darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Imaginators > Which playable villains you want for future games?
Page 1 of 1
Which playable villains you want for future games?
SkylandrPurists Emerald Sparx Gems: 3389
#1 Posted: 13:10:24 03/10/2017 | Topic Creator
I know there have been like a billion of these types of topics ever since Imaginators confirmed returning villains in the roster, but I have to ask you guys something. What villains would you guys like to see as playable; even in games that have nothing to do with Imaginators (the game, not the creatable characters)?
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
smiliesmilie
defpally Emerald Sparx Gems: 4158
#2 Posted: 15:43:59 03/10/2017
I usually ignore these kinds of topics, but I would have really liked a Broccoli Guy figure and him in game. With his original Trap Team voice, not the stupid voice from the Netflix series. He made me laugh every time in Trap Team. It didn't hurt that his healing circle made him super useful as well. He was my go to team member.
KingMed Gold Sparx Gems: 2456
#3 Posted: 16:25:50 03/10/2017
None I don't want the series most iconic villains to keep on turning into good guys that means we won't get to see them in future games in cutscenes and get to explore more of their personalities
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#4 Posted: 17:52:29 03/10/2017
[User Posted Image]

- - -
SkyFan91 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1806
#5 Posted: 17:57:33 03/10/2017
LUMINOUS
GaiaMemories Emerald Sparx Gems: 3753
#6 Posted: 20:36:45 03/10/2017
Quote: KingMed
None I don't want the series most iconic villains to keep on turning into good guys that means we won't get to see them in future games in cutscenes and get to explore more of their personalities

Well probably wouldn't get that anyway.
---
Hahahahaha
Johnbonne Yellow Sparx Gems: 1216
#7 Posted: 06:27:08 04/10/2017

I wouldn't mind a standalone expansion or sidequel where we can play from the villains' perspective. They could still have cutscenes like in Imaginators, but they'd still be playable with their own figures. For example, show how Kaos learnt of mind magic and the trials he and his followers had to go through to obtain it. To keep your desires in mind, I'll refrain from suggesting that them trying to backstab Kaos for their own personal gain or to lead evil more competently could be a subplot.

It's just because I look forward to playing inFamous: First Light and Dishonored: Death of the Outsider that I had the idea. Expandalones are on the mind. smilie
#8 Posted: 07:13:19 04/10/2017
If I had to choose i would like to get Mesmeralda , Luminous, Dragon Hunter , Kaos's Mom , Fisticuffs , Captin Frightbeard and Spell Slamzer. I think that their figures would look awesome.
Chompy-King257 Gold Sparx Gems: 2956
#9 Posted: 12:12:59 07/10/2017
Bomb Shell, Fisticuffs, Brawl n' Chain, Mab Lobs, Broccoli Guy, Chill Bill, Gulper, Chef Pepperjack, Cross Crow, Luminous, Nightshade and Eye Five.
---
i made the "bus" look like my "dad"
Earth-Dragon Blue Sparx Gems: 972
#10 Posted: 05:01:54 07/11/2017

Right here. It’s completely compromising the story and development of these villians. It’s also proof positive that the two games with playable villians have the least content. Well.....do you want to play the villians or would you rather have more stuff to do with your heroes?

It’s these things that have really hurt the franchise, both because threads like this show a continued and foolish expectation that they need to keep doing it, and missed opportunities to properly develop Wolfgang and Golden Queen as serious and revered threats. It’s going to cheapen future installments if you are playing Wolfgang while fighting Wolfgang as well. People can say “So”, but those same folks will ***** about it when it happens
---
Glad heroic challenges are gone. Imagine doing 165 per skylander. That's 27225 challenges. No thank you.
#11 Posted: 05:54:06 07/11/2017
Yeah I think that they should of have waited before turning the villains to Skylanders
I would of loved to see more of golden queen , bad juju , Tae known crow and a lot more...It would of have been cool if they went deep into their backstories , but naaaah they just had to turn them into figurines that will only be relevant in their game just so they can add more figures to the roaster.

Although I did enjoy the reformed villains as sensies I just don’t think that it was handled well heck even the battle classes are kind off...They should of done this after imaginators without the battle class restrictions.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me