Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > General > Who do you wish was a playable character in the games?
Page 1 of 1
Who do you wish was a playable character in the games?
BlackNight12 Gold Sparx Gems: 2343
#1 Posted: 06:47:23 03/02/2018 | Topic Creator
Are there any characters throughout any of the Spyro games, Classic, TLoS, whichever, that you would have really liked the chance to play as?

For me, my top pick would have been Bianca in the Classic games. Year of the Dragon/Enter the Dragonfly/anything, I just wish you could have played as her at some point! :-)

Elora is another good choice. She should've/could've been playable, but they really neglected that character for some reason. I quite liked her, actually, and would've loved to play as her in a game.

Zoe would've been pretty funny. I have no idea what you would do. Zap people, I guess? Or would that save them? XD I think it would have been pretty cool, though.

And in my honest opinion, I don't think you got to play as Hunter anywhere near enough throughout the games. Hunter is so awesome, and he deserved more screentime/playability.

In The Legend of Spyro, there really were not a lot of characters, but I would have loved it if they let you play as Cynder in The Eternal Night. I always thought it would have been cool if after beating the game as Spyro, you would get to play the game again, but this time, from Cynder's point of view, so you could delve into the characters and the story of (an already awesome game to me) of the game. It would've been so fun and cool! :-)

I would have also liked to play as the different Guardians. It would have been pretty easy to program if they wanted to go the lazy route. They could just make Ignitus, Cyril, Terrador, Volteer play like Spyro's Fire/Ice/Earth/Electric and it would have been an easy way of doing it. I would prefer more creativity, though!

Also, Malefor. That would have been pretty great. Ridiculous and nonsense, probably, but I would have liked it. I wouldn't even need a story, though, that would be cool, too, but even just the chance to play as him would have been pretty awesome.

How about everyone else here? Who would you have liked to play as? ^_^
---
Trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble! - Taylor Swift
Lunarz Emerald Sparx Gems: 3328
#2 Posted: 06:57:40 03/02/2018
Flame and Ember but not just reskins

also lemme play a mafia business game as moneybags where he gets messed up in a mafia dealing gone bad and needs to take down the mob
---
Lanky Kong saved me despite having no style nor grace.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 06:58:17 03/02/2018 by Lunarz
StevemacQ Platinum Sparx Gems: 6533
#3 Posted: 17:57:37 04/02/2018
Bianca would be great there's so much you can do with magic from element-based attacks to physics-based puzzle-solving.
---
Needz more eh-mo-shuns.
BlackNight12 Gold Sparx Gems: 2343
#4 Posted: 03:44:59 05/02/2018 | Topic Creator
Quote: StevemacQ
Bianca would be great there's so much you can do with magic from element-based attacks to physics-based puzzle-solving.

I know right? I just love her character, but she would legitimately make a good playable character. There's a lot you could work with there.

plus bunny rabbits, so...
---
Trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble! - Taylor Swift
Bolt Hunter Gems: 6135
#5 Posted: 08:24:02 05/02/2018
Cynder!
We were going to have it in TEN too, but alas it was not to be..
---
you don't know me. i break things
I draw stuff.
InsomDog Platinum Sparx Gems: 6823
#6 Posted: 15:08:56 05/02/2018
Moneybags.
Radiance Emerald Sparx Gems: 3950
#7 Posted: 23:44:23 13/02/2018
Quote: InsomDog
Moneybags.

You travel all over the realms to avoid Spyro from ramming your butt! That would be spectacular.
---
Love is a gift.. Cherish it!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:44:43 13/02/2018 by Radiance
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8226
#8 Posted: 23:58:36 13/02/2018
I want Pit from Kid Icarus!

Really though, just the main crew from Hero's Tail minus Sparx.
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
Beemo Gold Sparx Gems: 2828
#9 Posted: 00:14:39 18/02/2018
Bianca. I would love to have seen Elora be playable, too.
---
I hate this name and I want to change it.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me