darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Spyro: Reignited Trilogy > Spyro Reignited Trilogy General Discussion Topic (NON-SPOILER VERSION)
First | Previous | Page 93 of 107 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 ... 105 106 107
Spyro Reignited Trilogy General Discussion Topic (NON-SPOILER VERSION) [STICKY]
spyroid101 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3793
#4601 Posted: 21:15:39 05/11/2018
For the Ripto fight teaser, any speculation on if Spyro's-

-design change Spyro has when he picked up that last red orb is purely connected to that final boss orb powerup, or do you think that's gonna be a univercal look for whenever Spyro gets a Superflame powerup?

[User Posted Image]

Either way, it's super cool!

---
My DA: http://spyroid101.deviantart.com/
DragonCave: http://dragcave.net/user/spyroid101
Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/spyroid101?feature=mexp
#4602 Posted: 23:02:02 05/11/2018
Bianca VA confirmed!

https://twitter.com/Melyhutch/...571318062895104

Melissa Hutchison, who's also the voice of Clementine in The Walking Dead!
---
ECDT1089 Blue Sparx Gems: 735
#4603 Posted: 23:54:07 05/11/2018
Quote: spyroid101
For the Ripto fight teaser, any speculation on if Spyro's-

-design change Spyro has when he picked up that last red orb is purely connected to that final boss orb powerup, or do you think that's gonna be a univercal look for whenever Spyro gets a Superflame powerup?

[User Posted Image]

Either way, it's super cool!

Imo, that specifically was the best reveal of today!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:55:25 05/11/2018 by ECDT1089
Drek95 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4761
#4604 Posted: 00:37:27 06/11/2018
Woah, that was quite a drop of new content!

I allowed myself to look at the Sorceress, she looks great, a lot better than her concept art as usual.
Her expression in the image I saw was particularly good and really reminded me of her PS1 counterpart.

Absolutely don’t want to see the clip of Ripto’s battle, since it’s my favorite out of all three games, but I’m glad to see people excited for whatever reason. smilie

Don’t want to check Twitter because it’s basically a minefield of spoilers, but speaking of voice actors Canadian Guy Eh shared the tweet from (I think) Elora’s german dubber confirming her role.
Just a small information I wouldn’t want lost in this load of news.

Also this new preorder theme featuring Artisans:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gXTwFkFFpic

Don’t even want to open the video, as it probably includes the level’s theme and I wouldn’t want to hear it now that there is a little more than one week before I get to properly play the stage.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Current Number of Champions of the Skylands: 154
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:41:31 06/11/2018 by Drek95
SuperCharger95 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1071
#4605 Posted: 00:52:35 06/11/2018
[User Posted Image]

Back of the Box revealed, the game file size is 55GB Minimum
#4606 Posted: 01:42:34 06/11/2018
Quote: Drek95
Woah, that was quite a drop of new content!

I allowed myself to look at the Sorceress, she looks great, a lot better than her concept art as usual.
Her expression in the image I saw was particularly good and really reminded me of her PS1 counterpart.

Absolutely don’t want to see the clip of Ripto’s battle, since it’s my favorite out of all three games, but I’m glad to see people excited for whatever reason. smilie

Don’t want to check Twitter because it’s basically a minefield of spoilers, but speaking of voice actors Canadian Guy Eh shared the tweet from (I think) Elora’s german dubber confirming her role.
Just a small information I wouldn’t want lost in this load of news.

Also this new preorder theme featuring Artisans:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gXTwFkFFpic

Don’t even want to open the video, as it probably includes the level’s theme and I wouldn’t want to hear it now that there is a little more than one week before I get to properly play the stage.

I'll tell you this, when you get to that part of the game, you'll love what you'll see. Like I said in my other post, THAT specific detail in that boss footage was the best reveal today in my opinion.
Edited 6 times - Last edited at 01:48:49 06/11/2018 by ECDT1089
Beemo Gold Sparx Gems: 2828
#4607 Posted: 03:15:22 06/11/2018
Quote: spyroid101
Bianca VA confirmed!

https://twitter.com/Melyhutch/...571318062895104

Melissa Hutchison, who's also the voice of Clementine in The Walking Dead!

Aww... I'll miss Pamela Hayden...

Oh, well. Let's give this Melissa Hutchison a chance, eh?
---
I hate this name and I want to change it.
#4608 Posted: 09:31:48 06/11/2018
Quote: ECDT1089
I'll tell you this, when you get to that part of the game, you'll love what you'll see. Like I said in my other post, THAT specific detail in that boss footage was the best reveal today in my opinion.

Is it perhaps related to
how Spyro looks when he collects three orbs of the same color?
I accidentally saw a few comments about how he becomes similar to a Super Sayian, or something like that. smilie

Still didn’t see images nor videos, so I consider that a teaser to hype me even more for the battle with Ripto!

Oh, one week left, by the way.

One. Week.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 09:33:25 06/11/2018 by Drek95
SuperSpyroFan Diamond Sparx Gems: 9212
#4609 Posted: 12:46:12 06/11/2018

Is it perhaps related to
how Spyro looks when he collects three orbs of the same color?
I accidentally saw a few comments about how he becomes similar to a Super Sayian, or something like that. smilie

Still didn’t see images nor videos, so I consider that a teaser to hype me even more for the battle with Ripto!

Oh, one week left, by the way.

One. Week.

He turns into a GOONRO!

Spyro basically has a fire effect when he grabs the last red orb, and he has a tiger sort of pattern along his back, and his horns and wings light up. He is pretty much lit.
---
Crash Bandicoot is over-rated
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 12:54:07 06/11/2018 by SuperSpyroFan
#4610 Posted: 12:52:53 06/11/2018
Woooooow, that sounds super cool!

I wonder if they’ll make a specific effect for green and blue orbs as well.
Guess blue could go with some kind of electric effect, no idea about green.
Or maybe they’ll simply go for a recolor.

By the way, I’d suggest you to put that under a spoiler tag, as others might want that as a complete surprise.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 12:53:14 06/11/2018 by Drek95
#4611 Posted: 12:55:16 06/11/2018
Woooooow, that sounds super cool!

I wonder if they’ll make a specific effect for green and blue orbs as well.
Guess blue could go with some kind of electric effect, no idea about green.
Or maybe they’ll simply go for a recolor.

By the way, I’d suggest you to put that under a spoiler tag, as others might want that as a complete surprise.

Oops, forgot. Also, my sentence is all over the place, but I can't be bothered to re-word it. Even though I'm typing this out to you, and this is a pointless reply, but oh well. lol
---
Jaggedstar Diamond Sparx Gems: 7660
#4612 Posted: 20:29:02 06/11/2018
re: sorceress cutscene

oh my GOD Bianca looks so cute!!!! they gave her buck teeth i'm CRYING
Although I'm really hating on her running animation. She looks like she was made by the EtD creators. And the top half of her body seems disproportionate to the lower half-my girl got hips
BUT I LOVE they gave her more character expressions, like when the sorceress insults her in the original she's just kinda like "k..." and now she's like "the **** you just--wait, my sleeves are huge..." because they ARE wtf is wrong with her sleeves
but when you last see her face before she exits aaaa i wanna hug her she's too cute

The Sorceress sounds like a less violent character in her voice alone, which I both like yet wish she sounded like her original. With her weightloss and lip fillers she's now a generic(ish) queen. She doesn't sound like she enjoys trying to push Bianca over the edge with "maybe you will amount to something after all" like in her original tone; now it's more like "hmm, i'm actually considering it myself"

---
Quote: Paytawn
oh my god
#4613 Posted: 00:57:29 07/11/2018
https://twitter.com/GenevieveT...926047431438336

Some Agent 9 working design concepts!

[User Posted Image]
---
TheToyNerd Gold Sparx Gems: 2137
#4614 Posted: 03:04:24 07/11/2018
OOOOOOOOOO

Lord that style gives me LIFE
FrozenLionheart Blue Sparx Gems: 779
#4615 Posted: 10:13:02 07/11/2018
https://www.amiami.com/eng/detail/?gcode=FIGURE-043965

The Spyro figure by Neca is now up with images, kinda like it but also kinda hate it....
#4616 Posted: 10:47:57 07/11/2018
Regarding Agent 9
I’ve never pictured him to be that crazy or schizophrenic but I have to admit it kinds fits him.

The Neca figure is really nice, but it does look weird for some reason.
Will probably still pick it up later on, always wanted a posable Spyro figure.

A quick question, since I’m quite unsure on the matter.
What will you guys do regarding the Skill Points from the first game, assuming you didn’t already spoilered them yourselves?
On one hand I’d want to read them all off the bat to start trying to obtain them, but at the same time they are the only new “content” I know of as of now, so it might be better to just play the game regularly, see which ones I will randomly unlock and then backtrack to achieve the remaining ones.

Plus I have no idea if their description could ruin some surprises along the way.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 10:49:00 07/11/2018 by Drek95
FrozenLionheart Blue Sparx Gems: 779
#4617 Posted: 11:38:52 07/11/2018
I like the fact that the figure is well detailed but something just feels off about it, hopefully looks better in person.

With regards to the skill points I've pretty much already forgotten them.... All I remember there was I think 2 perfect runs against the bosses, apart from that if their descriptions are still shown right from the start I may have a look at depending on how I feel, just kinda hope they unlock an epilogue for spyro 1 so each game has one
#4618 Posted: 17:37:41 07/11/2018
Oooh that would be cool!
They could take that chance to explain how Gnasty Gnorc survived and managed to meet up with Ripto during Year of the Dragon’s epilogue.

By the way, I think there is a video showcasing new footage somewhere.
I saw mentions of Sparx’s Worlds and saw new images of Fracture Hills and Enchanted Towers (I think).
Not going to search it for obvious reasons, though.

EDIT:
the things I do for you... smilie

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2izlZcscBlY

No idea if it contains everything I’ve heard of, though.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:46:23 07/11/2018 by Drek95
fyra Platinum Sparx Gems: 6412
#4619 Posted: 17:47:38 07/11/2018 | Topic Creator
I wonder if the remake is a success if we will get a proper Spyro 4.
---
Life may be harsh in such a dark year, happy new year we said an eternity ago it seem now, but it's far from over, we will survive.
#4620 Posted: 18:22:33 07/11/2018
Oh boy.....there are big spoilers on YouTube right now (not in relation to today’s footage drop). I saw them by accident. Stay away from that site if you don’t want to be spoiled! I’m definitely taking my own advice! All notifications are off!
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 18:31:31 07/11/2018 by ECDT1089
#4621 Posted: 18:52:19 07/11/2018
There's also a livestream going on with Playstation France right now, where two people seem to be racing(?), one playing the OG game, and the other playing Reignited.

They ran though Glimmer, went into Summer Forest, and the Reignited player just went into Colossus.

Won't spoil anything, but I will say: Reignited's Summer Forest hit me with such nostalgic beauty, I choked up a bit 8'D
---
fyra Platinum Sparx Gems: 6412
#4622 Posted: 19:16:22 07/11/2018 | Topic Creator
I want to know,should I get rid of my digital versions from psn when Spyro Reignited release?
---
Life may be harsh in such a dark year, happy new year we said an eternity ago it seem now, but it's far from over, we will survive.
#4623 Posted: 19:38:57 07/11/2018
ARGH, SUMMER FOREST.

That’s it, not going to check Twitter anymore.
YouTube will be harder, but I’ll limit myself to 6 hours or so videos so that I won’t have to check the homepage.

Already glimpsed some slightly spoilerish thumbnails, be very careful.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
#4624 Posted: 20:46:24 07/11/2018
So before I turned off notifications on Twitter, this popped up. This is hilarious, so I’ll let it slide lol
I’m assuming it’s
Gnasty after he’s called ugly.[User Posted Image]
I can’t wait to see all the other cutscenes.
Clank Emerald Sparx Gems: 4229
#4625 Posted: 20:49:40 07/11/2018
I've made vows to stay off of YouTube and Twitter for the next six days. Way too many spoilery thumbnails, and things still slip through my filters despite muting everything...

That being said though, anyone else hear the Artisans Homeworld theme from the new PS4 theme? I'm in LOVE with what they've done to it personally!
---
"*runs around like a headless gnorc*" ~Jaggedstar©
parisruelz12 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7569
#4626 Posted: 21:12:10 07/11/2018
i cant wait till i can finally have a reginited avatar
---
looks like ive got some things to do...
#4627 Posted: 21:17:45 07/11/2018
Quote: Clank
That being said though, anyone else hear the Artisans Homeworld theme from the new PS4 theme? I'm in LOVE with what they've done to it personally!

Nope, avoided looking at the new dynamic theme specifically for that reason.
I absolutely want to hear it only the first time I’ll actually play Artisans.

I did briefly hear the electric guitar during Nestor’s clip, so I already know it will be a ton better than the theme we heard during E3’s b-rolls, which is most likely the dynamically toned down version.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
#4628 Posted: 23:25:57 07/11/2018
[User Posted Image]

So this happened today, you have the usual PS4 and Xbox One options but there's a third option listed, but it's BLANK!
#4629 Posted: 23:31:49 07/11/2018
Quote: Sesshomaru75
It isn't there for me. It's highly unlikely to be anything, though.

I just checked again, it got fixed.
Tsutori Green Sparx Gems: 301
#4630 Posted: 00:20:55 08/11/2018
Watched the French footage...I actually teared up at Summer Forest. Holy crap they did SO good with that level. For y'all who are avoiding spoilers, I absolutely CANNOT wait for you to see this ;____; It looks even better than Autumn Plains IMO!
#4631 Posted: 00:48:49 08/11/2018
Quote: Clank

Nope, avoided looking at the new dynamic theme specifically for that reason.
I absolutely want to hear it only the first time I’ll actually play Artisans.

I did briefly hear the electric guitar during Nestor’s clip, so I already know it will be a ton better than the theme we heard during E3’s b-rolls, which is most likely the dynamically toned down version.

I've been wanting to hear the Reignited Artisans track by itself ever since that clip of Nestor was revealed. They did a great job with it!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:49:11 08/11/2018 by ECDT1089
#4632 Posted: 01:07:14 08/11/2018
I've been wanting to hear the Reignited Artisans track by itself ever since that clip of Nestor was revealed. They did a great job with it!

Same, but we are less than one week away from the release, now.
I can wait.
Kinda.

For those who saw the Summer Forest footage, I’d be curious about a couple things, if you don’t mind me asking:
- did it look better than how it did in the quick glimpse we had from Elora’s cutscene, especially in terms of colors?
They looked good, but a bit dull.
- did you see Ripto’s banners, and if so, did they have the concept art or the different artwork we saw on the ones in Autumn Plains?
- did the music sound good?
I’m quite curious about that, since I believe the original was taken directly from a demo disc and would probably be hard to recreate.

Thanks in advance as always, probably my last questions before the release. smilie
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:09:55 08/11/2018 by Drek95
#4633 Posted: 01:20:54 08/11/2018
Quote:
For those who saw the Summer Forest footage, I’d be curious about a couple things, if you don’t mind me asking:
- did it look better than how it did in the quick glimpse we had from Elora’s cutscene, especially in terms of colors?
They looked good, but a bit dull.
- did you see Ripto’s banners, and if so, did they have the concept art or the different artwork we saw on the ones in Autumn Plains?
- did the music sound good?
I’m quite curious about that, since I believe the original was taken directly from a demo disc and would probably be hard to recreate.

Thanks in advance as always, probably my last questions before the release. smilie

Colors are pretty similar to the cutscene as far as I can tell, though they didn't play through the area the cutscene took place in. The cutscene does blur out the background a good bit, and there's definitely a lot more detail when you're in actual gameplay. The castle and other architecture looks absolutely fantastic

Ripto's banners are no longer the concept art! They reflect the OG more closely now, with the front view headshot.

Couldn't really hear the music since the people playing were talking over it.
#4634 Posted: 01:40:11 08/11/2018
That’s a two out of three, thanks a lot!

Yeah, the cutscene indeed made the level look... Plain.
Less details than the other levels and waaay too blurry, glad to know it’s only related to that.

Knew it, no reason to return back to the older concept art when they already used a completely original one in other screenshots!

Guessed that could have been the case, they never shut up during these showcases.
We had to wait quite a while to properly hear Idol Springs’ theme, after all.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Bionichute Yellow Sparx Gems: 1889
#4635 Posted: 04:39:45 08/11/2018
i got something to look forward to in the middle of the month, and now something for the end of the month. everything's going pretty well
---
I'M A KAMEN RIDER
//forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=129460 Check out my Skylanders game idea!
#4636 Posted: 15:02:26 08/11/2018
Icy Peak gameplay:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iXh8Gp2J2_Q

This level never stood out particulary for me, but I still have some fantastic memories tied to it.
I remember me and my dad trying to understand how to get the gems below the ice for days, and then screaming and jumping out of excitement when we finally understood the trick.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8201
#4637 Posted: 15:52:22 08/11/2018
Icy Peak gameplay:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iXh8Gp2J2_Q

This level never stood out particulary for me, but I still have some fantastic memories tied to it.
I remember me and my dad trying to understand how to get the gems below the ice for days, and then screaming and jumping out of excitement when we finally understood the trick.

Oh nice! Looks great! One of my favorite levels from YOtD!
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
#4638 Posted: 15:55:28 08/11/2018
For anyone that WANTS to see super mega spoilers, CGE did a compilation of the hour+ long Playstation France Livestream, cutting it down to 25 minutes of footage, cutting the audio (Cuz french), and cutting the footage to just the new stuff (So no Colossus, or Stone hill).

The exact stuff it spoils:

• Part of all three game's opening cutscenes.
  • All three game's portal transitions.
  • Artisans (With the dragons Argus and Delbin, and the opening of Sunny Flight)
  • Sunrise Spring (With the baby dragon Isabelle and NPC Rocky.)
  • Glimmer
  • Summer Forest

Soooo follow the link at your own risk:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJS-3FQH9Gs
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 15:56:04 08/11/2018 by spyroid101
omer1698 Gold Sparx Gems: 2258
#4639 Posted: 16:07:59 08/11/2018
its so close you can just feel it in the air, why time is not moving any faster!?
[User Posted Image]
---
" i am thou, thou art i"
#4640 Posted: 16:08:19 08/11/2018

*Eye twitches*
.........Nope I am not giving in. We’re 5 days out. I can do it! Also, I’ve been trying so hard not to watch Spyro 1’s intro cutscene. Apparently Lindar is a troll in that scene lmao
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:09:27 08/11/2018 by ECDT1089
Jaggedstar Diamond Sparx Gems: 7660
#4641 Posted: 17:15:22 08/11/2018
what the **** is wrong with Bianca's animation though
---
Quote: Paytawn
oh my god
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8201
#4642 Posted: 18:03:07 08/11/2018
People on r/spyro are loosing their **** over the day one patch.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Spyro...play_spyro_2_3/
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
#4643 Posted: 18:13:45 08/11/2018
Quote: HeyitsHotDog
People on r/spyro are loosing their **** over the day one patch.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Spyro...play_spyro_2_3/

Not even going to follow the link, but after weeks and weeks of the same ignorant comments I think I can imagine what they are saying pretty accurately.

People who refuse to buy the game only for that specific reason don’t deserve the hard work, passion and love which were put into it.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:17:31 08/11/2018 by Drek95
Clank Emerald Sparx Gems: 4229
#4644 Posted: 18:20:42 08/11/2018
I don't doubt that OP of that thread has the game - especially since you can see on PSNProfiles that they indeed have been earning trophies in 2 & 3 - but I'm having difficulty believing that the update is THAT big. That would far exceed the 55 GB minimum, and I can't see THAT many files being replaced... I suppose it's not too long until we can see for ourselves, though.

Either way though, not gonna stop me from playing the game. The update could be 1 TB and I would still be all over that.
---
"*runs around like a headless gnorc*" ~Jaggedstar©
#4645 Posted: 18:22:26 08/11/2018
For those wondering, but not wanting to dive headfirst into the Reddit drama: Someone who got the physical disk ahead of street date shows that the Day One Patch needed to complete Spyro 2 and 3 is a total of 36.039 GB, instead of being 5 to 10 GB like people were speculating.

Pretty much cements that the issue was the game just simply ending up too big to put on a single disk, but people are still holding onto denial, claiming how IMPOSSIBLE that is.
---
#4646 Posted: 18:35:07 08/11/2018
I think when people saw the back of the box with the 55 GB thing, they immediately thought, "oh, since a PS4 disc can hold 50 GB, that must be how much that's on the disc, so that must mean the download is only 5 GB!"

But it doesn't work that way. Discs are made when they are scheduled to be made, not when they have 50 GB worth of data on them. 50 is just a maximum. People are shocked about the download size, but their logic regarding the size wasn't right in the first place.

So I guess the actual amount of data on the disc is 55 GB - 36 GB = 29 GB, which does seem to match up ratio-wise to all of game one plus some of 2 and 3 being on there.

I've been telling people not to get their hopes up about the download, but I guess fans are too delusional sometimes... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Whatever, this doesn't change my excitement for the game and I'm just so so happy it's coming out in a few days <3
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:35:55 08/11/2018 by Tsutori
#4647 Posted: 19:21:32 08/11/2018
I just hope this whole "download" situation doesn't affect the sales of the game. I'd hate for this game to flop because of something so minor.
---
First | Previous | Page 93 of 107 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 ... 105 106 107

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me