darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Imaginators > Help With Brain Mission "Find Blobbers"
Page 1 of 1
Help With Brain Mission "Find Blobbers"
rebeltaz Blue Sparx Gems: 791
#1 Posted: 06:04:55 26/10/2017 | Topic Creator
Hopefully it's cool to ask this here... In Imaginators, in Danger Dungeons when you have to find Blobbers as one of the Brain's missions, you jump across to the right to get the key that unlocks the gate to Blobber. In that same area, there are a couple of piles of gold and a power orb on a balcony just out of jumping range. Does anyone know how to get to that? I hope I explained that ok. Since no one put out a guide for this edition (still don't know why all of a sudden) I cannot find anything to help me here. I tried youtube first and couldn't find one that showed how to do this. I found one video that did show that part of the dungeon - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4sbw1PMdcnQ&t=957s - but the guy doesn't even mention this. If you look at 14:52 in that video, you can see the orb and gold up on the platform. Thanks...
rebeltaz Blue Sparx Gems: 791
#2 Posted: 07:45:10 26/10/2017 | Topic Creator
Since you can't jump on any others, I never thought to try. I will do that tomorrow. Thank you!
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me