Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > General > Year of the Dragon Glitch
Page 1 of 1
Year of the Dragon Glitch
Kitty Platinum Sparx Gems: 5106
#1 Posted: 13:30:28 26/11/2017 | Topic Creator
I know there's an entire board for this game, but no one posts in it.

I've been playing it again, and I noticed the counter in the bottom right hand corner has been disabled. In the races, no matter what place I'm in, it will still say I'm in 6th. Whenever there's a game that requires ammo, it still says I have 0.

It doesn't hinder the game itself though. Just thought it was odd.

I was wondering if anyone else has been experiencing this glitch.
BlackNight12 Gold Sparx Gems: 2343
#2 Posted: 04:37:34 02/12/2017
You might have figured this out already, but I will answer anyway.

You might have an illegitimate copy of the game, even if you didn't realize it. They made it in a way that it does all kinds of strange things, but not everything will happen all on one disc from what I understand.

You probably already know about this, though. Your problem is not listed here, but check it out anyway. I doubt anybody has found everything in the game...

https://tcrf.net/Spyro:_Year_of_the_Dragon

I researched your problem. Besides that, I don't think anyone else has had this issue specifically.
---
Trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble! - Taylor Swift
Kitty Platinum Sparx Gems: 5106
#3 Posted: 16:56:18 04/12/2017 | Topic Creator
I'm pretty sure I have the real copy. I've beaten the game 117% multiple times throughout the year. It's the Black Label, however, which I know has some problems that were later fixed.

For example, I can't do the speedways in any other besides
Collect the Gems -> Butterfly Race -> Hunter mission.
BlackNight12 Gold Sparx Gems: 2343
#4 Posted: 03:37:41 05/12/2017
I suppose that might be it. This hasn't happened any of the other times that you have played through this year, though?

Do you have the USA or the PAL version of the game?
---
Trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble! - Taylor Swift
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me