Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > OKAY! Who deleted my topic question without permisson. MODERATOR!
First | Previous | Page 4 of 4
1 2 3 4
OKAY! Who deleted my topic question without permisson. MODERATOR! [CLOSED]
Carmelita Fox Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12132
#151 Posted: 01:33:04 19/01/2018
Quote: Trix Master 100
Quote: Arnold Jackson
HEY GUYS! YOU SHOULD NOT COMPLAIN ANIME AND CARTOON! MODERATOR TRYING PAY ATTENTION. OVERWISE, YOU GET BAN OF THIS FORUM.

Did you just threaten people that can hand bans with a ban?

no i think he's warning everyone of samius's power
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#152 Posted: 03:11:41 19/01/2018
bryman i can post more stuff about the surreal dream show on the discord the computer i'm using while mine is in the shop is PAINFULLY SLOW
willspyro Ripto Gems: 5862
#153 Posted: 04:22:21 19/01/2018
Quote: AmbushFan
Some of my favourite Sabaton songs:

Primo Victoria

Lion From The North

Panzer Battalion

Any opinions on which song I posted is best?

*snip*

So, any opinions?

[User Posted Image]

Bryman04 Gold Sparx Gems: 2116
#154 Posted: 04:32:55 19/01/2018
Quote: ZapNorris
bryman i can post more stuff about the surreal dream show on the discord the computer i'm using while mine is in the shop is PAINFULLY SLOW

I gotcha, I can understand. Please do post in the discord
Arnold Jackson Blue Sparx Gems: 542
#155 Posted: 07:24:26 19/01/2018 | Topic Creator
HEY GUYS! WHY YOU INSULTED MMESSAGE TO ME! WHY DO YOU THINK AM I A FEMALE WITH NAMED JACKSON! DO NOT FORGET THE NAMED IS SON AFTER NAMED FOR MAN! FOR EXAMPLE, IF HAVE NAMED JOHN THEN ADD SON AT THE END NAME > LIKE THIS NAME: JOHN + SON = JOHNSON. YOU THINK USE MEN NAME FOR GENDER FEMALE LIKE APPLEJACK FROM MLP? OF COURSE NOT! JUST LIKE MALAYSIA DID USED MEN NAMED FOR GENDER FEMALE. I DID NOT TROLL YOU GUYS. I AM JUST CURIOUSLY ABOUT MODERATOR DOES

Quote:Carmelita_Fox
Quote:
no i think he's warning everyone of samius's power

Thanks for you saying. But not just like this. The other Moderator does.

Quote:Toadytoady22
Quote:
shut up arnold

I WILL KICK YOUR ASS! AND NONE YOUR BISSNESS! I AM JUST CURIOUSLY ABOUT MODERATOR.

Quote:BlackNight12
Quote:
Samius: I think Arnold has become your fangirl. He seems to listen to you for some reason?

HIR: I have a way to figure out if he is a troll...

Arnold: You have to calm down. You will get banned. What is your native language? Do you want to talk to someone? Send me a message?

YOU THINK AM I FAN OF SAMIUS? OF COURSE NOT! I AM JUST IMPRESSED THAT GUY. I am not mad at you. I did not troll at everyone. It was saying about two guys complain about cartoon and anime show.
You don't have hide this lame spoiler!
Quote:
Arnold has already avoided telling me his native language twice.

That's stupid of your spoiler!

Quote:InsomDog
Quote:
Is Arnold Jackson your real name? Or did you name yourself after Arnold Jackson from Diff'rent Strokes?

DO YOU THINK USE A REAL NAME IN REALITY TO USE INTERNET COMMUNICATIONS? OF COURSE NOT! IT JUST USED NICKNAME!

Quote: Spyro_Fanatic
Quote:
I'm starting to see several users purposely riling Arnold just to get a reaction. A reminder that's against the forum rules.

Are you thinking insult to me? Are you trying Kick out of my topic questions?

Quote:Samius
Quote:
Yeah, I don't know why. I guess I just happened to be the first moderator that he contacted and that left an impression of some kind.

Are you thinking ban me?

Quote:Bryman
Quote:
I started to indulge in such behavior before stopping and realizing that it was immature of me. Thanks for the heads up tho, I realize now I really shouldn't have been doing that

Are you hate me? I did not insult to you at having message.

Quote:Muffin_Man
Quote:
I'm pretty sure he's legit, based on his deviantart activity. Also he apparently isn't an English speaker at all, and is using google translate to post on this forum

[b]WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT ME? ARE YOU THINK IT's ILLEGEAL TO ME ABOUT MESSAGE?[b/]

Quote:HIR
Quote:
I believe it. But he definitely doesn't need to to use Google Translate to post a bunch of emoticons or childish reaction GIFs, or screw up quoting other posts when the site is programmed to handle that stuff for you. That's more what I was referring to.

ARE YOU TRYING INSULT TO ME? COULD YOU PLEASE STOP SAYING CHILDISH! MAKES ME THUMBS DOWN.

Quote:[url]Trix _Master100[/url]
Quote:
Did you just threaten people that can hand bans with a ban?

No, No. I am just curiously what moderator does.

Quote:Muffin_Man
Quote:
Oh, yeah, I agree his behavior is childish and disruptive. I just meant he's not faking the whole "non-English-speaker" thing just to troll us.

Are you trying insult me again?
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 07:30:24 19/01/2018 by Arnold Jackson
#156 Posted: 07:30:24 19/01/2018
This. This is just beautiful. I'm crying lmao.
#157 Posted: 07:31:25 19/01/2018 | Topic Creator
Well, what is it?
#158 Posted: 07:32:36 19/01/2018
I love you Arnold
#159 Posted: 07:33:41 19/01/2018 | Topic Creator
Quote:
I love you Arnold

THANKS.
CAV Platinum Sparx Gems: 6253
#160 Posted: 08:10:06 19/01/2018
Ok this has gone on long enough.

Closing. Praying it doesn't shatter into pieces while doing so.
First | Previous | Page 4 of 4
1 2 3 4

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me