Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Question: Do you reconigze My little pony friendship is magic? [mlp;fim in 2010]
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2
Question: Do you reconigze My little pony friendship is magic? [mlp;fim in 2010]
Arnold Jackson Blue Sparx Gems: 542
#1 Posted: 07:13:50 09/01/2018 | Topic Creator
Everyone, have you heard My little pony friendship is Magic? My question is about mlp in 2010 with all seasons. Not mlp back 1998. like this picture [preview] [User Posted Image]
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 08:19:13 09/01/2018 by Arnold Jackson
BlackNight12 Gold Sparx Gems: 2343
#2 Posted: 07:17:57 09/01/2018
Everyone knows MLP:FIM, right? Anything about it in specific?

Your picture link was broked, though. :-(
---
Trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble! - Taylor Swift
#3 Posted: 08:03:49 09/01/2018 | Topic Creator
okay. I know everyone knows mlp, but some people don't know mlp that much. I cannon posted link picture because I do not know how to use comment in section forum website. does everyone know how to post picture in forum website? [User Posted Image] test image
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 08:17:11 09/01/2018 by Arnold Jackson
parisruelz12 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7569
#4 Posted: 10:02:55 09/01/2018
if you want to make ur post look like this make sure you hit enter after "[img][/img]
like this:

[img][/img]
---
looks like ive got some things to do...
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 10:03:37 09/01/2018 by parisruelz12
Bryman04 Gold Sparx Gems: 2116
#5 Posted: 10:33:48 09/01/2018
I do not know what a my little pony is. Why is it mine, how come I never owned one, why is it little, and is it a pony?or are they Harambe in disguise?
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9016
#6 Posted: 12:56:18 09/01/2018
Oh dear. Young'un, I don't think you should be on a forum like this unsupervised. ._.
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
Bifrost Diamond Sparx Gems: 9943
#7 Posted: 12:59:33 09/01/2018
We have a thread about it in Idle Chatter, so yes. It's mostly abandoned though, not much to talk about when a lot jumped ship.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 12:59:58 09/01/2018 by Bifrost
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#8 Posted: 15:21:14 09/01/2018

- - -
Chompy-King257 Gold Sparx Gems: 2956
#9 Posted: 15:40:16 09/01/2018
A pony that is little is now apparently mine?

I didn't ask for one.

Why is this happening to me
---
i made the "bus" look like my "dad"
AmbushFan Blue Sparx Gems: 919
#10 Posted: 17:10:14 09/01/2018
Dammit Santa, I wanted a dragon, not a pony. How am I supposed to liberate the Otherworlds with a ****ing pony?!
---
No fate. Only the power of will.
#11 Posted: 18:30:42 09/01/2018
Quote: AmbushFan
Dammit Santa, I wanted a dragon, not a pony. How am I supposed to liberate the Otherworlds with a ****ing pony?!

Several dragons are part of the MLP line, usually Spike. Just give him tons of gold and precious possessions and you'll get yourself a Kaiju.
---
#12 Posted: 19:10:18 09/01/2018
Yeah but it's My Little Pony not My Little Dragon, but it doesn't matter b/c Santa is a capitalist pig anyway and doesn't give a **** what people want. **** you Santa.
---
#13 Posted: 22:16:43 09/01/2018 | Topic Creator
hey guys, you should not be rude comment! ;( I am just asking you. heard mlp in 2010 with all season. Not to be hate community.
#14 Posted: 22:18:33 09/01/2018
Quote: Arnold Jackson
hey guys, you should not be rude comment! ;( I am just asking you. heard mlp in 2010 with all season. Not to be hate community.

I only watched up until the end of Season 5, if that's what you're asking, your wording is a bit hard to understand.
---
#15 Posted: 22:19:03 09/01/2018
I'm not being rude, I am merely pointing out that Santa is a capitalist pig and that I wanted a dragon, not a pony.
---
#16 Posted: 22:31:15 09/01/2018 | Topic Creator
Quote:
I'm not being rude, I am merely pointing out that Santa is a capitalist pig and that I wanted a dragon, not a pony.

Okay. I throught you hate mlp on forum community. You should not hate disucussion. Because this comnunity including rule 'not to insult people'

Quote:
I only watched up until the end of Season 5, if that's what you're asking, your wording is a bit hard to understand.

Yeah. My tying message it's compicated because my computer does not have dictonary keyboard. Not use my smartphone. You said you already watched mlp untill seasons 5? I posted mlp picture for example, not reached season. have you watch mlp latest seasons or after seasons 5?
#17 Posted: 22:34:27 09/01/2018

Yeah. My tying message it's compicated because my computer does not have dictonary keyboard. Not use my smartphone. You said you already watched mlp untill seasons 5? I posted mlp picture for example, not reached season. have you watch mlp latest seasons or after seasons 5?

Nope, I didn't feel like the show was fun anymore. Up until 4, though, I recommend completely, and 5 still has my favorite episodes even if it's full of bad writing and unnecessary fanservice(the 'omg your fanfic was true all along!' kind, not the anime fanservice kind).
---
#18 Posted: 22:39:39 09/01/2018 | Topic Creator
Quote:
Nope, I didn't feel like the show was fun anymore. Up until 4, though, I recommend completely, and 5 still has my favorite episodes even if it's full of bad writing and unnecessary fanservice(the 'omg your fanfic was true all along!' kind, not the anime fanservice kind).

What you did not fell like the fun show anymore? what you recommend ? what 'favorite episodes even if it's full of bad writing and unnecessary fanservice'? what the 'omg your fanfic was true all along!' kind, not the anime fanservice kind?
#19 Posted: 22:41:43 09/01/2018
Well, anime fanservice is... not something I would feel comfortable talking about. It typically involves many tentacles.
---
#20 Posted: 23:16:59 09/01/2018

What you did not fell like the fun show anymore? what you recommend ? what 'favorite episodes even if it's full of bad writing and unnecessary fanservice'? what the 'omg your fanfic was true all along!' kind, not the anime fanservice kind?

The new direction of writing was too directed towards making every big fan theory true, adding characters that felt like OCs to support said fan theories, and the plot advancements felt pointless at best at times.

Since you didn't watch the show, here's an example off the top of my head. There's this background character that, as a mistake, had two different names. Tons of fans theorize for years that she's a double agent, and the writers until 4 just have fun with it without any confirmation. Does the show do anything original with that or choose a name or the other once they change staff? Nope, they just go with the exact stories the fans made. It's too predictable.

Also, Sunset Shimmer exists and is going to be a main character until the end of the show next year. No thanks.

I can't remember the names of the truly bad episodes(aside from the Season 5 premiere and finales), but the one that I never regret watching is Amending Fences. That episode hit hard with the character losing touch with friends just because life had other priorities and made me really treasure the loved ones that I can still contact. It was also one of the only ones in that season that didn't create a resolution out of thin air, and the character really had to work to redeem themselves and nothing was fixed entirely.
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 23:20:21 09/01/2018 by Bifrost
KrystalLBX Emerald Sparx Gems: 3248
#21 Posted: 03:10:52 10/01/2018
Quote: Bifrost
Quote: AmbushFan

Several dragons are part of the MLP line, usually Spike. Just give him tons of gold and precious possessions and you'll get yourself a Kaiju.

Doesn't matter when canonically Princesses are essentially goddesses in the world and have access to power stronger then anyone else's.
So powerful that when one of them had a baby, their baby was blessed with the powers at birth and thus a literal infant obtained powers even the average pony couldnt have just because her mom is a freaking Alicorn.
---
Pokemon Shiny Hunter
Gastrodon Fangirl
Shiny Shellos caught 5/1/2022
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:25:43 11/01/2018 by KrystalLBX
#22 Posted: 05:58:50 10/01/2018
Everywhere that I go, I see that people have usually dropped out because of, during, before, after watching season 5.

Just because I'm curious, what were some of the things that made it so specifically bad to anyone who is/was a fan of the show here?

Not just the fanservice I imagine?
---
Trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble! - Taylor Swift
#23 Posted: 08:34:33 10/01/2018 | Topic Creator
Quote:
The new direction of writing was too directed towards making every big fan theory true, adding characters that felt like OCs to support said fan theories, and the plot advancements felt pointless at best at times.

Since you didn't watch the show, here's an example off the top of my head. There's this background character that, as a mistake, had two different names. Tons of fans theorize for years that she's a double agent, and the writers until 4 just have fun with it without any confirmation. Does the show do anything original with that or choose a name or the other once they change staff? Nope, they just go with the exact stories the fans made. It's too predictable.

Also, Sunset Shimmer exists and is going to be a main character until the end of the show next year. No thanks.

I can't remember the names of the truly bad episodes(aside from the Season 5 premiere and finales), but the one that I never regret watching is Amending Fences. That episode hit hard with the character losing touch with friends just because life had other priorities and made me really treasure the loved ones that I can still contact. It was also one of the only ones in that season that didn't create a resolution out of thin air, and the character really had to work to redeem themselves and nothing was fixed entirely

My question: Is fanbase making mlp original video by dhx media and published by hasbro? Or fanbase wants do anything about making mlp original video?

question #2:That episode hit hard with the character losing touch with friends just because life had other priorities and made me really treasure the loved ones that I can still contact. It was also one of the only ones in that season that didn't create a resolution out of thin air, and the character really had to work to redeem themselves and nothing was fixed entirely

Quote:
Doesn't matter when canonically Princesses are essentially goddesses in the world and have access to power stronger then anyone else's.
So powerful that when one of them had a baby, their baby was blessed with the powers at birth and thus a literal infant obtained powers even the average pony could have just because her mom is a freaking Alicorn

My question: Compare to dragons? winged unicorn does have a pure magic type than commonly dragon does have.

question #2: What baby was blessed with the powers at birth and thus a literal infant obtained powers even the average pony could have just because her mom is a freaking Alicorn?

Question #3: Compare to legend teen spyro and young legend spyro powers?

Question #4: What Diffrent power alicorns and dragons?

Quote:
Everywhere that I go, I see that people have usually dropped out because of, during, before, after watching season 5.

Just because I'm curious, what were some of the things that made it so specifically bad to anyone who is/was a fan of the show here?

Not just the fanservice I imagine?

What's wrong? \ What was that?
KrystalLBX Emerald Sparx Gems: 3248
#24 Posted: 02:29:43 11/01/2018
Arnold typo (not could have, couldnt have)

and this little ball of fluff
[User Posted Image]

Yes she was born with those huge wings
---
Pokemon Shiny Hunter
Gastrodon Fangirl
Shiny Shellos caught 5/1/2022
#25 Posted: 05:21:25 11/01/2018 | Topic Creator
Quote:
Arnold typo (not could have, couldnt have)

and this little ball of fluff
[User Posted Image]

Yes she was born with those huge wings

Yeah yeah. I know that chracter before. My questions:

My question: Compare to dragons? winged unicorn does have a pure magic type than commonly dragon does have.

question #2: What baby was blessed with the powers at birth and thus a literal infant obtained powers even the average pony could have just because her mom is a freaking Alicorn?

Question #3: Compare to legend teen spyro and young legend spyro powers?

Question #4: What Diffrent power alicorns and dragons?
BorisTheParrot Yellow Sparx Gems: 1117
#26 Posted: 05:56:11 11/01/2018
Binged it not long ago because I was curious about it. My favourite characters in the show were the Dragons and non-Ponies, mainly because the majority of the ponies have this "happy happy" attitude that I could not stand. At least characters like Ember and that Griffin who Rainbow Dash hung around with wouldn't burst into an irrating song about why I should be happy if I wanted to have a moan.
---
"Don't criticise what you can't understand" - Bob Dylan
#27 Posted: 09:35:44 11/01/2018 | Topic Creator
Quote:
Binged it not long ago because I was curious about it. My favourite characters in the show were the Dragons and non-Ponies, mainly because the majority of the ponies have this "happy happy" attitude that I could not stand. At least characters like Ember and that Griffin who Rainbow Dash hung around with wouldn't burst into an irrating song about why I should be happy if I wanted to have a moan

SO, you not want watch enjoy happy show from character? And what you said "why I should be happy if I wanted to have a moan"? what about frienship magic? HEH?
#28 Posted: 09:45:24 11/01/2018

--------
---
#29 Posted: 10:12:48 11/01/2018 | Topic Creator
Parisruelz12, what is it?
#30 Posted: 20:11:06 11/01/2018
honestly I can’t understand ur posts
---
#31 Posted: 22:14:36 11/01/2018 | Topic Creator
what about me?
#32 Posted: 05:33:43 12/01/2018
I have a problem with how your posts are put together
---
#33 Posted: 05:48:13 12/01/2018
what about me?

Is English your first language? Do you speak another language?

Do you have difficulties writing in English? Some people can not understand what you are saying. That is what Parisruelz12 is trying to tell you.
---
KeybasHedKey Ripto Gems: 1862
#34 Posted: 06:21:42 12/01/2018
I was aware of the show, but never got into it, but I still like Luna/Nightmare Moon.
#35 Posted: 07:57:22 12/01/2018 | Topic Creator
Quote:

Do you have difficulties writing in English? Some people can not understand what you are saying. That is what Parisruelz12 is trying to tell you.

Is difficult writing grammar. Only I can post comment is the simple grammar.

Quote:

I do not understand what are you saying

Quote:
I was aware of the show, but never got into it, but I still like Luna/Nightmare Moon.

Yeah, yeah. Go ahead if you liked those chracter. Nightmare moon is failed villian.
#36 Posted: 04:35:35 13/01/2018
Quote:

Is difficult writing grammar. Only I can post comment is the simple grammar.

Quote:

I do not understand what are you saying

Quote:

Yeah, yeah. Go ahead if you liked those chracter. Nightmare moon is failed villian.

Parisruelz12 is trying to tell you that she can not understand what you are saying. She is saying the same thing that I said to you yesterday.

I thought that you did not speak English that well. That is why I asked. What is your native language. What is your first language?

It is okay if you do not speak English very good. But some people will not be able to understand you. So you should not be angry at them. Parisruelz12 was trying to have a conversation even though your posts were hard to read.

Do you use google translate to help you understand?
---
#37 Posted: 08:57:17 13/01/2018 | Topic Creator
Quote:
Parisruelz12 is trying to tell you that she can not understand what you are saying. She is saying the same thing that I said to you yesterday.

I thought that you did not speak English that well. That is why I asked. What is your native language. What is your first language?

It is okay if you do not speak English very good. But some people will not be able to understand you. So you should not be angry at them. Parisruelz12 was trying to have a conversation even though your posts were hard to read.

Yes, I used google translate but language did not propeply.
#38 Posted: 01:23:40 14/01/2018
Quote:

Yes, I used google translate but language did not propeply.

Ok, that is what I thought. Just try to remember that some people will have a hard time understanding you.

Can you tell me what other language you speak?

Also, there is a MLP topic in Idle Chatter if you want to post in there as well.
---
#39 Posted: 10:29:49 17/01/2018 | Topic Creator
Quote:
Ok, that is what I thought. Just try to remember that some people will have a hard time understanding you.

Can you tell me what other language you speak?

Also, there is a MLP topic in Idle Chatter if you want to post in there as well.

Okay, but keep in mind. I'm not mlp fan. Some mlp episodes are bad, worst, good, okay and spoiler.

Spoiler video is this

Almost exactly same fighting scene is this
#40 Posted: 11:19:28 17/01/2018 | Topic Creator
Quote:
once made my own My Little Pony. I named her "Spunky Surprise".

That program can animate pony during create character design?
#41 Posted: 17:51:49 17/01/2018
I thought that you liked MLP. You seem to know a lot about the show.
---
#42 Posted: 22:25:47 17/01/2018 | Topic Creator
Quote:
I thought that you liked MLP. You seem to know a lot about the show.

I would say sometimes episodes are okay or not. Seem watching mlp for youger girls.
Muffin Man Platinum Sparx Gems: 5337
#43 Posted: 01:06:09 18/01/2018
Awww, Spunky Surprise got deleted by the mods.

):
---
Boop me if you see this.
#44 Posted: 05:43:15 18/01/2018 | Topic Creator
Quote:

Huh, what is it?
Muffin Man Platinum Sparx Gems: 5337
#45 Posted: 10:06:20 18/01/2018
Quote:

Huh, what is it?

The pony I created. I can only assume the mods interpreted her name, design, and posture in some lewd way that I most certainly did not intend.
---
Boop me if you see this.
#46 Posted: 12:44:54 18/01/2018 | Topic Creator
Quote:
The pony I created. I can only assume the mods interpreted her name, design, and posture in some lewd way that I most certainly did not intend.

You lost create her?
Carmelita Fox Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12083
#47 Posted: 14:27:14 18/01/2018
i don't know mlp, please tell me about it.
#48 Posted: 15:51:51 18/01/2018 | Topic Creator
Quote:
i don't know mlp, please tell me about it.

Cartoonly pony story about friendship.
Big Green Platinum Sparx Gems: 6323
#49 Posted: 16:51:12 18/01/2018
how cartoonly?
#50 Posted: 17:43:00 18/01/2018
Well, of course it is meant for younger girls.

Tell me your favorite episode?

big green: I personally find it very, very cartoonly.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:43:57 18/01/2018 by BlackNight12
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me