Forum

Poll

Favourite Upgrade Path: Blaster-Tron
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Video Gaming > Pokémon Topic V4: Let's Go Announced For 2018 - Main Titles in 2019
First | Previous | Page 31 of 37 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37
Pokémon Topic V4: Let's Go Announced For 2018 - Main Titles in 2019
emeraldzoroark Yellow Sparx Gems: 1765
#1501 Posted: 06:33:15 18/04/2018
For the Shiny one, I got shiny versions of the Pokémon on google then carefully put them over the regular ones.
---
Now the true lesson begins!
ZapNorris Emerald Sparx Gems: 4620
#1502 Posted: 03:49:03 19/04/2018
i also have a "not fully evolved" version.

[User Posted Image]
---
SOCIETY CAN'T JUDGE ME FOR WHAT MY EYES DO
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 7805
#1503 Posted: 15:19:47 19/04/2018
Quote: emeraldzoroark
For the Shiny one, I got shiny versions of the Pokémon on google then carefully put them over the regular ones.

Oh, that's way too much effort. XD
---
*borks loudly* :3
#1504 Posted: 15:58:16 19/04/2018
Quote: HIR

Oh, that's way too much effort. smilie

I was listening to the Shovel Knight OST, so it wasn’t as tedious.
---
KrystalLBX Blue Sparx Gems: 611
#1505 Posted: 15:02:28 20/04/2018
Ultra Shiny just got trademarked by Gamefreak /Pokemon Co.

Could be filler trademark (pokemon gray for example)
HeyitsHotDog Emerald Sparx Gems: 4222
#1506 Posted: 15:07:49 20/04/2018
Quote: KrystalLBX

Who knows what it means. I'm kind of hoping it's not a game, but more so a new Merch line featuring Shiny Pokemon with cards, figures, plushies, etc. We need more SHiny Pokemerch
---
When ever you get scared or nervous about something, you gotta do your best to keep on smiling and Go Beyond Plus Ultra!
84skylanderdude Emerald Sparx Gems: 4101
#1507 Posted: 17:00:07 20/04/2018
I would love if it were like a second level of shiny Pokémon that had the same odds of Shiny Pokémon pre-gen 6 but Japan doesn't call them Shiny Pokémon so it doesn't look like that would be happening.
---
Please disregard my horrid childish username
somePerson Emerald Sparx Gems: 4207
#1508 Posted: 21:48:18 20/04/2018

it could be a tcg thing
#1509 Posted: 01:42:16 22/04/2018
Quote: somePerson

it could be a tcg thing

that also

so nobody get overhyped, it may be nothing!
#1510 Posted: 22:23:55 23/04/2018
Well randomly found a shiny chansey while exp grinding
Named it Nurse. Emma
#1511 Posted: 22:31:26 23/04/2018
Well randomly found a shiny chansey while exp grinding
Named it Nurse. Emma

Cool, I would have evolved it and named it Ignorance.
---
alicecarp Diamond Sparx Gems: 9266
#1512 Posted: 08:32:12 24/04/2018
I caught a shiny Cresselia yesterday. I nicknamed her Serenity.
Shortly after, I went back through the ultra wormholes and found a shiny Floatzel on the first try.
---
A wise dragon once told me; Aim high in life and watch out for flying boxes.
#1513 Posted: 15:08:25 24/04/2018
got a random shiny darmanitan yesterday
---
Felines Diamond Sparx Gems: 7807
#1514 Posted: 16:14:03 24/04/2018
Quote: alicecarp
I caught a shiny Cresselia yesterday. I nicknamed her Serenity.
Shortly after, I went back through the ultra wormholes and found a shiny Floatzel on the first try.

That's a really nice nickname. I also give nicknames to every Pokemon I get, whether caught or hatched, even if I'm going to Wonder Trade them later on. Speaking of which, I received a shiny Greninja through Wonder Trade just a few minutes ago smilie
---
Real friends will be there... when you need them the most.
#1515 Posted: 16:41:36 24/04/2018
Quote: Felines
That's a really nice nickname. I also give nicknames to every Pokemon I get, whether caught or hatched, even if I'm going to Wonder Trade them later on.

Thanks. I named her after Queen/Princess Serenity from Sailor Moon. I only nickname Pokemon if I can come up with good names for them. As I said before, I named my shiny legendary bird trio after the PoGo team leaders. I plan to name the shiny swords of justice after the musketeers and the shiny lake guardians after the triforce goddesses from LoZ.
---
#1516 Posted: 16:44:18 24/04/2018
That's a really nice nickname. I also give nicknames to every Pokemon I get, whether caught or hatched, even if I'm going to Wonder Trade them later on.

Thanks. I named her after Queen/Princess Serenity from Sailor Moon. I only nickname Pokemon if I can come up with good names for them. As I said before, I named my shiny legendary bird trio after the PoGo team leaders. I plan to name the shiny swords of justice after the musketeers and the shiny lake guardians after the triforce goddesses from LoZ.

I also give nicknames based on series and movie characters I like. I've heard about Sailor Moon so many times. Is it really good? I've been wanting to see it for a while.
---
#1517 Posted: 17:00:26 24/04/2018
I also give nicknames based on series and movie characters I like. I've heard about Sailor Moon so many times. Is it really good? I've been wanting to see it for a while.

Tbh, I couldn't really get into the original series and I never finished watching it. I prefer the Crystal reboot because there's no filler. I heard the manga is supposed to be good though.

Speaking of magical girl anime, I once made a team of contest Pokemon on Omega Ruby named after the Madoka Magica girls. They were Madoka the Audino, Sayaka the Gyarados, Mami the Ampharos, Kyoko the Charizard and Homura the Absol. All of which could mega evolve. I wish I didn't accidently delete them when I started a new game.
---
#1518 Posted: 17:39:20 24/04/2018
I mostly just nickname shiny Pokémon, but I may start doing it for playthroughs.
---
#1519 Posted: 17:50:16 24/04/2018
i always nickname my shinies, as well as most of my playthrough 'mons.
---
Seiki Emerald Sparx Gems: 3968
#1520 Posted: 17:54:50 24/04/2018
I never do nicknames, lol. Only time I did was my nuzlocke run in Omega Ruby. Mostly did anime character names.
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
#1521 Posted: 18:36:24 24/04/2018

I mean, the jokes about nicknaming Cresselia something related to Sailor Moon practically write themselves. XP
---
#1522 Posted: 22:25:45 24/04/2018

Tbh, I couldn't really get into the original series and I never finished watching it. I prefer the Crystal reboot because there's no filler. I heard the manga is supposed to be good though.

Speaking of magical girl anime, I once made a team of contest Pokemon on Omega Ruby named after the Madoka Magica girls. They were Madoka the Audino, Sayaka the Gyarados, Mami the Ampharos, Kyoko the Charizard and Homura the Absol. All of which could mega evolve. I wish I didn't accidently delete them when I started a new game.

I'm just asking cause I haven't seen much anime, and some of the few I've watched have been disappointing. However, I did watch a few Sword Art Online episodes and I really love what little I've seen. A cousin of mine really adored Death Note and I've been thinking of watching that as well. I just want a few pointers to get to the good animes. Never been much of a fan of them with some very few exceptions, but I'm starting to warm up to it.
---
parisruelz12 Hunter Gems: 6181
#1523 Posted: 23:34:09 24/04/2018
i live to nickname my pokemon based on french things and traits that they have

(i.e, i named a water pokemon i gad Eau)
---
looks like ive got some things to do
#1524 Posted: 02:14:06 25/04/2018
I don't nickname my Shinies or anything for my Living Dex but I do nickname team members.

I'm just asking cause I haven't seen much anime, and some of the few I've watched have been disappointing. However, I did watch a few Sword Art Online episodes and I really love what little I've seen. A cousin of mine really adored Death Note and I've been thinking of watching that as well. I just want a few pointers to get to the good animes. Never been much of a fan of them with some very few exceptions, but I'm starting to warm up to it.

SAO had potential but it's really garbage tbh. Death Note is a good one though, I would suggest it.
---
#1525 Posted: 02:27:27 25/04/2018
I only watched the first SAO episodes, so I do wish to continue it even if it may be disappointing in the end. At least is not a very long lasting anime, and the plot to me is very interesting. I look for the shorter animes to avoid watching for way too long. Death Note seems like it has a more mature content, but I really don't care about that anymore, so it's on my list of pending watches.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:28:28 25/04/2018 by Felines
#1526 Posted: 12:41:54 25/04/2018
I nickname nearly all my Pokemon
---
When ever you get scared or nervous about something, you gotta do your best to keep on smiling and Go Beyond Plus Ultra!
#1527 Posted: 11:41:34 26/04/2018
https://www.reddit.com/r/ninte...s_still_listed/
---
#1528 Posted: 12:12:34 26/04/2018
Still hoping it's "or later." >.>
---
#1529 Posted: 20:08:29 26/04/2018
the raikou/entei codes at target end this sunday yo
---
#1530 Posted: 22:26:54 26/04/2018
Quote: ZapNorris
the raikou/entei codes at target end this sunday yo

I missed last month's code. There are simply no stores where I live that sells them. GameStop left last year and I have no other way to get these codes except through some help. It doesn't matter if I can't get all of them. I already missed one, so it's no big deal. I am however, interested in shiny Zygarde. I think it's from June. If only someone could help me get at least just that one code smilie
---
#1531 Posted: 02:12:21 27/04/2018
i have numerous extras of the raikou/entei code, i can pm one to you
---
#1532 Posted: 02:18:45 27/04/2018
i have numerous extras of the raikou/entei code, i can pm one to you

plz plz
---
#1533 Posted: 02:19:31 27/04/2018
Really? That would be really nice. I'm willing to accept any month's code, but I would really appreciate it if you have the Zygarde code when the time comes. That's the one I'm interested in the most smilie
---
#1534 Posted: 20:35:28 27/04/2018
still have a few more raikou/entei codes. gonna save some for instagram giveaways so i've got... 5 for you guys
---
#1535 Posted: 20:56:24 27/04/2018
still have a few more raikou/entei codes. gonna save some for instagram giveaways so i've got... 5 for you guys

Be ready for June. I doubt I'll be the only one wanting that month's Pokemon.
---
#1536 Posted: 21:34:22 27/04/2018

Be ready for June. I doubt I'll be the only one wanting that month's Pokemon.

oh trust me, i will.
---
#1537 Posted: 17:21:52 28/04/2018
How many times is Meowth gonna die in the SuMo anime?
---
#1538 Posted: 19:57:45 28/04/2018
How many times is Meowth gonna die in the SuMo anime?

As long as Mimikyu keeps traveling with them, it's unavoidable.
---
Bifrost Platinum Sparx Gems: 5763
#1539 Posted: 23:00:47 29/04/2018
I'm still weirded out every time I see someone pronounce Pineco. Because PT-BR pronounciation, I spelled it as Pi-neco for the longest time.
---
I do art!
Those who called us mad, are you listening? (...) Your future is a farce! You have none!
#1540 Posted: 17:04:43 01/05/2018
this month's legendary distribution is at gamestop, this time with Xerneas and Yveltal.
---
#1541 Posted: 01:46:15 02/05/2018
[User Posted Image]

Mine (note evolution lines count the entire evolution line, only exception being the cosmog line in which I am not a huge fan of Lunala.)
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:47:50 02/05/2018 by KrystalLBX
#1542 Posted: 19:21:11 05/05/2018
I've been playing through HG/SS for the first time recently and so far I really don't get why it's so highly praised. It's alright but it's not as amazing as everyone says it is. I'm not too far in so I really can't say for sure, but nothing immediately jumps out at me that makes me think this game is so special. I enjoyed the beginning of Platinum or B/W more than the beginning of this game. I wonder if it's just so loved because so many people just have nostalgia for the first two generations (which I do not).
---
#1543 Posted: 19:29:06 05/05/2018
Quote: 84skylanderdude
I've been playing through HG/SS for the first time recently and so far I really don't get why it's so highly praised. It's alright but it's not as amazing as everyone says it is. I'm not too far in so I really can't say for sure, but nothing immediately jumps out at me that makes me think this game is so special. I enjoyed the beginning of Platinum or B/W more than the beginning of this game. I wonder if it's just so loved because so many people just have nostalgia for the first two generations (which I do not).

I think it's also because it's a more complete experience. Two regions, tons of pokémon easily avaliable after national dex(I think?), not bloated with gimmicks other than Pokéthlon, and generally a feel of the best the last 4 generations could offer.

Not sure though if that's really it.
---
I do art!
Those who called us mad, are you listening? (...) Your future is a farce! You have none!
Sesshomaru75 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5000
#1544 Posted: 19:38:41 05/05/2018 | Topic Creator
I don't really have nostalgia for Gen II, but I love HG/SS, so...
---
Long live the king!
Seiki Emerald Sparx Gems: 3968
#1545 Posted: 19:52:49 05/05/2018
I'll admit a mild bias for Gen 2, though I never got to play the originals until VC. Still, Bifrost is rather accurate with it.

It's a more complete experience in having the two regions. The story connects to the previous gen in a way that is rather nice to keep a story going rather than just being it's own standalone game/region like other gens tend to kinda do. BW with B2W2 is the only other time the games really come close to accomplishing this. Frankly, I like it not just for nostalgia, but having a continuing story with elements to refer back without just being nostalgia pandering (*coughgen7cough*), but do actually build on it is nice.

Having 2 regions with 16 collectable badges is also the closest we've gotten to being able to explore the world in full, a bit of a dream for many fans, despite all unlikeliness for it to ever be.

The gimmicks it did have didn't really feel gimmicky either. Unlike things like Z-Crystal, Mega Evolution, or Rotation battles that tried to change up the game in a weird way just for the sake of it that affects the game at its core, you get things like having a Pokemon follow you around as you walk which is a bit of a favorite among players and a feature that is somewhat desired to return by many. Pokeathalon is also this a bit, but it at least a 100% optional feature that isn't thrown in your face to try to force the gimmicky change and is still a mildly fun mini-game.
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
#1546 Posted: 19:55:33 05/05/2018
I still wish Pokéthlon was reworked in some way. Contests aside, it's fun to see pokémon competition that doesn't involve battling.
---
I do art!
DarkCynder_543 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5070
#1547 Posted: 03:33:46 06/05/2018
[User Posted Image]

its basically third gen lol

plz note i also love luxray/shinx, riolu, rayquaza, skitty, type null/silvally, espurr and meowstic
---
a true saiyan always sprinkles when he tinkles
Edited 4 times - Last edited at 03:40:47 06/05/2018 by DarkCynder_543
Iblistech Emerald Sparx Gems: 3901
#1548 Posted: 05:04:58 07/05/2018
Here's mine:

[User Posted Image]
---
Hail to the King, baby!
#1549 Posted: 15:15:57 07/05/2018
[User Posted Image]

reposting this
---
parisruelz12 Hunter Gems: 6181
#1550 Posted: 02:44:45 12/05/2018
im considering doing a platinum nuzlocke
---
looks like ive got some things to do
First | Previous | Page 31 of 37 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me