Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > General > Nytro (Spyro-Inspired 3D Platformer)
Page 1 of 1
Nytro (Spyro-Inspired 3D Platformer) [CLOSED]
KrazyKariana Yellow Sparx Gems: 1145
#1 Posted: 03:02:48 13/09/2017 | Topic Creator
YES. My favorite artist made fanart for this game a few months back, and I immediately became a fan, and checked out the gameplay, and it was obvious it was very early into development, but from then to now, I see such an improvement! I will give the demo a go, I think this idea is absolutely brilliant, a mix of Spyro and Ratchet and Clank, while staying original. I am going to be checking up on the progression of this game constantly, this is the most excited I have been about an original IP in years.

If you are a huge Spyro fan, you HAVE to check this out.

---
Visit KrazyKari.deviantart.com for Spyro fan art, and SpyroStuffbyKrazyKari.Tumblr.com
KrazyKariana Yellow Sparx Gems: 1145
#2 Posted: 03:16:38 13/09/2017 | Topic Creator
Oh great, now this is embarrasing. How do you delete your own topics on here, again? Haven't deleted one in AGES so I sure don't remember LMAO.
---
Visit KrazyKari.deviantart.com for Spyro fan art, and SpyroStuffbyKrazyKari.Tumblr.com
DS D Yellow Sparx Gems: 1565
#3 Posted: 02:50:10 16/09/2017
To delete your own topic, it's needed that nobody else has replied, and you do it after an hour.
---
Yo, DEADASS?? BANANAS ARE DEAD???

(Former admin of TapL's Server.)
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me