Forum

Poll

Did you take part in the Spyro and Friends Grand Prix?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Video Gaming > Pokémon Topic V4: SwSh Release November 15th! - Dexit Talk Now Banned.
First | Previous | Page 55 of 64 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 ... 62 63 64
Pokémon Topic V4: SwSh Release November 15th! - Dexit Talk Now Banned. [STICKY]
Sesshomaru75 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5916
#2701 Posted: 00:34:43 23/07/2019 | Topic Creator
It's definitely an issue that shouldn't just be swept under the rug, regardless if one agrees with it or not. I do wish, however, that we could stop derailing this topic over this subject in specific.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:35:16 23/07/2019 by Sesshomaru75
KrystalLBX Yellow Sparx Gems: 1518
#2702 Posted: 00:54:21 23/07/2019
Quote: emeraldzoroark
Ok, I’m just gonna say it: Dexit is OBJECTIVELY the worst thing to happen to Pokémon. Even if you’re ok with not having every Pokémon, you can’t deny the fanbase has been torn apart. And Pokémon is nothing without it’s community. The whole appeal was the trading and battling with friends. Without a community, there’s no Pokémon. THAT’S what’s wrong with SW/SH.

Anyway, I’ve said enough. I’m not willing to derail this any further.

Yup I just want the community to get back together again.
Dexit is worst then the LetsGoHaters
---
Calling all the undead slayers
pankakesparx456 Platinum Sparx Gems: 7014
#2703 Posted: 02:26:37 23/07/2019
Krystal, I don't know why you keep this up when at this point in time pretty much everyone has made their definitive decision on whether or not they're getting SwSh.

Don't like it, don't buy it. Like it, buy it. It's that simple. Derailing the topic this much because you feel the need to defend GF and SwSh at every opportunity and shut down people who don't like the games isn't going to change people's minds if they dislike what the games are doing. It's their wallets, they'll decide what to do with them.
---
Cool cool.
Seiki Emerald Sparx Gems: 4495
#2704 Posted: 04:23:40 23/07/2019
Completely unrelated topics to detract from this again.

I'm really excited by Straw Hat Pikachu being a thing in GO. I've loved One Piece for forever and want to try to catch one with good IVs if i can.

Also, when the hell are we going to see Morty in the Masters thing? I don't even think i want to play it, I just want to see Morty and the Johto trainers.
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
Doggo144 Green Sparx Gems: 300
#2705 Posted: 12:07:05 23/07/2019
Quote: KrystalLBX
Ok, I’m just gonna say it: Dexit is OBJECTIVELY the worst thing to happen to Pokémon. Even if you’re ok with not having every Pokémon, you can’t deny the fanbase has been torn apart. And Pokémon is nothing without it’s community. The whole appeal was the trading and battling with friends. Without a community, there’s no Pokémon. THAT’S what’s wrong with SW/SH.

I didn't like Let's Go either, it was super boring. I might sell it. Krystal, I get that you like SS so far, but I think that you really do need to be just a little more critical. I get that you might not want to be because you've been a fan for so long, and so have I, but the series will never improve if we accept really bad decisions. Theres no stopping Dexit at this point, but you could at least hear people out about what they think. Labeling us all as haters is a really toxic way of thinking.
---
"soy" Jesse "did litterally nothing wrong" cox 1916
#2706 Posted: 12:48:59 23/07/2019
Quote: Doggo144

I didn't like Let's Go either, it was super boring. I might sell it. Krystal, I get that you like SS so far, but I think that you really do need to be just a little more critical. I get that you might not want to be because you've been a fan for so long, and so have I, but the series will never improve if we accept really bad decisions. Theres no stopping Dexit at this point, but you could at least hear people out about what they think. Labeling us all as haters is a really toxic way of thinking.

Dexit isnt affecting sales
the people boycotting this game, are in the minority.

People said "Eww Let's Go sucks!"
still sold well, and was fun.

Glad to see they are thinking of competitive balance, and making every pokemon that does get added to Galar feel a bit more special cuz they are in Galar.
---
#2707 Posted: 13:06:42 23/07/2019
Lad. They are removing features and selling them to us at £20 more. What about this do you not understand.
---
somePerson Platinum Sparx Gems: 5076
#2708 Posted: 13:19:45 23/07/2019
Lad. They are removing features and selling them to us at £20 more. What about this do you not understand.

Console games costing more had always been a thing
Bifrost Platinum Sparx Gems: 6666
#2709 Posted: 13:23:13 23/07/2019
Costing more with the handheld version(using USUM as an example) having more is quite rare though. It's usually the opposite, it's cheaper for less stuff in it.
---
I do art!
IF YOU HAVE TO ASK, IT'S TOO LATE
Ezio Platinum Sparx Gems: 5451
#2710 Posted: 17:31:38 23/07/2019
does everyone have an idea for their team in pokemon? Or a team they use in each game? Personally, I have at least 2 fire and 1 water.
---
i Like horses a lot. please share horse pictures with me. I make art too
Clank Yellow Sparx Gems: 1160
#2711 Posted: 17:44:47 23/07/2019
Quote: Ezio
does everyone have an idea for their team in pokemon? Or a team they use in each game? Personally, I have at least 2 fire and 1 water.

I try to have a team with exclusively Pokemon from the region itself on my party when I play through the first time, so for me it varies. Whatever starter I choose generally has the most influence on what the other Pokemon will be, as well as how much I like their designs. I don't generally pick the same type of starter each Gen either.

I bring my older Pokemon over once I'm in the post-game.
---
"*runs around like a headless gnorc*" ~Jaggedstar©
parisruelz12 Hunter Gems: 7085
#2712 Posted: 18:22:17 23/07/2019
Hey everyone.

I know that the issue with SW/SH is really upsetting. That being said, I feel as though the discourse about it has and will continue to lead to arguments that disrupt the topic. I have to ask that we don’t do this anymore.

Thanks
---
looks like ive got some things to do...in hd
84skylanderdude Emerald Sparx Gems: 4996
#2713 Posted: 20:30:13 23/07/2019

I always use only new Pokémon, no Shinies or Legendaries allowed. I try to have tyoe diversity but ultimately I just use the Pokémon I like. I had two Ghost types in Sun version. I also always plan a team ahead but it usually always changed as I go through the game.

So far my plan is Sobble, Corviknight, Drednaw, Yamper, Alcremie, and Rolycoly.
---
“No one knows what the outcome will be. So, as much as you can, choose whatever you'll regret the least.” - Levi Ackerman
#2714 Posted: 20:31:24 23/07/2019

Assuming it isn't a challenge run (Nuzlocke, Monorun, etc) and is like my first team for that game, I like to use new mons on my team over old ones.
Then the second time around, I transfer some freshly hatched ones (Old or new gen doesnt matter) over to a new file and start with those.
---
#2715 Posted: 20:49:19 23/07/2019
I try to avoid Pokémon I use too often in games (so no Zubats because I kept getting them), but don't exclusively go for new ones - if there's one from a previous gen that I tend to overlook, I'll get them if there's a typing slot on the team. Aaaalways balanced typing, even if the pokémon share something or other I want them all to have a variety of moves to deal with weaknesses.
---
I do art!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:49:42 23/07/2019 by Bifrost
Vespi Yellow Sparx Gems: 1300
#2716 Posted: 21:45:26 23/07/2019
-Chandelure
-Electivire
-Shiny Metagross
-Scizor
-Mimikyu
-basically a free slot

I've had all those for most gens, so I'm very attached. I start off the game with my starter and whatever other 5 pokemon I encounter along my way, and take them all the way to the Champion. Then, once I've beaten the Chamption, I go back and do it again with my team so they can have the ribbon as a souvenir of sorts from that adventure.
---
(◕︿◕✿)
I am Groot. (*I Guardians of the Galaxy 23:48*)
alicecarp Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10114
#2717 Posted: 21:50:12 23/07/2019
I always use my starter. I used to have a tradition where I'd use the mascot legendary in my team, but I stopped doing that after Pearl. Nowadays, I avoid using species I've used in previous games and mainly go for ones that are new to the game.
---
#SobbleSquad
emeraldzoroark Gold Sparx Gems: 2658
#2718 Posted: 22:09:07 23/07/2019
I normally go with Pokémon I haven’t used much that are native to that region. I want to experience as many Pokémon as possible, although I do sometimes add my favourites to the team.

For example, I’m playing HGSS at the moment, and my team is:
Meganium (I’ve never used it, although I’ve used the other two before)
Ariados (I always liked Ariados but never used it)
Noctowl (Same as Ariados)
Magcargo (I needed a Fire Type and wanted to try Magcargo)
Slowking (I needed a Surfer and COMPLETELY underestimated Slowpoke because it’s great)
Steelix (I wanted to give one of my least favourite Pokémon a chance)

And the team I’ve planned for Platinum is
Infernape (The only Sinnoh starter I’ve truly used, yet I want to use him on this team specifically)
Manaphy (I’m shiny hunting it, it would be stupid to NOT use it)
Roserade (I shiny hunted a Budew in Diamond, and I want to use it)
Staraptor (Despite having played Diamond a lot, I don’t think I’ve used it a lot)
Hippowdon (I just like him)
Dusknoir (One of my favourites that I’ve never used)
---
This avatar will be a reminder of my ultimate goal.
Even if I can’t bring it to Gen 8.
willspyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 4812
#2719 Posted: 02:34:55 24/07/2019

Variety of types
somePerson Platinum Sparx Gems: 5076
#2720 Posted: 03:19:18 24/07/2019

elemental trio and then 3 other types
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:19:29 24/07/2019 by somePerson
Gharlant20X5 Green Sparx Gems: 146
#2721 Posted: 04:46:01 24/07/2019
I use my starter and rotate out a bunch of other cute pokemon.
ShylaShadow Blue Sparx Gems: 623
#2722 Posted: 07:09:42 24/07/2019
I really hope impidimp is a dark type, I'd love to have one on my team
---
Last Spyro fan here...surrounded by LoS fans...cry in a corner

official dotd hate blog
alicecarp Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10114
#2723 Posted: 07:47:50 24/07/2019
Quote: ShylaShadow
I really hope impidimp is a dark type, I'd love to have one on my team

It's Dark/Fairy.
---
#SobbleSquad
#2724 Posted: 12:40:09 24/07/2019

News from a new channel that just kind of popped overnight.
Who's ready?!
---
#2725 Posted: 12:50:24 24/07/2019
Nah I'm probably not gonna play Pokemon Masters. I really hate gacha bull**** and it seems like thats all it is.
---
#2726 Posted: 13:15:37 24/07/2019
Nah I'm probably not gonna play Pokemon Masters. I really hate gacha bull**** and it seems like thats all it is.

Doesnt seem to actually be a gacha game, while the microtransactions are there it seems to not be on the same level as stuff like Fire Emblem Heroes for example

From Serebii
Characters are mostly obtained in-story and through events, but also you can spend money on Scouting Missions. If you get a duplicate character, it levels up their Sync Move.

So at least you mostly unlock characters outside of loot boxes
---
Gharlant20X5 Green Sparx Gems: 146
#2727 Posted: 14:31:43 24/07/2019

Doesnt seem to actually be a gacha game, while the microtransactions are there it seems to not be on the same level as stuff like Fire Emblem Heroes for example

From Serebii
Characters are mostly obtained in-story and through events, but also you can spend money on Scouting Missions. If you get a duplicate character, it levels up their Sync Move.

It literally is a gacha game, from the same people who made fire emblem heroes. You can unlock some content through the main story in literally every gacha game I have ever played, it doesn't change the fact that they are gacha games.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:07:03 24/07/2019 by Gharlant20X5
#2728 Posted: 15:39:05 24/07/2019
Yeah, gachas can be good, but they don't stop being gachas.

That said the gameplay in this didn't interest me one bit so back to Ring of Heroes I go.
---
I do art!
#2729 Posted: 20:33:39 24/07/2019
Quote: Gharlant20X5

From Serebii

It literally is a gacha game, from the same people who made fire emblem heroes. You can unlock some content through the main story in literally every gacha game I have ever played, it doesn't change the fact that they are gacha games.

I mean yes it's gacha-esque
but the way they worded it, the general way of unlocking new characters isnt loot boxes.
Recruitment though sounds like the gacha element

Update
Apparently this game is very light on the gacha element and isn't P2W
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:46:07 25/07/2019 by KrystalLBX
#2730 Posted: 00:13:23 26/07/2019
Jfc Krystal why do you feel the need to justify every little thing about Pokémon like it’s some untouchable perfect masterpiece that can do no wrong
---
“No one knows what the outcome will be. So, as much as you can, choose whatever you'll regret the least.” - Levi Ackerman
#2731 Posted: 01:41:02 26/07/2019
why do you guys keep going back to this exchange

Diverting the conversation, apparently a Punk Girl has risen to rival Hex Maniac in design
---
I do art!
kardonis Platinum Sparx Gems: 5282
#2732 Posted: 02:43:11 26/07/2019
^ Pics or it didn't happen
---
I used to be THE Bowser, now I'm just an awkward girl
Seiki Emerald Sparx Gems: 4495
#2733 Posted: 03:02:31 26/07/2019
Even before hearing the word gacha thrown around with it (whether it's a minor mechanic or not), I wasn't that interested in playing Masters. Yeah, seeing all the characters in one place is nice and all, but it just didn't seem that interesting from what we've seen so far.

If it is a gacha though, then I definitely don't need to play it, really don't need to get sucked into another one of those when I already play Fire Emblem Heroes. Gacha mechanics are annoying enough that I don't need to play more than 1.

Still, I'm interested in seeing characters for it.
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:02:51 26/07/2019 by Seiki
#2734 Posted: 04:29:11 26/07/2019
Quote: 84skylanderdude
Jfc Krystal why do you feel the need to justify every little thing about Pokémon like it’s some untouchable perfect masterpiece that can do no wrong

I was just updating my post according to official word since new info came up.
Nothing wrong with that
---
#2735 Posted: 12:12:59 26/07/2019
Still, I haven't heard you criticize a single thing in the 2 new Pokemon games yet. Do you have any issues? Cmon Krystal, UNLEASH THE BEAST.
---
HeyitsHotDog Platinum Sparx Gems: 5101
#2736 Posted: 13:08:58 26/07/2019
PICS OF PUNK GIRL NOW
---
When ever you get scared or nervous about something, you gotta do your best to keep on smiling and Go Beyond Plus Ultra!
#2737 Posted: 13:22:57 26/07/2019
Still, I haven't heard you criticize a single thing in the 2 new Pokemon games yet. Do you have any issues? Cmon Krystal, UNLEASH THE BEAST.

[User Posted Image]
Yes this mistake

Gamefreak redeem this with a cool evolution please, cuz this is pretty trash.

Also I have some hate towards the new evil team's name, but it hasnt been officially revealed (But Dynaleak is credible )

Also sad news
The Pokémon Company have announced that the mobile game, Pokémon Duel, will cease on October 31st 2019 at 01:59 UTC. When that happens, the game will no longer be playable apart from a few features. Due to this, you won't be able to purchase any new Diamonds from today but will be able to request a refund should you still have Diamonds on that date. You'll also no longer be able to purchase the Player Pass. With this, you can now exchange Gems for figures in the Material Exchange and previous figures have been added to the Material Exchange. The material amount received from boosts is greatly increased. Time Boosters take half the time and Gem costs are havled
As of August 26th, Monthly Rankings will go offline
When the game ends, you'll have access to the game's Library

- Serebii
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 13:24:41 26/07/2019 by KrystalLBX
#2738 Posted: 15:11:17 26/07/2019
The fact you dislike Impidimp makes any future argument you have about SwSh completely invalid.
---
When ever you get scared or nervous about something, you gotta do your best to keep on smiling and Go Beyond Plus Ultra!
#2739 Posted: 18:03:40 26/07/2019
I’m actually not super big on Impidimp myself either, but I can totally see it getting an amazing evolution.
---
#2740 Posted: 18:48:03 26/07/2019
I really like Impidimp, he's cool. The new evil team sounds like a disaster though. The name, Team Yell, if I'm correct? Is kinda cool, but the premise is HORRIBLE.
---
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 8657
#2741 Posted: 23:05:20 26/07/2019

Also sad news
The Pokémon Company have announced that the mobile game, Pokémon Duel, will cease on October 31st 2019 at 01:59 UTC. When that happens, the game will no longer be playable apart from a few features. Due to this, you won't be able to purchase any new Diamonds from today but will be able to request a refund should you still have Diamonds on that date. You'll also no longer be able to purchase the Player Pass. With this, you can now exchange Gems for figures in the Material Exchange and previous figures have been added to the Material Exchange. The material amount received from boosts is greatly increased. Time Boosters take half the time and Gem costs are havled
As of August 26th, Monthly Rankings will go offline
When the game ends, you'll have access to the game's Library

- Serebii

And people are actually getting hype for Masters despite the fact that the exact same thing can (and probably will) happen to it, rendering whatever hours (and money) you sink into the game pointless. :^)
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
#2742 Posted: 03:45:57 27/07/2019
Quote: HeyitsHotDog
The fact you dislike Impidimp makes any future argument you have about SwSh completely invalid.

Ok so
I don't complain: My argument is invalid
I complain: My argument is invalid
---
#2743 Posted: 11:00:23 27/07/2019
[User Posted Image]

Also, he's got a point.
---
#2744 Posted: 14:57:14 29/07/2019
cuz I dislike Impidimp?
---
emeraldzoroark Gold Sparx Gems: 2658
#2745 Posted: 00:21:30 03/08/2019
Playing HGSS again made me realize how fun it is to have headcanons for your Pokémon. For example, my Ariados has Pin Missile, but instead of thinking of it as shooting pins, I think of it as Ariados repeatedly jabbing the opponent incredibly quickly with the forelegs because it makes more sense for a physical move.
---
This avatar will be a reminder of my ultimate goal.
Even if I can’t bring it to Gen 8.
#2746 Posted: 11:56:27 05/08/2019
I hope we get some new info in a trailer soon with a few new pokemon and impidimp (Maybe reveal an evo of it)
and maybe legendary evolutions
---
#2747 Posted: 13:21:15 05/08/2019
https://twitter.com/SerebiiNet...291365794603008
---
#2748 Posted: 14:56:24 05/08/2019
https://mobile.twitter.com/Pok...362295245783040

Well, seems another 4chan leak was right

https://mobile.twitter.com/Pok...362295245783040
---
#2749 Posted: 15:07:24 05/08/2019
Galarian forms, whooo. I guess.
---
I do art!
#2750 Posted: 17:07:23 05/08/2019
Booracuda sounds like a funny ghost type
I wonder if it evolves
---
First | Previous | Page 55 of 64 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 ... 62 63 64

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me