Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Task Force Z(An Overwatch-esque shooter game idea)
Page 1 of 1
Task Force Z(An Overwatch-esque shooter game idea)
King-Pen Krazy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1907
#1 Posted: 00:23:49 30/12/2017 | Topic Creator
Just gonna clear some things up

1:This idea was inspired by Overwatch, and does have some similarities, this is not a copy of Overwatch

2:This is Stuff and Nonsense, so we can post whatever here, except for racist, sexist, and homophobic stuff because dat's no goud

3:I'm not planning on making this game, if any of you are crazy enough to go and make this game, then go ahead, be my guest(just credit me for my ideas)

Alright, with that out of the way, let's get into it

Task Force Z

An overwatch-esque shooter game

Story:
In the future(real creative wording there), a terrorist orginization known only as The Unknown by the symbol, almost every single country in the world agrees to start an orginization, known as Task Force Z, to stop these attacks. It succeeds and The Unknown are compromised and most members, including their leader are executed. Task Force Z continues to go on several missions, and save the world many times, however, a fake compromise "reveals" task Force Z to be helping smaller terrorist orginizations, and thus, all but a few are executed, now The Unknown has grown, and when they attack the original Task Force Z is attacked, Task Force Z decide to group up again, no matter the cost.

Characters:

Offense:
Red the Red Panda
Blaze
Grim
Lt. Henrik
Hiro
Commander Peridot

Defense:
Alpine
Relic
Steam Demon
Velocity
Tariq
Alexandra

Tank:
Quake
Bit
Terrance
Cloud
Sgt. Fareeah
Amos

Support
Dr. Xylina
Plague Doctor
(More Later)
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 23:53:56 07/01/2018 by King-Pen Krazy
AmbushFan Blue Sparx Gems: 919
#2 Posted: 00:26:51 30/12/2017
does it have waifus
---
No fate. Only the power of will.
#3 Posted: 02:12:41 30/12/2017 | Topic Creator
Quote: AmbushFan
does it have waifus

debateable
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
Seiki Platinum Sparx Gems: 6059
#4 Posted: 02:18:48 30/12/2017
Quote: King-Pen Krazy
does it have waifus

debateable

gotta have dem waifus
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
#5 Posted: 02:53:18 30/12/2017
Who even plays videogames for the gameplay anymore? I just want to stare at Lucina's tits all day... and if Nintendo have any sense, hopefully they'll use the Switch's rumble mechanics to stimulate the feel of touching her boobs in FE16. Not that it even matters that much - Lucina's boobs are so small you could barely see them beneath a microscope - but it'd be nice nonetheless. And at least Lucina is actually kinda cute compared to characters like Camilla and Kagerou, who I'm pretty sure would get good pay at a strip club. I'm not touching their tits, no way, not considered where they've probably been.

Yeah, waifus are the only good thing about videogames now. **** BotW and its realistic mechanics, **** SMO with it's open worlds, waifus are where it's at. FEW could easily have become their biggest seller if they actually focused more on waifus than a good combat system. I'd rather be ****ing Lucina than killing some random hobos. In fact, I really do want to **** Lucina. Like, really.

Seriously though, I recently got FEW and it's awesome. I don't actually like the concept of waifuism at all, but I ****ing love venting my anger on silly pixel people who don't exist. Especially when I'm pissed. Or bored.
---
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5537
#6 Posted: 03:02:28 30/12/2017
Who even plays videogames for the gameplay anymore? I just want to stare at Lucina's tits all day... and if Nintendo have any sense, hopefully they'll use the Switch's rumble mechanics to stimulate the feel of touching her boobs in FE16. Not that it even matters that much - Lucina's boobs are so small you could barely see them beneath a microscope - but it'd be nice nonetheless. And at least Lucina is actually kinda cute compared to characters like Camilla and Kagerou, who I'm pretty sure would get good pay at a strip club. I'm not touching their tits, no way, not considered where they've probably been.

Yeah, waifus are the only good thing about videogames now. **** BotW and its realistic mechanics, **** SMO with it's open worlds, waifus are where it's at. FEW could easily have become their biggest seller if they actually focused more on waifus than a good combat system. I'd rather be ****ing Lucina than killing some random hobos. In fact, I really do want to **** Lucina. Like, really.

Seriously though, I recently got FEW and it's awesome. I don't actually like the concept of waifuism at all, but I ****ing love venting my anger on silly pixel people who don't exist. Especially when I'm pissed. Or bored.

Dude, I've got a crush on her as well, but this is kind of veering into the creepy side.
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
KrystalLBX Emerald Sparx Gems: 3248
#7 Posted: 03:03:51 30/12/2017

As someone who has felt boobs using the joy cons (Or at least a kind of lame simulation of smackin dem tits), it's really not that good.
---
Pokemon Shiny Hunter
Gastrodon Fangirl
Shiny Shellos caught 5/1/2022
Carmelita Fox Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12083
#8 Posted: 03:14:03 30/12/2017

why haven't you left already
#9 Posted: 03:14:46 30/12/2017
Quote: KrystalLBX

As someone who has felt boobs using the joy cons (Or at least a kind of lame simulation of smackin dem tits), it's really not that good.

Well, there's always next time, their next console. I'm not putting it past Nintendo to increase our horniness to the maximum through fantasy SRPGs, and that is exactly what I want. To enhance my sexy times with a fictional character whilst I occasionally cry for having such a ****ty social life. But, of course, anime boobs are way more important than having a social life.

Honestly, I really really hate Nintendo trying to sell with waifuism. If I want to fap, I'll go to my folder; if I want to play a videogame, I'll play a videogame. FE is a SRPG, not a dating sim. I don't want a ****ing dating sim, I want a SRPG.
---
#10 Posted: 03:14:56 30/12/2017 | Topic Creator
Not what I expected from this thread

but I'll live
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
#11 Posted: 03:16:18 30/12/2017
Quote: Carmelita Fox

why haven't you left already

You want me to leave? Okay, I'll stay longer instead.
---
Seiki Platinum Sparx Gems: 6059
#12 Posted: 03:37:45 30/12/2017
Quote: StormDragon21

Dude, I've got a crush on her as well, but this is kind of veering into the creepy side.

It was veering that way a while back. It's pretty much there by now.
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
Big Green Platinum Sparx Gems: 6323
#13 Posted: 19:49:26 30/12/2017
I just want to stare at Lucina's tits all day... and if Nintendo have any sense, hopefully they'll use the Switch's rumble mechanics to stimulate the feel of touching her boobs in FE16.

What do you think boobs are exactly...? Are you on the same page as the rest of humanity?
#14 Posted: 21:53:46 30/12/2017
Quite a lot of the FE fanbase has gotten creepy now, I think. That's what happens when you decide to emphasize on dating sim mechanics (marriage/kids in FEA, also in FEF) - most discussion I see about FEA relates to either that mechanic or waifuism, occasionally talking about how terrible the map design is but that's nowhere near as common.

I like Fire Emblem, but I don't care about the support (dating) aspect of it, unless Ninty decide to further implement it in future games, in which case I'll give up on FE and focus on games like Etrian Odyssey instead. I usually skip support coversations anyway, and rarely try to build them up unless I can benefit from it in some way.

All I want is good gameplay. Story and writing are also important, but FE tends to be so crap in those departments that I've stopped caring as far as FE goes. In the end, gameplay is most important to me. And I particularly don't care about dating.

But that's the direction FE is heading in. Those who become attracted (or obsessed) with fictional characters have a tendency to think with their dicks rather than their brains and become more submissive, so companies like Ninty can sell easier by making their characters attractive towards those people and giving players the opportunity to have kids with them and/or see them in their underwear. By FE16, I really wouldn't be surprised if they added mechanics like those I've mentioned, and I wouldn't like them for it.

Anyway...

I've played FEW a fair bit now, and I'm maining Lucina. Fast, and with good combos for various situations, making her quite good at both crowd control and 1-on-1 - particularly crowd control. Well-balanced.

A little annoyed that several characters seem to be clones with minor changes, like Rowan/Lianna and Cordelia/Hinoka (even Lucina is just a faster Chrom, I think). However, as I said, I tend to main Lucina and only switch (my main "team" is Lucina/Frederick/Cordelia/Elise) when I need to get somewhere fast or am at a major disadvantage in some area, so I needn't worry about having vast diversity if I'll only be playing as no more than 4 characters most of the time.

And no, I'm not doing it so I can stare at her tits (that post was intended as a joke). As I said, she is a well-balanced fighter that's good all round. And I've always got my other 3 fighters ready if there's something she can't do, like travel across the map to help a fort that's about to fall.

Quote: Big Green
I just want to stare at Lucina's tits all day... and if Nintendo have any sense, hopefully they'll use the Switch's rumble mechanics to stimulate the feel of touching her boobs in FE16.

What do you think boobs are exactly...? Are you on the same page as the rest of humanity?

I will admit that I have never seen boobs in my life. Like most of the others users on here.
---
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8399
#15 Posted: 21:58:45 30/12/2017

boobs dont rumble :?
parisruelz12 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7569
#16 Posted: 22:18:18 30/12/2017

[User Posted Image]

(filler)
---
looks like ive got some things to do...
Carmelita Fox Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12083
#17 Posted: 22:23:17 30/12/2017
Quote: somePerson

boobs dont rumble :?

not yet
#18 Posted: 03:53:57 01/01/2018 | Topic Creator
Offense Abilities:

Red The Red Panda:
Primary Fire:Pulse Fire
Secondary Fire:Pulse Blast
First Ability:Grapple Hook
Second Ability:Speed Dart
Special Ability:Pulse Lazer

Skills:
1:Wall Climb
2:Grapple Grab
3:Support Dart

Blaze:
Primary Fire:Flamethrower
Secondary Fire:Flame Bomb
First Ability:Gas Blast
Second Ability:Dragon's Breath
Special Ability:Flame Tornado

Skills:
1:Instant Ignition
2:En Fuego
3:Multi-Bomb

Grim:
Primary Fire:Scythe Swing
First Ability:Shadow
Second Ability:Shadow Wheel
Special Ability:Death Strike

Skills:
1:Execution
2:Shadow Support
3:Shadow Wheel Stack

Lt. Henrik:
Primary Fire:Shotgun
First Ability:Goggles
Second Ability:Pulse Blade
Special Ability:Air Strike

Skills:
1:You get a Vision and you get a vision(kill me)
2:Pulse Blast
3:Blast Shot

Hiro:
Primary Fire:Laser Sword
Secondary Fire:Laser Blast
First Ability:Teleport
Second Ability:Sword Block
Special Ability:Massacre

Skills:
1:Double Blast
2:Energy Burst
3:Deflect

Commander Peridot:
Primary Fire: Rifle/Pistol
Secondary Fire:Switch to Pistol/Rifle
First Ability:Main Target
Second Ability:Pulse Blade
Special Ability:Reinforcements

Skills:
1:Two Targets
2:Faster Reload
3:One Shot Pulse Blade
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 22:01:17 17/01/2018 by King-Pen Krazy
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#19 Posted: 03:57:23 01/01/2018
we have waifus right??
#20 Posted: 04:28:17 01/01/2018 | Topic Creator
Quote: ZapNorris
we have waifus right??

Define Waifu
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
#21 Posted: 22:01:19 01/01/2018 | Topic Creator
So uh,

whyfus

okay I'm done
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
Metallo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6419
#22 Posted: 08:13:20 02/01/2018

I will admit that I have never seen boobs in my life. Like most of the others users on here.

Trust me, you ain't missing much
#23 Posted: 23:49:29 07/01/2018 | Topic Creator
Alpine:
Main Fire:Snow Ball
Secondary Fire:Snow Blast
First Ability:Freeze Ray
Second Ability:Hot Cocoa
Special Ability:Snowmonster

Skills:
1:Blinding Snow
2:Ferocious Beast
3:Insta-Freeze
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:58:12 18/01/2018 by King-Pen Krazy
#24 Posted: 23:49:54 07/01/2018 | Topic Creator
Holding for Tank Heroes
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
#25 Posted: 23:50:14 07/01/2018 | Topic Creator
Holding for Support Heroes
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
#26 Posted: 23:55:42 07/01/2018
Holding for Waifu Heroes
---
Big Green Platinum Sparx Gems: 6323
#27 Posted: 05:28:03 08/01/2018
Holding ;) out of heroin though
#28 Posted: 21:57:36 17/01/2018 | Topic Creator
Sorry, It's been a long time since I've talked about this, got a bit distracted by school, but it's alright
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
#29 Posted: 20:00:59 18/01/2018 | Topic Creator
Game Modes:

Capture:Capture and Hold a Point

Payload:Push a Payload to the End

Assult:Capture or defend a point

Fusion:Capture a point and push a payload

PVE:4 players fight a waves of enemies

Monster Hunter:Track down and Kill The Unknown's Experimental Creatures

Death Match:Players fight to the death

(More Soon)
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:12:17 21/01/2018 by King-Pen Krazy
#30 Posted: 16:11:47 21/01/2018 | Topic Creator
Events:

Halloween Event:
1st time:

Skins:(coming soon)

Map:Pumpkin Patch

Gamemode:Jack Attack

Christmas Event:
Skins:(Coming Soon)

Map:Santa's Toy Shop

Gamemode:Toy Shop Rush

(More soon)
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:11:57 21/01/2018 by King-Pen Krazy
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me