Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
ask zap: excuse me WHAT edition
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#1 Posted: 03:07:32 13/11/2017 | Topic Creator
im just trying to get a shiny bruxish over here and now the trend's back
emeraldzoroark Platinum Sparx Gems: 5364
#2 Posted: 19:31:43 13/11/2017
What will you name it?
---
Soon.
#3 Posted: 19:40:45 13/11/2017 | Topic Creator
Quote: emeraldzoroark
What will you name it?

i wanna name it "joker"

i didn't get it last night but i think do another SOS sometime this week
#4 Posted: 19:41:33 13/11/2017
Good name, if I get one I’m calling it watermelon.
---
Soon.
#5 Posted: 19:45:38 13/11/2017 | Topic Creator
Quote: emeraldzoroark
Good name, if I get one I’m calling it watermelon.

i want a shiny metapod so i can name it "cheeto puff"
AmbushFan Blue Sparx Gems: 919
#6 Posted: 19:46:33 13/11/2017
1) Favourite flavour of pussy?
2) What would you do if you were abumshed by Galactic Zombies and didn't have enough TP to use Sunfall, and Jon wasn't currently in your party (therefore no bind skills, which Galactic Zombies are weak against)? Keep in mind that Kimitha still has enough TP to use Boltstrike, but it is currently under the effect of the Warlord Emperor's Hindsight skill (thus debuffing its accuracy by 73%).
3) Do you want a free shiny Groudon?
4) Do you want a free shiny Kyogre?
---
No fate. Only the power of will.
#7 Posted: 20:45:27 13/11/2017 | Topic Creator
Quote: AmbushFan
2) What would you do if you were abumshed by Galactic Zombies and didn't have enough TP to use Sunfall, and Jon wasn't currently in your party (therefore no bind skills, which Galactic Zombies are weak against)? Keep in mind that Kimitha still has enough TP to use Boltstrike, but it is currently under the effect of the Warlord Emperor's Hindsight skill (thus debuffing its accuracy by 73%).

1. whatever i can get

2. uh... call brad pitt

3. naw man shiny groudon is ugly af

4. ill take the whale tho
#8 Posted: 20:48:08 13/11/2017
Quote: ZapNorris

1. whatever i can get

2. uh... call brad pitt

Da primals tho
---
Soon.
AmbushFan Blue Sparx Gems: 919
#9 Posted: 21:23:01 13/11/2017
Quote: ZapNorris

1. whatever i can get

2. uh... call brad pitt

1) Good answer.

2) Hearing your call, Brad Pitt jumps through a Dimensional Warphole into the Internexus, then proceeds to kick the Galactic Zombies' ass.
-Brad Pitt joins the party
Elsewhere, the Warlord Emperor has sensed that the Proton Barrier has been broken. After he finishes trading Grass Mushrooms with the Cosmic Antagonist, he hops onto his Nova Bike and dashwarps into the Internexus.
Meanwhile, Kimitha senses that Jon is somewhere nearby. This leaves you with three options:
-Use the Deus Ex that one of the Galactic Zombies dropped, dashwarping you out of the Internexus and back to Planet Minerva. Keep in mind that this means leaving Jon behind, potentially letting him meet his fate at the hands of the Warlord Emperor. (Escape: +1HR, +35SPD)
-Try searching for Jon. (Search: -5HR, -10SPD)
-Wait for the Warlord Emperor to show up, then ambush him. (Battle: +45ATK, +30MAT, +65DEF, +60WIS)

3) I think he looks pretty cool, and he's probably also my rarest Pokemon too (alongside shiny Kyogre).

4) Cool. He's pretty good.
---
No fate. Only the power of will.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me