Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Desert Island Items
Lunarz Emerald Sparx Gems: 3328
#1 Posted: 18:00:31 18/10/2017 | Topic Creator
You're stuck on a Desert Island, there's only ocean in sight beyond the horizon and rescue is nowhere in the near future

You however in your infinite wisdom luckily thought to bring a solar powered generator, an extension cord, a dvd player which also can play CD's and a video game system of your choice

The question is: Which five movies do you bring, which video game system and which three video games do you bring, what 3 music albums do you bring, and what 5 books if you decide to bring that nerd ****, and what one item of your choice do you bring (it cant be something to get you off the island) it could be a giant vat of Novocaine or a stuffed animal or a giant can of pringles or a poster of your anime waifu etc
---
Lanky Kong saved me despite having no style nor grace.
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 18:26:15 18/10/2017 by Lunarz
emeraldzoroark Platinum Sparx Gems: 5357
#2 Posted: 18:55:28 18/10/2017
Infinite Flare Gun; It won’t bring me home, but a boat will come by soon.
---
Soon.
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8201
#3 Posted: 19:01:06 18/10/2017
Ropes, wood, a thin blanket, a knife, a knife sharpener, a compass, a flare gun (and a multitude of bullets), a pillow, flex tape, a pan, and a fishing rod and other accompanying items for fishing. I will use the rope, wood, knife and thin blanket to make myself a boat, use the knife sharpener for it's obvious purpose, the compass for directions, the pan to cook food with (possibly with fire) and the fishing rod etc for food. Flare Gun is for if I ever see a boat, likely at night.
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
TheToyNerd Gold Sparx Gems: 2137
#4 Posted: 20:17:27 18/10/2017
The Five Movies I’d Bring: Ghostbusters, Transformers the Movie, Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 2, Watchmen and Straight Outta Compton

The Three Games: PS4 with Street Fighter V, Skylanders Trap Team (assume I brought all of my favorite figures, too) and Crash Bandicoot N Sane Trilogy

The Five Books: Watchmen, Disaster Artist, John Dies At the End, Punisher Volume 1, Punisher Volume 2

The One Item: Smartphone with the YouTube app installed (assuming we have Internet)
#5 Posted: 20:29:49 18/10/2017 | Topic Creator
Quote: HeyitsHotDog
Ropes, wood, a thin blanket, a knife, a knife sharpener, a compass, a flare gun (and a multitude of bullets), a pillow, flex tape, a pan, and a fishing rod and other accompanying items for fishing. I will use the rope, wood, knife and thin blanket to make myself a boat, use the knife sharpener for it's obvious purpose, the compass for directions, the pan to cook food with (possibly with fire) and the fishing rod etc for food. Flare Gun is for if I ever see a boat, likely at night.

i do not think you read the original post unless all of those are the names of obscure unkown movies and video games
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:32:17 18/10/2017 by Lunarz
#6 Posted: 20:35:24 18/10/2017
Quote: Lunarz

i do not think you read the original post unless all of those are the names of obscure unkown movies and video games

It’s the name of the book I’m working on, #plagiarism
---
Soon.
#7 Posted: 20:36:35 18/10/2017

Yes, I did read it, but took a more logical approach. I'm getting off that island no matter what!

Unless we're all on the same island, in which case we make our own society.
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
TheToyNerd Gold Sparx Gems: 2137
#8 Posted: 20:47:41 18/10/2017
Using logic takes the fun out of it, though...
#9 Posted: 20:51:28 18/10/2017 | Topic Creator
Quote: TheToyNerd

also how'd he have the hindsight to pack all those survival things and also be the only survivor, seems a bit suspicious like he, oh i dunno, planned the ****ing plane crash????
---
#10 Posted: 20:52:29 18/10/2017

also how'd he have the hindsight to pack all those survival things and also be the only survivor, seems a bit suspicious like he, oh i dunno, planned the ****ing plane crash????

I'd have no motivation to do so.
---
#11 Posted: 20:58:19 18/10/2017
Yeah, that’s just plane stupid.
---
Soon.
Waaksian Emerald Sparx Gems: 4906
#12 Posted: 21:36:17 18/10/2017
Movies: The Land Before Time, The Matrix, School of Rock, and two of the ****iest direct-to-video animated kids films I could find in the $3.00 DVD bin at Walmart

Games: Xbox 360 with Viva Pinata: Trouble in Paradise, TLoS: Dawn of the Dragon, and Halo 3.

Music: Play Dead by Mutemath, Without You I'm Nothing by Placebo, and Feeling Strangely Fine by Semisonic

Books: Dragonhaven by Robin McKinley, The Doom Machine by Mark Teague, The True Meaning of Smekday by Adam Rex, Fire Bringer by David Clement-Davies, and the Bible because I probably need Jesus

Item of choice: My sketchbook, only for me to curse my rotten luck for forgetting to bring pencils. I guess I'll just have to use my blood from now on.
Carmelita Fox Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12083
#13 Posted: 21:57:32 18/10/2017
a loaded gun
Windumup Emerald Sparx Gems: 3217
#14 Posted: 00:06:48 19/10/2017
Idk why my post was deleted, but I would just bring a teleporter or something to keep me off the island
---
Ugh I wish my body wasn't a mess
Mesuxelf Ripto Gems: 3666
#15 Posted: 01:40:42 19/10/2017
idk didn't read the original post but my ideal dessert island would be made out of ice cream fudge sundae, and then the trees would be made of cherries
#16 Posted: 02:22:43 19/10/2017 | Topic Creator
Quote: Drawdler
^ holy **** every time I design a candy land i make the grass or clouds whipped cream. Now I wanna do something with fudge maybe like lava could be fudge who knows

that would be dangerous because the fudge would still pertain the properties of lava and you would die trying to eat it
---
Eevee88 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4343
#17 Posted: 04:44:23 21/10/2017
Movies: None, I don't watch any. Nor do I watch TV. If I would bring DVDs though, I would only bring Hyperdimension Neptunia the Animation.

Video Game System and Three Games: PS3, Project Diva F2nd, Hyperdimension Neptunia with the three games in one disk, and the Atelier Trilogy (three games in one disk as well)

3 Music Albums: Set it Off- Cinematics Expanded Addition, Set it Off- Duality, and Set it Off- Upside Down

Five Books: Kagerou Daze Light Novel 1-5

One item of your choice: Hm. How about my Nook? .^.
---
Heading out, my liege? A commission, I presume? Then I shall accompany you. Just...ah, allow me to indulge in one more chapter...
Gharlant Green Sparx Gems: 479
#18 Posted: 06:11:25 07/06/2019
I have a question about the rules, please respond
Vespi Gold Sparx Gems: 2866
#19 Posted: 06:56:32 07/06/2019
i never did this but im doing it fair hell yeah

Movies:
-Guardians of the Galaxy
-Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse
-Kingsman: The Secret Service
-Lilo and Stitch
-Star Wars: Rogue One

Games:
-3DS
-Fire Emblem Awakening
-Persona Q2: New Cinema Labyrinth
-Kirby's Extra Epic Yarn

Music:
-Death of a Bachelor by Panic! At the Disco
-Queen's Greatest Hits
-Under the Covers by Ninja Sex Party

Books (**** yeah i get 5 of these things???):
-11/22/63 by Stephen King
-Flashpoint by Geoff Johns
-Hawkeye: My Life as a Weapon by Matt Fraction
-Fahrenheit 451 by Ray Bradbury
-Good Omens by Terry Pratchett and Neil Gaiman

Random item:
-A volleyball and you know why
Emperor_Mustard Blue Sparx Gems: 628
#20 Posted: 17:44:54 15/06/2019
Movies:
Some Survival Documentary
Kiki's Delivery Service
Your Name
Beavis and Butt-Head Do America
The Phineas and Ferb Movie

Games:
3DS
Yokai Watch 3
A Link Between Worlds
Mario and Luigi: Dream Team

Music:
The Essential Elvis Presley
50 Classical Hits
Something by David Bowie

Books:
A very old patent book with stuff I could actually build
That book I have on the comprehensive history of architecture
A book on the history of boats that talks about how they were built
A book of old homemade remedies
A good and long joke book

Random Item:
A knife to carve things with
---
And this battle shall be the delicious mustard on that bread! The mustard of your doom!
Bolt Hunter Gems: 6135
#21 Posted: 21:24:53 15/06/2019

how tf do you have the hindsight to bring the solar power and the extension cords and **** lol
---
you don't know me. i break things
I draw stuff.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me