Forum

Poll

Favourite Year of the Dragon boss?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Video Gaming > Pokémon Topic V4: Sword & Shield Release November 15th!
First | Previous | Page 51 of 57 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57
Pokémon Topic V4: Sword & Shield Release November 15th! [STICKY]
Sesshomaru75 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5808
#2501 Posted: 03:41:33 18/06/2019 | Topic Creator
That doesn't mean that everyone that is against the decision is. :/
---
Killing slow is the way I conquer
Until you know the meaning of suffer
HotDogAndZap Emerald Sparx Gems: 3323
#2502 Posted: 03:42:22 18/06/2019
Quote: KrystalLBX
Quote: willspyro
I swear some of you want Joe Merrick to leave

That doesn't have anything to do with the current situation.

actually it does
People are attacking Joe Merrick over this issue just because he isnt yelling in anger.

i think he meant it wasnt relevant to the conversation. "i swear some of you" implies that its directed towards specific people in the thread, rather than a blanket statement on pokemon fans.

correct me if im wrong but i dont think i saw anyone mention merrick
Trix Master 100 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5828
#2503 Posted: 03:52:32 18/06/2019
Quote: Trix Master 100
I might not get Sword/Shield unless they put in the national dex. Listen, I can live without the dex if I am able to play with ALL Pokemon. It's I gotta catch em all, not "Catch 5% of the creatures".

It's not healthy, it's not even competitive healthy (we got rules to ban some broken pokemon anyways so wtf?), it's not even franchise healthy. So yeah not really happy and I will continue to ***** and moan, because I think I should have the rights to bring my BEST AND GOOD BOIS ON OVER. I WANT TO MAKE MY KNIGHT TEAM DAMNIT.

So if you want:

-No competitive fun
-Not having your favorite pokemon at all
-No fun mechanics to mess with

At what the price of 40 or 60 bucks? Then yeah waste your money on half a game. I'm gonna use that $40 to get a game that's actually bringing their monsters back. God Bless Monster Hunter/Capcom for actually listening to their fanbase on missing Monsters.

Imagine if only 50 pokemon dont get included.

Also seriously your using "Gotta catch em all" as an argument?
YOU STILL CAN CATCH THEM ALL. Not even to mention the fact the motto isn't even that in Japan
It's "Get Pokemon!"
which you still can do.

LGPE was still a fun core title, and it only had 153 pokemon (plus alolan forms) in it.
We already have WAY more then that confirmed for SwSh.

No competitive fun
A meta changing cuz some are getting hard banned with no chance of unbanning sounds like a fun time especially when certain old mons keep ending up competitive. Let's the new pokemon get some time to shine

Not having your favorite pokemon at all
With about 1000 pokemon, 1 of your favorites disappearing isnt the end of the world.
It gives you more of a reason to try other pokemon

No fun mechanics to mess with

Gigantimax and Dynamax

You literally can't lmao. Can't transfer 95% of the dex to Sword and shield, again wtf is the point?

>More reason to try other pokemon

Okay what about the literal newcomers that do not know about the other gens and get curious? MAYHAPS THERE SHOULD BE A NATIONAL DEX FOR THAT REASON. I know Umbreon is in, because Eevee, but jfc allow me to transfer my mons.

>"new meta"
Well it's gonna suck because literally everyone is stuck with the same pool or mons with no diversity. Where's the diversity if people are going to quickly find the go to team? Sounds boring as hell.

Dynamix or wumbofying isn't gonna make things up. Especially when I have to ya know pay nintendo money to fight raid bosses with friends. :/ Tbh it's just another stat boost except pokemon get jumbo wumbo. Mega evos kind of do the same shtick.

>Imagine being this ignorant on what made pokemon good.

Can you stop being a knight or a "shill" on GameFreak's bad decision on this end please? Literally every other game handles a lot more than what Sword and Shield are planning to shill out. Hell just because Japan's pokemon catchphrase is different doesn't mean Japanese fans aren't pissed. In fact the majority of them are just as pissed as western fans. Check Japanese twitter hashtags for that, that's a large yikes if your domestic region is pissed about a decision (Ya know Nintendo/GameFreak/Pokemon Company is in Japan so...Oops).
---
乇乂ㄒ尺卂 ㄒ卄丨匚匚

Riolu-Blue-247 Platinum Sparx Gems: 7002
#2504 Posted: 03:58:31 18/06/2019

actually it does
People are attacking Joe Merrick over this issue just because he isnt yelling in anger.

So far I have seen no one on site doing that, it was irrelevant to the current argument here on site. It may be what others are doing, but accusing people here of doing that suddenly is not the best thing to do? It doesn't really come off as very nice.
---
I just realised that I might not know what the hell is going on
#2505 Posted: 04:07:43 18/06/2019
alright, if youre happy with what direction swsh is going and dont have any complaints, good for you! i hope you enjoy the game! but people that are upset about the changes have the right to be. its an opinion, and not everyone has to have the same one. can we stop arguing about it? i feel like we'll just go in circles forever.
KrystalLBX Yellow Sparx Gems: 1389
#2506 Posted: 04:10:11 18/06/2019
You can still catch every pokemon.

Let's say you have a full living dex in a previous gen.
Now catch all the new Galar Pokemon.
Congrats you caught them all.

>Cant transfer 95% of the dex
we dont know how many pokemon are out so it's pointless to yell

>Dynamax's only difference is the mon gets big it's just mega again
We dont know how it affects stats fully outside there being an HP boost, also it's a hybrid of a mega and a z move. But it still looks like a fun decisive mechanic, even more so then megas
And that's not even knowing what pokemon can gigantimax as well.
Also many pokemon look like they are huge, but then you check their height and it's so small. At least those mons can be a more proper size through dynamaxing/Gigantimaxing.

These games look AMAZING and all this hate isn't going to change Gamefreak's mind.
I can't wait to hunt down all the new Pokemon in these games, and maybe even shiny hunt.

Im having flash backs to LGPE because people called that game garbage over the dumbest reasons and it turned out REALLY good.
---
Blame the crest
#2507 Posted: 04:16:44 18/06/2019

We dont know how it affects stats fully outside there being an HP boost, also it's a hybrid of a mega and a z move. But it still looks like a fun decisive mechanic, even more so then megas
Also many pokemon look like they are huge, but then you check their height and it's so small. At least those mons can be a more proper size through dynamaxing/Gigantimaxing.

These games look AMAZING and all this hate isn't going to change Gamefreak's mind.
I can't wait to hunt down all the new Pokemon in these games, and maybe even shiny hunt.

Im having flash backs to LGPE because people called that game garbage over the dumbest reasons and it turned out REALLY good.

It's also pointless to yell back at the yellers because you also have no argument for your end.

Tbh companies when they are losing a lot money will actually listen, they are usually money whipped. So if they want money they should fix their garbage decision ye? Well they losing money and they ain't getting mine until **** changes.
---
乇乂ㄒ尺卂 ㄒ卄丨匚匚

Seiki Emerald Sparx Gems: 4391
#2508 Posted: 04:24:05 18/06/2019

It's also pointless to yell back at the yellers because you also have no argument for your end.

Tbh companies when they are losing a lot money will actually listen, they are usually money whipped. So if they want money they should fix their garbage decision ye? Well they losing money and they ain't getting mine until **** changes.

Not getting mine either. Sw/Sh was the point I was waiting to see about before buying a Switch and with how things are going, I don't see much need in buying either at this time. I may get a Switch anyway at some point anyway for some other games, but I'm feeling a lot less of a rush for it.
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
#2509 Posted: 05:04:52 18/06/2019

They literally said this will be for balance and they knew they would eventually need to do this.
Even if they removed all my favorites (which didnt even happen, especially since some of my favorites are galar mon) I would still play sword and shield because I can still have new experiences with new members I never used before.

Also less mons means less stress on new players
we are going over 1000 afterall
---
Blame the crest
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:09:09 18/06/2019 by KrystalLBX
willspyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 4698
#2510 Posted: 05:10:54 18/06/2019

actually it does

Um, who? I haven't seen anyone here do that. :/
#2511 Posted: 05:16:50 18/06/2019

actually it does

Um, who? I haven't seen anyone here do that. :/

People on Twitter over the same issue

https://twitter.com/JoeMerrick...256012894658560
---
Blame the crest
willspyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 4698
#2512 Posted: 05:19:26 18/06/2019
Cool but that's not here. Like I said, that doesn't have anything to do with the current situation.
84skylanderdude Emerald Sparx Gems: 4873
#2513 Posted: 05:51:50 18/06/2019
It boggles my mind that you’re actually defending this decision
---
“No one knows what the outcome will be. So, as much as you can, choose whatever you'll regret the least.” - Levi Ackerman
Vespi Yellow Sparx Gems: 1180
#2514 Posted: 06:01:14 18/06/2019
Quote: HotDogAndZap
correct me if im wrong but i dont think i saw anyone mention merrick

No one did because this Joe Merrick person is a "literally who" situation and a total of like maybe two people in this entire thread know who he is, plus it was completely irrelevant.

Hell just because Japan's pokemon catchphrase is different doesn't mean Japanese fans aren't pissed. In fact the majority of them are just as pissed as western fans. Check Japanese twitter hashtags for that, that's a large yikes if your domestic region is pissed about a decision (Ya know Nintendo/GameFreak/Pokemon Company is in Japan so...Oops).

They're just as pissed. #互換切り

They literally said this will be for balance and they knew they would eventually need to do this.
Even if they removed all my favorites (which didnt even happen, especially since some of my favorites are galar mon) I would still play sword and shield because I can still have new experiences with new members I never used before.

Also less mons means less stress on new players
we are going over 1000 afterall

Good for you. I'm glad you like some of these Pokemon from the get go. Tons of other people don't feel the same way.
I've had my Metagross since ORAS. I've had my Chandelure since Black 2. I've had my Electivire since mother****ing Diamond. I don't want to continue on a Pokemon adventure without any of them. Sure new Pokemon will get added to my roster eventually, like Mimikyu did, but that doesn't mean I ever want to replace the Pokemon I literally grew up with.

Take it like this. Say you have some goldfish that have lived a really really long time. You've had a great time caring for them! They've been through thick and thin with you. They watched you laugh, cry, hurt, and heal. They've been a small, yet pretty consistent part in your life. Every once and a while you get a new fish to keep them company, but there have always been that group that's really persisted. Now imagine one day, the pet store comes and takes all the old fish away. They say "oh these ones are old anyway" or "oh this breed just isn't popular anymore" and "they've been around long enough, go get some other ones" as they take the fish away. It's a really rough analogy, but how would you feel? All this work that you put into caring for them, enjoying time with them, all taken away because someone else who controls the fish said it was time for them to go.

We've had backwards compatibility for every single Pokemon game with the exceptions of R/B/Y and LGPE. They literally made "future proof" high res models and walk cycles of every single Pokemon in SuMo, and they're so high def, they can't even be played on the 3DS. They always had the intention of porting them over for future generations, but Game Freak is only now saying "uh yeah, we just don't want to do it because of [insert arbitrary reason here]". Game Freak is lazy. They've always been lazy. They've gotten away with making the exact same game over and over with a new feature every six months before ripping it out for the next game and pretending it didn't happen. Don't forget Gold and Silver wouldn't even have happened if Iwata didn't make a compression tool for them. The things being touted in this game as "revolutionary" were in dozens of other games, let alone JRPGs, let alone Nintendo games DECADES ago, because Game Freak is just that behind everyone else on the curve.

But between Dexit, removing megas and Z-moves and anything else that made battle remotely fun or deep, the awful landscape and animations, this year's big gimmick being "hurr big Pokemon", Sword and Shield is shaping up to be awful in a lot of people's eyes, myself included. People such as yourself need to stop whiteknighting and pretending Game Freak is some poor, defenseless indie company that's trying it's best, when its downright lazy game design by one of the biggest and most profitable companies in the entire world.

But we all know that they aren't gonna do jack **** about this for SwSh because they can't delay their precious game, but they don't want to shoot themselves in the foot any further by submitting to crunch culture. They're just gonna sweep this all under the rug until next year, when SHARP SWORD and UNBREAKABLE SHIELD or whatever come out, have the full National Dex, more detailed animations and environments, and the readdition of megas and Z moves, and then charge us a full $60 for it and expect us to applaud them.

"Don't ask question, just consume product. Then get excited for next product." And you are totally falling for it by thinking they're free from criticism.
---
(◕︿◕✿)
I am Groot. (*I Guardians of the Galaxy 23:48*)
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 06:02:07 18/06/2019 by Vespi
emeraldzoroark Gold Sparx Gems: 2534
#2515 Posted: 06:28:18 18/06/2019
honestly i don’t see how anyone in their right mind can think we will benefit from losing half the pokemon
---
This avatar will be a reminder of my ultimate goal.
Even if I can’t bring it to Gen 8.
alicecarp Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10011
#2516 Posted: 07:49:10 18/06/2019
According to this article, Game Freak are planning to add a gameplay element to Pokemon Home.
https://nintendosoup.com/gamef...tSt-xF2K84GC63I

Hopefully, that means this app will be more than just a new Bank. As long as I can view the 3D models of all my shinies, then I won't mind too much if I won't be able to use them in SwSh.
---
#SobbleSquad
Bifrost Platinum Sparx Gems: 6545
#2517 Posted: 10:55:46 18/06/2019

>No better story
You dont know that

>No better graphics
They've already enhanced the graphics between trailers what's to say they wont do it again? Also the graphics are still freaking beautiful.

[User Posted Image]

Also I KNOW that because USUM removed the decent story Sun and Moon had for a lazily replaced motivation; AND their scripting is still hot garbage as of the Nessa demo meaning the cutscenes will also be complete garbage.

Also as ORAS and SM showed, their demos ARE the final versions, give or take some UI.

Serebii isn't even in favor of this change, people just spam him to shoot the messenger.
---
I do art!
IF YOU HAVE TO ASK, IT'S TOO LATE
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 10:56:52 18/06/2019 by Bifrost
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 8554
#2518 Posted: 13:43:05 18/06/2019
Quote: 84skylanderdude
It boggles my mind that you’re actually defending this decision

I'm not surprised. Once she has an opinion on something, she refuses to be swayed no matter how much logic you inject into an argument. Best to not engage at this point... except to say that Krystal, honestly, if you're going to get this hot and bothered by people airing their legitimate complaints about this decision, you're better off ignoring this topic completely. Go to YouTube, since many of the Pokétubers also seem okay or accepting of this decision. You'll likely find the echo chamber you're looking for there.
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
#2519 Posted: 13:52:11 18/06/2019
LGPE is proof that SwSh will still do good even without all the pokemon, if not better. I've played fangames that have zero old pokemon and they are still fun.
Also people saying "Half", we dont know the exact amount cut.

Also more on the new player experience, I know someone who's first game is going to be Pokemon Sword even after hearing the news that not all of the pokemon are coming back. Its still going to be an amazing region and if you dwell too much on the past you cannot look forward to the future.
---
Blame the crest
#2520 Posted: 14:05:14 18/06/2019
LGPE is proof that SwSh will still do good even without all the pokemon, if not better. I've played fangames that have zero old pokemon and they are still fun.

Also more on the new player experience, I know someone who's first game is going to be Pokemon Sword even after hearing the news that not all of the pokemon are coming back. Its still going to be an amazing region and if you dwell too much on the past you cannot look forward to the future.

Wasn't the fan base mixed on LGPE because it didn't have all the Pokémon? I'm pretty sure more people saw it as a negative.

We're saying half because we'll likely have a dex of 450ish and we'll probably be at 900 Pokémon (not including forms).

New players probably won't be affected much, if at all, unless they get older games. This doesn't change their experience in any way, for better or worse. All it does is make things worse for old fans.
---
#2521 Posted: 14:29:46 18/06/2019
Quote: emeraldzoroark

Wasn't the fan base mixed on LGPE because it didn't have all the Pokémon? I'm pretty sure more people saw it as a negative.

We're saying half because we'll likely have a dex of 450ish and we'll probably be at 900 Pokémon (not including forms).

New players probably won't be affected much, if at all, unless they get older games. This doesn't change their experience in any way, for better or worse. All it does is make things worse for old fans.

Yes, but then it still turned out to be good. Kind of how like right now with Galar, seems like history is repeating.

New players probably won't be affected much, if at all, unless they get older games. This doesn't change their experience in any way, for better or worse. All it does is make things worse for old fans
Earlier someone said it wouldnt be fair for newer players to not experience every single pokemon ever in SwSh. And even if they get some of the older games then they will discover some new pokemon they never saw in their first Journey.
---
Blame the crest
#2522 Posted: 15:00:59 18/06/2019
Quote:

Yes, but then it still turned out to be good. Kind of how like right now with Galar, seems like history is repeating.

Eh, I wouldn’t say good. It had a bunch of big flaws (bad motion controls, terrible postgame, no soft resetting, etc.).

Quote:
New players probably won't be affected much, if at all, unless they get older games. This doesn't change their experience in any way, for better or worse. All it does is make things worse for old fans
Earlier someone said it wouldnt be fair for newer players to not experience every single pokemon ever in SwSh. And even if they get some of the older games then they will discover some new pokemon they never saw in their first Journey.

Ok, so they get those older games and find Pokémon they like. Cool. They then want to see their Pokémon on the switch. Oh wait they can’t.

Also I realized it DOES affect new players negatively, even if they don’t get older games. If they get newer games, they can’t transfer some Pokémon from SWSH.
---
#2523 Posted: 15:23:10 18/06/2019
I point thee to the OOT badly textured tree in a 2019 Switch game that I just posted. Which, might I add, wasn't a problem im PLGO.
---
I do art!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 15:23:34 18/06/2019 by Bifrost
#2524 Posted: 16:55:14 18/06/2019
yeah ive seen better looking trees on wii sports resort
#2525 Posted: 16:55:51 18/06/2019
Oh the entitlement

Ok don't play the game
it will still sell well and you miss out on all the fun.
---
Blame the crest
#2526 Posted: 16:58:25 18/06/2019
oh ill still buy the game. theres not much gamefreak can do to get me to NOT hand feed them $20 bills. but people have valid complaints. a desire for forward progress isnt entitlement.
#2527 Posted: 17:00:33 18/06/2019
The game is 60 bucks, if I can get better graphics on the Gamecube I'm HELLA entitled to something that's Switch worthy then.

I'll be having fun with Astral Chain, Luigi 3 and/or Animal Crossing, whichever one I can afford first.
---
I do art!
somePerson Emerald Sparx Gems: 4964
#2528 Posted: 17:14:22 18/06/2019
Quote: Bifrost
They need to be good by AAA standards and not just okay, first. It's not JUST Dexit, is that Dexit is happening on top of all of the series' problems that fans forgave because everyone could play with their little team. Now this is being taken away and replaced with NOTHING. No better story, no better graphics (the Swish to Let's Go comparison is... Scary), no better pacing.

This is why people are bringing up Gale of Darkness and Battle Revolution on the forums. If the animations were top notch for all the pokémon that stayed, people would hardly fault GF for this. But this is being all take, no give.

the console pokemon games all reused the same models from the 64 games. its a combination of over decade old models
parisruelz12 Hunter Gems: 6963
#2529 Posted: 17:17:00 18/06/2019
Oh the entitlement

Ok don't play the game

i hate how wanting the most out my $60 is considered “entitlement”
---
looks like ive got some things to do...in hd
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:22:47 18/06/2019 by parisruelz12
#2530 Posted: 17:34:37 18/06/2019
Oh the entitlement

Ok don't play the game

My hard earned cash means a lot. Of course I am seeking the most out my damn money. Like hard work shows and I'll pay for it. I'm not shelling out full triple A price money to a half assed game. Especially when told off by someone with no standards in quality or argument.

Now if you excuse my poor arse, I am gonna budget and plan to getting worth my time games coming out sooner than swsh
---
乇乂ㄒ尺卂 ㄒ卄丨匚匚

#2531 Posted: 18:23:30 18/06/2019
Later than Swish is also good, since they have been delayed to be a little better and more polished, unlike Swish.
---
I do art!
#2532 Posted: 18:25:44 18/06/2019
We've barely seen any of the region yet
Gamefreak isn't going to change their mind because the majority still like this game judging off the video like to dislike ratio

I have a feeling this is what gen 3 (before FRLG) felt like back then.
(only with the internet not being as advanced)
---
Blame the crest
#2533 Posted: 18:37:12 18/06/2019
We've seen the map, 3-4 cities, a whole gym.

No, Gen 3 felt justified because Gameboy to GBA was legitimately a huge jump. The 3DS could already handle something a little stronger with KIU around.
---
I do art!
#2534 Posted: 18:57:03 18/06/2019

---
Blame the crest
#2535 Posted: 19:13:43 18/06/2019

This is already a super biased video based on the description alone. Find one that doesn't try to sell a viewpoint and maybe we'd be willing to listen.
---
(◕︿◕✿)
#2536 Posted: 19:21:14 18/06/2019
Might write a response later because wow that video has a lot wrong with it.
---
#2537 Posted: 19:37:18 18/06/2019
well its by verlisify for starters,
#2538 Posted: 20:20:30 18/06/2019
I'm sorry in advance if this post comes off as really harsh, I just feel like this needs to be said.

@Krystal

I read through most of this topic, especially the Dexit stuff and I think the main issue here is that you refuse to listen to what others are saying and continue to push your argument. While you are entitled to your own opinion, you don't get to cause drama over it. It is not just limited to this event, though. Remember when SwSh was announced?

Note to anyone wondering what those stadiums are
[User Posted Image]

[User Posted Image]

Our new mechanic INVOLVES these stadiums

[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]

You insisted that these weren't gyms, despite having very little proof. And you continued to argue this point, even though multiple people gave you reasons as why these weren't "stadiums"....

Quote: Sesshomaru75
[User Posted Image]

Literally taken from the official site. As for your question, maybe because they aren't the same as gyms from past generations???

Quote: ZapNorris
christ my matt senses are tingling

also

[User Posted Image]

if you had actually watched the trailer, you would have seen a pokemon battle taking place in that stadium. the gym.

if you wanna be dumb go be dumb somewhere else smilie

Ah assumptions

I am fully aware a battle took place in the stadium.
I think the new special thing is a new battle type, stadium battles.
What makes stadium battles unique? I HAVE NO IDEA, maybe some kind of bonus from the audience cheering?

I can never theorize using evidence (which I've ALREADY POSTED) because everyone is against everything I say here.
So how about this, if the stadiums are just gyms I will give a 10 dollar Eshop card to both you and Sesshomaru each.

That's how confident I am in Stadium battles (name may or may not be different) WONT be the gyms.

On other notes decided to name my entire team after music terms because Grookey is music based
So far
Grookey will be Tempo (Even though the French name literally uses tempo in it already Ouistempo.)
Mincinno will be Bass
Rest will be gen 8 mon of course

...You still refused listen. If you're wondering why I'm bringing these up it's because you did the exact same thing here. Where you give your opinion (which you talk like it's fact), people give their reasons as to why they disagree with you, and you refuse to listen to them.

2 good things about the "limited" galar dex
1. Easier to complete the dex for shiny charm
2. Better meta game

Quote: HIR
2 good things about the "limited" galar dex
1. Easier to complete the dex for shiny charm
2. Better meta game

1) The Alola games had that, but still had data for all the other pokémon, so you could use anyone you want.
2) No. The meta game will likely still end up dominated by a handful of 'mons. Plus, Game Freak sets their own rules for VGC anyway. They could've made it Galar Dex only with other limitations in place.

:/

And it just continued from there...(u still owe sess money btw)

Quote: Bifrost
They need to be good by AAA standards and not just okay, first. It's not JUST Dexit, is that Dexit is happening on top of all of the series' problems that fans forgave because everyone could play with their little team. Now this is being taken away and replaced with NOTHING. No better story, no better graphics (the Swish to Let's Go comparison is... Scary), no better pacing.

This is why people are bringing up Gale of Darkness and Battle Revolution on the forums. If the animations were top notch for all the pokémon that stayed, people would hardly fault GF for this. But this is being all take, no give.

>No better story
You dont know that

>No better graphics
They've already enhanced the graphics between trailers what's to say they wont do it again? Also the graphics are still freaking beautiful.

Quote: Sesshomaru75
Not every pokemon needs to be in a game for a Pokemon game to be good.

The game being good or not doesn't excuse the decision either way, and this is coming from someone who doesn't really transfer Pokémon and is still intent on buying the game. :/

The decision is healthy for the game, especially the battling side of the game.
Threats can be full yeeted from possibly of being a problem.

#byeLandoYouwontbemissed

It is not just limited to this topic btw, you've been doing this for years i would go dig up the proof but I'm very tired right now..

What I am saying is that if you're wondering what people's biggest issue with you is, its the fact that you don't ****ing listen and instead to choose to fight naively over something that, might be, in all honesty is a little ****ty!

YOU are entitled to your opinion, but so is everybody else. Your opinion, btw, is also not fact its an opinion. So either agree to disagree, or don't post your opinion.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:21:34 18/06/2019 by parisruelz12
#2539 Posted: 20:24:35 18/06/2019
@Everybody Else

This is a collective problem, not just Krystal. Yes, Kyrstal's refusal to listen is extremely frustrating. That being said, if Krystal continues to do this I would like it everyone could just...take a step back, and calm down.

Thank you for listening. Have a good rest of your day.
---
#2540 Posted: 21:14:04 18/06/2019
Btw my team thus far so what I am going to use on my team
Grookey (Best starter)
Drednaw
Mimikyu
Wooloo
---
Blame the crest
#2541 Posted: 22:16:45 18/06/2019
Watch Wooloo evolve into something that draws... mixed opinions. :^)
---
#2542 Posted: 22:49:24 18/06/2019
Quote: HIR
Watch Wooloo evolve into something that draws... mixed opinions. :^)

I could see wooloo evolving into a Sheppard
or a fabulous dragon *giggle*

Also I just found my old modest level 1 Dialga smilie
might play through pokemon moon with it as a starter
---
Blame the crest
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:52:12 18/06/2019 by KrystalLBX
#2543 Posted: 22:54:18 18/06/2019
i saw fan made evos that ended up like the big bad wolf/wolf in sheeps clothes and i think that idea is SO fun but im sure itll just be a bigger sheep with horns which also would be cool with me
#2544 Posted: 23:32:27 18/06/2019
i saw fan made evos that ended up like the big bad wolf/wolf in sheeps clothes and i think that idea is SO fun but im sure itll just be a bigger sheep with horns which also would be cool with me

I super like that idea tbh
---
(◕︿◕✿)
#2545 Posted: 23:36:55 18/06/2019
what if it turns into a cloud/sheep hybrid and becomes pure flying type?
---
#2546 Posted: 23:51:58 18/06/2019
Quote: emeraldzoroark
what if it turns into a cloud/sheep hybrid and becomes pure flying type?

That sounds like a fun evolution

https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7ubers-930896293
So almost perfect, but at least I made someone quit with it.
---
Blame the crest
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:49:24 19/06/2019 by KrystalLBX
alicecarp Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10011
#2547 Posted: 07:38:10 19/06/2019
I heard a speculation that Wooloo's evolution could be a steel type for a steel wool pun.
---
#SobbleSquad
#2548 Posted: 14:04:39 19/06/2019

Yeah, I'm down for that idea, but since we've already got wolf legends, I think it's unlikely. We could get, like, a split evolution... or even a reverse Vespiquen/Salazzle situation where only male Wooloo evolve into, like, some sort of ram pokémon with big-ass horns.
---
Muffin Man Emerald Sparx Gems: 3089
#2549 Posted: 15:39:26 19/06/2019

The graphics are great for a Pokemon game, but they are still way behind what we've seen in other games like Zelda, Xenoblade, Mario Odyssey, or third parties like Dragon Quest 11, Doom, Ni no Kuni, or The Witcher 3.

Pokemon lives and dies on the strength of its monster collecting and battling aspect and the sentimental attachment people have towards said monsters. No other game can compete when it comes to the ever-expanding selection of monsters that you can collect and battle with in Pokemon. THAT is where Pokemon rules supreme. But now it's compromising its strong point...for the sake of slightly prettier graphics? Doesn't make sense to me.
---
whoever reads this shall succumb to the ways of the Muffin
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 15:41:44 19/06/2019 by Muffin Man
kardonis Platinum Sparx Gems: 5170
#2550 Posted: 16:29:31 19/06/2019
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

- - -
---
I used to be THE Bowser, now I'm just an awkward girl
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:29:42 19/06/2019 by kardonis
First | Previous | Page 51 of 57 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me