darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Spyro: Reignited Trilogy > Spyro Reignited Trilogy General Discussion Topic (NON-SPOILER VERSION)
First | Previous | Page 90 of 107 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 ... 105 106 107
Spyro Reignited Trilogy General Discussion Topic (NON-SPOILER VERSION) [STICKY]
Drek95 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4761
#4451 Posted: 10:42:32 23/10/2018
Italian trailer is out as well!

Thankfully Spyro talks at the very beginning, so I only had to see Artisans and Stone Hill (both gorgeous by the way).

Was expecting a slightly “younger” voice, but I like how it’s acted!
Still, it doesn’t even mean that’ll be the one actually in the game, but if it were I’d be more than happy about it.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Current Number of Champions of the Skylands: 154
Dazzy Gold Sparx Gems: 2476
#4452 Posted: 13:06:41 23/10/2018
I won't be watching that trailer, and also it's time I avoid this thread too. Sorry guys, see you around elsewhere I guess,
---
Spyro The Dragon Rules
Bifrost Diamond Sparx Gems: 9943
#4453 Posted: 13:08:58 23/10/2018
Dunno, it's still content enough to put behind a spoiler. I think, I'm not watching it either because it's not like the game is out yet.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Clank Emerald Sparx Gems: 4229
#4454 Posted: 14:31:56 23/10/2018
Trailer.

I was worried about spoilers but I needed to see this trailer anyways and oh man is it fantastic. All of the new dragons, the improved lighting in levels we've already seen (like Artisans), hearing so many classic Spyro lines... very nice. Now correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm almost positive that they showed every single dragon that mentions Spyro's name, did they not?

I'm also pretty sure that some of the Spyro 2 clips are actually old footage however, since the banners are just Ripto's concept art.
---
"*runs around like a headless gnorc*" ~Jaggedstar©
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 14:32:15 23/10/2018 by Clank
spyroid101 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3793
#4455 Posted: 15:52:14 23/10/2018
Quote: Clank
Trailer.

Now correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm almost positive that they showed every single dragon that mentions Spyro's name, did they not?

Noope:

To list off a few, there's no Nestor ("Thank you for releasing me, Spyro.") Oswin ("Hey, Spyro"), Titan ("Welcome to Peace Keepers, Spyro."), Useni ("Ahh, Spyro, thanks~!"), Mudada ("Fairies are always on your side, Spyro.")

and those are just the ones off the top of my head XP
---
My DA: http://spyroid101.deviantart.com/
DragonCave: http://dragcave.net/user/spyroid101
Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/spyroid101?feature=mexp
#4456 Posted: 15:52:59 23/10/2018
In other less happy news, Canadian Guy Eh (and Aura)’s surprise has been postponed to the 29th:

https://mobile.twitter.com/Can...760863410933760

I wonder why it couldn’t be revealed sooner, but it’s certainly not the worst delay we had to experience this year.

Guess they could both voice a few NPCs in the trilogy, and with his recent riddles I’d be inclined to say they will show off either Dragon Shores or Seashell Shore.
Both levels I absolutely don’t want to see. smilie
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
#4457 Posted: 16:14:19 23/10/2018
At this point, I honestly think most of what they could reveal is stuff that I wouldn't want to see smilie;;

Quote: spyroid101
Noope:

To list off a few, there's no Nestor ("Thank you for releasing me, Spyro.") Oswin ("Hey, Spyro"), Titan ("Welcome to Peace Keepers, Spyro."), Useni ("Ahh, Spyro, thanks~!"), Mudada ("Fairies are always on your side, Spyro.")

and those are just the ones off the top of my head XP

I am boo boo the fool! Some of those are very obvious too... whoops! Thanks for letting me know.
---
CountMoneyBone Platinum Sparx Gems: 5016
#4458 Posted: 16:41:27 23/10/2018
Quote: Drek95
Keep in mind this is a rumor, but apparently the game could be released in two discs:

https://mobile.twitter.com/Can...776253898162176

If it were true, and if they simply couldn’t fit all the data inside a single one, I think this would be the best solution.
Assuming this would be a similar situation to Red Dead Redemption 2, you would have one “data” disc (probably containing Gateway to Glimmer and Year of the Dragon) to install prior to the actual “playable” one (containing only Spyro the Dragon) which would then be the only one required to be inside the console to play the title.

I don’t know much, but I guess this would not only solve a mere space problem but also avoid alienating pople with bad Internet connection and even let you re-install the data in case something happened.

It could also very well be one of the most important reasons, if not the most important one, behind the delay of the remake.

i hope this will be true and we get a two disc release, i will be very happy.
---
Ha! HA, sage ich.
ECDT1089 Blue Sparx Gems: 735
#4459 Posted: 16:41:40 23/10/2018
Toys for Bob blessing us with so much meme material. I needed a good laugh lmao

[User Posted Image]

[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 17:11:40 23/10/2018 by ECDT1089
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8201
#4460 Posted: 16:55:12 23/10/2018
In other less happy news, Canadian Guy Eh (and Aura)’s surprise has been postponed to the 29th:

https://mobile.twitter.com/Can...760863410933760

I wonder why it couldn’t be revealed sooner, but it’s certainly not the worst delay we had to experience this year.

Guess they could both voice a few NPCs in the trilogy, and with his recent riddles I’d be inclined to say they will show off either Dragon Shores or Seashell Shore.
Both levels I absolutely don’t want to see. smilie

I'm really curious on what he and Aura are teasing. I don't think it'll simply be a level or two. No need to tease that much for just a level well see two weeks later.

There's one thing I hope it is, but I'm not gonna get said hopes up for it.
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
theuone Platinum Sparx Gems: 6184
#4461 Posted: 17:26:01 23/10/2018
Man ... this week is gonna be thrilling. We just got the launch trailer, and I remember something coming on the 26 for something. Then us RWBY fans will get V6, and next Tuesday .. this new surprise.
---
On board Spyro Reignited hype, Choo choo!
Thanks to BlackWing116 for the Chimera drawing
Metaphorical phantom here, Blame everything lol.
omer1698 Gold Sparx Gems: 2258
#4462 Posted: 17:37:55 23/10/2018
Quote: ECDT1089
Toys for Bob blessing us with so much meme material. I needed a good laugh lmao

[User Posted Image]

[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]

Ah yes, those are indead good meme materials.
---
" i am thou, thou art i"
#4463 Posted: 19:45:15 23/10/2018
The only thing from this trailer I didn't want to see was Skelos Badlands' comparison. That's one of my most anticipated levels in this game, and I don't want to see nothing from it til I have the game for myself. Since it's obvious the game has gone gold, won't be long til leaks start popping up. So it's definitely time to go dark.
#4464 Posted: 19:53:34 23/10/2018
I’d like to wait at least the 29th surprise before deciding wether to go dark or not, but might do it sooner if big leaks start happening.

I’d be quite upset if I saw previews of the bosses or the final areas.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Tsutori Green Sparx Gems: 301
#4465 Posted: 05:27:03 24/10/2018
Oh man, I could barely wake up this morning but that all changed when I saw this trailer was out. Personal reactions under the cut so people who want to avoid spoilers won't be spoiled.

- The opening shot of Artisans is an absolutely gorgeous angle. It really captures the sense of freedom you get when you first start up the game. That skybox is also looking soooo beautiful. Such an evolution from what we initially saw!
- Spyro's expressions are sooooo cute. I also really like the little "poof" noise that plays upon flaming the sheep.
- At first I was kind of surprised they went with a more snowy aesthetic for Cloud Temples, but then I remembered you get to use ice breath in that level. So, it makes sense. I also love how they interpreted the moving platforms!
- Sunrise Spring's coloration still looks kinda weird. Sky is a lot more purple than it was in the OG, which was mainly blue. It's one of the very few things I'm not a huge fan of.
- Were there always purple rock formations in Skelos Badlands? One of the other few things that seemed a little jarring to me.
- The bit of Cloud Spires is the first time we see Spyro "do a barrel roll!" while flying, which makes me curious for reasons I'll mention in a bit.
- Lofty Castle skybox. Hnnnngh. Blue still seems to have replaced the peach from the OG, but it's certainly an interesting and dreamy look, so I'm not complaining.
- Baruti's redesign is interesting. He was one of the "buff" Dream Weavers in the OG, but now he seems more elderly.
- Hunter's meme face is amazing. I bet that's when he's saying the "Teeth like THIS!" line.
- The Crystal Flight rings look as satisfyingly rainbow-y as ever!
- They seem to have put a lot of green back into Misty Bog, and the mist effect is a lot more pronounced now. I didn't mind the more yellow coloration they had going on before, but this looks quite good too, and is truer to the OG.
- Shell Beach portal makes me really excited to see the other unique portals in Spyro 3!
- Swim charge animation still looks kinda jank
- Ripto's concept art is still being used for the flags in this trailer, which is still kinda weird to me.
- I love the motivational posters in Gnasty's lair lol. Especially "Gnowledge".
- There's a really, really short glimpse of what I'm assuming is Molten Crater.
- Looks like Altair is our last dragon from the Toasty portraits, and our first look at a Magic Crafter! Considering his name (a star in the constellation of Aquila the Eagle), I love how they gave him a bird aesthetic. He's even holding a little star globe!
- DRAGON DADS LOOKING GOOD! I'm especially in love with Magnus (those Peace Keepers spots!), Halvor (whose head shape reminds me vaguely of Malefor??), Cleetus, and Cyprin (they kept the pose and made him like a gator!!!) I also continue to adore the Cajun accents the Beast Makers have! And I thought it was funny that Alvar is using his tail spikes like a kebob.
- Last shot is of Spyro doing the barrel roll again in front of a really striking and awesome looking eclipse. I think the level is supposed to be Dr. Shemp, and now this is what confuses me. Dr. Shemp isn't a flight level, yet Spyro is still doing these spins and has the streams coming from his wingtips like in a flight level. I guess it could be spliced footage or an edit made just for the sake of the trailer, but I'm not sure since the lighting on his body matches the direction of the eclipse. So I'm thinking that could be his "fly into the level" animation whenever he enters a level, orrr....my more hopeful side is wishing that might be a hint towards free flight! But that's a huge maybe : P

And one last thing, not about the footage but the music: it has the motifs from Sunny Beach and Glimmer, so I'm presuming it's a not-yet-heard part of Tiger Train!
#4466 Posted: 16:17:28 24/10/2018
Quote: Tsutori
- Were there always purple rock formations in Skelos Badlands? One of the other few things that seemed a little jarring to me.

Those were always there actually! It seems as though they're being emphasized in Reignited though.

[User Posted Image]

snap crackle pop
---
#4467 Posted: 23:21:56 24/10/2018
Quote: Clank
Quote: Tsutori

Those were always there actually! It seems as though they're being emphasized in Reignited though.

[User Posted Image]

snap crackle pop

Oh wow, I guess I was confused cause they pop out a lot more in Reignited. Neat!

Also I got to play the demo today! Copying and pasting what I wrote on the subreddit. There's a few interesting observations I made. No spoiler-y footage, mostly comments on controls and (sometimes strange) physics. I just put it under a spoiler since it's a bit lengthy.

I got to play the demo at Gamestop today and just wanted to post my thoughts. I also discovered a few weird physics bugs that might be of interest, as well as a few things which may be relevant to speedrunning, though I'm not a speedrunner myself so I'm uncertain how useful it'd actually be.

As a side note, I called this Gamestop in advance to ask if they had the demo, and they told me no. So even if your Gamestop says they don't have it, if they have a kiosk, go check it out anyway cause the employee might be wrong. Also worth mentioning that I played on the PS4.

The motion blur isn't really a problem when running, but it's really intense when you're swinging the camera around. The camera also moves quite fast, like active mode in the OG games. This is something I hope we have the option to change, since the motion blur is kinda uncomfortable to me and I always played on passive camera.

Personally I thought charging was ok. I don't know if it's exactly like it was before and I don't really have a way to test that, but it felt fine to me.

I can't recall if this was in the OG, but you can flame the hula girls that are dancing on top of the idols (you still can't flame Stella or other NPCs, though : ( ).

Here's a really interesting thing I found. You can still move around during the fish minigame in Idol Springs and if you get far enough away from the minigame area, the little fish counter in the corner goes away. But, your progress in the minigame is still retained, so if you return to the minigame area, you'll still have the same number of fish successfully fed. I can't recall this being in the OG, at least for this particular minigame. I didn't try to get too far away from the minigame area (like I didn't run all the way to the end of the level or anything), but I did swim around in the take and then returned to the minigame just fine. I could even see the fish jumping up from underwater! If it's possible to get really far away from a minigame and still return, I could see speedrunners potentially abusing this.

In Spyro 2, if I did a REALLY short glide and then pressed triangle (basically as soon after starting the glide as possible), I'd do the drop from Spyro 1 instead of a hover. This is probably something you're not going to encounter regularly since there's no reason to do that short of a glide. I didn't test this out in 3, but I'd assume it's also the case there.

Sparx gem finder is pressing down on the left joystick. Might have been found before, not sure. Instead of pointing in the direction of gems, he instead flies in a little circle facing the direction of the gems. In a way it's harder to use, since you can't just have it on constantly while moving.

You can hold the roll button for continuous rolling!

Flame charge seems like it's most definitely gone. Press f to pay respects.

The hover animation is really different. Spyro does one powerful flap instead of a series of smaller flaps. It also seemed to feel a little different? I felt like my movement forward while hovering was more pronounced. But again, I can't be sure without a way to compare.

There's definitely some awkward collisions and physics with skateboarding.

You can gradually come to a grinding halt on the skateboard and then crash if you spam the jump button. Again, this isn't really something you'd be doing in normal play, so it's not a huge issue. I just wanted to muck around with the controls and see what I could find.

One problem with skateboarding that I'm not sure if people have mentioned yet is you can do the big jump off an orange ramp even if you're not on the side that has the orange (ex. the little ledge at the very start of the Sunny Villa skate area).

Sometimes when gliding in Spyro 2, if I bumped into a ledge in a very specific way, I'd enter something similar to the hover animation and get pushed up successfully onto the platform, even without pressing hover. I thought I wouldn't make these glides, but I did due to the push. This was very hard to replicate so I don't have footage of it and I'm not sure if it's in the other games. Another thing potentially exploitable in speedruns? I've decided to call it the "glide bump" for now.

Similar to the glide bump, I managed to slide up onto a short, elevated surface in Stone Hill by walking at it in a very specific way. This was a lot easier to replicate, so I do have footage of it! 1. Note that I'm not pressing forward during the actual slide.
https://imgur.com/a/rFOi1NL
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:24:00 24/10/2018 by Tsutori
#4468 Posted: 19:37:57 25/10/2018
I’m surprised no one posted about the weird tweets a couple hours ago.
#4469 Posted: 19:46:13 25/10/2018
I was just about to comment on those lol. That video unintentionally looks super sketchy.

The rest just sounded like kinda cringe marketing.
#4470 Posted: 20:05:15 25/10/2018
The working theory for the video- https://twitter.com/SpyroTheDr...513487332515840

-is that it's a little preview of the "Fire-Breathing Spyro BBQ" that's suppose to be at PAX Aus XP

https://www.gamespot.com/artic...urce=reddit.com
---
XSparxX Emerald Sparx Gems: 4752
#4471 Posted: 21:36:00 25/10/2018
I've read that the scene at the beginning of the launch trailer is from a cutscene at the end of the game who Spyro's says: "I'd say the sky's the limit”
That makes sense. In the German version of the trailer he says that exactly in German and not the "I'd think I smell a barbeque" quote.
---
"If I had any humanity left, I would have been crushed by the guilt by now."
#4472 Posted: 22:40:15 25/10/2018
Quote: spyroid101
The working theory for the video- https://twitter.com/SpyroTheDr...513487332515840

-is that it's a little preview of the "Fire-Breathing Spyro BBQ" that's suppose to be at PAX Aus XP

https://www.gamespot.com/artic...urce=reddit.com

I think that’s most definitely the case.

A bit disappointing to see that the official page decides to be so active and playful only to promote a barbecue, but hey, it’s not like we have been left with nothing in the last few days.

Speaking of Twitter, Canadian Guy Eh’s last riddle pretty much points to him going at TfB’s studio with Aura for an interview (which is why he asked his followers to write one question they would like to ask the team).
I strongly hope they’ll choose actually interesting questions and not prefer the silly and repeated ones over the others.

We could learn a lot of cool and useful information from both of them, especially if they are allowed to ask different questions from each other.

Quote: XSparxX
I've read that the scene at the beginning of the launch trailer is from a cutscene at the end of the game who Spyro's says: "I'd say the sky's the limit”
That makes sense. In the German version of the trailer he says that exactly in German and not the "I'd think I smell a barbeque" quote.

Ooooh, that would make sense!

For some reasons I only keep remembering the 100% one set at night, so I kinda assumed that cutscene was created specifcally for the trailer.
If that’s true, then I think we can expect all major cutscenes to be vastly improved both in lenght and content.

It would also explain the “fourth wall break” with the sheep breathing on the camera: it’s actually the DNN’s camera used by the crew of dragons which is interviewing him.

Really curious to see the ones at the beginning and end of all levels in the second game, now.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:40:42 25/10/2018 by Drek95
Skyhunter Diamond Sparx Gems: 8887
#4473 Posted: 23:53:17 25/10/2018
Quote: XSparxX

Ooooh, that would make sense!

For some reasons I only keep remembering the 100% one set at night, so I kinda assumed that cutscene was created specifcally for the trailer.
If that’s true, then I think we can expect all major cutscenes to be vastly improved both in lenght and content.

You remember correctly, actually! The cutscene where Spyro says "I'd say the sky's the limit" is the one you get after beating Gnasty, and takes place during the day. The one you get for 100%-ing the whole game does take place at night.
---
It doesn't matter if the bars are iron or gold, a cage is a cage.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:53:49 25/10/2018 by Skyhunter
#4474 Posted: 00:50:20 26/10/2018
Oh, sure!

What I meant is that I know both cutscenes exsist, yet I can only remember what happens in the second one.
Not sure if it’s because it’s more memorable or simply because it happens after the first one, so it “overwrites” the former.

For a moment I even thought they removed Spyro’s sunglasses set it during the day instead of at night, because I was convinced both ending cutscenes took place at night.
Guess I still haven’t played the original enough even after all these years. smilie
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
#4475 Posted: 03:32:10 26/10/2018
UPDATE: Hmm, seems like that mysterious little video Spyro posted might not be the BBQ

[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
https://imgur.com/a/sbrJZLv

Because THAT'S the BBQ, and that's definitely not what was in the video....

Conspiracy hats back on???????
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:36:04 26/10/2018 by spyroid101
#4476 Posted: 15:38:08 26/10/2018
You know I was thinking, I hope Tomas isn't the only
musician
Artisans dragon. I hope at least two of the five that haven't been revealed yet are as well. My money is on Thor and Argus.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 15:47:19 26/10/2018 by ECDT1089
ThunderEgg Emerald Sparx Gems: 3859
#4477 Posted: 16:37:22 26/10/2018
I hope Thor still has a squeaky voice.
---
I AM ETERNAL! https://i.imgur.com/8H3ij0j.png (banner by skylandersfan60)
#4478 Posted: 22:15:38 26/10/2018
A huge picture showing off many characters, some of which we haven't seen; these include Titan, Cosmos, Bruno, Lateef, and Scorch.

https://twitter.com/ToysForBob...940419706531840

[User Posted Image]
---
#4479 Posted: 22:39:14 26/10/2018
Thank god for spoiler tags. After the trailer, I decided to go dark. I don’t want to see what any of the other dragons look like, or watch any new level gameplay til I have the game.
#4480 Posted: 22:59:25 26/10/2018
Thank you indeed!
Especially for Scorch, I absolutely want to keep it a surprise since he’s the final regular boss of the entire series before the Sorceress.

By the way, can’t find the actual tweets (they have been retweeted by Spyro Universe but now they are gone) but apparently the rumored Reignited/N. Sane bundle comes in two disks.
Maybe that’s where the rumor of the Reignited Trilogy itself having two disks originated from.
Take it with a grain of salt though, we are still talking about unconfirmed informations in both cases.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
#4481 Posted: 23:03:19 26/10/2018
I've been going dark on a few things but I couldn't resist with this one. I lick up those new dragons like candy.

And Drek, would that happen to be this one? I thought the same thing; if this is all real, then all of this disc nonsense has been... kind of silly.
---
#4482 Posted: 23:09:35 26/10/2018
Precisely!
I still hope they went for two discs for Reignited as well, if they really had to, seems like the better solution despite the recent complaints.

Trust me, it’s becoming painfully hard to not look at the newly revealed Elders (been doing it since they shown off Dark Passage, by the way) and while I did came across some of them thanks to YouTube or Twitter, I absolutely want to save the majority for when I’ll play.
I think exploring a level while wondering about the new look of the dragons will double the fun.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:09:56 26/10/2018 by Drek95
#4483 Posted: 23:30:00 26/10/2018
Ah-hah! Looks like when it came to Nevin's gallery, I was right about

Lateef

And the trailer shows that

[User Posted Image]

Is most definitely a Magic Crafter, though I don't think he's the exact same dragon from the trailer, since there seems to be quite a difference between the art and the dragon shown

Meaning, that if we're still running with the (Now super likely at this point) theory that Nevin has one of each dragon breed on his gallery

[User Posted Image]

has to be a Peace Keeper
---
#4484 Posted: 16:14:58 27/10/2018
If I were to venture a guess...

... then I would put my money on that being Ivor, the old dragon from Dry Canyon.

[User Posted Image]
---
fyra Platinum Sparx Gems: 6412
#4485 Posted: 16:28:13 27/10/2018 | Topic Creator
I’m massively impressed by the amount of promotions and merchandising this remake get,it’s not even newer games yet it feel massive in scope.I can’t wait for eventual new Spyro games.All this point that future games have great chances to be in good hands right now.
---
Life may be harsh in such a dark year, happy new year we said an eternity ago it seem now, but it's far from over, we will survive.
alicecarp Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12740
#4486 Posted: 19:18:28 27/10/2018
About the picture:
Metalhead looks pretty cool (assuming that's him on the far left). I can't wait to see him in-game.
#4487 Posted: 23:27:53 27/10/2018
Is it odd the full voice cast still hasn't been revealed? Specifically for Gnasty, Sheila, Bentley, Sgt Byrd, Bianca, and The Sorceress? We're so close to release, you'd think the full cast would have been revealed by now. Heck, even for the dragons and local npcs.
#4488 Posted: 00:11:15 28/10/2018
Quote: fyra
I’m massively impressed by the amount of promotions and merchandising this remake get,it’s not even newer games yet it feel massive in scope.I can’t wait for eventual new Spyro games.All this point that future games have great chances to be in good hands right now.

I’d want to agree, because merchandise-wise they did an amazing job, but promotion-wise...?

The release trailer was the first one we’ve got since the reveal one back in April, unless you also want to count the one created for Spyro’s 20th birthday.
Activision still refuses to adress some rather important issues, like the game requiring download or being sold in two disks or even if they will release it on other consoles.

I know a lot of those “problems” are actually not crucial for many customers, and you could also say some of them were more or less adressed (“yeah, it’s your typical Day One patch, but we’ll put this disclaimer on the box so that people can get mad and confused”), but you can’t tell me they are doing for Spyro the same as they did for Destiny 2, Black Ops IIII or even Sekiro.
I fully understand the Reignited Trilogy might not be in their priorities, but I still cannot ignore the difference.

And yes, TfB and the official accounts have done a fantastic job keeping us updated with screenshots and artworks, yet that doesn’t erase the lack of communication by the publisher’s part.
It happened for Skylanders and it’s happening for Spyro too.
No matter what they’ll say and what they’ll want us to perceive, these types of games will always be treated differently.

I get these are remakes and not exciting new games, but come on, there is more soul and passion in one level of Reignited than in a whole umpteenth Call of Duty title.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 08:12:09 30/10/2018 by Drek95
Jaggedstar Diamond Sparx Gems: 7660
#4489 Posted: 01:31:19 28/10/2018
ahhhh I can't wait to see my girl Bianca in-game

I'm getting a PS4 for christmas so i'm gonna limit myself to watching TWO cutscenes from the trilogy till i get it
---
Quote: Paytawn
oh my god
#4490 Posted: 04:33:29 28/10/2018
I don't mind either way, but would it really be so difficult for Activision to just be transparent about how Reignited Trilogy is being handled?
---
fyra Platinum Sparx Gems: 6412
#4491 Posted: 14:12:06 28/10/2018 | Topic Creator
I was talking about the amount of trailers not the issues,keep in mind since 2008 Spyro fans not interested in Skylanders where in the dark completely so anything feel impressive.
---
Life may be harsh in such a dark year, happy new year we said an eternity ago it seem now, but it's far from over, we will survive.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 15:55:50 28/10/2018 by fyra
Hardback247 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1074
#4492 Posted: 02:29:11 29/10/2018
Should I still be worried about Spyro 2 & 3 requiring internet downloads?
Hardback247 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1074
#4493 Posted: 02:57:22 29/10/2018
Quote: Sesshomaru75
Quote: Hardback247
Should I still be worried about Spyro 2 & 3 requiring internet downloads?

If you don't have good internet, then possibly.

I actually have great internet.
#4494 Posted: 09:07:08 29/10/2018
Quote: fyra
I was talking about the amount of trailers not the issues,keep in mind since 2008 Spyro fans not interested in Skylanders where in the dark completely so anything feel impressive.

Oh, sure, you are absolutely right from that perspective.

It’s indeed great to see even just one Spyro trailer after so many years, even more if we consider only his Classic self.

Sorry if I sounded cynical, I probably had to counter the unbearable excitement for the fact we are basically two weeks away from the release.
It’s still surprisingly hard to process. smilie
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
First | Previous | Page 90 of 107 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 ... 105 106 107

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me