Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Site Polls > Favourite Upgrade Path: Ember
Page 1 of 1

Favourite Upgrade Path: Ember

Samurai Combo Path Poll 30% (45)
Living Bomb Path Poll 12% (18)
Don't have her Poll 27% (41)
Never played Imaginators Poll 31% (47)
Favourite Upgrade Path: Ember
dark52 Spyro the Admin Gems: 13842
#1 Posted: 00:32:31 20/11/2017 | Topic Creator
Aurora's Fastest Skylander Alive path is a clear winner.

Next let's vote on the Fire Sentinel Master Ember's paths, which one of them do you prefer?

[User Posted Image] Samurai Combo Path
Improve your Samurai techniques!
Inner Fire Fire Dash Samurai Combo Finisher
[User Posted Image] [User Posted Image] [User Posted Image]
Gain damage bonus based on health missing. Hold (Square) to dash through enemies, striking them multiple times. (Square), (Square), (O) for Buddha Palm. (Square), (Square), (Triangle) for Fire Tornado.
Living Bomb Path
Improves Living Bomb based abilities!
Greater Living Bomb Purifying Flame Meteor Shower
[User Posted Image] [User Posted Image] [User Posted Image]
Bombs deal area damage. Bombs heal Ember if she is nearby during the explosion. Hold (Triangle) to spawn a ton of supernovae.
---
If for any reason you're not completely satisfied, I hate you.
SkylandrPurists Emerald Sparx Gems: 3367
#2 Posted: 00:46:52 20/11/2017
I can't believe I'm the first one who voted this time.

Anywhooo
smilie Lord Dominator
PATH: Living Bomb
REASON: I thought her living bomb techniques seemed cooler to me personally.
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
smiliesmilie
Sworn2Skylands Yellow Sparx Gems: 1353
#3 Posted: 22:08:40 20/11/2017
Ember is another Skylander for whom it's hard for me to call either path a "favorite". However, I'm going to definitely say Samurai Combo. Inner fire isn't enough to fix what's wrong with Ember, but getting a damage output bonus in relation to how much health you've lost is definitely helpful, because of 3 things:

1) Ember's damage output with her Attack 1 dual-edged weapon swings is really low in relation to what it needs to be on higher difficulty settings.
2) Ember is definitely going to get hurt (A LOT...).
3) This is highly compatible with her soul gem, which stops her from being defeated once per level and leaves her at very low HP instead, in addition to (more so) the 10 seconds of invincibility you'll benefit from more if you have inner fire.
Johnbonne Yellow Sparx Gems: 1216
#4 Posted: 08:47:58 21/11/2017
I've not played her but if I had to go with a particular style, it'd be the Living Bomb style as I'm a fan of AoE attacks and damage-over-time. I'd also play her listening to KIX's She dropped me the bomb, because why not?
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 08:50:52 21/11/2017 by Johnbonne
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#5 Posted: 09:01:46 21/11/2017
ember as a whole is'nt very good, but i chose the combos path so
Halvmorke Emerald Sparx Gems: 4391
#6 Posted: 13:59:31 28/11/2017
Quote: Sworn2Skylands
Ember is another Skylander for whom it's hard for me to call either path a "favorite". However, I'm going to definitely say Samurai Combo. Inner fire isn't enough to fix what's wrong with Ember, but getting a damage output bonus in relation to how much health you've lost is definitely helpful, because of 3 things:

1) Ember's damage output with her Attack 1 dual-edged weapon swings is really low in relation to what it needs to be on higher difficulty settings.
2) Ember is definitely going to get hurt (A LOT...).
3) This is highly compatible with her soul gem, which stops her from being defeated once per level and leaves her at very low HP instead, in addition to (more so) the 10 seconds of invincibility you'll benefit from more if you have inner fire.

^This, basically. I don't have her but I'm planning to buy her eventually, and I'll choose the combo path based on the same statements.
---
Elite: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Senseis: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me