Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > Miscellaneous adventures of ponies in equestria
Page 1 of 3 | Next | Last
1 2 3
Miscellaneous adventures of ponies in equestria
Ironblayde Blue Sparx Gems: 627
#1 Posted: 10:15:17 14/01/2018 | Topic Creator
So i thought of this and it seems like an interesting idea. So how it gows is that you can have you oc in equestria but they are now ponified if they arent originally ponies(unless they're dragons). There isnt really a main story to this but you can add a story to it just dont have it effect other characters too badly. Like to the point that they cant leave. Your in normal equestria. Just put in your characters info like so.

Name: obvious
Look: how the character looks
Nature: how character acts
Bio: whats character background
Other: additional info

Name: Ironblayde
Look: dark grey nearly black coat black hair with frost white tips along with his tail, taller than celestia( the tip of her horn goes to the bottom of his head) has a buster sword a bit taller than him is an earth pony, cutie mark is a buster sword surrounded by sand
Nature: very calm and laid back kind to those who introduce themselves unless they come off as snobbish, is afraid of fangirls, looks to be at least 18,
Bio: from a different equestria, celestia and luna are not princesses discord hasnt been beaten yet. There are no element of harmony in his verse. Being in the equestria that he is in now he is looking for his buster blade.
Other: doesnt see anything wrong with how tall he is, and gets lost pretty easily.

So yeah please put down your oc and have fun. This is my first try on something like this. Hope you guys would enjoy this.
---
When you see the stars they shall guide you if you ignore their guidance then they shall smite you.
EyeBrawler2014 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3429
#2 Posted: 14:00:25 14/01/2018
Name: Kihei
Look: (He is on the right of my profile picture)
Nature: A caring dragon that likes to befriend new ponies and tries to help others when he can. He can be a little protective of his daughter, but he knows that she can take care of herself.
Bio: Even though he was born in the Dragon Lands, he came to Equestria where met an unicorn he fell in love with. They had a child and he got a house for him and his family in Ponyville
Other: He is looking for steady work

Name: Twirly
Look: (She is in the middle of my profile picture)
Nature: She kind and adventurous with a love of learning magic
Bio: She is Kihei's daughter and as she grew up she has learned whatever should could. She was inspired by Twilight Sparkle's story that as we know led to her ascension. Even since she got a spellbook for Hearth's Warming she has tried to learn whatever she can
Other: She sometimes explores nearby areas to find either somepony to help or just something fun to do
---
Find me on Discord, I'm eyebrawler98#6720
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 00:48:37 15/02/2018 by EyeBrawler2014
#3 Posted: 21:41:18 14/01/2018 | Topic Creator
Cool thanks for joining hope you will have fun
---
When you see the stars they shall guide you if you ignore their guidance then they shall smite you.
Skyhunter Diamond Sparx Gems: 8936
#4 Posted: 22:32:44 14/01/2018
Name: Evan
Look: A light green unicorn with a yellowish unkempt mane and tail and grayish-blue eyes. Wears a blue jacket. Average height for a pony his age, kind of slender. He has a scar over one eye, but can still see out of it. His cutie mark is a pair of crossed swords.
Nature: Pretty level-headed most of the time, but he when gets mad, he gets MAD. Takes the concept of justice very seriously, has very little patience for traitors, and will do anything in his power to see those who've done him wrong get their well-deserved retribution.
Bio: A mild-mannered citizen of Manehattan by day, he takes to the streets at night as a vigilante, stopping crime as he sees fit. The Equestria justice system failed him in the past, and he wants to pick up the slack.
Other: Nothing I can think of.
---
It doesn't matter if the bars are iron or gold, a cage is a cage.
#5 Posted: 02:46:43 15/01/2018 | Topic Creator
Welcome aboard hope you have fun
---
#6 Posted: 02:53:16 15/01/2018 | Topic Creator
By the way your character doesnt have to be a pony originally they will just be pony when they get to the area or a dragon as well not just pony
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:07:52 15/01/2018 by Ironblayde
SpyroD Emerald Sparx Gems: 4926
#7 Posted: 11:49:58 15/01/2018
Name: Sky Fire
Appearance: Provided below
Personality: Very outgoing, outspoken, and off the wall. Adventurous and fun loving, she is rarely seen without a smile. Generally knowledgeable, has seen and experienced quite a lot in her young life.
Bio: Sky Fire is no ordinary fun loving Pegasus, she was born before Nightmare moon, and has seen the end of time itself. When she was only a foal laying in her crib, she was caught in a space-time anomaly that sent her over 1000 years ahead of current Equestria. Growing up in a future full of technological wonders and, due to population and falling space borne objects, the planet had accumulated much more mass giving it a much greater gravitational pull. Living in that time would make her physical strength(which was normal to her) match that of a steam train, if not just stronger than Bulk Biceps without the muscular structure to show it all. Sky Fire had learned of her ability, from the anomaly, to time travel via a dimensional hub with a physical form of the time stream. She spends much time in modern Equestria because she enjoys the simple life style, felt more like home to here there.
Other: Her dimensional time hub only interacts with the current dimension and does not allow trans-dimensional travel, this plain of existence also carries a high medical radiation that can heal wounds of any sort(broken limbs to radiation poisoning(not death)) when it's doorway is opened.

Name: Doctor Anubis
Appearance: Provided below
Personality: Very stern most of the time, but enjoys some things, even simple jokes can make him smile. Generally curious and questions many things, but can tell when enough is enough.
Bio: Dr. Anubis hails from a different planet's past. His home world is full of hybrid versions of ponies, his cross being a black Jackal.(these are all references to the Egyptian god Anubis, but there is no religion of such on his planet(so if asked if he is Egyptian, he wouldn't understand what you're talking about)) He is a medical, surgical, doctor in his time, but his time was very limited in medical knowledge. He chose to travel with Sky Fire to learn more about his field and the universe itself, not having to worry about his point in time since he can be returned there as if he had never left.
Other: Anubis, being part Jackal, has heightened senses of smell and hearing as well as being able to see better in lower levels of light.

Two in one image
---
"How will you feel when you're left behind? Everyone leaves, it's just a matter of time." 12115-PrinceW.
#8 Posted: 12:44:07 15/01/2018 | Topic Creator
Great awesome now im willing to start if you guys wish to start you may do so and any others may still join just type up what is needed to be known and ill let you know if they're good to go. So with out further ado....

As Ironblayde woke up he noticed he was in a grassy field. Looking some more he noticed there where no signs of a battle that happened. This confused him greatly,' What... Whats going on here where's my brothers and sisters and uncles! Where is...' His thoughts stopped as he noticed one thing missing, his blade.' Where's my blade? What in the name of Faust is going on here?!' He looks around before rising to his hooves and looks around once more before shaking his head. He then picked a random direction and started trotting. Taking a deep breath he calmed himself down and thought about what needed to be done.' I need to find my blade before i do anything else.' He then turned around with out realising it and started to travel the opposite way he was going at first. Before long he walked into a small town not noticing how the much smaller ponies where looking at him in amazement for his, to them, unnatural height.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 13:25:53 15/01/2018 by Ironblayde
#9 Posted: 15:20:54 15/01/2018
Kihei was walking around Ponyville running some errands. The last thing on the list was that he needed to get some pastries. "I wonder if Sugarcube Corner is open today"

Twirly was walking around town when she saw a huge pony run past her. She ran after him "Hey! Is something wrong?"
---
#10 Posted: 22:39:06 15/01/2018 | Topic Creator
Ooc: hes not really running, more like just walking along. The time this story is placed is that twilight is an alicorn and tirek has been defeated. Eyebrawler you might want to change your characters age cause if he is 21 how is his daughter 16? So yeah either her age is younger or he is older either or both please and thank you.

Ironblayde blinked as a voice called out to him, he looked around and found a small draconic looking unicorn pony galloping towards him." Hm? I'm sorry did you say something little one? I wasnt paying attention I'm sorry." Ironblayde said to the young pony with a gentle smile, while he stopped so the young pony can catch up. As he looked at the small pony she only came up to half of his forleg.(Ooc: average height for an adult pony to go up to is his knee bend and a pony her height would be understandable)
---
#11 Posted: 23:10:44 15/01/2018
"Where are you going? Are you new here? It looks like you have no idea where you are going" Twirly said as she looked up to him
---
#12 Posted: 01:17:50 16/01/2018 | Topic Creator
"Well I don't know exactly where I am going really im just walking through. I am new here and I currently have no idea where I'm going heeheee," Ironblayde chuckled." Can you tell me where exactly I am at please young one?" He asked kindly while smiling down to her.
---
#13 Posted: 01:19:18 16/01/2018 | Topic Creator
"Oh, where are my manners my name is Ironblayde, what is yours young one?" He questioned.
---
#14 Posted: 01:40:18 16/01/2018
"Well, my name is Twirly and you are currently in Ponyville" She said as she looked at him "You are really tall"
---
Skyhunter Diamond Sparx Gems: 8936
#15 Posted: 01:49:50 16/01/2018
"Making my way downtown, walking fast, faces passed and I'm homebound..."
Evan hummed quietly to himself as he casually strolled down the roads of Ponyville. So, this is where Princess Twilight lives, huh? Not bad. He took in a breath of the fresh country air, taking in what the little town had to offer. It certainly had the small town charm, and the ponies here were really friendly, not like Manehattan. His shoulders relaxed as he walked, confident that no major crimes would be committed while he was visiting. He could enjoy his vacation in peace.
---
It doesn't matter if the bars are iron or gold, a cage is a cage.
#16 Posted: 03:05:50 16/01/2018 | Topic Creator
Chuckling Ironblayde said." Yes I am thank you for noticing Twirly. I'm pretty sure you're busy so I'll continue on my way and let you go about yours, so good day miss Twirly." With that said Ironblayde continued his trot before turning left. A few moments later he again walk back to where he just was before moving to the right, before again reappearing and started to go back and forth. This continued before he moved to a bench and sat next to it for his size was to big for it.
---
#17 Posted: 05:40:17 16/01/2018
A dark purple-black buzz-saw shaped disc formed in the street just in front of Ironblayde. This rift let a light orange pony with yellow hair and dark orange stripes step out into the street. Looking about, "Seems out right, alright," she hopped away from the rift, "Now don't be shy around anyone here, they're all really nice." she then spots Ironblayde sitting by the bench. She looks him over curiously.

She was soon followed by black earth... pony? Whatever he was, he walked on all four like the ponies, had a cutie mark like the ponies, and even had the body shape of a pony, but his nose was like that of a dog's, and ears that stood much taller than average for short hair. Noticing Ironblayde had watch them appear form almost thin air and that Sky Fire was practically staring, "It's rude to watch other so intently, Sky."

"Oh come on, Doc, look at him," she points to him with both front hooves and her head turned to the black hybrid, "He's huge!" Whether or not the pony of subject could hear her or not, she wasn't exaclty being quiet about her observation. "I'm going to go talk to him." she states walking off with a big smile as the rift closes behind them.

"Sky, wait. Don't," he reached for her but she had already made her way over to the bench. He face hoofs, sighing. Taking his attention to the rest of the town, he had never been here either. He had only just begun traveling with Sky Fire through time and, to a limit, space, but he knew what her nature was like. Still, he did seem to stand out amongst the other creatures in the village, although the same could be said about himself.

Doctor Anubis's right ear twitched as he turned to face the direction it had shot over too. He looked in the general direction for some time, taking in the scene. Things seem so much cleaner here, he thinks to himself, Not like home. It's very bright and well planned out in structure. Practical, sturdy, and... fairly new? Most of the buildings had been repaired from the many fights the town had been the source for in the recent past, "I shall ask around, once she is done of course."
---
"How will you feel when you're left behind? Everyone leaves, it's just a matter of time." 12115-PrinceW.
#18 Posted: 07:39:30 16/01/2018 | Topic Creator
Ironblayde blinked at the pegasus and... Pony that came out of the strange looking portal of some sort. Hearing her exclamation about his height caused his ears to twitch,' Honestly is it so strange for me to be this tall?' He questioned in his head, he then noticed that she started to trot his way. Watching her move to him with a huge smile on her face he couldnt help but smile at her as well." Hello miss, what was that you and your.... Companion, just came out of if you dont mind me asking?" Ironblayde asked as he paused on doctor Anubis, not sure on what type of pony he was but wasn't going to question it, for he was different from those around him so he saw it as rude to do so. Still sitting there resting his body for walking so long he didn't really want to move as of yet. So he sat there still even when the pegasus reached his spot he didn't make a move to get up.
---
#19 Posted: 08:30:51 16/01/2018
Sky Fire took a seat on the bench, more of a laying position though, "Oh that old thing," she starts laughing slightly, "Just some temporal thing I've had since I was just a foal. The real question is," she leans over, "Where are you from? It's not just your height, you know," she squints, holding a slimmer grin, "Haven't see you around these parts, like, ever." she then jolts back with a gasp, "Are you form another dimension?!" she jumps up with a beaming smile, "I mean if you are, I'd love to hear about other worlds, I've only seen this one a thousand times, and Doc's home is no slice of cake." her sentences and questions almost running together as they came out, "Between you and me," she leans over again covering her mouth slightly from the possible onlooker, "I believe I'm doing him a favor."

Anubis turns to Sky when she blurts out her words, "Well so much for subtlety," he says somewhat to himself. "You agree to travel for the knowledge, but you didn't realize you'd be stuck with the universes craziest mare." he then pauses for a moment, Is she? She can't be. I don't want to strain our current relationship by asking her about it. I'll observe a little more before I ask her.
---
#20 Posted: 12:11:07 16/01/2018 | Topic Creator
Blinking at her rapid fire questions Ironblayde couldnt keep up, the only thing he caught was different dimension. That btought his mind to a halt,' No it cant be.... I'm still in equestria right?' Looking around his mind started to rapidly race. As this happened his body stood up almost robotically and started to move on its own accord. So lost in thought he didn't notice that he started to trek to the everfree forest. He didn't even know if that orange pegasus and her companion followed him. Before long he got to the entrance of the forest and shook his head finally snapping out of his trance.
---
gary Prismatic Sparx Gems: 11327
#21 Posted: 14:10:41 16/01/2018
Name: Rafe
Species: Pegasus with the ability to be an Alicorn
Appearance: a loosely hung mane of red and white with bright green eyes that bare the irises of that which Nightmare Moon adorned. A sheik black body, darker than shadows, and the traditional royal guard armor.
Cutemark: Spear Sun
Other: Brother to Twilight Sparkle
---
"let go inside"Gary Sparkle said. (smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie are my collecting skylander)
#22 Posted: 14:27:52 16/01/2018
Twirly followed after him. "Hey! Where are you going?" She asked before seeing him stop. "That's the Everfree Forest. Its full of nasty creatures like timberwolves. I don't think its a good idea to go in there"

Kihei was done with his errands when he saw a pony enter town. "You look new here. My name is Kihei. You probably know this, but this is Ponyville. So where are you from?" He asked the green pony. "You look like you could use a place to stay while you're here. I have room at my house if you need shelter"
---
#23 Posted: 21:33:30 16/01/2018 | Topic Creator
Ooc: hey gary i didnt post this in the begining and im sorry but alicorns are really a no go he can still be him but turning alicorn not so much. Do some tweaking to him and ill let you know if its better. Again sorry for not saying this sooner.
---
#24 Posted: 01:17:53 17/01/2018
OOC: where I am starting?
---
"let go inside"Gary Sparkle said. (smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie are my collecting skylander)
#25 Posted: 07:29:45 17/01/2018 | Topic Creator
Ooc: well you can start anywhere really just that your character cant change into an alicorn. He can have magical properties but you just need to find somethung as a medium. Im trying to have it where no gary-stu or mary-sue are here your character is valid just got to change the alicorn part his looks can stay and what not just not the alicorn piece.
---
#26 Posted: 08:49:34 17/01/2018
OOC: I would start at Royal room

Rafe writing scroll."well,I should get going now after my scroll complete"he said
---
#27 Posted: 18:15:13 17/01/2018 | Topic Creator
Ironblayde blinked a few times seeing that Twirly followed him." I need to go young Twirly there is something calling out to me and i feel it coming from some where in there, and if this place is as dangerous as you say I dont want you getting hurt so please head back to Ponyville you'll be safe there," he said as he looked towards her hoping she would listen to him.
---
#28 Posted: 20:23:43 17/01/2018
"If you really know the way to whatever you are trying to find then I will. Just be careful" Twirly said before she went to head home
---
#29 Posted: 23:11:47 17/01/2018 | Topic Creator
Nodding his head Ironblayde looked back to the forest. His face steeled as he felt his blade calling to him, but he didn't like the feel of where it was generally coming from. Taking a breath he started his trek into the forest.
---
#30 Posted: 01:15:21 18/01/2018
Sky sat up after Ironblayde walked off, "He didn't answer me." She pouts somewhat. Anubis had watched him walk away as well, "You know we're going, right?" Sky Fire jumps off the bench, "Come on, we're on a mission here."

Doctor Anubis sighs, "I figured as much. We shouldn't just sneak after him." He adds following Sky Fire, "As long as he can really answer this dimensional theory. I'm still curious as to how this all works."
---
#31 Posted: 04:25:08 18/01/2018
OOC: sorry,I got walking early in morning. ^.^;

Rafe fly down to Ponyville and he see."I might not go everforest"he halted
---
#32 Posted: 17:54:11 18/01/2018 | Topic Creator
As Ironblayde walked through the everfree he couldnt help but feel nostalgia while traversing the forest. This confused him since he has never been here before.' Why do i feel this way I have never been here, right?' He questioned in his head as he looked around at the trees.
---
#33 Posted: 02:07:20 19/01/2018
"Hello"Rafe said
---
#34 Posted: 08:01:06 19/01/2018 | Topic Creator
"Hm? Who are you?" Ironblayde questioned the flying pegasus that was suddenly there.
---
#35 Posted: 08:15:52 19/01/2018
"I am Rafe"he said."Twilight Sparkle's brother"He flew down and folded his wings."And what is your name?"
---
#36 Posted: 08:30:07 19/01/2018 | Topic Creator
" The names Ironblayde, what brings you out here Rafe?" Ironblayde said to Rafe wondering why this pegasus was here." And who is twilight sparkle?" He questioned not knowing who the pony is.
---
#37 Posted: 11:46:25 19/01/2018
"Twilight Sparkle is my sister"Rafe said
---
#38 Posted: 10:21:29 21/01/2018 | Topic Creator
Ironblayde looked at Rafe and said," I know that she is your sister but that doesn't tell me who she is." Looking confused Ironblayde shook his head and continued on to where he was able to sense his blade. For some reason the further he traveled in the more nostalgic he felt and he couldnt fatham why he felt that way.
---
#39 Posted: 13:52:04 21/01/2018
Twirly would see Sky Fire and Doctor Anubis as she walked back into town. "Wait... I don't think I've seen you two around here before either" She said as she walked up to them.
---
#40 Posted: 02:37:12 22/01/2018
"well,I would used be third Royal Guards on duty"Rafe said."I going to Crystal empire" He fly off to Crystal empire.
---
#41 Posted: 06:42:07 22/01/2018
Sky Fire pauses in her approach, "Well I was born in Everfree before it was ever a dark forest," she starts, "Time sure does change things," she says with a light sigh. After a brief moment she starts for Ironblayde again, "Well, I'll catch you around kid, got bigger things on my hooves." she then begins following after the large dark pony.

Doctor Anubis looks the hybrid pony over, "A dragon type? Very rare indeed. Alas, I cannot get left behind." he continues his light trot after Star Fire, "Though I do hope we meet again, shaAwaza." he states before moving on after Sky Fire.

"Hey," Sky calls out, "Wait up!" She rushes up to Ironblayde, "You're going in there? Your head is as high as the trees," she laughs a little in her comment, "Do you even know anything about this forest? It's quite a mystery. There are many who go in and are never seen again. Some have been found that were turned to stone, ya know."
---
#42 Posted: 07:46:48 22/01/2018
OOC: Rafe Flying to Crystal Empire to visiting

"are you following me?"Rafe said.
---
#43 Posted: 10:00:55 22/01/2018
OOC: you're good Gary, no one is following you though. You want me to make a character to go with you?
---
#44 Posted: 10:15:32 22/01/2018 | Topic Creator
Hearing the pegasus from before Ironblayde looks back and sees her with her companion." Hm? No I dont know any thing about this forest, but i can't help but feel nostalgia when i walk in here. And I'm going in because I sense something personal of mine calling to me," he states off and shakes his head at her joke." And turning to stone you say? Hm? Sounds like a cockatrice infestation didnt know they could be found here, they are easy creatures to defeat, theres a spot right under their neck that if you hit it they go blind and their stoning powers become null and void." Ironblayde stated off once more having faught his fair share of cockatrice when he was younger." Its pretty easy to get to it as well, for their stoning powers you need to be close. So all you got to do is look at its chest and it will walk up to you and do the rest really. Itll look up, you wallup it below its neck and bam its no longer a threat." He says with a shrug. A bush rattled and lo and behold a cockatrice walked out." See and heres a perfect specimen to show you," Ironblayde said. The cockatrice notice the group quickly and started to glare at them. Ironblayde looking at its chest simply waited for it to walk up to them. The cockatrice seei g Ironblayde stare back at it walmed up to him with a clucking hiss. Once it got close the creature looked up at him and glared at him leaving its neck wide open. See ing his chance Ironblayde hoof snapped out and clock it right below its neck sending it back into a tree at the same time with no effort. The creature got up all wobbly and looked around as if it couldnt see where it was. It then started to stumble off bumping into everything in its path." See?" Ironblayde stated with a small smile," and no one died or was turned to stone." He stated happily before continuing his trek further into the forest. Looking over his shoulder he said," If you want to come with me you're more than welcome to." With that he continued his way deeper into the forest.
---
#45 Posted: 10:31:35 22/01/2018
Sky Fire reeled a little at the pony striking the creature, "You don't have to hit them like that," she runs over to the creature. Pulling it closer to her, she brushes the dirt and twigs from it's form, "Poor little guy was probably lost, being this close to town." She even squeezed it's cheeks with her hooves and made funny faces at it, whether it saw her or not. The Cockatrice seemed to stop squirming, "A lot like dragons, these guys are dangerous, but in the right environment, they're nothing more than big softies." looking up from the creature, "However, it's mother or father may not be too happy."

Anubis walks up, following Ironblayde's example and not looking the creature in the eye, "Sky, we don't want to be around if she does show up, plus," he points to her hind legs.

Sky Fire's legs had turned to stone, "Oh, would you look at that," she replies, "Did you do this? You little rascal," she nuzzles the Cockatrice, "Here, go this way," she turns the creature to face another direction, away from the edge of the forest, "Mom might be looking for you. Don't keep her waiting, now." she pats its rear and it scurries off, "Dragons are more of a hassle though, never got away from one without catching fire in some way."

"Does the stone formation not hurt?" Doctor Anubis questions the Pegasus mare, "Can you move it any?"

"Oh it's absolutely excruciating for normal ponies. This isn't my first stoning," she says reaching up to the air with her left hoof. There was a sound like that of a drop of water falling into a puddle. From the end of her hoof a dark vortex forms, opening into the portal they had emerged through earlier. The stone formation about her legs quickly receded, "There, nothing to worry about." she smiles getting back up. Shaking some of the dirt off of her legs she had been sitting on, she realizes she was falling behind Ironblayde again, "This guy."
---
#46 Posted: 11:44:51 22/01/2018
Rafe summon Anubis to come Crystal Empire.
---
#47 Posted: 14:03:53 22/01/2018
Twirly sighed and decided to follow Sky Fire and her friend. She saw what happened with the cockatrice. "I hope that is not hurt" She said before looking at Anubis "Hey... What was that word you said before going back to your friend?"
---
#48 Posted: 01:25:31 23/01/2018
OOC: I meant a new character ^o^ I cannot move Anubis over to the Crystal Empire right now anyway

Doctor blinks in somewhat amazement that she followed them, "ShaAwaza? It means mystery or unknown. Does this offend you in some way?" Anubis asks curiously.

"He uses fancy foreign words all the time. I've just got to the point that when e says a new one, I use the context around it and make a guess." Sky Fire chimes in, "Can we keep this conversation on the go. Not to be rude, but he finds you more fascinating than I do. However," she looks to Ironblayde who was not too far to be out of sight, "He does." she then moves on after the large pony again.

"I must apologize, but I cannot get left behind," he then starts after Sky Fire as well, "If you do not mind, seeing as you've followed us this far, would you like to travel with us a while. It would be great for both study and adventure."
---
#49 Posted: 01:33:02 23/01/2018
"Had me at travel" Twirly said as she walked alongside Anubis. "It didn't offend me, I was curious as to what that meant"
---
#50 Posted: 03:50:48 23/01/2018
OOC: oops sorry

Rafe wearing his Helmet's Elemets of Harmony Spear."as Royal Guards duty on guarded Chamber Room"he said and writing scroll
---
Page 1 of 3 | Next | Last
1 2 3

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me