Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
What's your opinion on me?
King-Pen Krazy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1907
#1 Posted: 19:24:47 15/11/2017 | Topic Creator
Go on, I can take it
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
Johnbonne Yellow Sparx Gems: 1216
#2 Posted: 19:44:26 15/11/2017
You're a pretty cool bloke if I'm honest, and while I disagree on a few counts I appreciate that you stick to your guns if you believe in something enough. You raise some very interesting points, you can reignite discussion just at the right time and generally just give this place a bit more reason to visit.

The only criticism I can think of is that your avatar is cack. I love Cuphead, I'm sure that boss is fun, but it's.... bleh. A specific character would work better imo. Or is this considered ad cupinem because I'm "attacking" the avatar rather than the subject matter?
Mary I Green Sparx Gems: 462
#3 Posted: 22:42:34 15/11/2017
Quote: Johnbonne
You're a pretty cool bloke if I'm honest, and while I disagree on a few counts I appreciate that you stick to your guns if you believe in something enough. You raise some very interesting points, you can reignite discussion just at the right time and generally just give this place a bit more reason to visit.

The only criticism I can think of is that your avatar is cack. I love Cuphead, I'm sure that boss is fun, but it's.... bleh. A specific character would work better imo. Or is this considered ad cupinem because I'm "attacking" the avatar rather than the subject matter?

Why don't you just **** him in the arse?
---
Truth is the daughter of time.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me