Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > I have to say something pretty important...
Page 1 of 1
I have to say something pretty important...
Chompy-King257 Gold Sparx Gems: 2956
#1 Posted: 01:14:00 19/09/2017 | Topic Creator
Whenever I get a package of plain M&Ms, I make it my duty to continue the strength and robustness of the candy as a species. To this end, I hold M&M duels. Taking two candies between my thumb and forefinger, I apply pressure, squeezing them together until one of them cracks and splinters. That is the “loser,” and I eat the inferior one immediately. The winner gets to go another round. I have found that, in general, the brown and red M&Ms are tougher, and the newer blue ones are genetically inferior. I have hypothesized that the blue M&Ms as a race cannot survive long in the intense theater of competition that is the modern candy and snack-food world. Occasionally I will get a mutation, a candy that is misshapen, or pointier, or flatter than the rest. Almost invariably this proves to be a weakness, but on very rare occasions it gives the candy extra strength. In this way, the species continues to adapt to its environment. When I reach the end of the pack, I am left with one M&M, the strongest of the herd. Since it would make no sense to eat this one as well, I pack it neatly in an envelope and send it to M&M Mars, A Division of Mars, Inc., Hackettstown, NJ 17840-1503 U.S.A., along with a 3×5 card reading, “Please use this M&M for breeding purposes.” This week they wrote back to thank me, and sent me a coupon for a free 1/2 pound bag of plain M&Ms. I consider this “grant money.” I have set aside the weekend for a grand tournament. From a field of hundreds, we will discover the True Champion. There can be only one.

-----------
---
i made the "bus" look like my "dad"
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:14:17 19/09/2017 by Chompy-King257
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#2 Posted: 01:18:16 19/09/2017
i wanna watch this
blutopazluver Blue Sparx Gems: 965
#3 Posted: 12:47:15 19/09/2017
I'm quite curious about the winning M&M you sent to the company. Did they send the winner back to you to challenge the other M&M's or did they keep the M&M?

Oh and please inform us which M&M is the true champion. Thank you! ^.^
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5537
#4 Posted: 14:23:49 19/09/2017
You are the hero we don't deserve.
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
Skyhunter Diamond Sparx Gems: 8887
#5 Posted: 17:18:35 19/09/2017
If I did guestbook quotes, this would be at the top of the list.
---
It doesn't matter if the bars are iron or gold, a cage is a cage.
mega spyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3847
#6 Posted: 19:43:20 19/09/2017
It's just copy and pasted from a 4chan post, isn't it? I know I've seen a screenshot of it before.
---
Dead
Greeble Emerald Sparx Gems: 4276
#7 Posted: 20:48:51 19/09/2017
I always knew there was a reason for the Brown ones.

It all makes sense now.

Thank you for enlightening me, Namaste.
---
^ You all know it's true
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me