Forum

Poll

Did you take part in the Spyro and Friends Grand Prix?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Video Gaming > Pokémon Topic V4 (Warning: Dexit Talk Banned & SW/SH Leaks)
First | Previous | Page 64 of 68 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 68
Pokémon Topic V4 (Warning: Dexit Talk Banned & SW/SH Leaks) [STICKY]
Sesshomaru75 Platinum Sparx [online] Gems: 5972
#3151 Posted: 20:21:09 16/10/2019 | Topic Creator
Quote: KrystalLBX
I said more friends technically

I'm not going to make new friends just to receive digital animals. I might be shallow, but I'm not that shallow. :/
---
Got you wrapped around my finger, babe ~ You can count on me to misbehave
Vespi Yellow Sparx Gems: 1356
#3152 Posted: 20:26:35 16/10/2019
Quote: HeyitsHotDog
Quote: Vespi
Fat Pikachu promote unhealthy life styles, tbh. Chonk isn't funny or good.

chonk good stfu

NO! CHONK BAD!

im gonna get my pikachonk to step on ur dumb face
---
(◕︿◕✿)
I am Groot. (*I Guardians of the Galaxy 23:48*)
HeyitsHotDog Platinum Sparx [online] Gems: 5156
#3153 Posted: 20:41:48 16/10/2019

chonk good stfu

NO! CHONK BAD!

im gonna get my pikachonk to step on ur dumb face

MY MUSCLECHU WILL WIN! HE'S FIT!

GOOOOO MUSCLECHU!

[User Posted Image]
---
When ever you get scared or nervous about something, you gotta do your best to keep on smiling and Go Beyond Plus Ultra!
KrystalLBX Yellow Sparx Gems: 1573
#3154 Posted: 20:46:07 16/10/2019
Quote: Sesshomaru75
I said more friends technically

I'm not going to make new friends just to receive digital animals. I might be shallow, but I'm not that shallow. :/

Who said it was just for them

more friends equal more friends.
More people to hang out with.
Seiki Emerald Sparx Gems: 4543
#3155 Posted: 20:46:29 16/10/2019
I'm just laughing at Meowth tbh. Not sure how grand and amazing I'd really want for a Gigantamax, but most of these feel rather lackluster. Like was said before, feels annoying to still be going with the gen 1 pandering after how bad it was with SM.
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
Bifrost Platinum Sparx Gems: 6714
#3156 Posted: 20:53:59 16/10/2019
Chonk bad. If this was a Galarian Pikachu maybe, but this is the stronger-for-3-turns Pikachu.
---
I do art!
IF YOU HAVE TO ASK, IT'S TOO LATE
#3157 Posted: 21:00:52 16/10/2019 | Topic Creator
Who said it was just for them

more friends equal more friends.
More people to hang out with.

You're assuming that I'm going to meet people who like Pokémon enough to have played Let's Go and are also above the age of ten. : ^ )
---
somePerson Platinum Sparx [online] Gems: 5134
#3158 Posted: 21:02:02 16/10/2019
Quote: HIR
Want to know what makes it even worse? You can't get G-Max Pikachu/Eevee unless you have Let's Go Pikachu/Eevee save data.

... yeah, no. **** you GF. You JUST gave us Kanto remakes, stop with this BS. ¬_¬

I don't see a problem with this tbh. Theyre not needed but are a little bonus for the people who bought the game. Still the gen 1 hate is silly because the majority of people who haven't played Pokemon since childhood will most likely know how Pikachu or Charizard are.
#3159 Posted: 21:48:29 16/10/2019 | Topic Creator
Quote: somePerson
Theyre not needed but are a little bonus for the people who bought the game. Still the gen 1 hate is silly because the majority of people who haven't played Pokemon since childhood will most likely know how Pikachu or Charizard are.

You are correct that they're not needed, but they're still ultimately content locked behind another game and thus require more money. (This isn't exactly the same as having version exclusive Pokémon between versions either, mind you)
This kind of contrarianism is exactly why they keep doing things like this, if you hadn't already realized. :/

And of course people are going to recognize who Pikachu and Charizard are, but you can also market other Pokémon from later generations and still get the same overall effect. (Look at Lucario, for example)
I absolutely adore Charizard, and his Gigantamax form is cool. But even I don't agree with him getting two Megas and another form now on top of it. (As cool as they are, I must admit)

Though in all fairness, not nearly as many people would be complaining if the Gen I pandering wasn't so disproportionate.
You can still prioritize Gen I, while also spreading out the love a bit more evenly to later generations.

Plenty of people grew up with later generations as well, in case you didn't know that. (Some people, such as myself, grew up with Gen I and later generations)
Not to mention that I've heard the excuse that you gave for the past several games. They aren't going to reel in any significant amount of Gen 1-only people that they haven't reeled in already. :/
---
Edited 10 times - Last edited at 23:49:40 16/10/2019 by Sesshomaru75
ShylaShadow Blue Sparx Gems: 667
#3160 Posted: 21:50:24 16/10/2019
PIKACHONK
---
Last Spyro fan here...surrounded by LoS fans...cry in a corner

official dotd hate blog
#3161 Posted: 21:52:16 16/10/2019
Quote: somePerson
Want to know what makes it even worse? You can't get G-Max Pikachu/Eevee unless you have Let's Go Pikachu/Eevee save data.

... yeah, no. **** you GF. You JUST gave us Kanto remakes, stop with this BS. smilie

I don't see a problem with this tbh. They're not needed but are a little bonus for the people who bought the game. Still the gen 1 hate is silly because the majority of people who haven't played Pokemon since childhood will most likely know how Pikachu or Charizard are.

Frankly, I'm fine with Pikachu and Charizard (It's literally one of my top 3 favorites), especially the former, as it makes sense, them being the mascot, but it's not that the other three are bad in and of themselves, it's more so that all the Gigantimax Pokemmon we've gotten so far (Hell, all the recent reveals so far (Not counting the Zigzagoon line)) have been Gen one, and yeah, Gen one is OG and what not, but for hardcore Pokemon fans who still play the games, it feels as if GF won't give attention to the other gens that we fans have grown to love, you get what I mean? Like, obviously, there will be more Gigantic max forms for non gen 8 Pokemon and there's a high possibility we'll get non gen 1/8 pokemon, as of right now, the trailer having only Gen one pokemon just solidifies the mindset that GF will focus on G1 and not the other gens and it just sucks for long time fans who love and prefer the later Gens.

Had this trailer had a mixture of Gen one and later ones, like Flygon, Floatzel, Pangoro, then the reception towards the new reveal would have been much better. We understand why Game Freak does it, but at the same time, we're frustrated with how GF does it.

Besides, Game Freak KNOWS that later Gen Pokemon are popular. Look at Lucario. It's literally one of the most popular, well known Pokemon and is a of the flagship of the franchise.

Going with what Sess said about how there are plenty people who grew up with other Gens, we're getting to the point where people who grew up with all gens take up the majority of the fan base and will likely have later gens as their favorite, so, in a way, GF is kicking themselves in the ass for focusing on Gen one so much when their current fans who grew up with later gens.
---
When ever you get scared or nervous about something, you gotta do your best to keep on smiling and Go Beyond Plus Ultra!
Edited 4 times - Last edited at 22:11:23 16/10/2019 by HeyitsHotDog
#3162 Posted: 22:59:52 16/10/2019
Quote: Seiki
I'm just laughing at Meowth tbh. Not sure how grand and amazing I'd really want for a Gigantamax, but most of these feel rather lackluster. Like was said before, feels annoying to still be going with the gen 1 pandering after how bad it was with SM.

to be fair, with galarian ponyta I got a new favorite psychic type

This ponyta is not that good in my opinion, I do not like it. In this case, the flames do not add anything to the cuteness of the design. If you like it, then you do you I just really really dont like it.
[User Posted Image]

This Ponyta makes me WANT to catch it and use it, I absolutely ADORE it's design
[User Posted Image]
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 20:10:38 17/10/2019 by KrystalLBX
emeraldzoroark Gold Sparx Gems: 2710
#3163 Posted: 23:28:36 16/10/2019
Quote:
This ponyta is trash

Do you accept constructive criticism?
---
This avatar will be a reminder of my ultimate goal.
Even if I can’t bring it to Gen 8.
#3164 Posted: 23:53:13 16/10/2019
All Ponyta Are Valid
---

official dotd hate blog
#3165 Posted: 23:53:48 16/10/2019
Quote: emeraldzoroark
Quote:
This ponyta is trash

Sorry but Kantonian ponyta just never interested me, it's not that good of a design. I did find a shiny one once but eh its whatever.

Galarian Ponyta takes the concept but turns it into a mystical unicorn which appeals more to me, and the lack of fire mane makes it cuter and more pony like.
#3166 Posted: 00:34:36 17/10/2019
Quote: ShylaShadow
All Ponyta Are Valid

#PonytaLivesMatter
---
(◕︿◕✿)
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 8698
#3167 Posted: 00:54:02 17/10/2019
*snip*

What really ties it all together is the fact that they're up to Gen V in Go, their biggest property which is supposedly drawing in new people and whatnot. Yes, the Gen I 'mons are the most iconic, but people are falling back on the excuse of "this helps draw in the Go crowd," when A) that was what Let's Go was supposed to be for, and B) if they're playing Go, then they've seen 'mons from other gens and, thus, should get excited to see them in SwSh.

Game Freak and TPCi can afford to be tone deaf because they're still raking in excess amounts of money and it's going to stay that way unless SwSh end up underperforming. Which, let's face it, won't happen.
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
#3168 Posted: 01:07:49 17/10/2019
here to share the best ice type ever[User Posted Image]
#3169 Posted: 01:12:37 17/10/2019
*snip*

What really ties it all together is the fact that they're up to Gen V in Go, their biggest property which is supposedly drawing in new people and whatnot. Yes, the Gen I 'mons are the most iconic, but people are falling back on the excuse of "this helps draw in the Go crowd," when A) that was what Let's Go was supposed to be for, and smilie if they're playing Go, then they've seen 'mons from other gens and, thus, should get excited to see them in SwSh.

Game Freak and TPCi can afford to be tone deaf because they're still raking in excess amounts of money and it's going to stay that way unless SwSh end up underperforming. Which, let's face it, won't happen.

Though, if my experience on a Community Day can help any as an anecdote, I don't think people still playing Go are sticking much to genwunnerism. They're getting all the pokémon in a single game, no new console, and having fun meeting each evolutionary line slowly. Never seen so much excitement for a Turtwig before it. TPC really is just leaning itself entirely on PLGO's sucess and not noticing that people are buying it because it's Pokémon mainline, not because Charizard gets something new on it (though it helps).
---
I do art!
Trix Master 100 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5995
#3170 Posted: 01:18:33 17/10/2019
My opinion is subjective, but my chest, arms, and legs are warmer than the gen 1 pandering I am seeing

[User Posted Image]
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you cannot handle me at my pumpkin sweetest

icon from Empoh
Ezio Platinum Sparx Gems: 5495
#3171 Posted: 04:57:00 17/10/2019

This ponyta is trash
[User Posted Image]

This Ponyta makes me WANT to catch it and use it
[User Posted Image]

Quote:
This ponyta is trash

Sorry but Kantonian ponyta just never interested me, it's not that good of a design. I did find a shiny one once but eh its whatever.

Galarian Ponyta takes the concept but turns it into a mystical unicorn which appeals more to me, and the lack of fire mane makes it cuter and more pony like.

Okay, i am gonna be real right now. ponyta wasnt meant to appeal to just you. you can just get off your high horse right now. (snrk.) the game itself isnt aimed at you. the original is just as good as the new. both are excellent designs.
---
i Like horses a lot. please share horse pictures with me. I make art too
#3172 Posted: 05:21:37 17/10/2019
Quote: Ezio

This ponyta is trash

This Ponyta makes me WANT to catch it and use it]

Okay, i am gonna be real right now. ponyta wasnt meant to appeal to just you. you can just get off your high horse right now. (snrk.) the game itself isnt aimed at you. the original is just as good as the new. both are excellent designs.

Relax
it's just my opinion

I know for sure a lot of people hate Vanilluxe the best ice type ever
by the same logic I can hate kantonian ponytas

Emerald was taking issue with me hating Kanto ones, which Im allowed to have an opinion on.

I am allowed to like Gponyta more, it's an amazing design while the kanto one just feels off to me.
Its WAY cuter

you like kanto ponyta you do you
but Im allowed to like the galarian version more.

My original point was that gen 1 pandering with galarian forms at the very least can take an old pokemon and make a different approach to it.
Which can end up in new favorites just as much as new galar pokemon.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:22:35 17/10/2019 by KrystalLBX
Ezio Platinum Sparx Gems: 5495
#3173 Posted: 05:28:14 17/10/2019
yeah and guess what. your opinion sucks major balls.
---
i Like horses a lot. please share horse pictures with me. I make art too
#3174 Posted: 06:38:18 17/10/2019
Ok sure you're allowed to hate it BUT you're not allowed to tell others that it sucks to their faces.

Good: "I dislike this design and like the new one better"
Bad: "The old design sucks and is ugly the new one is better and if you say otherwise you're wrong"

But anyway both Ponyta are great and they're gfs I declared it
---

official dotd hate blog
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 06:56:57 17/10/2019 by ShylaShadow
#3175 Posted: 08:04:15 17/10/2019
Quote:

Well if you declared it it must be true
---
#3176 Posted: 08:29:50 17/10/2019
Quote:

Well if you declared it it must be true

It's true I work for Nintendo
---

official dotd hate blog
#3177 Posted: 14:56:55 17/10/2019
Ok sure you're allowed to hate it BUT you're not allowed to tell others that it sucks to their faces.

Bad: "The old design sucks and is ugly the new one is better and if you say otherwise you're wrong"

Thats what I did though
I dont like kanto ponyta, I like galarian ponyta way more
#3178 Posted: 15:00:35 17/10/2019

Thats what I did though

Quote:
This ponyta is trash

- - -
---
#3179 Posted: 15:26:51 17/10/2019
https://www.reddit.com/r/pokem...rgo_has_lifted/

Leaks could very well becoming soon.
---
#3180 Posted: 18:07:43 17/10/2019

Thats what I did though

Quote:
This ponyta is trash

- - -

#3181 Posted: 18:12:40 17/10/2019 | Topic Creator

This ponyta is trash

- - -
---
#3182 Posted: 18:19:31 17/10/2019
its literally just a horse
#3183 Posted: 19:11:30 17/10/2019
Anyways onto another subject
You can save IMMEDIATELY before choosing your starter
but it gets better
you instantly get to see if its shiny, as you are asked if you would like to nickname it

Shiny starter hunters rejoice
https://twitter.com/mattyoukha...9322097664?s=19
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:18:33 17/10/2019 by KrystalLBX
willspyro Emerald Sparx [online] Gems: 4867
#3184 Posted: 19:20:25 17/10/2019
[User Posted Image]

L is for Lairon!
#3185 Posted: 20:10:03 17/10/2019
My favorite pokemon by type

Water: Relicanth (I really like Gastrodon, but to make sure there isnt overlap each mon can only count towards 1 type. This doesnt mean I like Relicanth more then gastrodon.) its based off my favorite fish the coelacanth.
Fire: Torracat Absolutely loved it in my first gen 7 playthrough, while the other 2 stages arent as cool I love the whole line with just a bit more love for torracat.
Grass: Grookey Musical Monkey who is upbeat <3 so much to love
Bug: Crustle My unovan zodiac, and cool design.
Electric: I actually dont have one, but Yamper seems cute so Imma say Yamper for now
Normal: Eevee all the way
Rock: Lycanrock Dusk absolutely
Dark: Galarian Zigzagoon looks cute, and cant wait to evolve it to Obstagoon
Psychic: Galarian Ponyta, in the words of a wise Rowlit ITS A PONY
Flying: Hawlucha, never failed me in game. Super awesome birb
Ground: Gastrodon, my little slug baby who will always be in my heart.
Steel: Zamazenta (tcg leaked it being steel type we just dont know if its pure steel or half steel)
Dragon: Dialga (Never got pearl, Diamond was my first pokemon game), I own a level 1 Dialga with modest nature from an old event. One day I shall use it in a challenge playthrough
Fighting: Infernape the coolest gen 4 starter
Ghost: Mimikyu, I even own one as a plushie.
Ice: Vanilluxe. Yes I had a history of used to hating it like most fans, but one day when I was finishing up my dex I got one in a loveball and something inside happened and I went yeah, this pokemon isnt nearly as bad as people say it is. It just needs a little love and it's design is actually pretty interesting.
Fairy type: I dont have anything super high up that can fit here, so Im just going to say Tapu Koko since Mimikyu is already in the ghost category

edit
Btw we know typings on the box arts even more
sort of
Zamazenta is steel or half steel
Zacian is also steel or half steel
(Just saw Zacians tcg card, its right next to Zamazenta fitting in the steel part of the list)
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:20:30 18/10/2019 by KrystalLBX
Muffin Man Emerald Sparx Gems: 3238
#3186 Posted: 12:59:19 18/10/2019
On the one hand, Charizard's gigantamax form is really cool looking. But on the other hand, it's so limited in terms of when and how long I can use it that I have a hard time caring.

I wish they had just used the design for Mega-Charizard Z instead.
---
whoever reads this shall succumb to the ways of the Muffin
#3187 Posted: 18:42:53 18/10/2019
water: lanturn, favorite pokemon growing up
fire: quilava, starter growing up
grass: grovyle. liked him a lot in the anime, as a kid i would put weeds in my mouth to imitate him
bug: Kricketune, first shiny seen, and his cry
electric: pichu, cute thing like a lot
normal: Bidoof, hard to decide but i just love his crappy design
rock: Larvitar, dont use much rock types but larvitar was great in my sun game
dark: umbreon, obvious
psychic: gallade, great pokemon design wise. love his mega too
flying: Taillow, use to watch a youtuber on youtube who had swellow as his mascot. i like taillow more
ground: Flygon, obvious
steel: Bronzong, use to watch a youtuber who had a trick room team that i copied when i was younger. bronzong was the star
dragon: garchomp, great in my diamond playthrough and carried
fighting: infernape, starter when i first beat a pokemon game
ghost Litwick, cute candle boi
ice: Swinub, i just love his simple and cute design
fairy: ralts, idk what to put here tbh
#3188 Posted: 01:32:36 19/10/2019
[User Posted Image]

grass: shaymin, ive liked it since i played diamond and its cute
fire: arcanine, the first real pokemon i had in go outside of the starters, and shes till a beast today
water: poliwhirl, i had a plush of it as a really little kid before i even liked pokemon, i still have it
normal: porygon, N64 lookin boi
electric: electivire, got one traded to me in pokemon diamond, and ive used him ever since because i thought he looked cool
psychic: metagross, i wasnt really attached to metagross until ORAS when i got the shiny one, that dude was my tank for like the whole game
fighting: marshadow, little ghost boy who can kick ur ass, need i say more
rock: dusk lycanrock, its a cute wolf plus i like the hybrid design of dusk more than the other two forms
ground: quagsire, anyone else remember quagsire fan club? i do. i never forget quagsire fan club
flying: rowlet, borb (bird orb)
bug: shedninja, hes spooky and can kill you if you look in his hole pls hes based off cicadas which are wicked cool anyways
poison: ivysaur, pokemon trainer was one of my mains in brawl and ivysaur was my fav, im so glad hes back
dark: greninja, my friends and i would do just greninja matches in smash 4 where we'd "unload the toad", plus he did me good in SuMo
ghost: chandelure, my baby!! i fell in love with her in pokken
ice: glaceon, i was obsessed with this lil dude in summer school, everyone else wanted leafeon but i was cool bc i picked glaceon
steel: scizor, i got wonder traded a japanese scizor in Y, and shes been such a kickass addition to my team that ive had her ever since
dragon: goomy, hes a goo boy! look at his cute face
fairy: mimikyu, i love how spooky yet cute he is, i have one named rimmy tim and ill never let go
---
(◕︿◕✿)
Gharlant_ftd Red Sparx Gems: 74
#3189 Posted: 07:02:36 19/10/2019
[User Posted Image]

this was surprisingly difficult
#3190 Posted: 09:33:15 19/10/2019
[User Posted Image]

Grass: Grovyle: Mystery Dungeon
Fire: Ninetales: Honestly just a really cool Pokémon that caused Mystery Dungeon to happen
Water: Golisopod: idk he just made a really good first impression
Normal: Kecleon: Started out liking him ironically because of his godhood, but then he became my third favourite Pokémon. Shiny is terrible though
Electric: Luxray: Duh, it’s a really cool electric type
Psychic: Gallade: Might be my least favourite type because very few Pokémon interest me in this type. Gallade is cool though.
Fighting: Infernape: My first starter, I had to go with him.
Rock: Aerodactyl: My favourite mega, honestly so fun to use
Ground: Hippopotas: I got one in a nuzlocke and named it Hippoo. I just really like it.
Flying: Xatu: Flying Type is pretty meh, but I like Xatu. Not it’s flying pose in Gen 6/7/8 though.
Bug: Pinsir: I used a shiny one in LGPE and it did really well.
Poison: Drapion: I just like scorpions and Drapion is really cool
Dark: Zoroark: Cool design, really fun ability that leads to a lot of mindgames, glass cannon (my favourite thing to use in Pokémon), really good (former) signature move, amazing shiny, lots of great experiences, etc.
Ghost: Dusknoir: Mystery Dungeon
Ice: Froslass: Ice is meh to me too, but Froslass is... cool.
Steel: Dialga: My favourite legendary. Also Mystery Dungeon
Dragon: Altaria: It became my favourite dragon after one night of Discord shenanigans
Fairy: The entire Wigglytuff line: Igglybuff and Wigglytuff because Mystery Dungeon, and Jigglypuff because Smash Bros.
---
#3191 Posted: 13:45:58 19/10/2019
[User Posted Image]

Mine hasn't changed from the last time this came up, so...

I'm also the kind of person with weird tastes so I'm directly affected by that one thing which must not be discussed, but nowadays I just want Gen 5 evos or new formes at this point.
---
I do art!
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 8698
#3192 Posted: 13:50:07 19/10/2019
[User Posted Image]

Look at all that fur and scale bait. :^)
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
ThunderEgg Blue Sparx Gems: 710
#3193 Posted: 20:22:46 19/10/2019
[User Posted Image]

the results are in!
---
I AM ETERNAL!
#3194 Posted: 16:51:10 20/10/2019
I cant wait to pick up my Pokemon Shield copy on November 14th
#3195 Posted: 18:05:17 20/10/2019

Wait wha
---
#3196 Posted: 18:39:41 20/10/2019

Wait wha

I preordered at Gamestop, so Im getting the game at 9 PM November 14th. Gamestop does 9 PM releases for switch games the night prior to the launch day.
So while I wont be earlier then the eshop, I will be getting it before November 15th.

So if nobody (doubt) posts the evos of grookey before stores open, I will be here to tell the info anyways.
#3197 Posted: 18:52:55 20/10/2019
Ah ok
---
84skylanderdude Platinum Sparx Gems: 5047
#3198 Posted: 22:55:38 20/10/2019
[User Posted Image]

I did my top 3 per type

Wait wha

I preordered at Gamestop, so Im getting the game at 9 PM November 14th. Gamestop does 9 PM releases for switch games the night prior to the launch day.
So while I wont be earlier then the eshop, I will be getting it before November 15th.

So if nobody (doubt) posts the evos of grookey before stores open, I will be here to tell the info anyways.

I’m also getting mine at 9 the night before yeet
---
“No one knows what the outcome will be. So, as much as you can, choose whatever you'll regret the least.” - Levi Ackerman
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:58:03 20/10/2019 by 84skylanderdude
#3199 Posted: 04:44:06 23/10/2019
expect news soon

Pokenchi is on Sunday, and Pokenchi has "News"
so meaning we will get news before Sunday cuz Pokenchi doesnt reveal news, they cover news we have heard.

Maybe on wednesday or thursday
#3200 Posted: 22:55:25 25/10/2019
just occured to me that we probably won’t have shiny gigantamax pokemon. pikachu, eevee and meowth are off the table because they’re pretty much event only. every other gigantamax is found in the wild, and you have to fight them as gigantamaxes. its not likely they’ll be shiny
---
First | Previous | Page 64 of 68 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 68

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me