Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > HIHD tells you your quirk (MHA Super power)
Page 1 of 3 | Next | Last
1 2 3
HIHD tells you your quirk (MHA Super power)
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8226
#1 Posted: 22:17:32 05/12/2017 | Topic Creator
Yep, that's right, I'm gonna tell you what your MHA quirk is! Will it be all power full like One for All, or really lame, like your foot having eyes? Gotta post here and find out!

HIHD! Quirk: Drakoniod! HIHD has the features of a dragon, including wings, horns, a tail, claws and VERY sharp teeth! Other than that, he looks pretty normal! He's got incredible combat skills with pretty much using all of his more dragon like characteristics to his advantage! From slashing, biting, headbutts, tail smacks, mega roars, whirlwinds, and of course, fire breath! Although, his fire breath increases in heat the longer he shoots it, and if it gets too hot, it can damage his throat. Despite that, he was one One of the top kids in his school, accepted into Alex's Academy for the Heroically Gifted through recommendation for the Hero Class.
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 22:25:57 05/12/2017 by HeyitsHotDog
emeraldzoroark Platinum Sparx Gems: 5375
#2 Posted: 22:20:22 05/12/2017
Well, I sure do like me some MHA.
---
Soon.
TheToyNerd Gold Sparx Gems: 2137
#3 Posted: 22:21:50 05/12/2017
Boy do I love Little Witch Academia
#4 Posted: 22:23:00 05/12/2017 | Topic Creator
Quote: emeraldzoroark
Well, I sure do like me some MHA.

EmeraldZoroark! Quirk: Punification!

OK, now this one's a bit weird because EZ can shoot puns out of his mouth! The more clever they are, the stronger they are! Also can cause headaches to people who get tired of his puns....although they often beat him up before than.

Quote: TheToyNerd
Boy do I love Little Witch Academia

Toynerd! Quirk: True Art!

Born with a LITERAL PENCIL for a head, whatever he has come to his mind, he can draw it and have him come to life for a brief period of time! Although, this does give him dizziness and more complicated drawings can take time. Considered one of the more odd quirks, yet has very high potential.
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:25:36 05/12/2017 by HeyitsHotDog
#5 Posted: 22:30:04 05/12/2017
So basically...
Me, fighting some car based character:
Carman: You have met your match!
Me: I don’t know, you look pretty...
tired
[User Posted Image]
---
Soon.
Waaksian Emerald Sparx Gems: 4906
#6 Posted: 22:43:20 05/12/2017
sure, why not
DragonCamo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6606
#7 Posted: 22:45:15 05/12/2017
uh idk it better not be just being really gay
---
Gay 4 GARcher
Crash10 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4745
#8 Posted: 22:47:15 05/12/2017
Say it.
---
Bruh
#9 Posted: 23:00:15 05/12/2017 | Topic Creator
Quote: Waaksian
sure, why not

Waaksian! Quirk: Boomerang! Waaksian can throw her limbs like a boomerang and also CONTROL THEM while in air! Great for grabbing and ranged fighting! Although, if someone grabs a a limb, they won't return to Waaksian.

Quote: DragonCamo
uh idk it better not be just being really gay

DragomCamo! Quirk: Rocky Roll! Dragoncamo can begin to roll onto the ground like Sonic The Hedgehog and rather any type of rock based mineral to make himself into a giant ball of destruction! If he gets too many he won't be able to stop unless he has help from others!

Quote: Crash10
Say it.

Crash10! Quirk: Spin! Similar to a certain orange video game character, Crash10 can spin as intense speeds! He can used this for physical combat or can use it to make himself into a tornado if he gets enough speed! Does cause major dizziness afterwards though.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:05:22 05/12/2017 by HeyitsHotDog
Waaksian Emerald Sparx Gems: 4906
#10 Posted: 23:10:19 05/12/2017
Quote: HeyitsHotDog
Quote: Waaksian
sure, why not

Waaksian! Quirk: Boomerang! Waaksian can throw her limbs like a boomerang and also CONTROL THEM while in air! Great for grabbing and ranged fighting! Although, if someone grabs a a limb, they won't return to Waaksian.

That's pretty neat. I can slap yo girl's ass from yards away.
Pokemon2 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3814
#11 Posted: 00:00:17 06/12/2017
Sure!
---
Moved to TimDrake, talk to me there.
#12 Posted: 00:10:42 06/12/2017 | Topic Creator
Quote: Pokemon2
Sure!

Pokemon2! Quirk: Star-nosed Mole. Pokemon2 has the characteristics of a star nosed mole, from digging, incredible sense of smell and even a little star nose! Although, he's got bad eyesight and really, really creepy looking beedy eyes.
---
kardonis Platinum Sparx Gems: 6366
#13 Posted: 02:36:46 06/12/2017
No idea what MHA is, but sure, sounds fun. Give me a good one or I'll hate you forever.
---
I used to be THE Bowser, now I'm just an awkward girl
#14 Posted: 02:44:56 06/12/2017 | Topic Creator
Quote: kardonis
No idea what MHA is, but sure, sounds fun. Give me a good one or I'll hate you forever.

Kardonis! Quirk; Spiked Shell! Similar to the King of the Koopas, Bowser, Kardonis was born with a shell with razor sharp spikes! He can do into the shell and spin around like a hockey puck! His gives him great speed while in shelled form, but out of shell, he's quite slow.
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 16:47:47 06/12/2017 by HeyitsHotDog
Seiki Platinum Sparx Gems: 6072
#15 Posted: 02:52:35 06/12/2017

"MHA" = My Hero Academia or "Boku no Hero Academia" as it's known in Japan.
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:52:51 06/12/2017 by Seiki
#16 Posted: 02:56:27 06/12/2017 | Topic Creator
Quote: Seiki

"MHA" = My Hero Academia or "Boku no Hero Academia" as it's known in Japan.

And if your annoying.
---
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#17 Posted: 04:10:09 06/12/2017
tell me about my hero macadamia
Spyro Fanatic Hunter Gems: 12108
#18 Posted: 04:25:06 06/12/2017
Alrighty
#19 Posted: 04:31:17 06/12/2017 | Topic Creator
Quote: ZapNorris
tell me about my hero macadamia

Zapnorris! Quirk: Air Force. Zapnorris has the abilty manipulate the air around him to fight. From pushing, pulling and even flying. Considered an ideal heroic quirk from safe, not violent rescues.

Quote: Spyro Fanatic
Alrighty

SpyroFanatic! Quirk: Tomcat. Spyrofanatic has the characteristics of a normal house cat. She can use her razor sharp claws for attacking or even climbing walls! And of course, always lands on her feet. Doesn't like water though!
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:49:16 11/12/2017 by HeyitsHotDog
#20 Posted: 05:29:38 06/12/2017
Oh what the hell, let's see what happens.
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5550
#21 Posted: 12:05:46 06/12/2017
I'd like to see, though I already have a prediction.
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
#22 Posted: 13:21:03 06/12/2017 | Topic Creator

Seiki! Quirk: Spirit Swords! Seiki can summon 4 Spirit Swords that follow him around, he can use these incredibly durable and sharp blades for all sorts of flashy attacks! These swords can be out for up to 15 minutes each Considered one of the top picks of his class and was put into the Hero Class.

Quote: StormDragon21
I'd like to see, though I already have a prediction.

Stormdragon! Quirk: Thunderstorm! Her body is an actually constant storm cloud! She can hover into the air to make it rain heavily and shoot lightning at her opponents! Getting her opponents wet guarantees they'll get struck by lightning! She can only rain for a certain period of time until she has to land and recharge. Also, strong winds can blow her away easily.
---
Johnbonne Yellow Sparx Gems: 1216
#23 Posted: 16:57:03 06/12/2017
My turn!
#24 Posted: 17:05:22 06/12/2017 | Topic Creator
Quote: Johnbonne
My turn!

Johnbonne! Quirk: FUR! Johnbonne is covered in a thick, luscious fur coat! He can extend this fur to use for grabbing a opponents and swinging them around! It's also very thick, making it difficult to damage his skin! He needs to keep it clean or it'll wither away.
---
#25 Posted: 17:15:22 06/12/2017

Seiki! Quirk: Spirit Swords! Seiki can summon 4 Spirit Swords that follow him around, he can use these incredibly durable and sharp blades for all sorts of flashy attacks! These swords can be out for up to 15 minutes each Considered one of the top picks of his class and was put into the Hero Class.

Hero Class? You sure you don't mean villain course? Sounds fun though and definitely something I can use for evil.
---
#26 Posted: 17:37:07 06/12/2017 | Topic Creator

Hero Class? You sure you don't mean villain course? Sounds fun though and definitely something I can use for evil.

There is NO villain class at Alex's Academy for the Heroically Gifted. Training students today, for the heroes of tomorrow!
---
#27 Posted: 18:01:45 06/12/2017

There is NO villain class at Alex's Academy for the Heroically Gifted. Training students today, for the heroes of tomorrow!

Heh, you just got... Schooled.
---
Soon.
#28 Posted: 18:09:02 06/12/2017

Oh well, just means I get to train alongside the Heroes to better learn their weaknesses for the future.
---
#29 Posted: 18:33:17 06/12/2017 | Topic Creator
Here are Hero Names!

HIHD: Drakonic Hero, Dragon Rush!

EmeraldZoroark: Stunning Pun Hero, Puninator!

Toynerd: Sketching Hero, Pencil Power!

Waaksian: Returning Hero, Armarang!

DragonCamo: Rolling Stone Hero, Rock and Roller!

Crash10: Spinning Hero, Crash and Spin!

Pokemon2: Digging Hero, Star Snout!

Kardonis: Turtle Hero, Shell Shock!

Zapnorris: Airborne Hero. Aeronaught!

Spyrofanatic: Meowing Hero, Kitty Klaw!

Seiki: Soul Bound Hero, Spirit Slicer!

StromDragon21: Storming Hero, Lightning Lass!

Johnbonne: Fluffy Hero, Wool Warrior!
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 14:59:31 29/06/2018 by HeyitsHotDog
DragonCamo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6606
#30 Posted: 19:13:56 06/12/2017

Oh well, just means I get to train alongside the Heroes to better learn their weaknesses for the future.

even mine? D:
---
Gay 4 GARcher
cowpowa23 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4833
#31 Posted: 19:25:20 06/12/2017
do me

(or dont idk...)
---
I am a Cow.

"Moo".
#32 Posted: 19:29:23 06/12/2017 | Topic Creator
Cowpa20! Quirk COW! He's not the characteristics of a cow, even an udder......Yeah, it's pretty gross...

Hero Nmae: None. He says the hero world isn't for him.
---
KeybasHedKey Ripto Gems: 1862
#33 Posted: 03:13:10 07/12/2017
Sure why not what's my quirk?
#34 Posted: 03:17:18 07/12/2017 | Topic Creator
Quote: KeybasHedKey
Sure why not what's my quirk?

Keybash! Quirk: Spike Hair, Keybash can make her said into incredibly sharp spikes! This give her great offense and defense from above, but below she is open to attack.

Hero name: Bad Hair Day Hero, Needle Head!
---
abstractsardine Gold Sparx Gems: 2244
#35 Posted: 03:20:49 07/12/2017
Obviously mine is being a fox
#36 Posted: 03:28:17 07/12/2017 | Topic Creator
Quote: abstractsardine
Obviously mine is being a fox

ABSRACTSARDINE! Quirk: See through! She's completely invisible! Great for sneaking around and spying! Also, she say's she's got in head of a fish!
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 01:51:54 11/12/2017 by HeyitsHotDog
#37 Posted: 03:37:44 07/12/2017
Correction

SHE
#38 Posted: 03:39:57 07/12/2017 | Topic Creator
Quote: abstractsardine
Correction

SHE

HAVE YOU BEEN A GIRL THIS ENTIRE TIME!??!
---
#39 Posted: 03:43:02 07/12/2017
YES AND I FOOLED YOU ALL!!

But seriously yeah
Muffin Man Platinum Sparx Gems: 5348
#40 Posted: 10:09:39 07/12/2017
I hope my quirk helps me have more success with the ladies. Vibrating fingers, maybe?
---
Boop me if you see this.
#41 Posted: 12:48:31 07/12/2017 | Topic Creator
Quote: Muffin Man
I hope my quirk helps me have more success with the ladies. Vibrating fingers, maybe?

MuffinMan Quirk: Cook, Muffin Man can make ANY FOOD in a matter of seconds from his fingers! As long and he knows the proper ingredients, of course.

Hero name: Cooking Hero, Muffin Man.
---
King-Pen Krazy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1907
#42 Posted: 13:38:57 07/12/2017
OkEY DoKeY
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
#43 Posted: 13:47:57 07/12/2017 | Topic Creator
Quote: King-Pen Krazy
OkEY DoKeY

King-Pen Krazy! Quirk: Rocks! King-Pen Krazy's body is made of millions of pebbles tightly packed together! He's got wonderful defense abilites, can punch hard and even shoot his pebbles like bullets, although shooting him too much means he can loose too many pebbles.
---
Muffin Man Platinum Sparx Gems: 5348
#44 Posted: 16:48:20 07/12/2017
Quote: Muffin Man

MuffinMan Quirk: Cook, Muffin Man can make ANY FOOD in a matter of seconds from his fingers! As long and he knows the proper ingredients, of course.

Hero name: Cooking Hero, Muffin Man.

I can work with this. Just need to learn the ingredients to make hot fudge and whipped cream and I can make some magic happen in the bedroom.
---
Boop me if you see this.
FuryBeam136 Gold Sparx Gems: 2203
#45 Posted: 21:15:37 07/12/2017
Eh why not
I’m bored anyway
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
84skylanderdude Platinum Sparx Gems: 5528
#46 Posted: 22:06:37 07/12/2017
Yo yo
---
“No one knows what the outcome will be. So, as much as you can, choose whatever you'll regret the least.” - Levi Ackerman
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8459
#47 Posted: 22:22:55 07/12/2017
  • [User Posted Image]

• - - -
    #48 Posted: 22:37:57 07/12/2017 | Topic Creator
    Quote: FuryBeam136
    Eh why not
    I’m bored anyway

FuryBeam! Quirk: Furybeams, Furybeam can shoot multiple powerful lasers from their body one time. The more lasers they shoot, the more tired they are afterwards.

Quote: 84skylanderdude
    Yo yo

84skylanderdude! Quirk: Nautilus, his head is a Nautilus. He can breath underwater and shoot his tentacles out to grad his enemies. He can also regenerate damaged parts of him.

Quote: somePerson
  • [User Posted Image]

• - - -

somePerson! Quirk: Brightness, sP can blast a immensely bright light from his body, temporarily blinding any one around him. After lighting up, he needs to sit under bright lights for up to 15 minutes to recharge.
    ---
    Edited 2 times - Last edited at 22:44:35 07/12/2017 by HeyitsHotDog
    84skylanderdude Platinum Sparx Gems: 5528
    #49 Posted: 00:52:18 08/12/2017
    I'm into it
    ---
    “No one knows what the outcome will be. So, as much as you can, choose whatever you'll regret the least.” - Levi Ackerman
    #50 Posted: 01:15:05 08/12/2017 | Topic Creator
    Quote: 84skylanderdude
    I'm into it

Glad to hear!

Also, HERO NAMES FOR Y'ALL!

Furybeam: Lasershow Hero, Furybeam!

84SD: Deep Sea Hero, Frightilus

sP: Luminous Hero, Lord O'Light.
    ---
    Page 1 of 3 | Next | Last
    1 2 3

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me