Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 4 of 4
1 2 3 4
Skylanders: Cynder's Fall
darknessdawn Yellow Sparx Gems: 1476
#151 Posted: 18:03:45 27/02/2018 | Topic Creator
Sakura nodded sleepily.
Meanwhile, a black-furred fox watched from the shadows, completely out of sight for all who weren't looking through the rubble. The fox had a scar across its right eye, which it kept closed, and a fluffy mane. Baka. This place has nothing left that was undamaged.
---
Dark is not Evil, and Light is not Good.
Star the Zoroark at your disservice.
gary Prismatic Sparx Gems: 11327
#152 Posted: 13:40:13 02/03/2018
''I am going back to my trainning" Stormblade said
---
"let go inside"Gary Sparkle said. (smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie are my collecting skylander)
#153 Posted: 17:42:38 02/03/2018 | Topic Creator
OOC: gary, I love how you keep reviving this RP whenever it dies. Thanks for doing that.

Eon looked at her, somewhat confused. "Stormblade, have you LOOKED at the disaster around you? We need to make repairs before we continue combat training." Looking around him, he adds "Skylanders Academy MUST be restored to its former glory! And it WILL happen, I swear by my BEARD!"
---
#154 Posted: 05:32:11 03/03/2018
Stormblade look around.'i would fixing"she said
---
"let go inside"Gary Sparkle said. (smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie are my collecting skylander)
#155 Posted: 10:00:54 03/03/2018 | Topic Creator
Master Eon nodded. "We'll have to work together to repair the Academy."
Sakura just sort of flopped onto the ground, curled up, and passed out. Eon looked at her, concerned. "Um, Sakura? She must've been tired."

Still watching from the shadows, the dark fox cautiously moved from one hiding place to another, unwilling to reveal himself. At least they have a home left at all, friends to work alongside in repairing it, and some hope for the future.
---
#156 Posted: 05:18:33 04/03/2018
''you carry Sakura to rooms''Stormblade asked Eon
---
SpyroD Emerald Sparx Gems: 4926
#157 Posted: 09:49:59 04/03/2018
Drobot lifts some rubble from the ground, revealing damaged parchments and more debris, "This place is an absolute mess." he comments to himself as he seemingly organized the destroyed building. A few minutes of this and he recovers spare parts and tools. Most of it just paneling and simple ones and twos of socket sets. It may bot be much, but it is a start. He proceeds to unbolt the broken wing from his body. Taking several of the items he found to piece it together. It would be a while before it would be properly set and adjusted, but it was much sooner than he originally expected.
---
"How will you feel when you're left behind? Everyone leaves, it's just a matter of time." 12115-PrinceW.
#158 Posted: 04:57:31 05/03/2018
"how we fixing combat trainning?"Stormblade said
---
#159 Posted: 01:41:15 24/03/2018
"I don't think we will be fixing the training area's anytime soon," Drobot replies to Stormblade, "But if you feel it should at least be cleaned up, I will not stop you." he adds taking the scrap he found to make a neat stack. Collecting tools he managed to find as well, making a small work station for him to rebuild his broken wing.
---
"How will you feel when you're left behind? Everyone leaves, it's just a matter of time." 12115-PrinceW.
#160 Posted: 05:45:30 24/03/2018 | Topic Creator
Master Eon nodded at Drobot's comment. "Stormblade, we have far more urgent things than combat training. Like places to sleep, the defense systems, and such." Thinking a moment, he added, "Just minor stuff like that." It was hard to tell if he was being sarcastic or not.

The dark fox hidden in the shadows quietly approaches Drobot. When he saw what Drobot was doing, he blurted out "A fellow scientist? Fascinating."
---
#161 Posted: 10:41:01 25/03/2018
"how about wood for training to build?"Stormblade said.
---
#162 Posted: 05:56:39 30/03/2018
"If you really want to build a training structure, then by all means, Stormblade, construct it yourself. I have other matters to tend to," he then lights a torch to start cutting metal and heating other parts to be bent into shape. It would take a while before it would be operational, however. He glanced around attempting to find the location of the voice, "Scientist? More of an idealist with creative abilities. But if that defines a scientist to you, then so be it." he put the torch down on the metal for a moment, "Why are you hiding from me," he looks in a general direction, assuming where the voice originated.
---
#163 Posted: 15:53:57 30/03/2018 | Topic Creator
The dark fox realizes he spoke out loud, and sighs. Stepping out of the darkness, he takes on a more anthropomorphic form, wincing at the light. "Ugh... Too bright out here... I can't see a thing... But you're clearly good with technology."
Sakura looks up and sees the dark fox. She exclaims "A member of the Noctus Clan? We thought you'd all died!"
The dark Kitsune shakes his head. "They did. I'm a member of what's known as the NeoNoctus Clan. We're trying to act as a substitute. We're the first Kitsune ever known to use advanced tech with ease, but retain the Noctus Clan's infamous penchant for Illusions and trickery. Actually, we've improved on it."
---
#164 Posted: 14:38:55 01/04/2018
Stromblade start repair combat training.
---
#165 Posted: 06:06:38 25/04/2018
Drobot turns his attention back to his mackshift wing construction, "Looks like your ties with them aren't exactly helping you communicate with our world. If I had my lab I could make you a suit similar to mine. It would channel magic into non-physical barrier between your cells and the photonic Ray's that your body is not use to. Assuming it is the sun light effecting your vision," he twisted bolts into place, connecting metal panels, "Or you could just get a pair of solar shade optical lenses."
---
#166 Posted: 05:11:19 30/04/2018
"Lab?"Stormblade said
---
First | Previous | Page 4 of 4
1 2 3 4

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me