darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Spyro: Reignited Trilogy > Spyro Reignited Trilogy General Discussion Topic (NON-SPOILER VERSION)
First | Previous | Page 96 of 107 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 94 95 96 97 98 ... 105 106 107
Spyro Reignited Trilogy General Discussion Topic (NON-SPOILER VERSION) [STICKY]
Tsutori Green Sparx Gems: 301
#4751 Posted: 00:46:23 15/11/2018
Quote: Drek95

I’ll apologize in advance since I know this isn’t a spoiler topic anymore, but I have to talk about something and I don’t want to risk seeing or reading anything spoilery by going in the right topic.
It’s pretty big, so read at your own risk:

So... Remember that door in front of Artisan’s castle...?
The one we theorized was more than just a decoration to make the wall less bland...?

Well... Turns out it is more than that.
I have no idea if someone already found a way to open it or not so please don’t tell me, but there is something beyond it (you can clearly see it if you enter in first person view) and it even reacts by shaking if you charge against it.

The sole fact there is something unknown in a game which I know everything about is something unbelievable.
This sense of wonder and mystery, this brand new secret itself managed to make me feel like a kid again, no matter what it’ll turn out to be.

And that’s all I could have asked for with this remake.

I'm thinking they might put a portal for a future DLC level there. Crash got a new level after all. If that's the case I'd be so hype!

Spyro is way bigger than Crash cause the Nsane Trilogy reuses a lot of assets. There's a lot more unique assets across all 3 Spyro games, plus there's like 5 different versions of each musical track.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:46:37 15/11/2018 by dark52
XSparxX Emerald Sparx Gems: 4752
#4752 Posted: 00:49:25 15/11/2018
Quote: skylandersspyro
67 GB how TFB? Crash was only 24 GB on PS4

Crash is a much smaller game than Spyro.
---
"If I had any humanity left, I would have been crushed by the guilt by now."
Drek95 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4761
#4753 Posted: 01:14:11 15/11/2018
Quote: Tsutori

I’ll apologize in advance since I know this isn’t a spoiler topic anymore, but I have to talk about something and I don’t want to risk seeing or reading anything spoilery by going in the right topic.
It’s pretty big, so read at your own risk:

So... Remember that door in front of Artisan’s castle...?
The one we theorized was more than just a decoration to make the wall less bland...?

Well... Turns out it is more than that.
I have no idea if someone already found a way to open it or not so please don’t tell me, but there is something beyond it (you can clearly see it if you enter in first person view) and it even reacts by shaking if you charge against it.

The sole fact there is something unknown in a game which I know everything about is something unbelievable.
This sense of wonder and mystery, this brand new secret itself managed to make me feel like a kid again, no matter what it’ll turn out to be.

And that’s all I could have asked for with this remake.

I'm thinking they might put a portal for a future DLC level there. Crash got a new level after all. If that's the case I'd be so hype!

Spyro is way bigger than Crash cause the Nsane Trilogy reuses a lot of assets. There's a lot more unique assets across all 3 Spyro games, plus there's like 5 different versions of each musical track.

No idea on what went wrong with your quoting of my previous post (nor mine, what the...?), especially since I see nothing wrong now that I’m quoting your post myself, but I’d ask a Hunter if they could help fix it.
Perhaps it’s just my iPad acting funny, but I see the whole spoiler without being able to hide it. :/

I love your idea, though it would be an overly obvious teaser if that were the case.
We basically never seen neither Stormy Ascent nor Future Tense coming, putting a closed door right at the beginning of the first game would be too out there (no pun intended).

But Tealgamemaster did see something exciting in the game’s files, something which could refer to more brand new levels.

I also have no idea if Summer Forest and Sunrise Spring have something similar, since I’m still at Peace Keepers.

By the way, a personal thought.
I’ve only finished Dry Canyon out of all the second world’s levels, but if the game remains at this level of quality for the rest of all three titles, then I think I could personally consider this remake a masterpiece.
Saw my fair amount of small bugs, glitches and unpolished stuff already but they just vanish when looking at how beautiful, alive and unique all the locations are.

I’ve never particularly cared about Dry Canyon, but there was one part which made me go “wow”.
And don’t even get me started on the Elders, I could go on for hours talking about them.

Maybe I still have some sheer excitement over my eyes which make everything looks better than it actually is but I’m honestly so, so happy for what I’ve played so far.
And the best has yet to come. smilie
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Current Number of Champions of the Skylands: 154
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 01:47:01 15/11/2018 by dark52
SuperCharger95 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1071
#4754 Posted: 01:44:46 15/11/2018
https://www.pocketgamer.com/ar...-quiet-for-now/

It greatly concerns me that Activision is STILL keeping quiet about this topic, and from what I've seen on Facebook and Twitter, everyone is not happy about this at all, including me, I don't want to have to buy a PS4 or Xbox One just to play the trilogy, I'd be broke by then... smilie

By the way here's proof of that third option still being there:
[User Posted Image]
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8226
#4755 Posted: 01:59:00 15/11/2018
Quote: SuperCharger95

It greatly concerns me that Activision is STILL keeping quiet about this topic, and from what I've seen on Facebook and Twitter, everyone is not happy about this at all, including me, I don't want to have to buy a PS4 or Xbox One just to play the trilogy, I'd be broke by then... smilie

[User Posted Image]

Did you not see what I told you a few days ago?
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
#4756 Posted: 02:00:51 15/11/2018
Quote: HeyitsHotDog

[User Posted Image]

I saw it, but I refuse to believe it. I usually wait until a Nintendo Direct confirms it, usually this is how big 3rd party games are confirmed
#4757 Posted: 02:02:34 15/11/2018

[User Posted Image]

I saw it, but I refuse to believe it. I usually wait until a Nintendo Direct confirms it, usually this is how big 3rd party games are confirmed

Refuse to believe what exactly? That they're working on it? I was just trying to give you a comforting thought. Besides, going by a now possible legit 4chan post by a TfB member, it IS coming.
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
JCW555 Hunter Gems: 8532
#4758 Posted: 02:03:37 15/11/2018
Like Crash, it'll probably come on on Switch and PC a year later, if not a little less.
---
You gotta believe! Heh heh.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:04:13 15/11/2018 by JCW555
#4759 Posted: 02:04:22 15/11/2018

Refuse to believe what exactly? That they're working on it? I was just trying to give you a comforting thought. Besides, going by a now possible legit 4chan post by a TfB member, it IS coming.

I usually tend to stay away from 4chan, but NOW, I'm curious. Exactly what did the post say?
#4760 Posted: 02:10:31 15/11/2018

I usually tend to stay away from 4chan, but NOW, I'm curious. Exactly what did the post say?

This post matches up with all the issues Reignited has had, especially with Spyro 3 being the most troubled.

[User Posted Image]

Quote: JCW555
Like Crash, it'll probably come on on Switch and PC a year later, if not a little less.

Due to the lack of exclusivity of the game, I'd expect Switch and PC ports to come within the first half of 2019, maybe Summer at the latest.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:11:59 15/11/2018 by HeyitsHotDog
#4761 Posted: 02:20:05 15/11/2018

This post matches up with all the issues Reignited has had, especially with Spyro 3 being the most troubled.

[User Posted Image]

Due to the lack of exclusivity of the game, I'd expect Switch and PC ports to come within the first half of 2019, maybe Summer at the latest.

Most stuff on 4chan is usually made up, how do you know that someone was't posing as a TfB worker?
Razz Platinum Sparx Gems: 6082
#4762 Posted: 02:24:27 15/11/2018
The second sentence in that post is a lie. It was confirmed in several places that Reignited was being worked on for at least a year before production on the Crash remake began. There's no way any company could make a game of this quality from the ground up (which they had to do) in a year.

The first line is a lie, too. Unless this TfB employee just wants to be fired that badly for being in violation of their work contract.

It's 4chan. Never believe what anyone says on 4chan.
#4763 Posted: 02:27:42 15/11/2018
Quote: Razz
The second sentence in that post is a lie. It was confirmed in several places that Reignited was being worked on for at least a year before production on the Crash remake began. There's no way any company could make a game of this quality from the ground up (which they had to do) in a year.

The first line is a lie, too. Unless this TfB employee just wants to be fired that badly for being in violation of their work contract.

These were my thoughts exactly, sorry but you're not fooling anyone. The typos are a giveaway that this is fake.
#4764 Posted: 02:27:45 15/11/2018

[User Posted Image]

Most stuff on 4chan is usually made up, how do you know that someone was't posing as a TfB worker?

That's what everyone thought, including me, but this seems to correlate with the technical issues that Spyro Reignited has had, especially with Spyro 3. This was posted before the delay was announced as well. It just sorta fits.

I am in no way saying this is 100% legit, it very well could be false, but it's something to consider at the very least. Hell, I still think it's likely to be fake.

Just do your best to relax, and be patient. I was like you the first two and a half months or so when Reignited was announced, clamoring for it to release on Switch. No one wants it more than me (Except maybe you). Reread what I said to you a few days ago, and really think about it. That's very likely what's going down at TfB right now.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:28:54 15/11/2018 by HeyitsHotDog
Bionichute Yellow Sparx Gems: 1889
#4765 Posted: 02:39:02 15/11/2018
Quote: Razz

except when its about plants in smash bros
---
I'M A KAMEN RIDER
//forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=129460 Check out my Skylanders game idea!
sonicbrawler182 Platinum Sparx Gems: 7098
#4766 Posted: 03:39:30 15/11/2018
Do remember that some leaks can be half-true, half-false. This can be due to a number of things, like the leakers sources being slightly misinformed, plans changing after the leaker's info has been put out, or a leaker misinterpreting a visual they have seen from a game. Things like this are very common.

And while the vast majority of 4chan leaks are 100% BS, some of the biggest video game leaks have come from /v/, and a bunch of smaller ones too.

Many people have legit ties in the industry and do have access to confidential information. Certain games journalists are very well known for their leak track record too. However, plans change, sources can be misinformed or can misinterpret things. It's not often that a leak is 100% true.

I don't know where I sit on this particular leak yet but I just thought I'd just point that out.

As for the alleged Switch and PC ports, I think people need to calm down on saying stuff like "OH IT'S GONNA TAKE A YEAR LIKE CRASH". I doubt it will take that long. People forget that Crash was a timed PS4 exclusive. Sony and Activision made a deal so PS4 could have Crash for both one summer season and one holiday season before the game gets released anywhere else.

Spyro doesn't have a timed exclusivity deal going on. It wouldn't be multiplatform already if it did. If there is no Switch or PC version yet, it's either because they legitimately need the time or they, perhaps, have no plans to do so. I highly doubt it's the latter though. Toys for Bob actually were responsible for the Switch port of Crash, and I believe a Skylanders game is on Switch IIRC, so they should know the hardware. Unreal Engine 4 is also natively supported on Switch so they won't have to port their engine like they did with Crash. Heck, Nintendo themselves are using UE4 to develop Yoshi's Crafted World.

I imagine it's just taking them a while to get the balance between graphical fidelity and performance on Switch, and the PC version is probably also being optimised for various hardware configurations. One will probably be finished before the other but they likely will wait for both to be finished along with a patch that will be released for PS4 and Xbox One and release all of that at once, with patches and DLC being part of the base game on Switch and PC.

I'd reckon it will take no longer than six months to get those ports.
---
"My memories will be part of the sky."
#4767 Posted: 17:01:58 15/11/2018
I want a open world Spyro game in an modern way now. Q__Q
They should take some inspiration of Mario Odyssey and develop the AHT formel (which inspiration was Jak&Daxter obviously) further.
It's kinda odd Spyro never answer the NPC's in Spyro 2 and 3 . I like it in Spyro 1, AHT,and even in ETD he actually talks with the NPC's and isn't the whole time silent.
I also don't like the writing of the NPC's characters in the levels ... it's so 90's video game style. But thats my personal opinion. I like the writing in AHT more.
---
#4768 Posted: 17:25:05 15/11/2018
My copy still hasn't arrived. If it doesn't arrive tomorrow I will have to wait the whole weekend for it.

Also Digital Foundry's video is up.

---
#4769 Posted: 18:05:44 15/11/2018
I sure hope they’ll go for a full open-world approach; portals offered a great way to add variety to the levels, but A Hero’s Tail proved that you can have radically different locations even without resorting to magical travel.
Even if they still sticked to portals for whatever reason (even a flavour one), I’d still hope for larger and more interconnected levels.

Regarding the writing, it’s a product of its times: I perfectly understand why someone could find it cliché or even bland, but I think it worked well for what it had to do.
Spyro definitely doesn’t focus on writing nor story as much as visuals, musics and pure gameplay.

By the way, reached Magic Crafters today (almost teared up), and I think I may have found a “small” oversight:
Alpine Ridge’s skybox looks correct when looking at its portal, but the actual level uses a color much similar to Magic Crafter’s.
I guess Reddit probably harassed TfB to the point of making them add pink and purple even where it didn’t belong. smilie
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
#4770 Posted: 18:12:19 15/11/2018
Urgh. Sgt. Byrds controls are so bad...

I think they could improve the writing alot (look at AHT it has better writing). More like a cartoon or go to the direction of TLOS/Ratchet&Clank story telling
I hate that the characters talking about the controls. It isn't modern anymore but I didn't expect them to improve the writing.
Because the original trilogy doesn't focus on writing or story it doesn't mean it shouldn't now.
There are a lot of cartoons out there who are lot of kids, teenage and adult fans thanks to good writing.
Shadow Legacy proved a more serious lore focus story writing works for classic Spyro.
TLOS proved Spyro can also be heavy story focus.
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 18:14:05 15/11/2018 by XSparxX
#4771 Posted: 18:18:22 15/11/2018
I made a post on reddit about a new game so I'll copy-paste that.

I haven't played Reignited Trilogy yet because my retailer is taking their sweet time delivering the pre-order but yeah, I'd love a new game.

My personal ideal would be to base the cast and gameplay mostly on the classics but also reintroduce characters from the Legend of Spyro games like Cynder and Ignitus. I personally enjoyed the Legend trilogy almost as much as the original trilogy and Cynder is pretty much my favourite character in the Spyro franchise besides Spyro himself. I would like to see the concept of multiple elemental breaths return as it makes for more puzzle solving possibilities. They could also bring back abilities like the double jump from games like AHT and the Legend games since it would expand the scope of the platforming challenges. I think I'd like to see them try much larger open worlds, kinda similar to how AHT handled it, where there were barely any portal transitions. It just makes sense for a more modern game.

One of my criticisms of Reignited Trilogy from what I've seen of it is the changes they've made to it in terms of tone and characterisation. While I don't think it's bad per se, some things in the game feel overly homogenised and cutesy, while the PS1 versions were a bit a darker and had some edge to things, particularly the enemy designs. I don't like the idea of changing these kind of things in a remake, BUT, I would be fine with it in an original game and honestly I feel they should have waited until they make an original game before doing that kind of thing.
---
#4772 Posted: 18:25:32 15/11/2018
Oh, sure!
I didn’t mean that the whole series doesn’t focus on that, just the original trilogy: hate to sound like and old fart but those were simpler times and a lot of naive aspects passed off unnoticed.
It’s only normal that they didn’t age well, especially when you consider how much even products targeted to kids changed in the last 15 years or so.

In fact the series has already improved from that point of view, as you said.
I do find it annoying when they break the fourth wall that way in modern titles, but I can totally understand it in a remake.

Definitely hope they’ll focus more on writing and story in future titles, as long as they still get the other elements I’ve listed before right first.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:28:14 15/11/2018 by Drek95
Ice Dragoness Diamond Sparx Gems: 7896
#4773 Posted: 18:49:48 15/11/2018
My copy finally arrived today with the preorder bonus. So many people are tweeting GAME complaining about the delays in delivery.
I also got the Totaku figure.

I am now having the trouble of freeing up memory with the PS4 to actually play it.
#4774 Posted: 19:36:01 15/11/2018
I understand the struggle completely.

Usually end up having to delete lots of games to make room for new ones, but with Spyro I checked hours before it arrived just so everything was ready for when it would have arrived.
Too bad the various downloads still took a lot of time... smilie

Regarding the redesigns, all the ones I’ve seen so far honestly felt like they managed to be “kids-friendlier” while still remaining quite faithful to the originals.
Not sure how certain enemies would have looked like if they kept the same scary features or edgyness.

Level-wise, though, I definitely think they could have dared to make some of them “darker”.
Still hoping they made Beast Makers less bright, didn’t like how it looked in the most recent footage (don’t tell me, I want it to be a surprise).
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Dragons-go-hrr Platinum Sparx Gems: 6991
#4775 Posted: 06:36:52 16/11/2018
Oh man I'm in the same boat with waiting for my copy to arrive. I ended up importing a copy from the UK based store I normally use cause all the NZ stores were charging at least an extra $20, most of them more than that :/ I was hoping it'd arrive today but it hasn't, so I'll have to wait until at least monday.... It looks so good tho!
---
"Was it a hot ghost?"
#4776 Posted: 09:44:23 16/11/2018
Oh, sure!
I didn’t mean that the whole series doesn’t focus on that, just the original trilogy: hate to sound like and old fart but those were simpler times and a lot of naive aspects passed off unnoticed.
It’s only normal that they didn’t age well, especially when you consider how much even products targeted to kids changed in the last 15 years or so.

In fact the series has already improved from that point of view, as you said.
I do find it annoying when they break the fourth wall that way in modern titles, but I can totally understand it in a remake.

Definitely hope they’ll focus more on writing and story in future titles, as long as they still get the other elements I’ve listed before right first.

Yeah you are rights! The writing and story telling is just a relict of the 90s! smilie
They can improve it a lot. I think it would be better but I'm not sure if they can do it on a level of Skylanders Academy writing. TfB's Skylander games also have very cheesy lines..

Do you know what? Everybody knows Sanzaru Games helped with the development of Spyro. What is they also make an Spyro game? Like TfB and VV used to do with Skylanders.
Sly 4 was a great game and the best title of the serie imo. If TfB is doing the supervision I think they would make a good Spyro game.
Imo they also should also pleasure other Spyro fans and include some TLOS (Cynder, Ignitus, Ignitus) and Skylanders (specifically the dragons) characters in sequels.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 09:44:50 16/11/2018 by XSparxX
Grizzle Gold Sparx Gems: 2272
#4777 Posted: 09:59:21 16/11/2018
Spyro 1 and 2 were great, 2 was a little less polished and had a few things I disagreed with how they took things but still great but Spyro 3 is riddled with bugs and glitches and im only 2 levels in, this game is not finished and wasnt meant to be released this early and i'm really upset about it because i had a lot of fun with 1 and 2 but 3 was my first game ever and it's just so, i dunno unpolished and glitchy and bleh right now and they need to release a patch

sheila feels like a ton of bricks and loses her momentum with kicks, enemies spawn in walls, i literally skateboarded up a wall cuz they didnt fully program in collision, you can barely jump on the skateboard for some reason and it just doesnt control right, i can move before NPC dialogue ends and sometimes it makes me keep walking which might result in many deaths later on, the dragon eggs aren't finished being textured and i know this because in spyro 2 for Mystic Marsh the egg you get is a dragon egg and is fully textured with scales, the baby dragons are all bland and dont look like they fit in and so far ive had one do the chicken dance that wasn't even sanders and im pretty sure his was unique wasnt it? sparx wont pick up some gems, they made it so sometimes you drop instead of hovering, music seems really quiet, transition between entering a black portal is non-existent and kind of weird, i got glitched into continuously entering NPC dialogue that didn't even exist and not all the colors and textures seem to be finished

i am two levels into the game
#4778 Posted: 10:28:27 16/11/2018
^ and they even forget the dialogue between Sgt. Byrd and Spyro when you enter his level in Molten Crater.. -.-
Reignited Spyro 3 is the most unfinished Spyro game since ETD. Not on the same unfinished level like ETD but still ..
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 10:30:43 16/11/2018 by XSparxX
#4779 Posted: 12:00:10 16/11/2018
Gratz!
Do you also have Platinum in all three?
---
#4780 Posted: 12:23:14 16/11/2018
I finally got my copy this morning and am planning to spend the whole day playing. I'll probably finish the first game by the end of today. I'm currently going through the Peace Keepers worlds.

Initial impressions are that I am very impressed and having a ton of fun. Spyro controls like a dream. He controls way better than in the originals and just feels so nimble to the point where I feel like you could probably beat at least Spyro 1 a bit quicker than in the original.

However, the main thing that I haven't liked so far is the flying levels. They don't feel tight at all. Spyro has an outward drift instead of an inward drift when turning, opposite to the original game. It makes the flying levels feel a bit unrefined. I also ran into some extremely janky collision in Sunny Flight. I went to fly over one of those crystal things and Spyro landed in midair because the collision for the model was jutting out a good foot or two away from the actual model.

I really like the dynamic music too, seems like such a natural fit.

As far as the motion blur and lighting is concerned, the motion blur isn't making me sick or anything so far and I don't think it will, but I actually do think it's too strong and could be worth toning down or offering us an adjustable slider. I just think it obscures the beauty of the levels too much while also making it a bit harder to notice gems and stuff that are lying around.

As for the lighting, it's mostly really pretty, but certain areas like the candles in the underground area of Dark Hollow and the sun in Cliff Town are too bright. Like, oppressively so. I mean just look at this, that isn't even realistic lighting.

[User Posted Image]
---
#4781 Posted: 12:36:38 16/11/2018
^That “bloom” (don’t know how to call it) is actually a bit annoying, but only happens when you point the camera directly at the sun, which I usually do for about a split second to look around.
Didn’t find problems with enclosed areas though, looked fine so far.

Anyway, yeah, Sanzaru could be a good choice to develop Spyro games, maybe by either helping TfB like they did with Reignited or by alternating with the other team just like V.V. did for Skylanders.

As of now I’m very happy with how the first game was handled, especially since I’m trying to test various “tricks” and not exactly playing everything as intended, but I’m curious to see the sequels for all the new stuff they introduced.
Speaking of Spyro the Dragon, by the way, I just reached Beast Makers and I’m very pleased by how the final version looks: not as blue and “nice” as the one shown in the reveal trailer but neither as green and vibrant as the clip shown in the 20th anniversary one.
The original still wins in terms of mood, but this is a very welcomed interpretation.

They changed the boars, though, a shame since the one shown in the reval trailer looked perfect. smilie
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 12:41:18 16/11/2018 by Drek95
3godzilla3 Green Sparx Gems: 185
#4782 Posted: 13:15:06 16/11/2018
Hey guys! If anyone here is looking for the game's soundtrack, I'm starting to upload the ENTIRE OST on my channel! This includes the normal remastered tracks, standstill, charging, and inside! So far I've uploaded up to Dr. Shemp (it's 4 tracks for each stage, so it's taking a while. Quality over quantity though!) I should have the entire soundtrack uploaded in a week or two. Until then, PLEASE take the time to listen to these!

Here's the link: https://www.youtube.com/playli...Xmms5jdiOeyC0wg
---
"I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength." - Philippians 4:13
#4783 Posted: 13:20:39 16/11/2018
I haven't experienced any glitches with my copy yet because I don't have a goddamn PS4 yet.
---
#4784 Posted: 14:07:54 16/11/2018
Quote: 3godzilla3
Hey guys! If anyone here is looking for the game's soundtrack, I'm starting to upload the ENTIRE OST on my channel! This includes the normal remastered tracks, standstill, charging, and inside! So far I've uploaded up to Dr. Shemp (it's 4 tracks for each stage, so it's taking a while. Quality over quantity though!) I should have the entire soundtrack uploaded in a week or two. Until then, PLEASE take the time to listen to these!

Thanks, very appreciated! smilie
Will definitely re-listen to all the tracks once I’m done with the game, some of the new ones are pretty amazing by themselves.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 14:08:12 16/11/2018 by Drek95
ECDT1089 Blue Sparx Gems: 735
#4785 Posted: 14:56:05 16/11/2018

I didn’t know you were a member here too. Cool! Well you already know I’m a fan of your uploads. Please keep up the good work!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 14:57:01 16/11/2018 by ECDT1089
Hardback247 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1074
#4786 Posted: 15:11:47 16/11/2018
Are there any good chances that more patches will be made to remove the glitches and bugs?
spyrofangreek Emerald Sparx Gems: 3097
#4787 Posted: 16:03:32 16/11/2018
i've playing the Spyro Reignited Trilogy yesterday and it's very triple extra awesome best and was worth the waiting. it was happiest day of my life!!!!
#4788 Posted: 16:13:01 16/11/2018
Quote: Hardback247
Are there any good chances that more patches will be made to remove the glitches and bugs?

Patches seem inevitable, what exactly they fix is another story.

I hope they don't fix speed running tricks though, just the things that are detrimental to the average player.
---
#4789 Posted: 16:22:41 16/11/2018
Does TFB read Reddit threads like these?

https://www.reddit.com/r/Spyro..._report_thread/
#4790 Posted: 17:04:58 16/11/2018
Does TFB read Reddit threads like these?

https://www.reddit.com/r/Spyro..._report_thread/

I’m confident they do, if anything because they did read all the various suggestions ones.

I really wish these people could find a way to express their problems without sounding so whiny: I appreciate the fact the OP specifically says that’s not a topic for complaints nor suggestions but to straight up gather all the various bugs and glitches for TfB to try and fix, yet a lot of people go off-topic just because they had some kind of issue with the game.

I get that motion blur can be annoying, but it’s definitely not something unwanted.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:05:35 16/11/2018 by Drek95
#4791 Posted: 17:24:38 16/11/2018
Since I've heard so much about the many glitches in Year of the Dragon Reignited, I'm not so sure if I should wait until a new patch comes out before playing it?
#4792 Posted: 17:28:02 16/11/2018
I know the NPCs always have stock animations, but this kind of annoyed me. When Spyro enters Winter Tundra, Elora sounds very worried and distressed about Ripto taking over the castle and deactivating the Superportal, but her model still has that smiling expression just like the other times you talk to her.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:28:35 16/11/2018 by Hardback247
#4793 Posted: 17:41:37 16/11/2018
The ice breath ability just shows that Spyro NEED his elemental breaths back.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:41:56 16/11/2018 by XSparxX
Tsutori Green Sparx Gems: 301
#4794 Posted: 18:01:54 16/11/2018

You are a godsend.

Are you also planning to upload the alternate versions of each song that start to play once you've been in the level for a bit?
#4795 Posted: 18:14:16 16/11/2018
Since I've heard so much about the many glitches in Year of the Dragon Reignited, I'm not so sure if I should wait until a new patch comes out before playing it?

I’ll play it once I’ll finish Gateway to Glimmer, regardless of any potential patch, and I’d suggest you to do the same.

Opinions are useful to get the right idea on what to expect, but you should really try it out yourself especially since we are talking about a videogame, which is bound to offer a different experience for everyone even in terms of bugs encountered (unless they are particularly serious).

Quote: Tsutori

You are a godsend.

Are you also planning to upload the alternate versions of each song that start to play once you've been in the level for a bit?

Speaking of them, are they only included in the original soundtrack option or were they remade as well?
I stayed in Magic Crafters a lot yesterday, but the music kept looping.

Don’t know much about them, though, so I’m not even sure if that level had an alternate theme to begin with.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
#4796 Posted: 19:42:27 16/11/2018
I can pretty much guarantee there will be a patch at some point, all because of that dang door in the Artisans home. That would be the perfect time for them to also fix the technical issues.
#4797 Posted: 20:13:23 16/11/2018
I'm so curious whats behind the door! its time for the first new Spyro world after Dawn of the Dragon release!
---
#4798 Posted: 21:04:04 16/11/2018
I talked to someone on Activision Chat Support, and sent them the link to the Bugs & Glitches Reddit thread for them to give to Toys for Bob and Sanzaru.
First | Previous | Page 96 of 107 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 94 95 96 97 98 ... 105 106 107

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me