darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Spyro: Reignited Trilogy > Spyro Reignited Trilogy General Discussion Topic (NON-SPOILER VERSION)
First | Previous | Page 19 of 107 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 105 106 107
Spyro Reignited Trilogy General Discussion Topic (NON-SPOILER VERSION) [STICKY]
danyq94 Gold Sparx Gems: 2787
#901 Posted: 16:48:25 12/03/2018
Not a fan of the tank top smilie
But Spyro on his skate from the pal cover is WOAH
---
I love Crash & Spyro! Visit my italian site:
http://crashzone.forumcommunity.net
SuperSpyroFan Diamond Sparx Gems: 9212
#902 Posted: 17:07:23 12/03/2018
Interesting that there's no flames on the bottom of the skateboard.
And I'm not really a fan of tank tops either, so I'll give this one a miss, I've got the original Spyro shirt,
and I'm getting the other one by Urban Outfitters, so I'm quite happy with those two.
---
Crash Bandicoot is over-rated
Drek95 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4761
#903 Posted: 17:24:42 12/03/2018
No flames under the PAL version’s cover’s skateboard either:

[User Posted Image]
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Current Number of Champions of the Skylands: 154
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:25:23 12/03/2018 by Drek95
ClassicSpyroLUV Yellow Sparx Gems: 1193
#904 Posted: 17:25:26 12/03/2018
Are they getting more Spyro shirts in stock
parisruelz12 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7569
#905 Posted: 17:34:39 12/03/2018
I miiiiioght buy the tank top

I looooooved the skatboarding mini games
---
looks like ive got some things to do...
#906 Posted: 17:38:27 12/03/2018
I might just have to make my own merch. I think there's a shop in the mall that prints tees.

I really want this image on a shirt, possibly with some cute/cheeky saying:

[User Posted Image]

Let's go on vacation! or We should go on vacation! Something like that.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:42:31 12/03/2018 by ClassicSpyroLUV
#907 Posted: 17:54:04 12/03/2018
Quote: Drek95

[User Posted Image]

Oh, maybe it's in-game then? smilie
---
Bolt Hunter Gems: 6135
#908 Posted: 17:54:56 12/03/2018
^ Haha, I could make one if you want. c;
---
you don't know me. i break things
I draw stuff.
#909 Posted: 18:08:37 12/03/2018
Quote: SuperSpyroFan

[User Posted Image]

Oh, maybe it's in-game then? smilie

Nope, apparently only on the top:

[User Posted Image]

But that model is different from the in-game one even in the wheels, so they probably didn’t give it much attention. :/
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
JCW555 Hunter Gems: 8506
#910 Posted: 19:38:33 12/03/2018
It's kind of weird to me that Ripto's Rage! hasn't gotten any love in the merchandise yet.

The First 4 Figures statue and the first Box Lunch Gifts shirt are based on Spyro the Dragon, the second Box Lunch Gifts shirt is based on Year of the Dragon, and the Urban Outfitters shirt is based on Spyro 2: Season of Flame. Yet, no Ripto's Rage! love yet.
---
You gotta believe! Heh heh.
#911 Posted: 19:53:03 12/03/2018
Quote: JCW555
It's kind of weird to me that Ripto's Rage! hasn't gotten any love in the merchandise yet.

The First 4 Figures statue and the first Box Lunch Gifts shirt are based on Spyro the Dragon, the second Box Lunch Gifts shirt is based on Year of the Dragon, and the Urban Outfitters shirt is based on Spyro 2: Season of Flame. Yet, no Ripto's Rage! love yet.

It would be nice if First 4 Figures did a smaller PVC based on the Spyro Ripto's Rage cover.
---
#912 Posted: 20:20:22 12/03/2018
I have a feeling Gateway to Glimmer (sorry if I call it like that, force of habit) is going to be our Warped: the N. Sane Trilogy footage was all about the first game up until E3 I believe, after which they started showing some Cortex Strikes Back’s gameplay.
I even remember some ridiculous theories about the third gane not being ready at launch, and instead planned to be released through a patch.

I believe both games are generally considered the favorites of their respective trilogies among fans, even though I know many prefer Crash 2’s gameplay, so that may be why they are saving the “best” for last.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 20:21:41 12/03/2018 by Drek95
spyroid101 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3793
#913 Posted: 20:28:53 12/03/2018
Quote: danyq94
Quote: LindseyWednesdy
I hope they keep the guns, i'd be disappointed if they switched it into something else. it isn't really that big of a deal, E10+ at worst, I would imagine...

Pinstripe has a machine gun. His bullets have been changed into tiny missiles that no one would ever notice the difference.
We can rest assured.

Well, the ONE issue that MIGHT make Spyro a very different case:

The recent tragedy in Florida

I honestly could see them getting worried about any possible controversy, and changing the machine guns into ray guns, or making them more like the silly looking blunderbusses or canons, to try and avoid stepping on anyone's toes.
---
My DA: http://spyroid101.deviantart.com/
DragonCave: http://dragcave.net/user/spyroid101
Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/spyroid101?feature=mexp
#914 Posted: 20:36:58 12/03/2018
That would be fine imo
#915 Posted: 20:49:45 12/03/2018
Quote: spyroid101
I hope they keep the guns, i'd be disappointed if they switched it into something else. it isn't really that big of a deal, E10+ at worst, I would imagine...

Pinstripe has a machine gun. His bullets have been changed into tiny missiles that no one would ever notice the difference.
We can rest assured.

I honestly could see them getting worried about any possible controversy, and changing the machine guns into ray guns, or making them more like the silly looking blunderbusses or canons, to try and avoid stepping on anyone's toes.

By the time the game comes out, there would have been sufficient time in between to not cause any controversy IMO.
---
LindseyWednesdy Blue Sparx Gems: 769
#916 Posted: 20:52:52 12/03/2018
Quote: spyroid101

We can rest assured.

I mean, we do have mass shootings every year, including the year of which crash released, too. that is somewhat of a concern, because the "guns are the devils" thing has been at the forefront in America recently, they might take that into consideration.

but, they've been making these games for years, before what happened, so maybe it would be too late. I mean, obviously they could go back and change this stuff, but I honestly hope not... I understand, but I don't want to see these games get censored, because americans are becoming so increasingly sensitive... :-(
---
Trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble! - Taylor Swift
#917 Posted: 02:14:56 13/03/2018
Since we are talking about safe content and censorship, I am a bit concerned about the look of fairies.
Other female characters such as Bianca, Elora or certain world-specifc NPCs would be fine even if a bit more realistic (thinking about Tawna’s look in the remakes) because of the way they dress... But the fairies...?

They looked cute and harmless in their low-polygonal selves, not sure if they’d still give the same impression with brand new and next-gen models; even the ones in A Hero’s Tail are dangerously close to being inappropriate, to say the least.
Not to mention they are everywhere in both Gateway to Glimmer and Year of the Dragon because of the saving system; on a second thought, what if that was the true reason why they worked on a new one...? smilie

Just to clarify things up I’d be totally fine with fairies looking realistic just like Tinkerbell, for example, as I don’t think it would be anything scandalous but I’m not sure how the general reaction would be when these games are still considered to be aimed mostly at kids.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
#918 Posted: 02:22:59 13/03/2018
Since we are talking about safe content and censorship, I am a bit concerned about the look of fairies.
Other female characters such as Bianca, Elora or certain world-specifc NPCs would be fine even if a bit more realistic (thinking about Tawna’s look in the remakes) because of the way they dress... But the fairies...?

They looked cute and harmless in their low-polygonal selves, not sure if they’d still give the same impression with brand new and next-gen models; even the ones in A Hero’s Tail are dangerously close to being inappropriate, to say the least.
Not to mention they are everywhere in both Gateway to Glimmer and Year of the Dragon because of the saving system; on a second thought, what if that was the true reason why they worked on a new one...? smilie

Just to clarify things up I’d be totally fine with fairies looking realistic just like Tinkerbell, for example, as I don’t think it would be anything scandalous but I’m not sure how the general reaction would be when these games are still considered to be aimed mostly at kids.

(Can't believe I'm talking about this smilie).

I'd look at what VV did with Tawna Bandicoot. They did tone her down somewhat, but not totally eliminate some of her busty-ness.

[User Posted Image]
---
#919 Posted: 02:31:19 13/03/2018
I don't... think the fairies were that bad. I thought they were fine in AHT, and I wouldn't imagine they would have to be much more... bad? than that.

I think Tawna is just more proportionally correct now, I don't think they meant to censor her or anything. They did get in trouble for her back in the original games, though, right? she made It back now, though.

i'd be disappointed if they changed the fairies, I never looked at them as inappropriate. have others been all this time, lol?
---
Trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble! - Taylor Swift
#920 Posted: 02:32:39 13/03/2018
I don't... think the fairies were that bad. I thought they were fine in AHT, and I wouldn't imagine they would have to be much more... bad? than that.

I think Tawna is just more proportionally correct now, I don't think they meant to censor her or anything. They did get in trouble for her back in the original games, though, right? she made It back now, though.

i'd be disappointed if they changed the fairies, I never looked at them as inappropriate. have others been all this time, lol?

No, I can't remember people complaining about them.
---
#921 Posted: 02:36:13 13/03/2018
Quote: JCW555

No, I can't remember people complaining about them.

ok, good, I had hoped so. O_O
---
#922 Posted: 03:00:35 13/03/2018
Never thought so myself, just considering potential changes since censorship happens for the most ridiculous reasons nowadays.

You see, Tawna is very well dressed even if a bit curvy.
Fairies on the contrary aren’t as busty but wear less-covering clothes, and I wouldn’t be surprised if someone complained about a more realistic take on them.
Wouldn’t agree, but I’ve seen similar situations in the past.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
spyroid101 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3793
#923 Posted: 03:29:59 13/03/2018
Honestly, as far as the faeries go, they don't seem to be THAT risky pre-EtD, Zoe especially.

[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]

AHT, and to a slightly lesser extent, EtD is where the fairy's outfits (In terms of skirts) could be SLIGHTLY questionable. Slightly.

[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]

Honestly, as long as they don't give people the opportunity to look up-skirt, I imagine most parents will just kinda pass it off as "Oh! They're like Tinkerbell!", especially since the faeries themselves are so small in scale.
---
My DA: http://spyroid101.deviantart.com/
DragonCave: http://dragcave.net/user/spyroid101
Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/spyroid101?feature=mexp
Okaps Platinum Sparx Gems: 6245
#924 Posted: 04:09:22 13/03/2018
I am not a fan of how they're drawing over the artwork on those shirts, it looks sloppy and amateur.
---
#all Spyros are valid
#925 Posted: 06:17:12 13/03/2018
(I always used to look up Zoe's skirt in AHT)

I never thought the fairies were innapropriate at all (besides giving you the opportunity to look up Zoe's skirt hahahaha). When I used to play YotD when I was younger, I always thought Zoe was more of an older, classy lady. Like a secretary or something. I remember thinking it was rather weird how they depicted her in AHT, but that was just me. And these days I don't even remember what Zoe was like because I haven't played GtG and YotD in years, so I don't remember if memory serves me right.

But really, I do not see at all how they could make the fairies inappropriate? Just design them as normal women ... ? It seems as though you guys are finding a humanoid woman's body as worthy of censorship.

... And as an artist myself, I completely agree with Okaps' opinion on the shirt design.
---
I draw stuff.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 06:18:12 13/03/2018 by Bolt
SpcePirateMnky Emerald Sparx Gems: 3021
#926 Posted: 08:24:23 13/03/2018
One thing that I believe could have some improvements in the remasters, the bosses. Mainly in Spyro 1. The bosses in Spyro 1 could probably have something added to feel more like bosses rather than just an enemy who takes more than 1 hit to defeat. How about a cutscene plays introducing the boss, like how a cutscene plays in the Skylanders games introducing a new enemy, but without the name being announced. It could also give the bosses more personality.

• Toasty: The walls lower, as the scarecrow walks in as the dogs watch. He flashes his scythe, makes a bah noise.
  • Dr. Shemp: Disco music plays as Dr. Shemp runs down the bridge to the first platform. He then makes that finger gun gesture.
  • Blowhard: A thunderstorm occurs, and Blowhard ascends from the sky.
  • Metalhead: He walks in through the doorway, pointing at Spyro.
  • Jacques: A box is there, containing Jaques. He pops out of it like a jack-in-the-box, laughing.

And maybe when fighting Gnasty Gnorc, when Spyro lowers the platform, Gnasty doesn't run away immediately. Maybe Spyro flames him first, then Gnasty starts running. It makes him look less of a coward, and it feels better knowing it took more than two hits to defeat him. Just a thought. Or maybe that fairy they had in the beta version?

When fighting Ripto, after Robot Gulp explodes, should they keep the part where Hunter gets hit, and then his the wall and slides into the lava? It looks like he dies, and then he comes back unharmed in the ending. I just found that weird. Maybe Zoe can rescue him after getting hit?

And finally, the fight against the Sorceress in Super Bonus World. It should feel more epic. It didn't feel so epic fighting against her with that cheerful music. I mean, the main villain of the game whom you thought you defeated is back, and seeking revenge. It should have some sinister, final boss music, like the music that plays in Sorceress' Lair. And maybe a little cutscene when you enter the fight, like a "dun dun dun" with thunder?
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 08:24:51 13/03/2018 by SpcePirateMnky
#927 Posted: 10:58:28 13/03/2018
Honestly the only battle I’d change would be Gnasty Gnorc’s, only to make it slightly more similar to the one in the Beta version of the game.
Ripto is fantastic just the way it is (though I do your idea of showing how Hunter is saved) and I’ve always thought the music for the Sorceress’ fight in Super Bonus World actually wanted to make her sound desperate and on the verge of defeat, almost mocking her.
I would indeed like if they could change the world’s music altogether, since it’s the same as for Lost Fleet as of now.

A small update on Falcon McBob, whose Instagram account has been recently discovered as well.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 17:03:33 13/03/2018 by Drek95
Muffin Man Platinum Sparx Gems: 5337
#928 Posted: 13:13:02 13/03/2018
I don't see how the Spyro fairies are any more "inappropriate" than the Tinker Bell fairies, which are aimed at little girls.

https://img.elo7.com.br/produc...nel-digital.jpg

Keep in mind that young children see the secondary sexual characteristics of women as maternal characteristics, not sexual ones. The idea that they shouldn't be exposed to women with curves and boobs is a misguided one.
---
Boop me if you see this.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 13:14:39 13/03/2018 by Muffin Man
Bifrost Diamond Sparx Gems: 9943
#929 Posted: 16:30:16 13/03/2018
Also, that, uh, window is stock faerie design. The whole "wrapped a leaf around and called it a day" is so ingrained in the design most people don't even notice. The AHT faeries do have quite short skirts though, never noticed that before.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
#930 Posted: 17:02:03 13/03/2018
I don't see VV changing any of the boss fights TBH. Maybe make the Spyro 1 bosses harder, but that's about it.
---
#931 Posted: 17:15:21 13/03/2018
I have a question for Twitter users.
I believe someone was able to find out the day the Falcon McBob account was acquired (or at least changed to what it is now): there were rumors about the announcement coming shortly after, similarly to when Crash’s Twitter account was discovered, but that didn’t happen possibly because of the other reveals planned both by Activision and Nintendo last week.

I’m curious if there could be a way to see when Crash’s account was acquired or created, so that we might get an idea on when to expect Spyro’s reveal.
Just because it was discovered shortly before the E3 announcement doesn’t mean it hasn’t actually been there for a while.

Unless it was also previously used for Titans’ games.
Then it would be a useless information.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Edited 4 times - Last edited at 17:21:42 13/03/2018 by JCW555
#932 Posted: 17:22:21 13/03/2018
I have a question for Twitter users.
I believe someone was able to find out the day the Falcon McBob account was acquired (or at least changed to what it is now): there were rumors about the announcement coming shortly after, similarly to when Crash’s Twitter account was discovered, but that didn’t happen possibly because of the other reveals planned both by Activision and Nintendo last week.

I’m curious if there could be a way to see when Crash’s account was acquired or created, so that we might get an idea on when to expect Spyro’s reveal.
Just because it was discovered shortly before the E3 announcement doesn’t mean it hasn’t actually been there for a while.

Unless it was also previously used for Titans’ games.
Then it would be a useless information.

I know it's not the exact day, but Twitter says it was created March 2017:

[User Posted Image]

Also Drek that Falcon McBob on Instagram might be fake. People are creating fake accounts now.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:25:04 13/03/2018 by JCW555
XSparxX Emerald Sparx Gems: 4752
#933 Posted: 17:29:14 13/03/2018
You guys have never watched Winx Club lol.
Don't see the problem with the Spyro fairies, they looks how fairies looks.

No one in Europe would complain about short fairy skirts. xD
A lot of little girls are wearing short skirts or pants in summer here in Germany
---
"If I had any humanity left, I would have been crushed by the guilt by now."
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 17:31:58 13/03/2018 by XSparxX
#934 Posted: 18:03:58 13/03/2018
I thought it was discovered shortly before the reveal in 2016.
Must have misunderstood.
I heard about those fake accounts today, but while I don’t know how to check how old the account is it’s still the only one on Twitter right now.

Actually I used to watch Winx Club a lot when I was younger, it was pretty cool.
I think the “problem” with fairies might come from accidental camera angles which could result in inappropriate shots, which isn’t a problem with animated movies and series.
But again, I don’t believe there would be complaints myself, just considering the possibility mostly for the sake of discussion.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:05:46 13/03/2018 by Drek95
danyq94 Gold Sparx Gems: 2787
#935 Posted: 18:21:34 13/03/2018
In my opinion we are making too many problems regard the censorship xD
The games will be as close to the originals, we will hardly see big changes
---
I love Crash & Spyro! Visit my italian site:
http://crashzone.forumcommunity.net
#936 Posted: 01:58:08 14/03/2018
What if they actually announced the remakes during this?

https://www.royalalberthall.co...ion-in-concert/

Think about it.
All of a sudden Spyro music starts playing, maybe even directed by Copeland himself, and a trailer for the game is shown to the audience.

Unlikely I know, but would be a pretty cool way to present it and also reassure fans about the musical aspect of the trilogy.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
#937 Posted: 02:05:18 14/03/2018

Think about it.
All of a sudden Spyro music starts playing, maybe even directed by Copeland himself, and a trailer for the game is shown to the audience.

Unlikely I know, but would be a pretty cool way to present it and also reassure fans about the musical aspect of the trilogy.

I would love it so much! XD

especially if Stewart Copeland was actually there performing the songs, omg...! don't make me imagine, please! X3
---
#938 Posted: 03:20:46 14/03/2018

Think about it.

Thats similar to what happened w/ crash at e3 2016

---
#939 Posted: 09:30:55 14/03/2018
Yeah but it would be a pretty different circumstance.
One is a conference held at arguably the most important videogame and electronics event of the year, the other is just a themed concert.

Would still be an amazing announcement, but I’m still counting on either this Thursday or the next one, mostly because I don’t know how much I’ll still be able to wait. smilie

EDIT:
grasping at straws here but apparently the new Tomb Raider game is going to be revealed tomorrow, with a leaked September release date:

https://mobile.twitter.com/Nib...901525260128256

Guess Spyro’s March announcement is even less unlikely, after all.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 13:17:22 14/03/2018 by Drek95
Lunarz Emerald Sparx Gems: 3328
#940 Posted: 19:22:43 14/03/2018
i talked to someone at activision who's a credible source and I slipped in "So I know you're doing the inevitable spyro remake" and he took a beat, chuckled and said in a sort of 'you're on to us' kind of voice "I can neither confirm nor deny that"
---
Lanky Kong saved me despite having no style nor grace.
Dazzy Gold Sparx Gems: 2476
#941 Posted: 19:55:07 14/03/2018
This is currently me waiting for Spyro Remastered announcement.

[User Posted Image]
---
Spyro The Dragon Rules
#942 Posted: 20:06:54 14/03/2018
Quote: Dazzy

[User Posted Image]

exactly, I second this
---
#943 Posted: 20:23:31 14/03/2018
A tiny update, but an update nevertheless.

People who have been getting the Urban Outfitters Spyro shirt with the Season of Flame pose have noticed that the copyright changed from 2017 to 2018. I know it's not much, but it's.........something.

https://twitter.com/MattMcLaur...015568146849793

[User Posted Image]

[User Posted Image]
---
Edited 6 times - Last edited at 20:53:28 14/03/2018 by JCW555
#944 Posted: 20:25:28 14/03/2018
that would mean that they do indeed have the copyright to the original spyro the dragon logo then. this is a great find, actually! thank you! :-)
---
#945 Posted: 20:54:23 14/03/2018
A great find indeed, but it's absolute agony waiting for he real announcement.
None the less, thank you for sharing all this info with the forum, Drek!

Well, it's Thursday here, but I've still got to wait another day for it to be Thursday over there. Haha. This sucks.
---
I draw stuff.
#946 Posted: 21:05:59 14/03/2018
Quote: Lunarz
i talked to someone at activision who's a credible source and I slipped in "So I know you're doing the inevitable spyro remake" and he took a beat, chuckled and said in a sort of 'you're on to us' kind of voice "I can neither confirm nor deny that"

Hard to hide the truth, at this point. smilie
Can only hope fan pressure will motivate them to announce it earlier than they planned, similarly to what happened with MediEvil.

Quote: Dazzy

[User Posted Image]

I’m constantly checking both this site and the various Twitter accounts, these days; glad to know I’m not the only impatient one around.
It may seem exaggerated, and I would agree if we weren’t talking about Spyro.

This is probably the single IP (and character) I care about the most.

By the way, can I just say seeing that logo around these days is simply touching?
I know it was only used for the first game but exactly for that reason it’s like a nostalgia bomb.

Fingers crossed for tomorrow! smilie

Thanks to you, Bolt, but I think JCW555 is the real mvp here. smilie
Besides, we are all doing our part and I’m honored to belong to this community during these amazing times.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 21:10:56 14/03/2018 by Drek95
#947 Posted: 21:32:20 14/03/2018
i love the fact that...im in the middle of all this hype!!

typically, i dont get involved in hype as much as this but....man!!! its so cool to see fans from all over!!!
---
#948 Posted: 23:11:47 14/03/2018
Quote: parisruelz12
i love the fact that...im in the middle of all this hype!!

typically, i dont get involved in hype as much as this but....man!!! its so cool to see fans from all over!!!

I know, right? I think Spyro will do that to you! X3 I'm just so excited for this, I can't wait...!! ^_^
---
#949 Posted: 01:48:29 15/03/2018
I knew that monitoring Twitter would have paid off... kinda:

https://mobile.twitter.com/Har...089795847716864

Of course, I’d like to reinforce the suggestion to take all of this with a grain of salt, but it would make sense.

It’s a Thursday, nothing big is planned beside Shadow of the Tomb Raider’s reveal (which is still not from Activision) and apparently the GDC isn’t considered the right place for such announcements; plus they know we know, it wouldn’t make sense to keep delaying at this point.
Moreover, while I’m definitely not 100% buying this, the guy behind this account doesn’t seem like he would even remotely hint at something without at least some slight proof, judging by his reaction to last week’s rumors.

The possibility and dare I say probablility exsist.
Now all we can do is wait.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 02:07:49 15/03/2018 by Drek95
#950 Posted: 02:27:36 15/03/2018
I'll say this:

With the fact that Laura leaked that Crash would go multi-platform in the same article as her Spyro leak, that reinforced my belief that it'll be announced in March. JumpButton pointed this out, that Skylanders had a very similar 6 month announcement-to-release window that the rumored Spyro remakes will get. Skylanders would typically get announced in March/April, and be released in September/October. I feel like Activision would follow the same marketing strategy with the Spyro remakes. If it's not announced in March, I could see it happening anywhere between April-E3.
---
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 02:37:32 15/03/2018 by JCW555
First | Previous | Page 19 of 107 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 105 106 107

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me