Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
The song of your life
Greeble Emerald Sparx Gems: 4276
#1 Posted: 21:48:17 18/09/2017 | Topic Creator
We all have a song that we can relate to.

Mine would have to be Rollercoaster by The Red Hot Chilli Peppers.

It kind of sums me up really, because i constantly feel like i'm right up one minute and back down the next.

What are some of the songs that you all relate to?
---
^ You all know it's true
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8201
#2 Posted: 22:05:52 18/09/2017
Not sure I relate to it by lyrics (But I'm sure I can), but more so tone, vibe, and feel. Something very upbeat, positive, with a never give up and "Realize your Potential and Greatness" attitude. I got lots like this.

---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:06:16 18/09/2017 by HeyitsHotDog
Pokemon2 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3814
#3 Posted: 23:44:01 18/09/2017
Born This Way by Lady Gaga

Because it is a strong LGBT anthem and I can personally relate to that song the most.
---
Moved to TimDrake, talk to me there.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 11:00:05 25/09/2017 by Pokemon2
TheToyNerd Gold Sparx Gems: 2137
#4 Posted: 23:57:12 18/09/2017
Fat Bottomed Girls by Queen

No, but seriously, I absolutely adore the NSP cover of We Close Our Eyes. Not only does it sound nice, but it also just reminds me of how short life is and to live it to the fullest.
King-Pen Krazy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1907
#5 Posted: 00:22:51 19/09/2017
Painting the roses red

Constantly doing stuff, and not doing it guarantees punishment

This is a more of an everyone thing
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
kardonis Platinum Sparx Gems: 6366
#6 Posted: 02:05:58 19/09/2017
Ashes of the Dawn - Dragonforce

I didn't like it much when it was first released, but it grew on me fast. "The time has come for me, the time to overcome and do what is right for the world to see. And from the ashes of the dawn I'll rise."
---
I used to be THE Bowser, now I'm just an awkward girl
Jaggedstar Diamond Sparx Gems: 7660
#7 Posted: 18:55:24 24/09/2017

-----
---
Quote: Paytawn
oh my god
parisruelz12 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7569
#8 Posted: 22:20:52 24/09/2017

T B C H.
---
looks like ive got some things to do...
Samius Hunter Gems: 9224
#9 Posted: 10:30:54 25/09/2017
This isn't really a song or anything. It's basically just a track of music from a video game, and a very simple one at that. I also discovered it only a week or so ago, so I'm actually kinda hesitant to post it in the fear that I'm doing so just because I think it sounds cool.
The more I think about it the more I think it fits me, but that's partly also because of what happened in the game itself.

It has a very serene feel to it, which in many ways reflects my life. I don't really have a lot of (if any) problems or stress going on at all. Sure, there have been some occasional ups and downs, but my way of dealing with issues is very level-headed and calm. I just don't worry a lot and I feel like I'm always optimistic.

As for the title of the track, I think it's also fitting. I'm not big on blaming your environment for your problems. Rather, I think all problems in life stem from one's attitude towards some event or being in their environment.
I believe that in order to take control of your life you must strive to understand yourself, your attitudes, strengths and weaknesses, accept them and make a conscious effort to steer yourself to the direction of your choosing. You can't just say "This is who I am and I can't change" and then just let the flow take you. For many it's a comforting way of ridding themselves of responsibility by admitting a lack of control, but one must realize that the flow won't necessarily take them where they want to go.

While I think my life so far has been very ordinary and boring at times, I've noticed a massive inner change in myself, and it has largely been a conscious one. I think my efforts at working myself out will lead to great things in the future, but if not, I'll continue to make the most of things regardless.

Carmelita Fox Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12083
#10 Posted: 15:08:57 25/09/2017
mean mr mustard by the beatles
Blackholes_Wolf Ripto Gems: 10760
#11 Posted: 21:38:13 25/09/2017

literally me
Project_Unnamed Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10125
#12 Posted: 21:35:26 30/09/2017
Of course songs are always open for interpretation but I think that these two songs are kind of close to me at least in a way I've chosen to interpret them.

Lunatica - Who You Are - The Edge of Infinity (2006)

Sentenced - Nepenthe - Amok (1995)
---
I might give you more opinions... for a small fee of course.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me