Forum

Poll

Favourite Spyro the Dragon boss?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Video Gaming > Pokémon Topic V4: Sword & Shield Announced For Late 2019!
First | Previous | Page 44 of 46 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46
Pokémon Topic V4: Sword & Shield Announced For Late 2019!
84skylanderdude Emerald Sparx Gems: 4612
#2151 Posted: 07:33:01 03/03/2019
I think they’ve just not put any new mechanic in the logos, as Muffin Man pointed out all the previous ones have had Poké balls of some kind plus the new mechanic and this is clearly just a stylized Poké ball
---
“No one knows what the outcome will be. So, as much as you can, choose whatever you'll regret the least.” - Levi Ackerman
KrystalLBX Yellow Sparx Gems: 1127
#2152 Posted: 15:42:25 03/03/2019
Quote: alicecarp
My hopes for the starters’ evolutions:
Grookey - Either a shaman or a drummer in a marching band like some fanart I saw yesterday. I don’t know what secondary type it would have though if any.
Scorbunny - I can picture it being a knight that is part Steel type.
Sobble - A Dragon type Loch Ness monster.



Drummer makes sense for Grookey, given the music theme. Maybe pure grass
Scorbunny, I really dont think knight works. I think soccer fits better
As for Sobble, how about a dragon type Loch Ness monster but it's also an actor
---
Grookey is top starter
parisruelz12 Hunter Gems: 6693
#2153 Posted: 19:56:20 03/03/2019
Quote: KrystalLBX
Quote: parisruelz12
lemme get this straight theres no gyms...because of the logo?

[User Posted Image]



No there is gyms, we just don't have an idea what the gym buildings look like because we dont have enough stadiums for them to be the gyms and even if we did, look at the logos.
They always put the latest battle mechanic (Megas, Z crystals, primal reversion, etc, necrozma fusion, etc) in the Japanese logos.
The stadiums share the same logo as the Japanese logo


Also I want shiny grookey to be Black
if it does and I get a black one, Im naming it Harambe





—————
---
looks like ive got some things to do...in hd
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:56:39 03/03/2019 by parisruelz12
HeyitsHotDog Emerald Sparx Gems: 4727
#2154 Posted: 20:26:40 03/03/2019
Where did we get the idea that Sobble is an actor?
---
When ever you get scared or nervous about something, you gotta do your best to keep on smiling and Go Beyond Plus Ultra!
parisruelz12 Hunter Gems: 6693
#2155 Posted: 20:41:49 03/03/2019
We don’t. We know next to nothing about anything.
---
looks like ive got some things to do...in hd
ZapNorris Gnorc Gems: 5109
#2156 Posted: 22:44:50 03/03/2019
Quote: parisruelz12
We don’t. We know next to nothing about anything.



exactly.
KrystalLBX Yellow Sparx Gems: 1127
#2157 Posted: 03:30:22 04/03/2019
Quote: HeyitsHotDog
Where did we get the idea that Sobble is an actor?



It's speculation

Grookey is going to evolve into some sort of music monkey (We know this from it's foreign names)
Scorbunny is speculated to evolve into a soccer rabbit

Continuing the theme of entertainment Sobble being an actor is the only thing that makes sense.
It's timid nature can be a reference to stage fright
Also look at this
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]

People are noticing a similarity between Sobble's face and the Mask of tragedy
(that maybe Sobble represents it, and maybe over time Sobble will evolve into a more confident actor?)


Back onto the entertainment theme
Grookey is based off music (we know this from it's foreign names) which Britian has plenty of (The Beatles for example)
Same with Scorbunny who looks like a Soccer/Football player including it's name which could have a double meaning in it's english form meaning Score like in athletics. And we all know the UK loves a good ol' football game

And finally the last one Sobble, the UK loves theatre. One of the best of the best, William Shakespeare was born in England.

Thus completes the entertainment trio of starters
---
Grookey is top starter
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 04:11:02 04/03/2019 by KrystalLBX
alicecarp Diamond Sparx Gems: 9754
#2158 Posted: 06:52:46 04/03/2019
I didn’t think of Scorbunny being related to sports until I saw GameXplain’s analysis video last night. I agree with Krystal’s speculation and I now think that having another set of fighter/mage/theif themed starters like the Kalos ones would be redundant.
---
#TeamSobble
KrystalLBX Yellow Sparx Gems: 1127
#2159 Posted: 12:45:18 04/03/2019
Quote: alicecarp
I didn’t think of Scorbunny being related to sports until I saw GameXplain’s analysis video last night. I agree with Krystal’s speculation and I now think that having another set of fighter/mage/theif themed starters like the Kalos ones would be redundant.


Yup, I really do feel starter themes will be different with each region
Kalos of course was RPG (Paladin/Tank, Mage, Rogue)
Then SM/USUM was circus (Ringmaster, Tiger jumping through fire, sea lions on balls)

So UK entertainment industries for Gen 8 with music, soccer, and theatre.
---
Grookey is top starter
emeraldzoroark Gold Sparx Gems: 2279
#2160 Posted: 19:49:13 04/03/2019
UK entertainment industries? Yeah, it’s possible. But I don’t think of theatre when I think of the UK. Let’s look at Sobble’s name. It’s clearly a combination of bubble and sober. So the three main entertainment industries are music, sport, and crippling alcoholism. The second evo will be called Lizardrunk and the final evo will be called Comatoads. “But how do we go from lizards to toads?” I don’t know. The dev team is probably drunk.
---
This avatar will be a reminder of my ultimate goal.
HeyitsHotDog Emerald Sparx Gems: 4727
#2161 Posted: 19:54:03 04/03/2019
Quote: emeraldzoroark
UK entertainment industries? Yeah, it’s possible. But I don’t think of theatre when I think of the UK. Let’s look at Sobble’s name. It’s clearly a combination of bubble and sober. So the three main entertainment industries are music, sport, and crippling alcoholism. The second evo will be called Lizardrunk and the final evo will be called Comatoads. “But how do we go from lizards to toads?” I don’t know. The dev team is probably drunk.



Holy ****, that's a good joke.
---
When ever you get scared or nervous about something, you gotta do your best to keep on smiling and Go Beyond Plus Ultra!
FedUpWolf Blue Sparx Gems: 625
#2162 Posted: 20:58:37 04/03/2019
Quote: emeraldzoroark
UK entertainment industries? Yeah, it’s possible. But I don’t think of theatre when I think of the UK. Let’s look at Sobble’s name. It’s clearly a combination of bubble and sober. So the three main entertainment industries are music, sport, and crippling alcoholism. The second evo will be called Lizardrunk and the final evo will be called Comatoads. “But how do we go from lizards to toads?” I don’t know. The dev team is probably drunk.



This is the real deal.
ZapNorris Gnorc Gems: 5109
#2163 Posted: 21:11:43 04/03/2019
sobble is just gonna evolve into blue diamond
HeyitsHotDog Emerald Sparx Gems: 4727
#2164 Posted: 03:15:19 05/03/2019



And I'll admit, the actor theory isn't a terrible one.
---
When ever you get scared or nervous about something, you gotta do your best to keep on smiling and Go Beyond Plus Ultra!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:21:06 05/03/2019 by HeyitsHotDog
KrystalLBX Yellow Sparx Gems: 1127
#2165 Posted: 04:49:05 05/03/2019
Quote: emeraldzoroark
UK entertainment industries? Yeah, it’s possible. But I don’t think of theatre when I think of the UK. Let’s look at Sobble’s name. It’s clearly a combination of bubble and sober. So the three main entertainment industries are music, sport, and crippling alcoholism. The second evo will be called Lizardrunk and the final evo will be called Comatoads. “But how do we go from lizards to toads?” I don’t know. The dev team is probably drunk.



William Shakespeare.


Oh and I see Gnoggin revised the starter theory video
GOOD, maybe now more people will know Grookey isn't a cricket player
---
Grookey is top starter
Sesshomaru75 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5530
#2166 Posted: 18:36:24 08/03/2019 | Topic Creator
Looks like those so-called stadiums were the gyms after all, huh?

I'll be taking that $10 eShop gift card now, Krystal. smilie
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 18:40:55 08/03/2019 by Sesshomaru75
parisruelz12 Hunter Gems: 6693
#2167 Posted: 18:55:42 08/03/2019
LMAO!
---
looks like ive got some things to do...in hd
Bifrost Platinum Sparx Gems: 6282
#2168 Posted: 19:34:47 08/03/2019
More interesting, Gym Leaders were changed to Gym Masters. I wonder if they'll go with a guild/apprentice theme...
---
I do art!
IF YOU HAVE TO ASK, IT'S TOO LATE
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:35:01 08/03/2019 by Bifrost
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 8287
#2169 Posted: 23:51:45 08/03/2019
The Tweet was deleted. Wonder if it got put up too early?
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
Felines Diamond Sparx Gems: 8332
#2170 Posted: 00:54:28 09/03/2019
You know, I didn't like the starters' designs that much at first, but they're starting to grow on me very fast. I like them a tiny bit more than the Alola starters. I barely choose water starters, so I think I'll be choosing Sobble this time, that is if I get the game smilie

Quote: Sesshomaru75
Looks like those so-called stadiums were the gyms after all, huh?

I'll be taking that $10 eShop gift card now, Krystal. smilie


You're getting a gift card? Lucky! smilie
---
Real friends will be there... when you need them the most.
ZapNorris Gnorc Gems: 5109
#2171 Posted: 01:00:14 09/03/2019
pay up, matt. smilie
Sesshomaru75 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5530
#2172 Posted: 01:23:25 09/03/2019 | Topic Creator
Quote: HIR
The Tweet was deleted. Wonder if it got put up too early?


Seems like it, yeah.
emeraldzoroark Gold Sparx Gems: 2279
#2173 Posted: 01:25:35 09/03/2019
Ok, so I know we should all take leaks with a grain of salt and all, but...

I think this looks legit, not gonna lie. I actually quite like the design.

It’s either real, or someone deserves to get a job at Gamefreak.


Again, grain of salt.
---
This avatar will be a reminder of my ultimate goal.
ZapNorris Gnorc Gems: 5109
#2174 Posted: 04:46:04 09/03/2019
is that buzz buzz
parisruelz12 Hunter Gems: 6693
#2175 Posted: 07:29:37 09/03/2019
Quote: emeraldzoroark
Ok, so I know we should all take leaks with a grain of salt and all, but...

I think this looks legit, not gonna lie. I actually quite like the design.

It’s either real, or someone deserves to get a job at Gamefreak.


Again, grain of salt.



i love him. i want to hug him. even if he is fake i want to hug him and tell him that he can achieve anything
---
looks like ive got some things to do...in hd
ZapNorris Gnorc Gems: 5109
#2176 Posted: 07:44:18 09/03/2019
that's bea santello
KrystalLBX Yellow Sparx Gems: 1127
#2177 Posted: 16:26:08 09/03/2019
Ok so they are gyms
but still something is off about the gyms being in the logos


http://www.whoohoo.co.uk/scottish-translator.asp
Something for those wanting to make their teams as scottish as possible
or
Somethin' fur those wantin' tae make their teams as scottish as possible.
---
Grookey is top starter
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 14:14:50 10/03/2019 by KrystalLBX
KrystalLBX Yellow Sparx Gems: 1127
#2178 Posted: 13:06:51 14/03/2019

What.
---
Grookey is top starter
ThunderEgg Green Sparx Gems: 338
#2179 Posted: 18:39:56 14/03/2019
What a testimonial.
---
I AM ETERNAL!
emeraldzoroark Gold Sparx Gems: 2279
#2180 Posted: 19:19:59 14/03/2019
this is canon now
---
This avatar will be a reminder of my ultimate goal.
ThunderEgg Green Sparx Gems: 338
#2181 Posted: 19:46:01 14/03/2019
TBH: what isn't cannon for the Pokemon anime ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
---
I AM ETERNAL!
ZapNorris Gnorc Gems: 5109
#2182 Posted: 00:57:34 15/03/2019
guzma's finally gonna be in it thank god
KrystalLBX Yellow Sparx Gems: 1127
#2183 Posted: 03:40:33 18/03/2019
We still don't know what the logos FULLY mean.
If it's just your average gym, then you get the money Sesh and Zap.
If they do ANYTHING significantly different with the gyms, you don't get the money.


OH not to mention we don't even have gym leaders, so they aren't average gyms.
Again, stadium battles can still be a thing.
Just a thing that is attached to the gym
---
Grookey is top starter
Sesshomaru75 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5530
#2184 Posted: 03:53:08 18/03/2019 | Topic Creator
Quote: KrystalLBX
We still don't know what the logos FULLY mean.
If it's just your average gym, then you get the money Sesh and Zap.
If they do ANYTHING significantly different with the gyms, you don't get the money.

OH not to mention we don't even have gym leaders, so they aren't average gyms.
Again, stadium battles can still be a thing.
Just a thing that is attached to the gym


That was never part of the agreement. You were the one that said that the gyms couldn't be related to the logo and acted like they couldn't do anything unique with them either. Time to pay up, fam. smilie
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:50:38 18/03/2019 by Sesshomaru75
84skylanderdude Emerald Sparx Gems: 4612
#2185 Posted: 04:48:28 18/03/2019
Quote: KrystalLBX
We still don't know what the logos FULLY mean.
If it's just your average gym, then you get the money Sesh and Zap.
If they do ANYTHING significantly different with the gyms, you don't get the money.


OH not to mention we don't even have gym leaders, so they aren't average gyms.
Again, stadium battles can still be a thing.
Just a thing that is attached to the gym


Nice job moving the goalposts
---
“No one knows what the outcome will be. So, as much as you can, choose whatever you'll regret the least.” - Levi Ackerman
KrystalLBX Yellow Sparx Gems: 1127
#2186 Posted: 12:03:56 18/03/2019
I also said they would be related to the new battle mechanics
which has yet to be disproven
---
Grookey is top starter
Sesshomaru75 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5530
#2187 Posted: 12:19:34 18/03/2019 | Topic Creator
Quote: KrystalLBX
I also said they would be related to the new battle mechanics
which has yet to be disproven


Literally none of us argued against that, you were the one saying that they couldn't be gyms full stop. :/
KrystalLBX Yellow Sparx Gems: 1127
#2188 Posted: 20:44:32 18/03/2019
Waiting for a (non-leaked) trailer explaining what a gym master is.
Could be a gym in only name but so different that its not a traditional gym.
(like how gen 7 had a "gym" type thing aka trials but they weren't gyms)

Let's wait for info to not be accidentally posted.
---
Grookey is top starter
Sesshomaru75 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5530
#2189 Posted: 21:59:36 18/03/2019 | Topic Creator
Nice dodging. smilie
Drawdler Gold Sparx Gems: 2558
#2190 Posted: 06:40:38 20/03/2019
i'm very stressed and very sad
and i'm crying and might puke

sobble's evo will be water poison and hurl out toxins it's confirmed



these games are doing nothing to change my opinion on this franchise
---
you ever realise smilie can t-pose AND dab at the same time
Buchi Green Sparx Gems: 417
#2191 Posted: 13:36:38 20/03/2019
Quote: Drawdler
i'm very stressed and very sad
and i'm crying and might puke

sobble's evo will be water poison and hurl out toxins it's confirmed



these games are doing nothing to change my opinion on this franchise



We finally got JoJo Pokémon. Finally.
---
Aspirat primo fortuna labori. Me duce tutus eris. Vox populi, vox dei. Ad meiorem, dei gloriam. Ad infinitum.
PM me weird stuff.
ZapNorris Gnorc Gems: 5109
#2192 Posted: 20:31:38 22/03/2019
false
sobble's final evo is blue diamond
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 8287
#2193 Posted: 15:56:51 24/03/2019
Quote: emeraldzoroark
Ok, so I know we should all take leaks with a grain of salt and all, but...
[Vidya here]
I think this looks legit, not gonna lie. I actually quite like the design.

It’s either real, or someone deserves to get a job at Gamefreak.

Again, grain of salt.


Let the salt flow through and give this man a job!
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
emeraldzoroark Gold Sparx Gems: 2279
#2194 Posted: 17:19:04 24/03/2019
it only took a day.

actually hire this guy
---
This avatar will be a reminder of my ultimate goal.
KrystalLBX Yellow Sparx Gems: 1127
#2195 Posted: 18:32:40 24/03/2019
About to trigger people
trigger warning

Best Starters of ALL time



[User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image]
(All 3 are equal in my heart)
---
Grookey is top starter
ZapNorris Gnorc Gems: 5109
#2196 Posted: 19:49:14 24/03/2019
hahaha this is why we never trust leaks ever
pankakesparx456 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6655
#2197 Posted: 22:28:01 24/03/2019
This is Rayman Smash 4 levels of skill right here, round of applause for the effort in this fake leak
---
Cool cool.
ZapNorris Gnorc Gems: 5109
#2198 Posted: 03:08:10 25/03/2019
rip bea santello bug
ZapNorris Gnorc Gems: 5109
#2199 Posted: 06:32:00 29/03/2019
HA Oranguru and Passimian are available now via pokemon bank
KrystalLBX Yellow Sparx Gems: 1127
#2200 Posted: 00:31:13 07/04/2019
Mewtwo_A is in the Pokemon Go data.


The new Meltan?
---
Grookey is top starter
First | Previous | Page 44 of 46 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me