Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Question about Skyrim
Chompy-King257 Gold Sparx Gems: 2956
#1 Posted: 22:17:20 08/01/2018 | Topic Creator
So I've been playing Skyrim again. A lot of Skyrim. And I'm loving it. This is my first time playing as a Nord, and it's definitely been my favorite playthrough and character I've made so far.

This time, I've tried to keep my character a nice guy, being at most chaotic good. Sure, I've done some questionable things with him, but they've always been justifiable.

For example, I did all of the Daedric quests, which do require you to be pretty nasty (even a cannibal at one point), but I had a reason that I could back up with some roleplay - my guy wanted to collect all of the artifacts and then store them away so they could never fall into the wrong hands.

But this time, I'm having trouble. It's about the Dark Brotherhood.

Now, I've never actually done their questline, but I'm planning on doing it now. I'm conflicted. I'm trying to keep a good character, but the DB might break that. However, I don't want to miss out on stuff by just killing them all.

I know they ask you to kill some people that are actually bad, like some thieves and the like, but they also want you to kill the Emperor. The Emperor. The ruler of ALL of Tamriel.

To make matters worse, my character is a hardcore Legionnaire. If he was a Stormcloak, it would be easy to justify killing Titus. However, he's with the Legion through-and-through, so I'm a little stuck.

Is there any way to justify the Dark Brotherhood or somehow make it not so bad? I don't want to have to make a whole new character to fit the faction, but I don't want to totally shatter my guy's reputation either.

So...is there any way to make the Dark Brotherhood...not so bad?
---
i made the "bus" look like my "dad"
emeraldzoroark Platinum Sparx Gems: 5357
#2 Posted: 23:29:39 08/01/2018
I don’t know... kill the bad guys then bail when they ask you to kill good guys.
---
Soon.
AmbushFan Blue Sparx Gems: 919
#3 Posted: 23:46:05 08/01/2018
Pretend it's all a dream.
---
No fate. Only the power of will.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me