Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Best prank you've ever played?
Chompy-King257 Gold Sparx Gems: 2956
#1 Posted: 02:00:25 18/09/2017 | Topic Creator
Title.

One year at school, I pulled this prank that still make me tear up to this day.

We were in the computer lab, and this somewhat friend of mine was typing something and left to use the bathroom. Naturally, I went on the computer and did the thing where words automatically get replaced with others. Let's just say I replaced ones like "the," "a," and other common words with some...explicit ones...
Long story short, when he came back, almost every word he typed was replaced with a bad or rude word. He didn't know what was happening and the entire time I was laughing so hard I was crying and I thought I was going to puke - and honestly, I almost did.

What about you guys?
---
i made the "bus" look like my "dad"
Skyhunter Diamond Sparx Gems: 8936
#2 Posted: 02:21:13 18/09/2017
I remember one time I pulled a "fake moldy sandwich prank" on my stepmom.
I mixed some food coloring with peanut butter to make it look sickly green and used it in a PB&J sandwich. I also used some of it combined with a few spots of black food coloring and powdered sugar to create fake mold for the bread. Then I wrapped it up in plastic wrap and pretended that I found it in the back of my closet and then ate it. She fell for it hook, line, and sinker, and she almost legitimately threw up! My dad and I were laughing so hard smilie
---
It doesn't matter if the bars are iron or gold, a cage is a cage.
84skylanderdude Platinum Sparx Gems: 5528
#3 Posted: 02:22:33 18/09/2017
i don't do a lot of pranking tbh

the only thing that comes to mind was in freshman year programming class when the guy who sat next to me was gone, i changed his wallpaper to cycle through like 100 tomato pics and i hid one single cucumber (or some other vegetable i don't remember for sure) among them
---
“No one knows what the outcome will be. So, as much as you can, choose whatever you'll regret the least.” - Levi Ackerman
kardonis Platinum Sparx Gems: 6366
#4 Posted: 02:28:56 18/09/2017
I mean, I'm not one for pranks, but I persuaded my friend to trigger the Dancer of the Boreal Valley boss in dark souls 3 right at the beginning of the game, forcing him into an instant death scenario. He was not amused, but I found it funny.
---
I used to be THE Bowser, now I'm just an awkward girl
Chompy-King257 Gold Sparx Gems: 2956
#5 Posted: 02:30:52 18/09/2017 | Topic Creator
Another one - In Super Smash Bros. Brawl, I was teaching my friend to play, and one of those exploding boxes fell. I told him to keep hitting it because it would give him powerups. Long story short, the box exploded and he died.
---
i made the "bus" look like my "dad"
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8459
#6 Posted: 02:42:41 18/09/2017
not by me but I remember this time in the 8th grade where this girl replaced the gmail wallpaper of her friend with a gif of a woman giving a blowjob. we couldnt get customize gmail anymore after :(
Big Green Platinum Sparx Gems: 6345
#7 Posted: 04:40:53 18/09/2017
Haven't done a lot, did some soundboard prank calls though
emeraldzoroark Platinum Sparx Gems: 5375
#8 Posted: 17:44:11 18/09/2017
I convinced my friends to watch the Emoji Movie.
---
Soon.
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10000
#9 Posted: 17:48:31 18/09/2017
I don't like IRL pranks since a ) don't like offending the wrong person and b ) terrible liar, but I sucessfully rickrolled more people than I thought I'd be able to
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Crash10 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4745
#10 Posted: 18:09:54 18/09/2017
When I was super young I told my sister to catch TNT crates in Crash Nitro Kart to give her boosts. It worked.
---
Bruh
Carmelita Fox Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12132
#11 Posted: 18:36:35 18/09/2017
not really a prank but one time i got someone on deviantart to remove a picture of goku they clearly took from google images by telling them my dead grandfather drew it
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5550
#12 Posted: 19:40:58 18/09/2017
#makethisathing2k17
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
Greeble Emerald Sparx Gems: 4276
#13 Posted: 20:16:37 18/09/2017
Quote: emeraldzoroark
I convinced my friends to watch the Emoji Movie.

That's the most cruel prank in the world.

I actually painted a line down the back of a friends cat and told her that a skunk had gotten in to her house.

It was funny until she phoned someone to have it removed lol.
---
^ You all know it's true
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me