Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Question: Do you reconigze My little pony friendship is magic? [mlp;fim in 2010]
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2
Question: Do you reconigze My little pony friendship is magic? [mlp;fim in 2010]
Greeble Emerald Sparx Gems: 4276
#51 Posted: 00:12:04 19/01/2018
I've seen a few episodes and it was horrible.

I was a fan long before it became a thing for guys to watch the show.

The animation is so awful it hurt to watch.
---
^ You all know it's true
Muffin Man Platinum Sparx Gems: 5348
#52 Posted: 00:34:28 19/01/2018
You know what I wish they had? My Little Pony Transformers. Hasbro owns both properties, it seems like the perfect crossover idea.
---
Boop me if you see this.
Arnold Jackson Blue Sparx Gems: 542
#53 Posted: 06:37:59 19/01/2018 | Topic Creator
Quote:Greeble
Quote:
I've seen a few episodes and it was horrible.

I was a fan long before it became a thing for guys to watch the show.

The animation is so awful it hurt to watch.

Yeah, mlp animated is horrible and some mlp plot is atrocitus. What you did fan of mlp before men joined mlp fans?

Quote:[url]Muffin Man[/url]
Quote:
You know what I wish they had? My Little Pony Transformers. Hasbro owns both properties, it seems like the perfect crossover idea.

What are you idea My little pony crossover with Transformer series? Are you thinking mix boys and girls show?
#54 Posted: 07:05:03 19/01/2018
Quote: Arnold Jackson
What are you idea My little pony crossover with Transformer series? Are you thinking mix boys and girls show?

I'm thinking something like Beast Wars, except with ponies that turn into robots.

As for the story behind it, I guess have a group of transformers land on Equestria through a dimensional rift and scan pony alt modes. And maybe make one or two of them scan something like a griffin or a dragon, for variety
---
Boop me if you see this.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 07:08:50 19/01/2018 by Muffin Man
#55 Posted: 07:26:40 19/01/2018 | Topic Creator
Quote:
I'm thinking something like Beast Wars, except with ponies that turn into robots.

As for the story behind it, I guess have a group of transformers land on Equestria through a dimensional rift and scan pony alt modes. And maybe make one or two of them scan something like a griffin or a dragon, for variety

Are you saying Transformer cross dimension into Equesria? Scan creature for what?
#56 Posted: 08:07:05 19/01/2018
Quote: Arnold Jackson
Quote:

Are you saying Transformer cross dimension into Equesria? Scan creature for what?

They would scan the ponies for alternate forms, like this:

---
Boop me if you see this.
#57 Posted: 14:11:01 19/01/2018 | Topic Creator
Quote:
They would scan the ponies for alternate forms, like this

You said robots scanned creature for transform into wild form? It's just long time ago before modern generation. Robot can turned into wild when the fuel/ernegon runs low before they die if go some the strange planet. Still, are you thinking mix boys and girls show?
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me