13/02/2018
OOC: Aw... Darin was so adorable there. Good times. smilie

The user-soon-turned-gryphon found a nearby twig that had fallen near him, being prepared to bit down on it. "Ready.," he said with a nod.
---
<[ I’m Darin the gryphon! *screech* Want to know more or ask a question?]
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 22:02:09 13/02/2018 by redwes
#58 Posted: 01:45:42 14/02/2018
OoC: Yes! I’m so glad you found those. <3 Judging by Shadmé’s old design, that’s probably the first piece of fanart I’ve ever gotten of her!

“Fury? As in, FuryBeam Fury?” I stared at him- her, that is- in disbelief. It seemed that one of my other friends was along for the ride, too! “That’s crazy! I don’t know if I should say that I’m glad you’re here, or feel pity that you got hooked in... Things are probably going to get unpredictable, consdering we all have no idea how it’s possible we got here in the first place. But might as well enjoy it while things are calm right now, though! Right?” I shrugged, stretching my shoulders. “What’s it like being a boat?”
prextail202 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3788
#59 Posted: 02:34:29 14/02/2018 | Topic Creator
((haha probably!!))

I decided to stand nearby to comfort the gryphon as best as I could during this, it was the least i could do right now, cause it could hurt a bit. I was still however, in a little disbelief that this whole avatar thing had actually happened...Oh well, maybe some good'll come out of it.
---
I come back and it's still the strange website it always was
#60 Posted: 13:20:33 14/02/2018
I kneeled down next to the griffon, and held out my hand. "I don't know how griffons work, but when I felt pain it always helped to squeeze someone's hand. You could try it with me?"
---
#61 Posted: 13:35:33 14/02/2018
I took a deep breath. "Here we go," I said to Redwes, seeing everyone else pitching in to help, I shifted the broken leg into place with a small crack! and held it there. "Okay, someone get the cast ready."
---
You can't fool owls.
#62 Posted: 02:15:54 15/02/2018
Redwes, the user-turned-gryphon, gave a nod and held onto Stormdragon's hands with a long-nailed claw. He tried not to press in too hard as the fox-turned Skyhunter put the bone in place.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 13:40:51 16/02/2018 by redwes
#63 Posted: 17:35:46 17/02/2018
“It’s weird for sure,” I said, and I would’ve shrugged if I had shoulders. “I mean I know that this boat could turn into a person but I don’t know how so I guess I’m stuck as a sentient boat which is not great if I have to defend myself or if the water runs out or whatever...” I paused for a moment before adding, “I have no idea how to move honestly. I’m pretty useless right now.” I shifted a little bit, though it was mostly just rocking back and forth. Saying this aloud cemented the truth, and I was really nervous. My mind was racing and I couldn’t really keep up with my own thoughts.
---
#64 Posted: 23:07:32 19/02/2018
"I don't know how boats move either," I replied, completely at a loss to how I should comfort her. "Thankfully, it's a river, and there's a lake that direction-" I pointed to my right- "so if you follow the current, you could probably practice figuring things out there. I don't think it's possible for the water to run out, so take all the time you need." I glanced over my shoulder a moment to check on the others. Skyhunter, Prex and Storm were gathered around Darin. I hoped he was doing okay.
"Don't worry," I murmured aloud, interrupting my own thoughts, "if anything bad happens, I'll protect you and everyone else."
#65 Posted: 00:19:49 20/02/2018
I kind of expected it, but the gryphon's grasp was very strong. I squeezed back with my greatest strength until the bone was set in place. "I'll get the cast ready."

I found the branches thrown down by the guy who died, and gathered the vines collected by Skyhunter. I arranged the branches on either side of the gryphon's leg. "Sky, are you any good at tying knots? I can't, really. I doubt any form would make me able to."
---
#66 Posted: 16:21:56 20/02/2018
I experimentally moved around, trying my best to figure out how to get myself from point a to point b. Somehow, I managed to get a bit closer to the shore. I gave up on moving normally, sticking my face into the dirt and shoving myself into the current. I remembered suddenly that boats steer with a rudder, which, surprise, I have, and I managed to kind of guide myself to the shore of the lake Shadmé had mentioned.
---
#67 Posted: 02:41:24 02/03/2018
OOC: *pokes RP alive*

As the others took care of him, parts of redwes/Darin's mind wondered back to the previous RP and what they could possibly encounter once again. He tried to distract himself from the pain and hopefully prepare himself at the same time...
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:41:42 02/03/2018 by redwes
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me