Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > General > Best Discord Reply Ever.
Page 1 of 1
Best Discord Reply Ever.
DS D Yellow Sparx Gems: 1565
#1 Posted: 02:27:45 04/12/2017 | Topic Creator
[User Posted Image]

https://twitter.com/discordapp...437104954540033

<3 i am touched
---
Yo, DEADASS?? BANANAS ARE DEAD???

(Former admin of TapL's Server.)
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:28:24 04/12/2017 by DS D
NSane Bandicoot Emerald Sparx Gems: 3138
#2 Posted: 03:34:47 04/12/2017
Oh yeah, no questions asked.
---
Just me in my world of Enemies! | NSane Bandicoot? Nah
BlackNight12 Gold Sparx Gems: 2343
#3 Posted: 03:37:27 04/12/2017
You must be feeling pretty good right now. You got Discord's offical twitter to reply to you about Spyro remasters. Are you going to gloat about it to all of your friends next time your on discord? You probably should, lol.

Someone should send this tweet over to activision's twitter. Just to see if it makes a scene with any Spyro fans watching.
---
Trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble! - Taylor Swift
DS D Yellow Sparx Gems: 1565
#4 Posted: 04:48:26 04/12/2017 | Topic Creator
Quote: BlackNight12
You must be feeling pretty good right now. You got Discord's offical twitter to reply to you about Spyro remasters. Are you going to gloat about it to all of your friends next time your on discord? You probably should, lol.

Wow. Just,

woooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwww........

I just looked up the definition of 'gloat,' and I'm kind of cringing about you possibly hinting that I should be a bit of a troll about this. I mean, I did share it on /r/Spyro's server and Blaze_TFD's 'Fan Wings United' server, as well as on my own and in TapL's YT Sponsors Discord channel, but it was only in relatively the same attitude as how I've created this topic. That being said, there's another privite-ish Spyro server hosted by the mods of the thank-you-for-releasing-me Tumblr, which actually includes nahamut. In there, not only did someone else promote that tweet instead, but yet *another* person said I'm 'famous.'

Really, I'm actually glad I got those compliments. Even SpyroUniverse subtly but gesturingly congratulated me.

Quote: BlackNight12
Someone should send this tweet over to activision's twitter. Just to see if it makes a scene with any Spyro fans watching.

SpyroUniverse actually @mentioned them with that reply linked. They didn't tag me in the process, but I actually might be half-surprised to see Acti RT that reply.

(But then I might not be able to handle all the influx of PMs I could be getting in my open inbox lol.)
---
Yo, DEADASS?? BANANAS ARE DEAD???

(Former admin of TapL's Server.)
BlackNight12 Gold Sparx Gems: 2343
#5 Posted: 05:22:07 04/12/2017
^Yeah, you really should a little bit. I mean, they replied to you, and mentioned Spyro remasters. That's the official twitter, and you're a huge Spyro fan, right? That's big for you, lol.

Yeah, you're about to become a Spyro celebrity, the fans get excited very easily.

Activision isn't likely to reply to the comment, but I was hoping for Activisions followers to see it and start stirring up some excitement about it. Not in a negative way, but to show some support.

You should tweet it back to activision as well, since you're the one they replied to.
---
Trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble! - Taylor Swift
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:23:00 04/12/2017 by BlackNight12
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me